American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
Annie Muk

Sweden

#13099 Aug 1, 2012
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to do some research as to why we were attacked on 9-11......
We went to war with Iraq because it invaded Kuwait and then refused to leave. At the end of the war the Allies demanded that Saddam get rid of his WMDs. We didn’t trust him anymore than he trusted us so we demanded full and public disclosure of his disarmament and he never complied.
This is a lie. Saddam complied ENTIRELY. He gave the UN inspection team FULL ACCESS to all of the sites they listed. There were 20. All but the last one was inspected without any WMD's found. Just as they were about to inspect that last one, however, the United Snakes declared that they would invade and demanded that the UN inspection team leave Irak. Gosh! I wonder why?
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text> Bush gave Saddam an ultimatum—“either leave or we would throw him out”.
Yes. All along the United Snakes said that Irak had WMD's and it would be invaded for that reason. When it was clear that Irak had no WMD's Bush changed his story at the last minute and said he would invade anyway.
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>Once Saddam was out of office, all American troops were removed from Saudi Arabia and the cause of 9-11 was gone.
You really have the wool pulled completey down over your eyes, haven't you. You are a willing instrument in a series of lies and deception. Your reasoning is totally absent but it does follow the line of American misinformation:

1). The reason for invading Irak because of WMD's - BUT there were no WMD's and the inspection team said so in their on-going official UN report.

2). The reason for not believing Saddam because he did not comply with the inspection's wishes - BUT Saddam complied fully as the UN inspection team has testified and proved.

3). The reason to invade beause Saddam would not leave his own country - WELL what is that suppose to mean? Since when is that an international crime to be punised by some other foreign country?

4). The reason for invading Irak because it was directly linked to the attacks on 7/11 BUT Irak had nothing to do with 7/11 or Al Qaida and United Snakes "proof" had already been proven to be fabricated by the CIA before the invasion took place.

The thing you need to get into your empty skull is that the United Snakes government changed its "reasoning" more often you change lanes in city trafic. Hope that clears things up for you.
courteous Europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#13100 Aug 1, 2012
Annie Muk wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a lie. Saddam complied ENTIRELY. He gave the UN inspection team FULL ACCESS to all of the sites they listed. There were 20. All but the last one was inspected without any WMD's found. Just as they were about to inspect that last one, however, the United Snakes declared that they would invade and demanded that the UN inspection team leave Irak. Gosh! I wonder why?
<quoted text>
Yes. All along the United Snakes said that Irak had WMD's and it would be invaded for that reason. When it was clear that Irak had no WMD's Bush changed his story at the last minute and said he would invade anyway.
<quoted text>
You really have the wool pulled completey down over your eyes, haven't you. You are a willing instrument in a series of lies and deception. Your reasoning is totally absent but it does follow the line of American misinformation:
1). The reason for invading Irak because of WMD's - BUT there were no WMD's and the inspection team said so in their on-going official UN report.
2). The reason for not believing Saddam because he did not comply with the inspection's wishes - BUT Saddam complied fully as the UN inspection team has testified and proved.
3). The reason to invade beause Saddam would not leave his own country - WELL what is that suppose to mean? Since when is that an international crime to be punised by some other foreign country?
4). The reason for invading Irak because it was directly linked to the attacks on 7/11 BUT Irak had nothing to do with 7/11 or Al Qaida and United Snakes "proof" had already been proven to be fabricated by the CIA before the invasion took place.
The thing you need to get into your empty skull is that the United Snakes government changed its "reasoning" more often you change lanes in city trafic. Hope that clears things up for you.
then why in

January of 2003 ...did...the Swede boob blix.... as the chief UN weapons inspector, warn that Saddam Hussein "has not cooperated sufficiently".

just months before invasion

Saddam still not cooperating

according to the swede boob blix
fret killer aka freddy g

Piedmont, OK

#13101 Aug 1, 2012
RADEKT wrote:
it's creepy how Dr_SoreAzz is hitting on you on the 9/11 thread and it was really wierd when he asked what you were wearing tonight !?!?!?!?!?
<quoted text>
rad you are supposed to show me where i said i was the fret killer remember.....by the way is long island the way i remember it ....
Annie Muk

