American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
Fanny Troll Smashers

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#48610 Aug 9, 2014
Ricky Freak wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh lol, I thought that seemed a little to sane and spelled correctly to be Idiot Ones post lol
Oh lol, another Idiot One who a little insane, spelled incorrectly to.

Go back to to elementary school or enroll in ESL grammar lesson you dick tosser. lol

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Location hidden

#48613 Aug 11, 2014
Fanny Troll Smashers wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to to elementary school or enroll in ESL grammar lesson you dick tosser. lol
How's that one way and always thinking gay stuff going for you?

You seem to get anal on here when you didn't get your normal anal overnight?!

Location hidden

#48614 Aug 15, 2014
SwingingSally wrote:
<quoted text>
What a tosser!

Location hidden

#48615 Aug 18, 2014
I really wish someone would set up an area and let American's go at it fist to fist with American haters living here and more specifically the Muslim jihad wannabees, no bombs, no airplanes, no guns, just fist on fist action to settle differences lol.

Maybe tag team 5 on 5, that would be awesome! lol

Location hidden

#48620 Aug 19, 2014
USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>They don't stand a fcking chance! Lol
NOPE!

It's sad when your one claim to assumed famed is to blow yourself up, what cowards! There's NO WAY IN HELL they would hold up in a ring against a real man, nor would they want to and besides we have god on our side! They only have the belief Muhammad will provide them with 72 virgin goats when they do the world a favor and rid us of another idiot by blowing themselves up!

That's probably what happened to CHOCOLATE FACE SALAMI SHEMAN, she prolly blew herself up with a package of black cats lol
Some Casual Observers

Manassas, VA

#48624 Aug 20, 2014
It looks that there have once gain been casual casualties in this threads.

The Jews did it.

Location hidden

#48625 Aug 21, 2014
USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Do you think Muhammed makes sure the goats are in season? Lol
lol, they probably don't care as long as they're male goats so they can do a reach around while realizing their fantasy lol

Location hidden

#48628 Aug 22, 2014
USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder if they extend that courtesy to the little boys they bugger at the mosque? Lol
Poor little kids, I can't imagine how they must feel having to endure that on a daily basis?

Location hidden

#48629 Aug 22, 2014
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country, back on top of the forum where it belongs!
The US is evil

Sedgwick, ME

#48632 Sep 4, 2014
So you enjoy molesting little chilbu Grhai prisons during UNJUST wars? You enjoy killing innocent men during sex and coming back to the states pretending your not the child molesting faggots you are? Americans are hypocrites and the world hates the USA. The USA is a great snake. and by the way Bin Ladin nor Hussein would had even been in power if if was NOT for the USA in the first place. You evil evil evil soulless freaks!
The US is evil prt 2

Sedgwick, ME

#48633 Sep 4, 2014
PS for some reason Topix smooshed my words together for some random reason. I was saying that Americans love to molest little children in abu ghraib prison type places while also butt forkin' their fathers then come back to the states and march in parades and act like innocent men instead of the evil Satan worshipers that the Americans soldiers really are. By the way China called to remind the you that you OWE them billions of dollars instead of sitting back and bashing them. Also France called and said to remind you that they fought along side of you while you still bashed them verbally you stupid American hill billies!

Location hidden

#48634 Sep 11, 2014
The US is evil prt 2 wrote:
PS for some reason Topix smooshed my words together for some random reason. I was saying that Americans love to molest little children in abu ghraib prison type places while also butt forkin' their fathers then come back to the states and march in parades and act like innocent men instead of the evil Satan worshipers that the Americans soldiers really are. By the way China called to remind the you that you OWE them billions of dollars instead of sitting back and bashing them. Also France called and said to remind you that they fought along side of you while you still bashed them verbally you stupid American hill billies!
They smashed your words together because you're an idiot!
Tim Osman

Thief River Falls, MN

#48636 Sep 19, 2014
We won the war in Iraq and Afghanistan

Location hidden

#48637 Sep 24, 2014
ISIS getting pounded, YEAH!

“Chinese corruption overrated”

Since: Mar 10

Chengdu, China

#48644 Oct 29, 2014
Why you not get here much, is sum ting wong? Silly trolls

Location hidden

#48645 Nov 11, 2014
Thank you Veterans, for Serving our Country!!

YOU ROCK!!

http://media.salemwebnetwork.com/ecards/holid...

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#48648 Jan 1, 2015
It's good to see the MORON from Bangor ME is still around
cheer the f up

Lewiston, ME

#48649 Jan 1, 2015
The US is evil wrote:
The USA is a great snake. and by the way Bin Ladin nor Hussein would had even been in power if if was NOT for the USA in the first place. You evil evil evil soulless freaks!
awwww
cheer the f up ...snakes remove vermin

annnnd

both those douche nozzles are dead now, thanks to the US.

did you hear what the schmuck leader of Hamas said about Bin Laden soon after his elimination?
AN NFL FAN

Thief River Falls, MN

#48650 Jan 4, 2015
Sony insider -- not North Korea -- likely involved in hack, experts say

"We can't find any indication that North Korea either ordered, masterminded or funded this attack," Kurt Stammberger, a senior vice president at Norse, said in an interview with The Times. Although conceding that his findings were not conclusive, Stammberger added: "Nobody has been able to find a credible connection to the North Korean government."

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/envelope...

It's typical of the "News" we get most of the time as it's unreliable and slanted.
AN NFL FAN

Thief River Falls, MN

#48651 Jan 4, 2015
The US is evil wrote:

The USA is a great snake. and by the way Bin Ladin nor Hussein would had even been in power if if was NOT for the USA in the first place. You evil evil evil soulless freaks!
cheer the f up wrote:
<quoted text>awwww
cheer the f up ...snakes remove vermin
annnnd
both those douche nozzles are dead now, thanks to the US.
did you hear what the schmuck leader of Hamas said about Bin Laden soon after his elimination?
Your Yiddish and Hebrew may be Great but your English Sucks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 min Rider on the Storm 41,914
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Rabbis on the Run 690,421
Charles Mansion Died Last Night 12 min Rider on the Storm 5
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 2 hr Rabbis on the Run 124
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 3 hr Big Al 598
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Rabbis on the Run 989,722
Sometimes I like Louis Farrakhan's "sermons"...... 9 hr Paul is dead 105
More from around the web