courteous Europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>I must admit,... the packaging is uauLLY nicer in the "moms" brand
You said it, Noah!
qurious courteous Ephobe

Plymouth, NH

#13034 Jul 27, 2012
RADEKT wrote:
North Korean Dictator Kim Jong Un Gets Married
By JOOHEE CHO and AKIKO FUJITA | ABC News – 1 hr 59 mins ago..
North Korean state media ended weeks of speculation today, announcing that the mystery woman who has accompanied North Korean leader Kim Jong Un on recent public events is his wife.
Referring to her as Ri Sol Ju, the station reported on the couple's visit to Neung Ra People's Resort during the 8 p.m. broadcast, identifying Ri by name for the first time, and identifying her as "wife" four times during the news report.
"As welcome news played, our Marshal Kim Jong Un and his wife comrade Ri Sol Ju came to the inauguration," the announcer read.
Hmmm...Eat tree bark to survive or marry the fat, ugly guy...!?!?!?!
one of those....>can't say no< ....situations

if i had ta guess
still

I bet dengs jealous of her
qurious courteous Ephobe

Plymouth, NH

#13035 Jul 27, 2012
Annie Muk wrote:
The only American Soldier who seems to have Duty, Honor and Country as his highest priorities is that fine young Oklahoman, Pvt. Bradley Manning.
Let's all hope and pray that he is home again soon. He will be given an international "Hero's Welcome!"
for exposing swedens and syrias eeeeeevil ways??
Annie Muk

Copenhagen, Denmark

#13036 Jul 27, 2012
qurious courteous Ephobe wrote:
<quoted text>for exposing swedens and syrias eeeeeevil ways??
For exposing EVERYONE's evil ways.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#13037 Jul 27, 2012
Any Fuk wrote:
<quoted text>
For exposing EVERYONE's evil ways.
Nothing like playing the role of a self-righteous, forgotten old coot, is there, Dad?

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#13038 Jul 27, 2012
Annie Muk wrote:
The only American Soldier who seems to have Duty, Honor and Country as his highest priorities is that fine young Oklahoman, Pvt. Bradley Manning.
Let's all hope and pray that he is home again soon. He will be given an international "Hero's Welcome!"
By the communist party???
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#13039 Jul 27, 2012
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
By the communist party???
Naw, by the "residents" of Ft. Leavenworth.....Young, gay, traitor and looks like Howdy Doody......He will be quite popular among his fellow "residents".

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#13040 Jul 27, 2012
I love me some Bradley Manning. Great head, that one. Great head.
last days witness

Yukon, OK

#13041 Jul 27, 2012
Annie Muk wrote:
bradley is more than anyone on this thread and that's a fact he deserves the Nobel peace prize.

“ANYTHING to be HER EVERYTHING”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#13042 Jul 27, 2012
The title of this thread should be "American Servicemen - Duty, Honor, Country".
Members of the U.S. Army are referred to as Soldiers (capitalized). Members of the U.S. Navy are referred to as Sailors (capitalized). Members of the U.S. Air Force are referred to as Airmen (capitalized). Members of the U.S. Marine Corps are referred to as Marines (capitalized). Members of the U.S. Coast Guard are referred to as Coast Guardsmen (or simply Guardsmen [I think]).
ALL of them are REALLY important! You don't want to incur the wrath of of a Serviceman by referring to him or her by the denomynym of a branch of which he or she is NOT part lol. That goes DOUBLE for Marines lol. They HATE being referred to as "soldiers". I know, because my dad's a Marine lol.
Another piece of trivia, if you are referring to a SPECIFIC country's army, for example (such as the U.S. Army), you say "the Army", not "the army". Or the Navy (or if you're using the adjective "naval" when referring to something of the U.S. Navy or another specific navy, you say "Naval" [capitalized]), the Air Force, the Marine Corps, or the Coast Guard, etc.. Thought I'd run that by you all..........
I thank ALL Servicemen; be they Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, Marines, or Coast Guardsmen, for their service :).

Location hidden

#13043 Jul 27, 2012
I plan on being a Sailor (a commissioned one). And not just an ordinary Sailor.......... The type that fires an M4 with surgical precision and can hold his breath underwater longer than the average Sailor (or the average person altogether).........
But a message to the media, Bin Laden was NOT killed by U.S. Soldiers!!!!!!!!! He was killed by U.S. SAILORS!!!!!! Although some VERY highly trained Soldiers (from Delta Force) wanted that mission, but sorry :P, Sailors from that unit's Navy counterpart got the mission. That's okay, it was U.S. Soldiers (from that Unit [one of Delta's nicknames is simply "The Unit"; which is why the show "The Unit" was thus named because it was about D-Boys]) that captured Saddam....... They can't take all the glory lol.
Annie Muk

Copenhagen, Denmark

#13044 Jul 28, 2012
last days witness wrote:
<quoted text>bradley is more than anyone on this thread and that's a fact he deserves the Nobel peace prize.
I'm with you 1,000 percent!

Of all of those guys that have served in the United Snakes military during the Kuwait, Irak, and Afgan campaigns, Pvt. Manning is the ONLY real Hero we've seen! And he's not even an NCO!!! Just a young man with "right" on his side who didn't flinch or betray his duty!

