American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#9136 Apr 6, 2012
RADEKT wrote:
Interesting how anal munch and captain zero both show up at the same time !?!?!??!?! Hmmmmmmm ???
lol @'anal munch'.

It's almost like an Abbott and Costello routine, isn't it?
Annie Muk

Sweden

#9137 Apr 6, 2012
JUST A FEW INTERESTING FACTS:

Amnesty International has documented widespread human rights violations in the U.S. An estimated 500,000 people are currently enduring punitive detention without charge or trial, and millions are unable to access the legal system to seek redress for their grievances. Harassment, surveillance, house arrest, and imprisonment of human rights defenders are on the rise, and censorship of the Internet and other media has grown.

Whew! Things don't look very good in the United Snakes these days!

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#9138 Apr 6, 2012
Captain O wrote:
1 14 are between 14 and 17 years old.
That's a blatant falsehood, Suzie. Name ONE person on death row who is below the age of 19. Kindly be honest and refer to the BBC or other such legitimate international news source, bovine excrement.
Annie Muk

Sweden

#9139 Apr 6, 2012
Interesting how RapeKit and I both show up at the same time.
Captain O

Germering, Germany

#9140 Apr 6, 2012
Annie, I think the NFL Twit and Raturd don't want to learn anything about their government's dirty secrets. Hypocrites like them are a dime a dozen in today's America, so it doesn't surprise me that the country is in deep doodoo. We should thank God that we live in more civilized nations such as Sweden and Germany!

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#9141 Apr 6, 2012
Annie Muk wrote:
JUST A FEW INTERESTING FACTS:
Amnesty International has documented widespread human rights violations in the U.S. An estimated 500,000 people are currently enduring punitive detention without charge or trial, and millions are unable to access the legal system to seek redress for their grievances. days!
Every incarcerated person in the US has the right and access to legal council. Some are held before trial, thus your spurious stats. Our Constitution is very clear on the right to a speedy trial. Is it part of YOUR law, foreskin face?

No wonder you allow so many child molesters to run loose in your neighborhoods.

Planning a holiday in North Korea this year, Suzie? Or are you too busy copy/pasting your piles of rubbish?
Captain O

Germering, Germany

#9142 Apr 6, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a blatant falsehood, Suzie. Name ONE person on death row who is below the age of 19. Kindly be honest and refer to the BBC or other such legitimate international news source, bovine excrement.
You definitely need to take reading and comprehension classes, NFL Twit. The figures quoted were published by Amnesty International which is the very source you claim to get your information on China from.

Here's the link again:

http://www.amnesty.org/en/news/isolated-and-d...

Your homework for today:

Print out the report in the link above and bring it to your reading and comprehension coach so he can help you grasp its content.

Got it?
Captain O

Germering, Germany

#9143 Apr 6, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Every incarcerated person in the US has the right and access to legal council. Some are held before trial, thus your spurious stats. Our Constitution is very clear on the right to a speedy trial. Is it part of YOUR law, foreskin face?
No wonder you allow so many child molesters to run loose in your neighborhoods.
Planning a holiday in North Korea this year, Suzie? Or are you too busy copy/pasting your piles of rubbish?
Isn't it remarkable that both the NFL Twit and Raturd suggest that me and you are the same poster, Annie? Wouldn't surprise me if NFL Twit were just another sock puppet of Raturd.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#9144 Apr 6, 2012
Captain O wrote:
Annie fUK, I think the NFL Twit and Raturd don't want to learn anything about their government's dirty secrets. Hypocrites like them are a dime a dozen in today's America, so it doesn't surprise me that the country is in deep doodoo. We should thank God that we live in more civilized nations such as Sweden and Germany!
Why the nic change, Suzie? Are you afraid to look like a solitary imbecile? How can you actually believe you're fooling anyone with such a hackneyed stunt?

Just remember that it's usually only the mentally sick who answer their own questions.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#9145 Apr 6, 2012
Captain O wrote:
<quoted text>
You definitely need to take reading and comprehension classes, NFL Twit. The figures quoted were published by Amnesty International

Your homework for today:
Print out the report in the link above and bring it to your reading and comprehension coach so he can help you grasp its content.
Got it?
Not anyone under the age of 19 is on death row in the US, fool. The facts of China's atrocities are known well beyond your jaded AI blather. If it's legal to do so in your sewer of a country, look it up.

