American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
DENG

United States

#48800 Feb 28, 2016
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike your fat kim jong-un, I have no interest in such things, lackey. At least you have oxen in lieu of cars, peasant.
CAN'T FU**??? TOO FAT??? TO MANY FATTY CORPORATE PIZZAS???
DENG

United States

#48801 Feb 28, 2016
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>
AIIB will be challenge to IMF ... seems like Yaun will make debut soon a make worldwide Reserve Currency! The world will sooner of later use Yaun, as already over 50 plus countries using Yuan in trade forgoing and even dumping USD!
MWbahahhaahahahaha
Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank

YEP, FU** THE DOLLAR AS IT'S ASIA'S TURN NOW AS THE USSA'S ECONOMY LOOKS LIKE A HUMAN SKELETON AT A MUSEUM. THE USSA CAN'T EVEN DESIGN A COOKING POT NOW FOR BOILING WATER.
DENG

United States

#48802 Feb 28, 2016
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike your fat kim jong-un, I have no interest in such things, lackey. At least you have oxen in lieu of cars, peasant.

THE REAL SIZE OF THE USSA'S ECONOMY IS 4.5 TRILLION DOLLARS, THE SAME SIZE AS IN 1985 CAUSED BY THE CONSTANT DOWNSIZING BY SENDING THE INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION OUT OF THE COUNTRY TO PLACES LIKE MEXICO AND CHINA.
DENG

United States

#48803 Feb 28, 2016
Virginia Hanson, a 1994 graduate of Norwalk High School who regularly travels on airlines for work, also complained about the screening process as she passed through the airport en route to a job in West Palm Beach, Fla.

"I feel like they are the Gestapo. Seriously, it is pretty bad sometimes," Hanson said of the screeners. "At the small airports, it is not quite as bad. But at the bigger airports the way they treat you is not very good, not very nice. I am not impressed by TSA at all."

Not everybody shared such concerns about the agency, which was created after the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks to thwart airli

The passenger, whose name was redacted from the documents the TSA provided, said she had sprained her wrist a few days before the trip and was wearing a small splint. The device caused the scanner to beep, she said.

She offered to remove it and be re-scanned, but was told by a TSA employee: "No, you beeped, you'll have to have the full body search."

She requested the search be conducted in a private area. Despite her protests that such a procedure seemed unwarranted given the circumstances, two female officers, whom she described as rude, proceeded with a search that lasted approximately 15 minutes, according to the complaint.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now...

THE TSA, A GOOD 10 DOLLAR JOB FOR THE RESIDENT TOPIX NAZZI NFLFAN WHO MISSED THE LATEST SUPER BOWL BLACKOUT.
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

San Mateo, CA

#48805 Feb 28, 2016
DENG wrote:
<quoted text>
Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank
YEP, FU** THE DOLLAR AS IT'S ASIA'S TURN NOW AS THE USSA'S ECONOMY LOOKS LIKE A HUMAN SKELETON AT A MUSEUM. THE USSA CAN'T EVEN DESIGN A COOKING POT NOW FOR BOILING WATER.
The mexican Dollar will surely be going to be backed by real SIlver, means USD will be worthless to them ... and much more as Countries US invaded will surely get out and even dump USD
DENG

United States

#48806 Feb 28, 2016
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>The mexican Dollar will surely be going to be backed by real SIlver, means USD will be worthless to them ... and much more as Countries US invaded will surely get out and even dump USD
LOOKS WHAT'S GOING ON IN THE MIDEAST NOW; THE DOLLAR AS THE WORLD'S RESERVE CURRENCY AS AGREED UPON BY SAUDI ARABIA IN 1973, IS IN JEOPARDY. IF SAUDI ARABIA AND AND THE MONARCHY GO SO MAY GO THE WORLD'S RESERVE CURRENCY WITH TWO-THIRDS OF THE DOLLARS RESIDING OUTSIDE OF THE USSA TO CONDUCT FOREIGN TRADE THIS MAY MAKE THESE DOLLARS GRAVITATE BACK TO THE DOMESTIC ECONOMY TRIGGERING MASSIVE INFLATION ALONG THE LINES OF THE WEIMAR REPUBLIC IN GERMANY.
DENG

United States

#48807 Feb 28, 2016
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU'D PROBABLY F*** ANYTHING INCLUDING YOUR SONS, DAUGHTERS AND YOUR MOTHER.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#48808 Feb 28, 2016
DUNG wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU'D PROBABLY F*** ANYTHING INCLUDING YOUR SONS, DAUGHTERS AND YOUR MOTHER.
Why does your stinking country lack electricity?