TEN HUT!

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#13045 Jul 28, 2012
Metal 0-4 wrote:
I plan on being a Sailor (a commissioned one). And not just an ordinary Sailor.......... The type that fires an M4 with surgical precision and can hold his breath underwater longer than the average Sailor (or the average person altogether).........
But a message to the media, Bin Laden was NOT killed by U.S. Soldiers!!!!!!!!! He was killed by U.S. SAILORS!!!!!! Although some VERY highly trained Soldiers (from Delta Force) wanted that mission, but sorry :P, Sailors from that unit's Navy counterpart got the mission. That's okay, it was U.S. Soldiers (from that Unit [one of Delta's nicknames is simply "The Unit"; which is why the show "The Unit" was thus named because it was about D-Boys]) that captured Saddam....... They can't take all the glory lol.
Osama Bin Laden died in Dec. 2001 of kidney failure as a complication from Marfin's syndrome. Very shortly after he was allowed to escape from tora bora.

Where is the glory in killing a guy that had been dead for a decade?

There is zero proof seal team six killed Osama.
They killed some guy and dumped him into the ocean.

That IS standard operating procedure when you catch and kill a terrorist mastermid. right?

I didn't see any pictures. No medals being pinned on soilders/sailors on the white house lawn.

How about we ask seal team six?

OOOhhhh...they all died in a helicopter crash weeks after.

Pretty convienient. No loose ends.

An NFL Fan

USA

#13046 Jul 28, 2012
Screw Tiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Osama Bin Laden died in Dec. 2001 of kidney failure as a complication from Marfin's syndrome.

Very shortly after he was allowed to escape from tora bora.
So did he die of 'Marfin's'(sic) or did he escape? I always enjoy a good bedtime story.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#13047 Jul 28, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
So did he die of 'Marfin's'(sic) or did he escape? I always enjoy a good bedtime story.
It says...AFTER he was allowed to escape from tora bora.
Is that really difficult to follow?
Three cheers for the public school system.
Probably a Jets fan... good night.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#13049 Jul 28, 2012
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Osama Bin Laden died in Dec. 2001 of kidney failure as a complication from Marfin's syndrome. Very shortly after he was allowed to escape from tora bora.
That IS standard operating procedure when you catch and kill a terrorist mastermid. right?
I didn't see any pictures. No medals being pinned on soilders/sailors on the white house lawn.
While I am skeptical about the whole osama thing, you are wrong about seal team 6. Some of them did die, but none who were involved in the raid.

An NFL Fan

USA

#13050 Jul 28, 2012
Sucktiny wrote:
<quoted text>
It says...AFTER he was allowed to escape from tora bora.
Is that really difficult to follow?
Three cheers for the public school system.
Probably a Jets fan... good night.
Here's your statement, fool:
"Osama Bin Laden died in Dec. 2001 of kidney failure as a complication from Marfin's syndrome. Very shortly after he was allowed to escape from tora bora."

So many words, so little sense.
Now tell me why I should be compelled to deal with your inadequacies in communication, flunky.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#13051 Jul 28, 2012
A NMBLA Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's your statement, fool:
"Osama Bin Laden died in Dec. 2001 of kidney failure as a complication from Marfin's syndrome. Very shortly after he was allowed to escape from tora bora."
So many words, so little sense.
Now tell me why I should be compelled to deal with your inadequacies in communication, flunky.
I see... grammatical error. My most humble appologies.

Sorry to throw you for such a loop.

I didn't realise this site was mandatory reading for you.

Location hidden

#13052 Jul 28, 2012
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll admit, circumstances are ambiguous, but let's assume it's true....... If I was one of the SEALs who killed him, I'll be damned if I let them pin a fu**ing medal on me on the damn White House lawn!!!!!! I'd want that shit to remain buried forever. Even after I retire. I'd only want people to know that it was done, not WHO did it. If my name was ever given, it better be after I'm dead.......... Besides, the SEALs who died in that crash aren't the same ones. Even if they were, that's a moot point. You aren't going to get any juicy info out of ANY active duty ST6 operator. Sorry :P. Hell, in my opinion, they shouldn'tve even revealed what unit carried out the supposed operation.......... Zero proof? Yeah, apparently you don't understand how it works with Tier 1 units. You're not even technically supposed to know they exist lol. But we know. But honestly we only know what they allow us to. But this should've all been A LOT more hush hush than it was.......... But I'm actually more inclined to believe that they actually captured him alive and are working on getting vital intel out of him..........

An NFL Fan

USA

#13053 Jul 28, 2012
ScrewedMommy wrote:
<quoted text>
I see... grammatical error. My most humble appologies.
Sorry to throw you for such a loop.
I didn't realise this site was mandatory reading for you.
Hardly mandatory, one-of-many-words. I just enjoy seeing a pompous fool de-closet himself once in a while. Thanks for the clumsy tomes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min hojo 688,852
You are of your father.....the devil 8 min Devil isnt Real 2
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 12 min BobbyX 67
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min trifecta1 988,573
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 42 min oneear69 37,185
Putin: Hillary Made Up Russian Collusion 1 hr The Henchman 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Here For Now 619,813
More from around the web