American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#48735 Feb 3, 2016
Riverspirit wrote:
<quoted text>Couldn't have said it better myself.
Hello Riverspirit! Donkey says ello an I's agree with you an I's think not for profit church's also seem to profit too?

“ Soon: too late to protest”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#48736 Feb 3, 2016
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>
Go stick a fork up your ass and thank god our troops died for your sorry ass!!
Profit...yes but damn near everything else is for profit as well so what's your point? Your point is you want to bitch!
Let me guess, you're still claiming our government brought down the WTC as well as all the other pseudo claims that truthers are interested and lose sleep over every night?
60k he-bitch trash talk posts? What a waste of space.
It’s easy to see that you didn’t comprehend anything, so you‘re a waste of my space.

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#48737 Feb 3, 2016
Protester wrote:
<quoted text>60k he-bitch trash talk posts? What a waste of space.
It’s easy to see that you didn’t comprehend anything, so you‘re a waste of my space.
I's need more space for Donkey!

“ Soon: too late to protest”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#48738 Feb 4, 2016
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>
Go stick a fork up your ass and thank god our troops died for your sorry ass!!
Profit...yes but damn near everything else is for profit as well so what's your point? Your point is you want to bitch!
Let me guess, you're still claiming our government brought down the WTC as well as all the other pseudo claims that truthers are interested and lose sleep over every night?
Oh, that’s great. You’re saying they died for profit, so what? Well, I care, and I’m outraged about it, posting to try to end the slaughter.
THEY DID NOT DIE FOR ME OR YOU! THEY DIED FOR CORPORATE PROFITS. THE ELITE ISN’T EVEN TRYING TO CONVINCE THE IDIOT MASSES THAT WE’RE OVER THERE TO SPREAD DEMOCRACY ANYMORE. They don’t have to, thanks to dumbing down, the idiots believe that they’re fighting terrorism, too BRAINDEAD to remember the warnings from INTELLIGENT people, that our invasion of Iraq was CREATING MASSIVE TERRORISM.
THEY BOMBED US ON 9-1 BECAUSE WE WERE THE TERRORISTS INVADING THEIR LAND! YOU invaded their land.
YOU STARTED THIS WAR, by supporting our evil military, corporate, and political leaders for decades, which you did by being too gutless to stand up to them. My posts infuriated you because I talked about getting off your lazy azzes and fighting, you know, like the soldiers you talk about?
Then you parrot their lies, including “Thank you for your service”. I wonder how those poor guys feel when they know is was a fraud but they can’t say a word to the moronic parrots. There’s no limit to your evil or stupidity.
By rights, their troops should be allowed to invade us, go house to house and terrorize our unarmed Republicans, kill, maim, destroy, lie, and every other Satanic act that goes with your fraudulent wars.
YOU are murdering those troops. YOU are the gutless liars who can’t face your guilt.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Location hidden

#48739 Feb 5, 2016
Protester wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, that’s great. You’re saying they died for profit, so what? Well, I care, and I’m outraged about it, posting to try to end the slaughter.
THEY DID NOT DIE FOR ME OR YOU! THEY DIED FOR CORPORATE PROFITS. THE ELITE ISN’T EVEN TRYING TO CONVINCE THE IDIOT MASSES THAT WE’RE OVER THERE TO SPREAD DEMOCRACY ANYMORE. They don’t have to, thanks to dumbing down, the idiots believe that they’re fighting terrorism, too BRAINDEAD to remember the warnings from INTELLIGENT people, that our invasion of Iraq was CREATING MASSIVE TERRORISM.
THEY BOMBED US ON 9-1 BECAUSE WE WERE THE TERRORISTS INVADING THEIR LAND! YOU invaded their land.
YOU STARTED THIS WAR, by supporting our evil military, corporate, and political leaders for decades, which you did by being too gutless to stand up to them. My posts infuriated you because I talked about getting off your lazy azzes and fighting, you know, like the soldiers you talk about?
Then you parrot their lies, including “Thank you for your service”. I wonder how those poor guys feel when they know is was a fraud but they can’t say a word to the moronic parrots. There’s no limit to your evil or stupidity.
By rights, their troops should be allowed to invade us, go house to house and terrorize our unarmed Republicans, kill, maim, destroy, lie, and every other Satanic act that goes with your fraudulent wars.
YOU are murdering those troops. YOU are the gutless liars who can’t face your guilt.
We (you and I) support this machine the same, by paying our taxes, so thank you for your support as well for the great American machine!