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Location hidden

#48809 Feb 29, 2016
DENG wrote:
SEE NOW, DIDN'T THE POWER GO OUT AGAIN AT THE 50TH ANNUAL SUPERBOWL AND IT WAS ALL COVERED UP???
BETTER GET THE CHINESE ENGINEERS TO REDO THE USSA'S POWER-GRID AS IT'S GETTING TO BE ABOUT 80 YEARS OLD; FALLING APART JUST LIKE THE REST OF AMERIKKKA WITH ALL HUNGRY CHILDREN THERE.
You're doing a crappy job at copying one of the biggest idiots on Topix and he even pretends to not be in the US from Indiana, so you screwed that up as well!

Must just not be your thing I guess? lol

Try again

Location hidden

#48811 Feb 29, 2016
I-DIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>The mexican Dollar will surely be going to be backed by real SIlver, means USD will be worthless to them ... and much more as Countries US invaded will surely get out and even dump USD
It's called a peso Pedro and where the hell are you getting silver and Mexico mixed up?
UIdiotRaceMAkeWo rldPeace

San Mateo, CA

#48812 Feb 29, 2016
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called a peso Pedro and where the hell are you getting silver and Mexico mixed up?
Of course , a brain fart! YES ! U need to Understand International Finance and Geopolitics to understand , that reason you one of many who shall remain clueless! Manabnanananaana Means you are a War mongering barbarians that is so easily take to cleaner by our US ruling elites, that why they use u little dumb soldiers boys to do their biddings... as i waste my time explaining to a peebrain jarhead! Mabahahahahahhaaa Stay stupid and let them bilk you pockbooks! mabahahahahha U ignorant ignoramus Yes man needs to need to put in your place, means GTHOOMF! Mwnanababa

Location hidden

#48813 Mar 1, 2016
UIdiotRaceMAkeWorldPeace wrote:
<quoted text>Of course , a brain fart! YES ! U need to Understand International Finance and Geopolitics to understand , that reason you one of many who shall remain clueless! Manabnanananaana Means you are a War mongering barbarians that is so easily take to cleaner by our US ruling elites, that why they use u little dumb soldiers boys to do their biddings... as i waste my time explaining to a peebrain jarhead! Mabahahahahahhaaa Stay stupid and let them bilk you pockbooks! mabahahahahha U ignorant ignoramus Yes man needs to need to put in your place, means GTHOOMF! Mwnanababa
If you're wasting your time dingleberry then that should tell you, you're a dumbass for wasting time, now quit slacking and post something more relevant?

You wanna naw on a bone?
UidiotRaceMAkeWo rldPEace

San Mateo, CA

#48814 Mar 2, 2016
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're wasting your time dingleberry then that should tell you, you're a dumbass for wasting time, now quit slacking and post something more relevant?
You wanna naw on a bone?
I don't like bones! Soon you be all bones , u bone head!, they use you soldier boys and when U no longer useful to those in corrupted in Power and then they will put u in a Box! And, Go fetch boy, you get a delicious bone, u Bone head, Nice mutt! MAbhahahahahaaa

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#48815 Mar 7, 2016
UidiotRaceMAkeWorldPEace wrote:
<quoted text>I don't like bones! Soon you be all bones , u bone head!, they use you soldier boys and when U no longer useful to those in corrupted in Power and then they will put u in a Box! And, Go fetch boy, you get a delicious bone, u Bone head, Nice mutt! MAbhahahahahaaa
You's not talk to brave Americans like that do do head, i's got something for you's to fetch in Donkey's rear end!
Chumlee

