HasBhaRAT Troll Fixers

Rosario, Argentina

#48533 Jun 10, 2014
Ooops ... That pic of yours looks like the ideal poster for Mental Health Mental Retardation and Gay morons..
HasBhaRAT Troll Fixers

Rosario, Argentina

#48534 Jun 10, 2014
-Eight Ball- wrote:
<quoted text>What's a 'CHOCFACE', illiterate foreign creep? <-o
YOU, isn't it obvious, CARROT CHOCFACE somali pirate?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#48535 Jun 10, 2014
HasBhaRAT Troll Fixers wrote:
<quoted text>Hey say that again, Did you forget to log on as -Eight Ball-?

Got the meaning now, retard.
Fool!
Krackerjacks

Thief River Falls, MN

#48542 Jul 10, 2014
What is it now, 700 Gazians killed to zero Israelis; that's a good kill ratio, 700 to 0.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#48543 Jul 10, 2014
Krackerjacks wrote:
What is it now, 700 Gazians killed to zero Israelis; that's a good kill ratio, 700 to 0.
Hey Comrade Dung, still here? I heard you used your teeth on little Kim and he sent you to Camp 22....
Let Kim(my) send some rockets into Seoul and see how quickly Pyongyang gets sh!t on by the ROK, US, Japan, and possibly China...

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#48544 Jul 11, 2014
ISISjackOFF wrote:
Links?

Vincit qui se vincit

#48545 Jul 11, 2014
HasBhaRAT Troll Fixers wrote:
<quoted text>
That pic of your slooks like the ideal poster Mental Health Mental Retardation and Gay morons..
Oh look, the ball boy is here!
Fatboy

Hallstahammar, Sweden

#48547 Jul 11, 2014
gort wrote:
Would you save a Jewish girl if she was on fire?
IPSEC an atheist wrote:
So anyways, there's the burning body. What should we do? I brought marshmellows and hot dogs and beer. Or, I guess we could go out.
Your head is filled with swiss cheese ain't it?
Fatboy

Hallstahammar, Sweden

#48548 Jul 11, 2014
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Comrade Dung, still here? I heard you used your teeth on little Kim and he sent you to Camp 22....
Let Kim(my) send some rockets into Seoul and see how quickly Pyongyang gets sh!t on by the ROK, US, Japan, and possibly China...
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#48549 Jul 11, 2014
Fatboy wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6Cp6mKbRTQYXX
Thanks,
I really like the vid and song. Good to hear from you.

Vincit qui se vincit

#48551 Jul 17, 2014
A large group of Taliban soldiers are moving down a road when they hear a voice call from behind a sand dune..

"One US soldier is better than ten Taliban"

The Taliban commander quickly sends 10 of his best soldiers over the dune, whereupon a gun-battle breaks out and continues for a few minutes then ssilence. The voice then call out.....

"One US soldier is better than one hundred Taliban"

Furious, the Taliban commander sends his next best 100 troops over the dune, and instantly a huge gunfight commences. After 10 minutes of battle, again silence. The voice calls out again....

"One US soldier is better than one thousand Taliban".

The enraged Taliban commander musters one thousand fighters and sends them across the dune. Cannons, rockets and machine gun fire ring out as a huge battle is fought. Then silence.

Eventually one wounded Taliban fighter crawls back over the dune and with his dying words tells his commander..... "Don't send any more men... it's a trap... there's two of them!"...
HasbhaRAT Trolls Biffers

Germantown, MD

#48554 Jul 23, 2014
USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Can't wait until we go to war with North Korea, you will have a hard time posting from the grave, little buck toothed Nork. <|-o
To what do we own this resurgence of CARROT CHOCFACE somali pirate creepy, rat bucked teeth, RETARD posting, Fluffer?
HasbhaRAT Trolls Biffers

Germantown, MD

#48556 Jul 23, 2014
USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text> Wet Back Hey wet back. <|-o
Has Baron guido been wetting your back with wii wii, infidel?
Dalit Trolls Biffers

Germantown, MD

#48560 Jul 24, 2014
USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>How's the 'Anal Jihad' going, degenerate camel chaser? <|-o
How would we know?

You tell us, camel jockey.
Krackerjacks

Thief River Falls, MN

#48563 Jul 24, 2014
Israel is losing
Krackerjacks

Thief River Falls, MN

#48564 Jul 24, 2014
Don't fly to Tel Aviv as it's very dangerous.
Dalit Trolls Fixers

Buenos Aires, Argentina

#48567 Jul 26, 2014
USA-1 MalbarCACA wrote:
<quoted text>Who's 'we', the turd in your pants? Oh I forgot, Moslems where robes, not pants. So you must be referring to your 'Anal Jihad' partner.

Edit *wear <|-o
What a moronic turd, forgetting the turd in him. No you must be referring to your HINDUSTINK SEWER pipe partners.

Toadstool we all "now" about your CREEPING SLIMEBALL DENIZENS OF THE ASS CRACK 'Anal Jihad' partners Cartooni Baron Danetoo Il Principe Faith NFL Fan.
Dalit Trolls Fixers

Buenos Aires, Argentina

#48568 Jul 26, 2014
USA-1 MalbarCACA wrote:
<quoted text>Not as dangerous as Pyongyang, little buck toothed savage. <|-o
What's the "whether" like in Tanner flats, buck teeth SEWER PIPE rodent?
down with america

Perth, Australia

#48571 Aug 3, 2014
USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Who's 'we', the turd in your pants? Oh I forgot, Moslems where robes, not pants. So you must be referring to your 'Anal Jihad' partner. <|-o
hahahahaha you stupid boy go home

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Since: Oct 08

I HAVE BAD JOCK ITCH!

#48574 Aug 4, 2014
Look like we's get crazy poster UiDIOTSTHINKILIKERACEMAKEWORLD PEACEBUTI'MREALLYJUSTANUTSACK back!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min New Age Spiritual... 818,317
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 min Only Remnant of 1... 609,940
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 10 min Holy Virgin Dr Sh... 39,985
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min RealEyesRealizeLies 579,380
Gay skype sex teens only 13 min tafes2009 2
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 18 min WelbyMD 270,207
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 19 min Seentheotherside 2,037
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 7 hr uknaked 98,013
More from around the web