|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

starving

WHERE ARE YOU GETTING THIS SHIT INFORMATION, FROM THE GUTTER OR SOME MAFIA-MEDIA SOURCE SOMEWHERE IN THE UNITED STATES???
pappy wrote:
old Deng, that was a period of war. But just how many of thsoe noth Koreans and chinese were killled? And at this moment in time there are hundreds of thousands of N. Koreans right now starving to death. Are they not Deng. There is absolutely no food for them to eat. And the goverment will not even provide for them to keep them from starving. And thsoe great builders of Missiles built by the N. Koreans just continuously blow up in the sky. Teh N. Koreans are way behind in technology.And they in turn want us to feed their peopledo they not. And what you brag about is not wort spit and sounds as if you are walking on your brians
DENG

Zhenjiang, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

HANG THE CRIMINALS

“Brevity is the soule of wit. ”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

DUNG wrote:
THE SOVIET UNION'S COMMUNIST PARTY LED BY J.V.STALIN MODERNIZED THE COUNTRY, THE SOVIET UNION, IN 10 YEARS.
THE UNITED STATES PEOPLE NEED TO SOBER UP AND REALIZE THE LEADERSHIP THERE HAS NO IDEAS FOR THE FUTURE AND BRING IN NEW MANAGEMENT AND SET A GOAL TO MODERNIZE THE UNITED STATES ECONOMY IN 10 YEARS TO AGAIN BE THE LEADING ECONOMY IN THE WORLD.
Do the communist tyrants who run your stinking nation have a five year plan? Woe to the women and children who get in their way.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

DUNG wrote:
starving
WHERE ARE YOU GETTING THIS SHIT INFORMATION, FROM THE GUTTER OR SOME MAFIA-MEDIA SOURCE SOMEWHERE IN THE UNITED STATES???
<quoted text>
Yes, imbecile, the horribly oppressed people of North Korea are starving. You haven't the slightest clue as to what is going on in the world, fool.
DENG

Zhenjiang, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

a

OF COURSE, YOUR STUPIDITY DOES NOT END.

DUNG wrote:

THE SOVIET UNION'S COMMUNIST PARTY LED BY J.V.STALIN MODERNIZED THE COUNTRY, THE SOVIET UNION, IN 10 YEARS.

THE UNITED STATES PEOPLE NEED TO SOBER UP AND REALIZE THE LEADERSHIP THERE HAS NO IDEAS FOR THE FUTURE AND BRING IN NEW MANAGEMENT AND SET A GOAL TO MODERNIZE THE UNITED STATES ECONOMY IN 10 YEARS TO AGAIN BE THE LEADING ECONOMY IN THE WORLD.

Do the communist tyrants who run your stinking nation have a five year plan? Woe to the women and children who get in their way.
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

DUNG wrote:
a
OF COURSE, MY STUPIDITY DOES NOT END AND MY MOTHER HAS VD.

THE INSOLVENT ONION'S COMMUNIST PARTY LED BY H.J. STALLSWEEPER DESTROYED THE COUNTRY, THE SO VIOLENT BUNION, IN 10 YEARS. AS MY MOTHER"S UTERUS, IT ROTTED FROM THE INSIDE.

<quoted text>
How's your mother's case of antibiotic-resistant gonorrhea?
I know you were very concerned for her health.
courteous Europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

DENG wrote:
a
OF COURSE, YOUR STUPIDITY DOES NOT END.
DUNG wrote:
<quoted text>
The Soviets seem much ,..much ..muuuuuch
better at being

------
history
--------
don't they dengster?