It's amusing that the internet age has spawned a whole new genre of subservient puppets such as you and that poorly spoken DUNG creep.

I attained a Masters degree BTW. Did you, foolish puppet?
Annie Muk

Sweden

#9146 Apr 6, 2012
Captain O wrote:
Annie, I think the NFL Twit and Raturd don't want to learn anything about their government's dirty secrets. Hypocrites like them are a dime a dozen in today's America, so it doesn't surprise me that the country is in deep doodoo. We should thank God that we live in more civilized nations such as Sweden and Germany!
I disagree with your basic premiss. They are now a nickle a dozen.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#9147 Apr 6, 2012
Annie Suk wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree with your basic premiss. They are now a nickle a dozen.
Pathetic sham, Suzie. Not everyone is as gullible as you are.

But please continue your 'conversation' with your lonely self. It's actually FUNNY!
Captain O

Germering, Germany

#9148 Apr 6, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Not anyone under the age of 19 is on death row in the US, fool. The facts of China's atrocities are known well beyond your jaded AI blather.
Make up your mind, NFL Twit. You yourself quoted AI when criticizing the Chinese government, yet you stubbornly refuse to accept AI's report criticizing that even 14 year old CHILDREN are on death row in the UnitedSnakes:

"John is one of the more than 2,000 men confined to solitary in one of Arizona’s two special Management Units (SMU’s)– that’s more than one in 20 of the state’s total prison population.

124 of them are on death row and 14 are between 14 and 17 years old."

http://www.amnesty.org/en/news/isolated-and-d...

Are you suggesting that AI is lying in its reports on human rights' violations in the UnitedSnakes but writing the truth as far as China is concerned?
An NFL Fan wrote:
If it's legal to do so in your sewer of a country, look it up.


No, it's illegal in Germany to execute prisoners, let alone CHILDREN as is the case in America.
An NFL Fan wrote:
It's amusing that the internet age has spawned a whole new genre of subservient puppets such as you and that poorly spoken DUNG creep.
Subservient puppets to whom?

Neither I nor Annie nor Deng are puppets, we all speak out what we believe in and we take pride in that.

BTW, Deng's English is impeccable. If he only made one mistake in over a hundred posts, then that proves he's truly proficient in that language. I'd like to see how well YOU do posting in a Chinese forum...
An NFL Fan wrote:
I attained a Masters degree BTW. Did you, foolish puppet
You claim to have attained a Master's degree?

ROFLMAO

You can't even spell Master's degree correctly aside from the fact that you have reading and comprehension handicaps.
But hey, in America's education system everything is possible, including getting a Master's degree in weaving handbaskets and chewing bubble-gum.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#9149 Apr 6, 2012
Captain O wrote:
<quoted text>
Make up your mind, NFL Twit. You yourself quoted AI when criticizing the Chinese government, yet you stubbornly refuse to accept AI's report criticizing that even 14 year old CHILDREN are on death row in the UnitedSnakes:

<quoted text>

Neither I nor Annie nor Deng are puppets, we all speak out what we believe in and we take pride in that.
BTW, Deng's English is impeccable. If he only made one mistake in over a hundred posts, then that proves he's truly proficient in that language. I'd like to see how well YOU do posting in a Chinese forum...
<quoted text>
You claim to have attained a Master's degree?
ROFLMAO
You can't even spell Master's degree correctly aside from the fact that you have reading and comprehension handicaps.
But hey, in America's education system everything is possible, including getting a Master's degree in weaving handbaskets and chewing bubble-gum.
I notice you typed long and hard, Suzie. Why do you use other nics to bolster your fetid piles of BS?

Your picayune attack upon mere typos aside, I earned a Master's degree. Is that something that is beyond you comprehension, Suzie?

Not ONE person on death row is under the age of 19, and you can take your falsehoods and preach to your little pawn, Dung Heap about it.
The very fact that you presume to speak for that vomit pool is an indication of your total ignorance of the concept of independence and freedom, fool.