Sweden

#13102 Aug 1, 2012
courteous Europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>... as the chief UN weapons inspector, warn that Saddam Hussein "has not cooperated sufficiently".
just months before invasion
Saddam still not cooperating
"Just months before the invasion" the UN inspection team was infiltrated by a hoard of CIA agents. As I'm sure you know this team was indeed found to be a CIA spy network and was disbanned by the UN and a new one was formed --- to which Saddam cooperated IN FULL.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#13103 Aug 1, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
You should join up ratdick before you get too old for the fun things in life.
Fret killer is a homo, leave him alone
The latest National Defense Authorization Act now repeals the following section of the
Uniform Code of Military Justice:
Article 925 Section 125 SODOMY
(a) Any person subject to this chapter who engages in unnatural carnal copulation with another person of the same or opposite sex or with an animal is guilty of sodomy. Penetration , however slight, is sufficient to complete the offense.
(b) Any person found guilty of sodomy shall be punished as a court-martial may direct
Together with the repeal of the military’s “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” policy, military men and women can now openly engage in bestiality and sodomy of each other without fear of being courts-martial ed.
One of the reasons for this is so our military can overlook the homosexual practices of Islamic recruits and others of Muslim persuasion the military needs from the UN to use eventually dealing with the American population. Our own "boys" would not fire upon their homie American brothers but homo Islamic Muslim NATO forces WILL !
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha
That'sa Goodun
Found it. freddy or fret or which ever you are I hereby apologize for calling you a homo. I was being flip. I was chiding not attacking you freddy or fret person. Sorry you took it that way.

Oh please don't be mad at me! I won't ask you what you are wearing anymore either.

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#13104 Aug 1, 2012
Here you go;

Any Snitches???
Posted in the Top Stories Forum

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSMROL7...

Fret Killr
Oklahoma City, OK
Monday Jul 2

Im no killer just my you tube name...ha...ha

AND THEN

Fret Killr
Oklahoma City, OK
Monday Jul 2

Cool that you play I love it been playing most all my life just type fret Killr And or fret killer Not going to even say it is me because when I do no one believes me.I do own And Operate my own studio.as for topix it is what it is...lots of people who get off on pissing people off kinda sick if you ask me.but i am guilty but have tryed to tone it down a bit...hope you are having a nice eve as well.......

SO THERE YOU ARE CLAIMING TO BE THE FAMOUS FRET KILLER ON YOUTUBE,
OF COURSE WE KNOW YOU ARE NOT BECAUSE YOUR WRITTING STYLES ARE SO INCREDIBILY DIFFERENT
fret killer aka freddy g wrote:
<quoted text>rad you are supposed to show me where i said i was the fret killer remember.....by the way is long island the way i remember it ....

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#13106 Aug 1, 2012
Annie Muk wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You believed it was all about the US stealing Iraqi oil—and of course you were (as you usually are) WRONG!

From 1991 to 1998 it was about WMDs and Saddam’s failure to comply with the terms of the ceasefire. If Osama and al Qaeda had not started killing Americans for being in the Muslim Holy Land the sanctions and Saddam would probably both still be in place.

The US could not be seen as giving in to terrorist and we weren’t going to break our promise to the Saudis so from 1998 on it became about regime change. This was publicly announce, legislation drawn up and signed. Nothing secrete about it. We only hoped it would be the Iraqis themselves that would do it.

Since Saddam NEVER gave a full and public accounting of the destruction of his WMDs as he was required to do, it was very easy for his enemies to convince us that he was still hiding them.

After 1998 it was already too late for Saddam so when Bush gave him the ultimatum in 2003, he wasn’t changing US policy, he was enforcing it.
freddy g

Piedmont, OK

#13107 Aug 1, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Found it. freddy or fret or which ever you are I hereby apologize for calling you a homo. I was being flip. I was chiding not attacking you freddy or fret person. Sorry you took it that way.
Oh please don't be mad at me! I won't ask you what you are wearing anymore either.
cool cool!!!!peace.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Didsbury, Canada

#13108 Aug 1, 2012
Jeez, I dunno Rade...here's an example of the real fretkillr,

"I post my clips to provide enjoyment to anyone who loves to play or listen to the guitar. My schedule makes it impossible for me to personally reply to messages or questions. Thanks for tuning in.- Fret Killer

I'm a self-taught musician who has learned to play primarily by listening to recordings and through self-discovery. My love of folk, blues, bluegrass, country, rock, ragtime, and jazz has been the catalyst for teaching myself to be a proficient flatpicker and fingerpicker. My youtube videos employ a close-up view of my performances to maintain anonymity. They are provided solely for entertainment and not intended as instructional information. I'm not promoting any live appearances and not marketing any recordings, downloads, or music notations. I play by ear and do not use or have music or tabs. I am the sole performer on all my videos..- Fret Killer"

http://www.youtube.com/user/fretkillrlives

and here's an example of adolph, the pretend fretkillr,

"Cool that you play I love it been playing most all my life just type fret Killr And or fret killer Not going to even say it is me because when I do no one believes me.I do own And Operate my own studio.as for topix it is what it is...lots of people who get off on pissing people off kinda sick if you ask me.but i am guilty but have tryed to tone it down a bit...hope you are having a nice eve as well......."

