American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
UIdiotRacesMAkeW orldPeace

United States

#13601 Aug 17, 2012
Brigadier-General William Looney, US Air Force, director of the bombing of Iraq,
The New Rulers of the World, John Pilger, p48
They know we own their country ... we dictate the way they live and talk. And that's what's great about America right now. It's a good thing, especially when there's a lot of oil out there we need.
UIdiotRacesMAkeW orldPeace

United States

#13602 Aug 17, 2012
Chris Hedges, War is a Force that Gives Us Meaning, p148

We did not fight the Persian Gulf War to liberate Kuwait, but to ensure that we would continue to have cheap oil. But oil is hardly a cause that will bring crowds into the street
UIdiotRacesMAkeW orldPeace

United States

#13603 Aug 17, 2012
Denis Halliday, a former U.N. Assistant Secretary General - headed the U.N.'s food-for-oil program in Iraq:

Have we really bought the fiction, the Washington propaganda, that Iraq is a threat? We all know—the issue is oil, oil, and more oil.
UIdiotRacesMAkeW orldPeace

United States

#13604 Aug 17, 2012
Arundhati Roy

In These Times magazine, November 2001, p13
In America, the arms industry, the oil industry and the major media networks-indeed, U.S. foreign policy-are all controlled by the same business combines.
UIdiotRacesMAkeW orldPeace

United States

#13605 Aug 17, 2012
Major Smedley Butler, U.S. Marine hero in Nicaragua in 1912, spoke before the American Legion on August 21, 1931. The New York Times didn't see fit to print Butler's speech,

Martin A. Lee and Norman Solomon, Unreliable Sources, p309
keyword(s)

war is a racket
Major Smedley Butler
racketeer for capitalism
third world
Latin America
foreign policy
quotation
I helped purify Nicaragua for the international banking house of Brown Brothers in 1909-1912. I helped make Mexico and especially Tampico safe for American oil interests in 1916. I brought light to the Dominican Republic for American sugar interests in 1916. I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank boys to collect revenue in. I helped in the rape of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefit of Wall Street.

I had a swell racket. I was rewarded with honors, medals, promotions... I might have given Al Capone a few hints. The best he could do was to operate in three cities. The Marines operated on three continents.

I spent 33 years being a high-class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer for capitalism.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#13606 Aug 17, 2012
UIdiotRacesMAkeWorldPeace wrote:
Arundhati Roy
In These Times magazine, November 2001, p13
In America, the arms industry, the oil industry and the major media networks-indeed, U.S. foreign policy-are all controlled by the same business combines.
Still dumping spam. You lack intellect.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#13607 Aug 17, 2012
UIdiotRacesMAkeWorldPeace wrote:
Major Smedley Butler, U.S. Marine hero in Nicaragua in 1912, spoke before the American Legion on August 21, 1931. The New York Times didn't see fit to print Butler's speech,
Martin A. Lee and Norman Solomon, Unreliable Sources, p309
keyword(s)
war is a racket
Major Smedley Butler
racketeer for capitalism
third world
Latin America
foreign policy
quotation
I helped purify Nicaragua for the international banking house of Brown Brothers in 1909-1912. I helped make Mexico and especially Tampico safe for American oil interests in 1916. I brought light to the Dominican Republic for American sugar interests in 1916. I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank boys to collect revenue in. I helped in the rape of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefit of Wall Street.
I had a swell racket. I was rewarded with honors, medals, promotions... I might have given Al Capone a few hints. The best he could do was to operate in three cities. The Marines operated on three continents.
I spent 33 years being a high-class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer for capitalism.
Dude, you are the poster child for Libs....
Any children who might be reading this thread.....This guy is a very good reason for you NOT to do Meth!!!!
lovemenot

Bassendean, Australia

#13608 Aug 17, 2012
U S A WAR CRIMES/ 1 the dachau massacre involved the killing of german prisoners of war surrendering at dachau concentraton camp 2 u. s so;diers raped okinwan women during the battle of okinwan after surrendering 1,336 rapes 3 vietnam these documents are housed by the u.s national archives, and detail 320 alleged incidents. 4 the lai massacre murdering 345 to 504 unarmed citizens.4 my lai massacre. and theres over 143 more . so dont b proud . hiter did the same thing and look what happend.
lovemenot

Bassendean, Australia

#13609 Aug 17, 2012
and thats funny americans did surrender to the japs in ww2

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#13611 Aug 17, 2012
UIdiotRacesMAkeWorldPeace wrote:
<quoted text>U can not fool the world forever. Then why do we have our US military invade the middle East , sure not for our health , and this had incite rollback of enemies, and ruin our civil liberties... Read up USD/OIL Hegemony , US manifest Destiny, PNAC agendas...and what wise words of US ex-general Smedley said about our Predatory Capitalists. Note Smedly not agaisnt Capitalism but predatory Corparatism....
You don’t know why we invaded Iraq? I suppose you don’t know why we were attacked on 9-11 either?