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#9150 Apr 6, 2012
it's funny when you post to yourself !?!?!?!
Annie Muk wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree with your basic premiss. They are now a nickle a dozen.
Clauparophobe

Bangor, ME

#9151 Apr 6, 2012
RADEKT wrote:
Interesting how anal munch and captain zero both show up at the same time !?!?!??!?! Hmmmmmmm ???
deng 2
Captain O

Germering, Germany

#9152 Apr 6, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I notice you typed long and hard, Suzie. Why do you use other nics to bolster your fetid piles of BS?
I don't use other nicks (spellig!).

Over the many years I've been posting on Topix I only used two different nicks, one of them being a variation of Captain O, namely Kapitan O.

During the earlier half of my Topix career I posted as Observandum. I switched to the Captain/Kapitan O nick when I was elected crew leader by a now defunct group comprised of "the crewbies"...

Btw, I highly recommend reading all my posts, since you obviously lack any education on your fascist government in Washington D.C.
An NFL Fan wrote:
Your picayune attack upon mere typos aside, I earned a Master's degree. Is that something that is beyond you comprehension, Suzie?
No, NFL Twit. I do believe you earned a Master's degree in bullsh*tting.
An NFL Fan wrote:
Not ONE person on death row is under the age of 19, and you can take your falsehoods and preach to your little pawn, Dung Heap about it.
As I already mentioned, you need to make up your mind. Either you accept Amnesty International's reports as valid or as falsehoods.
You can't simply pick and choose from its reports whatever suits your agenda.
An NFL Fan wrote:
The very fact that you presume to speak for that vomit pool is an indication of your total ignorance of the concept of independence and freedom, fool.
I don't speak for anyone else but for myself and for those countless human beings throughout the entire world that have been been slaughtered, murdered, maimed, tortured and oppressed by your criminal government from 1776 until now.

Did you know that the worst Holocaust known to mankind is the genocide committed by the Washington regime against the Native Americans -- from the "Founding Fathers" up until this very day?

12 million -- I repeat the number in words -- twelve million Native Americans have been killed by the criminal rulers you fanatically adore...