Maybe it's just you and I who spot the massive difference in literacy?

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Manhattan, New York

#13109 Aug 1, 2012
Oh look, the big mouth has nothing to say after he is shown to be a liar !!!!
freddy g wrote:
<quoted text>cool cool!!!!peace.
Fidel C

Plymouth, NH

#13110 Aug 1, 2012
Annie Muk wrote:
<quoted text>
"Just months before the invasion" the UN inspection team was infiltrated by a hoard of CIA agents. As I'm sure you know this team was indeed found to be a CIA spy network and was disbanned by the UN and a new one was formed --- to which Saddam cooperated IN FULL.
obviously, too little too late. i'll miss him

thank the 911 fellows for the itchy trigger finger....

US Defence Secretary Leon Panetta has warned that Iran must either negotiate acceptable limits on its nuclear programme or face the possibility of US military action to stop it from getting the bomb.

Panetta made his remarks Wednesday outside a city in southern Israel, with an "Iron Dome" anti-rocket defence system as a backdrop.

Panetta said repeatedly that "all options", including military force, are on the table to stop Iran, should sanctions and diplomacy, the preferred means of persuasion, ultimately fail.

Israeli Defence Minister Ehud Barak, standing beside Panetta, said he sees an "extremely low" probability that sanctions will ever compel Iran to give up its nuclear activities.
cheer the f up

Plymouth, NH

#13111 Aug 1, 2012
freddy g wrote:
<quoted text>cool cool!!!!peace.
http://www.irna.ir/News/Politi c/Ahmadinejad,-Qods-Day-to-lib erate-Palestine,-solve-entire- world-problems/80257558

The president emphasized that the existence of a just system is a dire necessity and the management of the world power circles must be in the hands of just, qualified, pure from all vices, and popular human beings.

Ahmadinejad added,“It has now been some 400 years that a horrendous Zionist clan has been ruling the major world affairs, and behind the scenes of the major power circles, in political, media, monetary, and banking organizations in the world, they have been the decision makers, to an extent that a big power with a huge economy and over 300 million population, the presidential election hopefuls must go kiss the feet of the Zionists to ensure their victory in the elections.”

He said,“If the people’s votes really counts in those countries, why then a candidate must go to kiss the feet of a clandestine Zionist minority, sacrificing the entire prestige, chanted mottoes, and values of their system before the Zionists, and justifying the entire criminal acts of that regime?”

Ahmadinejad said that Israel is the symbol of the globally ruling Zionism in the world, reiterating,“Among the western governments and politicians there are great differences of tastes and the political competitions are tough, but is supporting the Zionist regime, they are all united.”

The president pointed out that in order to evolutionize the status of the world decision making is needed, the forces must get united, and their ultimate objective must be the annihilation of the Zionist regime, emphasizing,“The Zionist regime is both the symbol of the hegemony of the Zionism over the world and the means in the hand of the oppressor powers for expansion of their hegemony in the region and in the world.”

no nukes for this nut
Fret Killer

United States

#13112 Aug 1, 2012
I am who I am I know my name I have two Publicist so believe what you want you mean nothing to me..And i do not care what you think.I have my fans that pay me respect sorry I am a better guitar player than you.and many others I am sorry I live A righteous life and I am blessed from my music to my company.I have lived in long island i have lived in san Fransisco.this is a business to me. I make my living doing what i do. I own over A hundred copy writes And have sold many songs.the whole world wants to know who i am.you dumb asses will never find out.you dumb asses even think i am in Oklahoma city .you have not A clue....to me you are shills.that is all.And yes I am better than you.....And yes you are full of envy.I tell you what I will be in Nashville august 11-23 I will be easy to find.....And from there I will be in The Philippines in manila for a few weeks then to Germany.then I'm coming home oh and you can catch me in Denver in November.Other than that I told you shills I was done posting to you.And I am...you are nothing but A waste of my time.And their are some great people on topix just your not one of them. none of you braindead sheeple.My time for you is over so post what ever you want I do not care...call me this call me that you sob's act like you just got out of grammar school.This is A business And I'm not going to let little idiots ruin it for me.so no I am not the fret killer killr the fret killers son.none of the above so run along and and continue to be the little government ass suckers...that you are.....Now read and understand what I just wrote.....if you can.now I hope you feel better.....Because I am just fine.....think I will go have dinner now...maybe a glass of wine.