Ironically it wasn’t because we wanted the Middle East, It was because we wanted out of the Middle East. I’ve explained it all at least 100 times, but if you are interested…
lovemenot

Bassendean, Australia

#13612 Aug 17, 2012
AMERICANS/ falklands war; cheers for the help lads[still think we managed ok without you] suez canal crisis ;cheers for your help . iraq cheers for shooting at our lads. bit stupid mistake dont you think.FINALLY g w bush any country that re-elects anyone of that complete lack of mental fiber needs there independance revoked
An NFL Fan

Sweden

#13613 Aug 18, 2012
lovemenot wrote:
AMERICA BELIEVES IT'S NO LONGER IMPORTANT TO TELLTHE TRUTH,
Good point!
Annie Muk

Sweden

#13614 Aug 18, 2012
lovemenot wrote:
rough boy sounds like a dogs name then again your mother is one
Take it easy, Noah. You're going to blow a gasket. It's to Noah Vail anyway.
Annie Muk

Sweden

#13615 Aug 18, 2012
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
You don’t know why we invaded Iraq? I suppose you don’t know why we were attacked on 9-11 either?
Pick me! Pick me! I know the right answer!

* The U.S. invaded Irak so that that Bush and Cheney could finally kick-start Halliburton and makes a gazillion dollars off of oil, rebuilding contracts, armaments taxes, straight up theft, and to reinstall the "dollar" as the international petro barter instead of the Euro.

* The "2 airplanes", "3 buildings" were demolished on 7/11 to collect insurance money and save the owners from needing to renovate due to illegal asbestos content ....... plus to gain support for a war against an innocent country of the Whine House's choosing. Preferably a particularly lucrative war. Yeah, well, Irak of course - but you knew that already.
UIdiotRacesMAkeW orldPeace

United States

#13616 Aug 18, 2012
Annie Muk wrote:
<quoted text>
Pick me! Pick me! I know the right answer!
* The U.S. invaded Irak so that that Bush and Cheney could finally kick-start Halliburton and makes a gazillion dollars off of oil, rebuilding contracts, armaments taxes, straight up theft, and to reinstall the "dollar" as the international petro barter instead of the Euro.
* The "2 airplanes", "3 buildings" were demolished on 7/11 to collect insurance money and save the owners from needing to renovate due to illegal asbestos content ....... plus to gain support for a war against an innocent country of the Whine House's choosing. Preferably a particularly lucrative war. Yeah, well, Irak of course - but you knew that already.
Boy u really b!tch Slapped Dave Face down silly!
KUDOS!
i wonder if Dave Know that US is a Militarist /Imperialistic/interventionist bulying nation.

ANd Ex-general Eisenhower warned us all about ever dangers of growing US miltary-industrail Complex, with over 100,000 US Arms Manufacterers/Distributors/Con tracters.
UIdiotRacesMAkeW orldPeace

United States

#13617 Aug 18, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Still dumping spam. You lack intellect.
Not spam! Time for test!
Let check you intellectual prowress to determine i we all are associating with another Grunt Grunting War monngering the Barbarian ?
BWHHAHHAHHAAaa

USA FED Res. bestowed what kind of macroeconomic warfare globally and on the USA?
UIdiotRacesMAkeW orldPeace

United States

#13618 Aug 18, 2012
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, you are the poster child for Libs....
Any children who might be reading this thread.....This guy is a very good reason for you NOT to do Meth!!!!
AD hominem from you i'd expect it!
I don't do METH! So you telling me to do drugs, u one must be on drugs
Boys and Girls Don't follow this Posters Stipidity, DON"T DO DRUGS!

Not Lib! Worst the Lib Is your Kind A war mongering NEOCOnervative Fascist infidel ! LOL!
lovemenot

Bassendean, Australia

#13620 Aug 18, 2012
americans will not tell the truth .they will always lie. to get somewhere in life . they think we owe them but its them who owes us. they carnt do anything on there own. expet lie
lovemenot

Bassendean, Australia

#13621 Aug 18, 2012
THE BRITISH CROWN / the british crown owns the lands of the U.S.A including the internal revenue service. which collects the taxation and the fedral reseve bank of america .which lends the goverment money that dosn't exist and chares the tax payers interst on it. the fedral reserve board is owned by the same brotherhood families in britain. which means since your so called independance/ we still collect taxs of you .. look that up hahaha freedom no dont think so
cheering up courteously

Plymouth, NH

#13622 Aug 18, 2012
lovemenot wrote:
you never won the war in the picific the atom did without that you would be talking japanese. and if you did without the bomb there would b china and russia. why do you think we were nice to russia sucking up there ass all the time. letting him into berlin first .russia and china was going to join each other
Do you think Saddam thinks he won the Iraq war?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 7 min Bongossmarterbrother 30,876
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 25 min Bobby Bobson 987,264
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 30 min Edthirty 286,544
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Just Think 687,224
Topix is run by a bunch of GAY LOSERS 2 hr Doctor REALITY 1
I LOVE my new LG V20 smartphone!!! 3 hr Doctor REALIUTY 6
News Driver charged after ramming truck into mobile ... 3 hr bhc 2
More from around the web