Moncton, Canada

#48816 Mar 13, 2016
Voyeur wrote:
<quoted text>
You's not talk to brave Americans like that do do head, i's got something for you's to fetch in Donkey's rear end!
That gun, meth and pot wouldn't mine, I swear!

but I sures like the senoritas

Location hidden

#48818 Mar 16, 2016
Chumlee wrote:
<quoted text>
That gun, meth and pot wouldn't mine, I swear!
but I sures like the senoritas
It belongs to IamIdiotRaceMadeFromWorldofPea ce, I'm pretty sure!
Chumlee

Moncton, Canada

#48819 Mar 17, 2016
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>
It belongs to IamIdiotRaceMadeFromWorldofPea ce, I'm pretty sure!
Yes, it could be. Meth makes people do weird things and at the party there was this guy who brought his pet sheep with him.
later in the night, someone caught them upstairs, they said they were just looking around, but both of them looked very sweaty and out of breath. yep, probably worldidiots

Location hidden

#48820 Mar 18, 2016
Chumlee wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it could be. Meth makes people do weird things and at the party there was this guy who brought his pet sheep with him.
later in the night, someone caught them upstairs, they said they were just looking around, but both of them looked very sweaty and out of breath. yep, probably worldidiots
So you've seen WORLDIDIOTS in his natural habitat!
DENG

United States

#48821 Apr 12, 2016
DENG wrote:

SEE NOW, DIDN'T THE POWER GO OUT AGAIN AT THE 50TH ANNUAL SUPERBOWL AND IT WAS ALL COVERED UP???

GURESSS
BETTER GET THE CHINESE ENGINEERS TO REDO THE USSA'S POWER-GRID AS IT'S GETTING TO BE ABOUT 80 YEARS OLD; FALLING APART JUST LIKE THE REST OF AMERIKKKA WITH ALL HUNGRY CHILDREN THERE.
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>
You're doing a crappy job at copying one of the biggest idiots on Topix and he even pretends to not be in the US from Indiana, so you screwed that up as well!
Must just not be your thing I guess? lol
Try again
GUESS WHO INVENTED THE "WEEKEND???" IT'S THE COMMUNISTS. GUESS WHO INVENTED "VACATIONS???" AGAIN, THE COMMUNISTS.

LIVING IN AMERIKKKA YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE ABOVE, VACATIONS OR THE WEEKEND WORKING YOUR DEAD-END JOB THERE IN TEXAS.

COME OVER HERE TO THE PRC OR THE DPRK AND SEE REAL VACATIONS AND WEEKENDS.

ALL TEXANS SHOULD MOVE TO SOUTHERN MEXICO AS TEXAS WILL BE HIT VERY HARD BY THE DPRK SOON.
DENG

United States

#48822 Apr 12, 2016
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>
You wanna naw on a bone?
UidiotRaceMAkeWorldPEace wrote:
<quoted text> I don't like bones! Soon you be all bones , u bone head!, they use you soldier boys and when U no longer useful to those in corrupted in Power and then they will put u in a Box! And, Go fetch boy, you get a delicious bone, u Bone head, Nice mutt! MAbhahahahahaaa
ALL THE USSA'S TROOPS ARE DEAD; THE GOVERNMENT WISHES THEY WERE ALL DEAD TO SAVE MONEY ON HEALTH CARE AND BENEFITS; DEAD TROOPS ARE BETTER FOR THE WEALTHY WHO RUN AMERIKKKA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 9 min Quivering Lip Lib... 41,700
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 36 min Eagle 12 - 6,594
Would the world have been better off...without ... 37 min Doctor REALITY 7
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 45 min JesusWasNOTaJew G... 690,355
gay guys for skype?? (Jun '14) 1 hr Doctor REALITY 3
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr wherearethegods 989,716
Anyone gay in Massachusetts Boston to talk or c... 2 hr Zackgay 1
More from around the web