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#9153 Apr 6, 2012
Whatever you say anal munch
Captain O wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't use other nicks (spellig!).
Over the many years I've been posting on Topix I only used two different nicks, one of them being a variation of Captain O, namely Kapitan O.
During the earlier half of my Topix career I posted as Observandum. I switched to the Captain/Kapitan O nick when I was elected crew leader by a now defunct group comprised of "the crewbies"...
Btw, I highly recommend reading all my posts, since you obviously lack any education on your fascist government in Washington D.C.
<quoted text>
No, NFL Twit. I do believe you earned a Master's degree in bullsh*tting.
<quoted text>
As I already mentioned, you need to make up your mind. Either you accept Amnesty International's reports as valid or as falsehoods.
You can't simply pick and choose from its reports whatever suits your agenda.
<quoted text>
I don't speak for anyone else but for myself and for those countless human beings throughout the entire world that have been been slaughtered, murdered, maimed, tortured and oppressed by your criminal government from 1776 until now.
Did you know that the worst Holocaust known to mankind is the genocide committed by the Washington regime against the Native Americans -- from the "Founding Fathers" up until this very day?
12 million -- I repeat the number in words -- twelve million Native Americans have been killed by the criminal rulers you fanatically adore...
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#9154 Apr 6, 2012
Captain O wrote:
This is how the UnitedSnakes -- which as noted above has the world's largest prison population -- treats even non-violent, simple thieves and burglars:
Isolated and dehumanised: inmates in Arizona’s isolation units
3 April 2012
http://www.amnesty.org/en/news/isolated-and-d...
Excerpt:
"Built for purpose
John is one of the more than 2,000 men confined to solitary in one of Arizona’s two special Management Units (SMU’s)– that’s more than one in 20 of the state’s total prison population.
124 of them are on death row and 14 are between 14 and 17 years old.
According to official statistics, 35% of prisoners in isolation were imprisoned for non-violent crimes such as drugs offences, theft and burglary.
Arizona holds more prisoners in isolation than many other US states -- and the USA more than any other country in the world.
Conditions in Arizona’s isolation units are so harsh, particularly for inmates with mental health conditions that Amnesty International wrote, on 28 March 2012, to Charles Ryan, Director of the Arizona Department of Corrections, asking for solitary confinement to be imposed only as a last resort and for short periods of time. The organization also requested for isolation not to be used against children or the mentally ill.
A delegation from the human rights organization travelled to Arizona in 2011 and spoke to lawyers and prison advocates as well as family and friends of inmates held in these units.
But the Arizona Department of Corrections turned down a request to tour the SMU units; and, despite repeated attempts by Amnesty International to set up a meeting to discuss concerns, the department declined to meet with them.
In March 2012, a legal team led by the American Civil Liberties Union and the Prison Law Office filed a lawsuit against the Arizona Department of Corrections claiming that prisoners in their custody received grossly inadequate medical and mental health care.
“Solitary confinement for long periods of time is utterly inhumane,” said Angela Wright, researcher on the USA at Amnesty International.
“Everything - from the cells to the lack of heath care and rehabilitation opportunities - seems to be specifically designed to dehumanise prisoners.”
“Isolation should only be used as a last resort and for short periods. It should never be imposed against children or prisoners with mental illnesses.”
Long term damage
Human rights organizations - including Amnesty International - and the United Nations have said conditions in SMU’s violate international standards.
According to official statistics, as of March 2011 a third of inmates held in isolation were receiving mental health treatment and nearly 4% were designated as seriously mentally ill.
Studies and data from various sources also reveal that suicides occur more frequently in isolation units than in the prison population at large.
Between October 2005 and April 2011, at least 43 suicides took place in Arizona’s adult prisons.
22 of the 37 cases where Amnesty International obtained information took place in isolation facilities.
Prison authorities claim problems within the SMU’s lie in the lack of resources. But there is evidence that a change in approach would improve the behaviour of inmates."
Can we mention Dachau, Buchenwald, and what was that big one called? Wait a minute, GOT IT, Auschwitz-Birkinau and many others?
Germans are the last ones who should be commenting on any ones prison system.
Clauparophobe

Bangor, ME

#9155 Apr 6, 2012
Captain O wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't use other nicks (spellig!).
Over the many years I've been posting on Topix I only used two different nicks, one of them being a variation of Captain O, namely Kapitan O.
During the earlier half of my Topix career I posted as Observandum. I switched to the Captain/Kapitan O nick when I was elected crew leader by a now defunct group comprised of "the crewbies"...
Btw, I highly recommend reading all my posts, since you obviously lack any education on your fascist government in Washington D.C.
<quoted text>
No, NFL Twit. I do believe you earned a Master's degree in bullsh*tting.
<quoted text>
As I already mentioned, you need to make up your mind. Either you accept Amnesty International's reports as valid or as falsehoods.
You can't simply pick and choose from its reports whatever suits your agenda.
<quoted text>
I don't speak for anyone else but for myself and for those countless human beings throughout the entire world that have been been slaughtered, murdered, maimed, tortured and oppressed by your criminal government from 1776 until now.
Did you know that the worst Holocaust known to mankind is the genocide committed by the Washington regime against the Native Americans -- from the "Founding Fathers" up until this very day?
12 million -- I repeat the number in words -- twelve million Native Americans have been killed by the criminal rulers you fanatically adore...
12 million?....The "Natives" in this state receive free healthcare, education, medical...licenses land money etc etc...and I haven't seen a single one murdered by the adored obama gwb ghwb billy cliton ,,booby carter ronn raygun tricky dic lbj jfk ford Ike Roosevelt

maybe you can mention the "natives" Obama has personally murdered?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Hidingfromyou 880,770
The Christian Atheist debate 12 min HipGnosis 4,068
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 13 min MUQ2 41,168
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min June VanDerMark 603,567
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 17 min Historictruth 513
White Women Feet Smell and Taste! (Jun '12) 23 min James LA 19
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 34 min dollarsbill 8,336
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 6 hr waaasssuuup 7,653
More from around the web