Don't be mad at me, I simply am and will always be grateful to our soldiers who are put into harm's way to defend this country.

You can father by saying everything is for profit, let's not limit it to any one thing or any one country, everyone everywhere does it, in fact you'll go about your on day trying to profit from it, it's called trying to make a living for you and your family douche bag!

You're no different from anyone else so climb down off your pretty princess ladder.
DENG

United States

#48740 Feb 6, 2016
Mies van der Rohe

HERE'S A WRENCHED NAZI THAT KNOWS HOW TO DRAW ROMANTIC NAZI SWASTIKAS AND GERMAN NAZI EAGLES BUT HIS ARCHITECTURAL DESIGNS ARE BLAND AS IS HIS NAZI-STYLE CREATIVITY.
DENG

United States

#48741 Feb 6, 2016
Protester wrote:
<quoted text>

LET'S SEE NOW, THE USSA GOVERNMENT SPENT 20 TRILLION DOLLARS IN AFGHANISTAN AND IRAQ TRYING TO SUBDUE SOME GOAT HERDERS AND PEASANTS WITH THE END RESULT: THEY LOST BOTH WARS AND HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF TROOPS MAIMED AND KILLED.

NOW OF COURSE THERE'S NO MONEY LEFT IN THE TREASURY SO THEY HIRE SAUDI ARABIA AND THEIR SCHOOLED IN SALIFI TERROR RELIGION, ISIS AND AL QAEDA, TO INVADE LIBYA AND SYRIA USING THE MOST BRUTAL TERROR TACTICS KNOWN TO HUMANITY.

EXPECT A CIVIL WAR IN THE USSA IN THE COMING ECONOMIC CRISIS WHERE IT WILL BE THE GOOD MAJORITY AGAINST THE OLD HOODLUMS WHO NOW RUN THE SHOW.
DENG

United States

#48742 Feb 6, 2016
USaWorldWarMonger wrote:
<quoted text>U the Biggest Warmongering Worldidiotsone of peebrain warring barbarian! Mwbahahhaahahaaa
MOST KNOW THIS EXCEPT IN AMERIKKKA WHOSE EDUCATION SYSTEM ALLOWS NO THINKING THERE; IT'S JUST FOLLOW THE GOVERNMENT LINE.
DENG

United States

#48743 Feb 6, 2016
USaWORLDWarMonger wrote:
World of Soldiers are War mongering animals, who throughout history oppress humanity! Evil Bunch who serve DickTators in power! Wake up time Jugheads time to stand down! Mbahhahahaaa
YEP, AMERIKKKA IS MUCH WEAKER THAN A FEW YEARS AGO; IT APPEARS THAT IF THE DOOR TO THE USSA IS KICKED IN THE WHOLE DAMN THING WILL COME CRASHING DOWN!!!

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#48744 Feb 6, 2016
DENG wrote:
Mies van der Rohe
HERE'S A WRENCHED NAZI THAT KNOWS HOW TO DRAW ROMANTIC NAZI SWASTIKAS AND GERMAN NAZI EAGLES BUT HIS ARCHITECTURAL DESIGNS ARE BLAND AS IS HIS NAZI-STYLE CREATIVITY.
Your English is deplorable, swine. kim jong un makes love with goats, just the way his perverted grandfather did.
DENG

United States

#48745 Feb 6, 2016
Mies van der Rohe

THIS NAZI TRIED TO PLEASE HITLER AT EVERY TURN; WHAT A DISGUSTING INDIVIDUAL WHO SHOULD HAVE BEEN GIVEN LIFE IN A SOVIET GULAG FOR HIS SUPPORT OF HITLER AND THE NAZIS.
DENG

United States

#48746 Feb 6, 2016
Ricky F wrote:
Poor DENG always gets the ass end of everything.
WHA CHA THINK OF THE GERMAN NAZI TECHNOLOGY CREATED BY THE NAZI SCIENTISTS IN AMERIKKKA THAT SENT USSA FASCISTS TO THE MOON???
DENG

United States

#48747 Feb 6, 2016
DPRK'S ECONOMY GREW AT A RATE OF 13 PERCENT LAST YEAR; PROBABLY THE PART FOR YOUR CAR OR THE SHIRT ON YOUR BACK IN AMERIKKKA WAS MADE IN THE DPRK.