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Manhattan, New York

#13113 Aug 1, 2012
and you are actually highly educated and well spoken, you just pretend to be an illiterate idiot on Topix !?!?!?

Anybody who reads the Fret Killers posts on YouTube and any of your Topix posts can very easily see you are two different people !!!!!
Fret Killer wrote:
I am who I am I know my name I have two Publicist so believe what you want you mean nothing to me..And i do not care what you think.I have my fans that pay me respect sorry I am a better guitar player than you.and many others I am sorry I live A righteous life and I am blessed from my music to my company.I have lived in long island i have lived in san Fransisco.this is a business to me. I make my living doing what i do. I own over A hundred copy writes And have sold many songs.the whole world wants to know who i am.you dumb asses will never find out.you dumb asses even think i am in Oklahoma city .you have not A clue....to me you are shills.that is all.And yes I am better than you.....And yes you are full of envy.I tell you what I will be in Nashville august 11-23 I will be easy to find.....And from there I will be in The Philippines in manila for a few weeks then to Germany.then I'm coming home oh and you can catch me in Denver in November.Other than that I told you shills I was done posting to you.And I am...you are nothing but A waste of my time.And their are some great people on topix just your not one of them. none of you braindead sheeple.My time for you is over so post what ever you want I do not care...call me this call me that you sob's act like you just got out of grammar school.This is A business And I'm not going to let little idiots ruin it for me.so no I am not the fret killer killr the fret killers son.none of the above so run along and and continue to be the little government ass suckers...that you are.....Now read and understand what I just wrote.....if you can.now I hope you feel better.....Because I am just fine.....think I will go have dinner now...maybe a glass of wine.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#13114 Aug 1, 2012
Fret Killer wrote:
Um....Ya.....(COUGH).........B ULLSHIT!

Oh, by the way, you've promised not to come back several times.(under different names of course) Yet you still do.
You know what a "Masochist" is?
Look in the mirror.
Annie Muk

Sweden

#13115 Aug 1, 2012
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
You believed it was all about ....... and of course you were (as you usually are) WRONG!
The same old crapolia by the same old crapster. I have addressed each and every one of your propaganda/misinformation points of jibberish everytime you've put them up for scrutiny. I have "proved" them FALSE on every occasion. Logic is not on your side, Davey Boy.

Look, if your memory is so bad then you ought to "speed dial" this page:

The Bozo Brigade: "Saddam failed to comply to the UN inspection team's requests to inspect certain sites." This says the Bozo Brigade themselvs.

Annie Muk: "Saddam most certainly did comply IN FULL. This says the UN inspection team of which Hans Blix was the leader and spokesman.

COPY and PASTE this page, Davey Boy, so you can "quick-click" back to it in times of memory loss.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#13116 Aug 1, 2012
Annie Muk wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose that before getting to this reply of mine that you've already seen his "off topic" slimery.
It's like I said, he's reverting to adoloscent blabber in order to take you off the subject and onto his 3-ring carnival of petty schmukery. That's actually a good sign. It means that he is fully aware that you've been giving him a proper trashing and that the pain of it is much too unbearable for him to endure.
In his childish mind, you see, he awards himself a small point for taking your concentration off of the subject, hence further away from the bashing you've been giving him and (most importantly) the realization and lingering sting of it.
You are doing a very fine job, make no mistake. He's no more than a Dorke. A third-rate one at that.
Sorry, Muk was out of town for a bit.
That was awesome. Couldn't produce and had a bit of a meltdown.
Dorke...still loving it.
Annie Muk

Sweden

#13117 Aug 1, 2012
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, Muk was out of town for a bit.
That was awesome. Couldn't produce and had a bit of a meltdown.
Dorke...still loving it.
You're back, safe and sound, that's the most important thing. Now get back to work!:)
Fret Killer

Union City, OK

#13118 Aug 2, 2012
It's A sin to tell A lie no wonder they call you shills.
Fret Killer

Union City, OK

#13119 Aug 2, 2012
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Um....Ya.....(COUGH).........B ULLSHIT!
Oh, by the way, you've promised not to come back several times.(under different names of course) Yet you still do.
You know what a "Masochist" is?
Look in the mirror.
do you know what a queer is look in the mirror...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Profitional massage for girl in Sohar (oman) (Jan '15) 41 min Funny life 33
The Future of Politics in America 1 hr Scaritual 134
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 1 hr Scaritual 12
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr AussieBobby 284,458
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 hr MUQ2 87,838
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 2 hr gundee123 1,212
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr MUQ2 45,789
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 6 hr lightbeamrider 437
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 hr kent 665,093
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 hr nanoanomaly 977,190
More from around the web