American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#48403 Jun 4, 2014
BRITISH SOLDIERS DUTY wrote:
<quoted text>so you have aids bababababab just like your mother bababababa gutless wonder
Even your written laughter has a middle eastern accent!

Location hidden

#48406 Jun 4, 2014
<quoted text>that's funny I told you some time ago W,A but you didn't turn up ... and I gave you my address YOU GUTLESS WONDER ,,,ANYTIME I WILL GIVE YOU A GOOD CURB STOMPING
I ain't going to Western Australia. If you were in tassie I'd drop past and say hello.

Location hidden

#48407 Jun 4, 2014
<quoted text>bring it on dickhead I have never been done over before not like you weak bastard bet your just a fat old man,,,,as for aussie slapping are you gay bababababababa ,americans always getting someone to fight for them gutless pricks
You get slapped! Don't lie!
USA-1

Shelton, WA

#48411 Jun 4, 2014
I EAT BRITISH SOLDIERS DUTY wrote:
and that's what a way [OUT] YOU GUTLESS WONDER IF YOU DID KNOW,,MMMMM NEVER MIND HAHAHAHA
You take it up the ass and everyone knows it, foreign creep. <¦-o

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#48412 Jun 4, 2014
and that's what a way [OUT] YOU GUTLESS WONDER IF YOU DID KNOW,,MMMMM NEVER MIND HAHAHAHA
Why do you talk like a feckless b!tch, creep? You're a coward, aren't you?
USA-1

Shelton, WA

#48413 Jun 4, 2014
normal Aussie wrote:
<quoted text>
You get slapped! Don't lie!
And it's not just a typical slapping, he takes the ball sack across the chin. lol

Location hidden

#48417 Jun 4, 2014
USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>And it's not just a typical slapping, he takes the ball sack across the chin. lol
And he's ever so grateful!

Location hidden

#48418 Jun 4, 2014
[QUOTE who gay meeee="USA-1"]<qu oted text>And it's not just a typical slapping, he takes the ball sack across the chin. lol"

I know your mother does and she takes it up her big fat ass
Your mother used to turn tricks while pregnant with you! That explains the brain damage.
USA-1

United States

#48419 Jun 4, 2014
I EAT BRITISH SOLDIERS DUTY wrote:
<quoted text> AND THE OLD MAN WITHOUT A JOB SPEAKS LOL CAN YOU NO SPELL BITCH HAHAHAHAHAH
An illiterate camel jockey like you, shouldn't talk about spelling, pigface. <¦-o
USA-1

United States

#48420 Jun 4, 2014
normal Aussie wrote:
<quoted text>
And he's ever so grateful!
He's even more grateful when they're slapping his ass.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#48421 Jun 4, 2014
USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>And it's not just a typical slapping, he takes the ball sack across the chin. lol
lol

He also likes CHOCOLATE with his PeaNut Butter
D-Day

Thief River Falls, MN

#48422 Jun 4, 2014
The sector which was attacked was guarded by four divisions.

Divisional areas

The following units were deployed in a static defensive mode in the areas of the actual landings:

716th Infantry Division (Static) consisted mainly of those 'unfit for active duty' and released prisoners.

352nd Infantry Division, a well-trained unit containing combat veterans.

91st Air Landing Division (Luftlande – air transported), a regular infantry division, trained, and equipped to be transported by air.

709th Infantry Division (Static). Like the 716th, this division comprised a number of "Ost" units who were provided with German leadership to manage them.

The total number of German units directly engaged on D-Day by Allied forces.
D-Day

United States

#48423 Jun 4, 2014
I know there was a lot more than that, I just don't have all my facts straight here. They don't tell us the whole story in North Korea here.

Location hidden

#48431 Jun 4, 2014
<quoted text>tell your mother to come over tomorrow to do them tricks mmmmmmm ,,GUTLESS WONDER
You're broke! Why would I send her to your place?
USA-1

United States

#48432 Jun 4, 2014
DUNG wrote:
The sector which was attacked was guarded by four divisions.
Divisional areas
The following units were deployed in a static defensive mode in the areas of the actual landings:
716th Infantry Division (Static) consisted mainly of those 'unfit for active duty' and released prisoners.
352nd Infantry Division, a well-trained unit containing combat veterans.
91st Air Landing Division (Luftlande – air transported), a regular infantry division, trained, and equipped to be transported by air.
709th Infantry Division (Static). Like the 716th, this division comprised a number of "Ost" units who were provided with German leadership to manage them.
The total number of German units directly engaged on D-Day by Allied forces.
Do you have anymore misinformation about WWII, buck toothed Nork slave? <¦-o
USA-1

United States

#48433 Jun 4, 2014
BRITISH SOLDIERS DUTY ON MY FACE wrote:
<quoted text> make your mind up turd ,,,,,,,,you are getting boring YOU CARROT
I laugh, you've never been with a woman before, have you turd burglar? <¦-o

Location hidden

#48435 Jun 4, 2014
-Eight Ball- wrote:
<quoted text>And that's not just his wallet you're talking about. LOL....
Lol

Vincit qui se vincit

#48441 Jun 5, 2014
-Eight Ball- wrote:
<quoted text>*abnormal* not 'adnormal' you illiterate dimwit. <¦-o
He needs to go back to drawing pictures on his cave walls, they make more sense! lol

Vincit qui se vincit

#48443 Jun 5, 2014
<quoted text> isn't america going backward to the stone age hahahah
You still believe in the Mayan calendar I see! lol
D-Day

Thief River Falls, MN

#48446 Jun 5, 2014
Operation Bagration: Soviet Offensive of 1944

Originally published by World War II magazine. Published Online: July 25, 2006

Print Friendly

43 comments FONT + FONT -

Geographically, it dwarfed the campaign for Normandy. In four weeks, it inflicted greater losses on the German army than the Wehrmacht had suffered in five months at Stalingrad. With more than 2.3 million men, six times the artillery and twice the number of tanks that launched the Battle of the Bulge, it was the largest Allied operation of World War II. It demolished three Axis armies and tore open the Eastern Front. Operation Bagration, the Red Army’s spring 1944 blitzkrieg, was designed to support Allied operations in France, liberate Russian territory and break the back of the Wehrmacht once and for all.

The offensive would be a characteristically Soviet enterprise, a massive push along a 450-mile-long axis of advance. Four army group fronts would launch artillery barrages and attack simultaneously. To the north, the First Baltic Front under General Ivan Bagramyan, ultimately fielding 359,500 men, would push into Latvia to screen the right flank of the main assault and support forces farther south. Below him, the Third Belorussian Front under General Ivan Chernyakhovsky, with 579,300 men, would capture heavily defended Vitebsk and the area north of Orsha, then push southwest toward Minsk, the Belorussian capital, and Vilnius, the Lithuanian capital, crushing or encircling Busch’s Third Panzer Army at Vitebsk and his Fourth Army, centered around Orsha. South of Orsha, General Georgy Zakharov’s Second Belorussian Front, with 319,500 men, would help complete the encirclement of Minsk and push west toward Grodno on the Niemen River as part of a mopping-up operation in the wake of the other fronts.

http://www.historynet.com/operation-bagration...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How is it possible that God has always existed?? 18 min Doctor REALITY 16
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 38 min Tellthetruth 447,415
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr Quivering Lip Lib... 71,617
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr leprechauns rock 995,062
I miss her so bad. Should I reach out? 2 hr mikex28 1
How to make an interracial relationship work 4 hr malvin48 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr Gay Equals Pervert 699,410
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 6 hr Dang Jersey Piney 122