AND AMERIKKKA'S ECONOMY WHERE THE GOVERNMENT FEEDS 50 PERCENT OF CHILDREN WHO ARE MALNOURISHED (READ HALF-STARVED) THE ECONOMY WILL SHRINK BY 4 PERCENT CREATING MORE SOCIAL UNREST AND PROBABLY GUNFIRE IN THE STREETS.
DENG

United States

#48748 Feb 6, 2016

There were ''progressive'' Nazis, a couple of whom boldly promoted Mies within the regime.

THE NAZI B*TCH SHOULD HAVE BEEN SHOT. SOME DENY HE'S A NAZI BUT HE'S ONE ALL RIGHT AND WORKING IN AMERIKKKA LIKE IT WAS STILL THE THIRD REICH. OF COURSE IT IS A REICH, BUT THE FOURTH REICH.
DENG

United States

#48749 Feb 6, 2016
'Executed' Kim Jong-Un girlfriend reappears on North Korea television

Singer was reported to have been killed by firing squad last year for making a sex tape but has turned up on state TV alive and well

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asi...

TYPICAL USSA PROPAGANDA AS IT'S ALL THE SAME; NOT A LINE OF TRUTH TO THE PROPAGANDA FROM THE LAND (THAT WAS STOLEN FROM THE INDIANS) OF THE FREE AND THE "BRAVE."

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#48751 Feb 7, 2016
DENG wrote:
DPRK'S ECONOMY GREW AT A RATE OF 13 PERCENT LAST YEAR; PROBABLY THE PART FOR YOUR CAR OR THE SHIRT ON YOUR BACK IN AMTHE STREETS.
Why don't North Koreans own cars? You are peasants because the perverted kim family is corrupt.

Kim il-sung gave the entire country syphilis which he contracted from making love to livestock.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Location hidden

#48752 Feb 10, 2016
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't North Koreans own cars? You are peasants because the perverted kim family is corrupt.
Kim il-sung gave the entire country syphilis which he contracted from making love to livestock.
They have to spend that money on failed rockets and cheap black gay men from the US like Dennis Rodman and DENG!
DENG

United States

#48753 Feb 11, 2016
MIES VAN DER ROHE WAS JEALOUS OF ADOLPH HITLER SIMPLY BECAUSE HITLER WAS A MORE CREATIVE ARCHITECT THAN MIES VAN DER ROHE, MIES VAN DER ROHE’S ARCHITECTURE BEING FLAT AND BLAND WHERE AS HITLER WAS VERY STYLISH AND CREATIVE.

THERE SEEMS TO BE AN OBVIOUS ADMIRATION FROM MIES VAN DER ROHE FOR HITLER'S ARCHITECTURE STYLE.
DENG

United States

#48754 Feb 11, 2016
HAPPY PEOPLE EVERYWHERE IN THE DPRK AS SHOWN BY THE VIDEO OF PYONGYANG HERE; NOTICE ALL THE HAPPY PEOPLE!!!

THERE ARE MANY CARS, THE CARS; LOTS OF PONTIACS AND CHEVROLETS AND FORDS HERE TOO. AND DHL BRINGING GOOD THINKS TO THE PEOPLE OF THE DPRK. DID YOU SEE THE UPS AND THE FEDEX DRIVING DOWN THE STREET???

DENG

United States

#48755 Feb 11, 2016
AND HOW ARE THE TWO TERRORIST POSTERS HERE??

YOUR ISIS TERRORIST ALLIES IN SYRIA HAVE LOST AND SAUDI ARABIA, YOUR CRUEL AND BACKWARD ANTI-CHRISTIAN ALLY, HAS LOST TOO.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min Robert F 989,743
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Behewawawawawa 42,021
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 32 min Rabbis on the Run 129
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 59 min Paul McCartney is... 618
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Rabbis on the Run 690,456
Sometimes I like Louis Farrakhan's "sermons"...... 2 hr Paul McCartney is... 107
our STORE is starting on politics 2 hr Curious 4
More from around the web