“...Strike one”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Americans ARE funny though aren't they.
courteous Europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

DENG wrote:
babyformulas
WE FEED OUR BABIES MOTHERS MILK NOT THE CORPORATION SLOP ON THE SHELF AT THE LOCAL FOOD MONOPOLY ESTABLISHMENTS THERE IN THE UNITED STATES.
<quoted text>
I must admit,... the packaging is uauLLY nicer in the "moms" brand

---------
but corner cutting and corruption is rampant in China, as everyone already knows
courteous Europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Judged:

TYPO

O NO
RedButt Herpies

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Judged:

Annie Muk wrote:
I think the reason why American soldiers are damned is because the United Snakes has never amounted to ANYTHING other than murderers, rapists and serial killers, presidents who lie and cheat, a country that has created NOTHING but world-wide treachery, mayhem and war and has been the cause of the death of more innocent men, women and children than any other country on the face of this earth.
I agree!

“WELL PAID GOVIE SHILL ”

Since: Jun 07

The BIG Apple, NYC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Judged:

WoW .... YOU agree with YOURSELF !?!?!!?
RedButt Herpies wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree!
qurious courteous Ephobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

What happened to the Dengster??

Was he a Uighur?

“WELL PAID GOVIE SHILL ”

Since: Jun 07

The BIG Apple, NYC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

North Korean Dictator Kim Jong Un Gets Married

By JOOHEE CHO and AKIKO FUJITA | ABC News 1 hr 59 mins ago..

North Korean state media ended weeks of speculation today, announcing that the mystery woman who has accompanied North Korean leader Kim Jong Un on recent public events is his wife.

Referring to her as Ri Sol Ju, the station reported on the couple's visit to Neung Ra People's Resort during the 8 p.m. broadcast, identifying Ri by name for the first time, and identifying her as "wife" four times during the news report.

"As welcome news played, our Marshal Kim Jong Un and his wife comrade Ri Sol Ju came to the inauguration," the announcer read.

Hmmm...Eat tree bark to survive or marry the fat, ugly guy...!?!?!?!
Annie Muk

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

The only American Soldier who seems to have Duty, Honor and Country as his highest priorities is that fine young Oklahoman, Pvt. Bradley Manning.

Let's all hope and pray that he is home again soon. He will be given an international "Hero's Welcome!"
Annie Muk

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

courteous Europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>I must admit,... the packaging is uauLLY nicer in the "moms" brand
You said it, Noah!
qurious courteous Ephobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

RADEKT wrote:
North Korean Dictator Kim Jong Un Gets Married
By JOOHEE CHO and AKIKO FUJITA | ABC News 1 hr 59 mins ago..
North Korean state media ended weeks of speculation today, announcing that the mystery woman who has accompanied North Korean leader Kim Jong Un on recent public events is his wife.
Referring to her as Ri Sol Ju, the station reported on the couple's visit to Neung Ra People's Resort during the 8 p.m. broadcast, identifying Ri by name for the first time, and identifying her as "wife" four times during the news report.
"As welcome news played, our Marshal Kim Jong Un and his wife comrade Ri Sol Ju came to the inauguration," the announcer read.
Hmmm...Eat tree bark to survive or marry the fat, ugly guy...!?!?!?!
one of those....>can't say no< ....situations

if i had ta guess
still

I bet dengs jealous of her
qurious courteous Ephobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Annie Muk wrote:
The only American Soldier who seems to have Duty, Honor and Country as his highest priorities is that fine young Oklahoman, Pvt. Bradley Manning.
Let's all hope and pray that he is home again soon. He will be given an international "Hero's Welcome!"
for exposing swedens and syrias eeeeeevil ways??
Annie Muk

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

qurious courteous Ephobe wrote:
<quoted text>for exposing swedens and syrias eeeeeevil ways??
For exposing EVERYONE's evil ways.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Any Fuk wrote:
<quoted text>
For exposing EVERYONE's evil ways.
Nothing like playing the role of a self-righteous, forgotten old coot, is there, Dad?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 11,281 - 11,300 of37,847
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

518 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min No Shiite 216,714
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min hojo 511,924
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 17 min karl44 679,818
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 26 min Betheny Angel 1,639
The Truth (May '13) 32 min Betheny Angel 8
anyone up for a bbm swap of pics ;) (May '12) 33 min 21 Male UK 166
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 42 min onemale 250,347
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr KiMare 89,507
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 3 hr dragonrunner 232
•••
•••
•••