American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#47934 Apr 14, 2014
Gay Creep wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha, ruminations, that would be right.e.
Holy crap are you dumb. Were you mishandled as a baby?

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#47936 Apr 14, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>When to say 'we', I'm assuming you're referring to your mother, seeing how you reside in her basement. Is she standing over your shoulder, helping you spell? Did you ever meet your father, piglet? <¦-o
It's almost hard to believe how stupid that racist hump is.
GO Le Gay levi GO

Netherlands

#47939 Apr 14, 2014
rat vomit wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy crap are you dumb. Were you mishandled as a baby?
Ruminate some more.
GO Le Gay levi GO

Netherlands

#47940 Apr 14, 2014
rat droppings wrote:
<quoted text>When to say 'we', I'm assuming you're referring to your mother, seeing how you reside in her basement. Is she standing over your shoulder, helping you spell? Did you ever meet your father, piglet? <¦-o
You would of course know what they about ASSUME, being an avid plagiarizer, coolieboy.
GO Le Gay levi GO

Netherlands

#47941 Apr 14, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you must be performing in another one of your 'donkey shows', oinker. <¦-o
So says the ass,

Carrot anyone?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#47943 Apr 15, 2014
This is same person, Ratloder Prospect, CT, USA Born, Hillie Billie Boganed Renton, WA, retard America Spokane, WA, petesake Ethel, WA , Brit Expat Ethel, WA , Dang It Bremerton, WA, Faith New Baltimore, MI, Hillie Billie Boganed United States, Jim Justice, Aliroger1Toronto, Canada, Gray Federal Way, WA, Ratloder Naugatuck, CT, An NFL Fan, Petesake Liverpool Id, USA_1 Sammamish, WA, Petesake Portland, Hillie Billie Boganed Kent, WA. OR, Dang It United States, Dang It Ethel, WA ,-USA-1, He, Jina Wild_, Pop Tart, Aliroger1Seattle, WA all from Seattle.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#47945 Apr 16, 2014
USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text> why are you going to wank all over your mother lol
lol Tinkerbell aka DENG

Vincit qui se vincit

#47950 Apr 16, 2014
USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>only over your mothers face ,,,,muslim prick
Your MOTHER DID WHO?

Vincit qui se vincit

#47958 Apr 17, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>You've heard of those donkey shows they do over there. LOL
Wow, so that was HIS mother! No wonder he came out looking like an oinker and smelling like bacon!! lol
GO Le Gay levi GO

Netherlands

#47961 Apr 17, 2014
-rat dropings wrote:
<quoted text>Go display your sexual proclivities elsewhere pig, nobody on this thread wants to hear about your vegetable fetish, creepy foreigner. <¦-o

So says the ass,

Carrot anyone?
GO Le Gay levi GO

Netherlands

#47962 Apr 17, 2014
-rat dropping oinker wrote:
<quoted text>Was your prostitute mother diligent in taking you and your 7 retarded brothers to the mosque, for daily buggery, Moslem oinker? <¦-o
Sounds more like what your randi mother does with you and your twins at the Hindu Temple.
GO Le Gay levi GO

Netherlands

#47963 Apr 17, 2014
-rat dropping onker wrote:
<quoted text>You really have quite a pedigree, your father was a jackass and your mother a pig. Now that's a carrot you can go chew on, oinker. <¦-o
So says the ass,

Carrot anyone?
GO Le Gay levi GO

Netherlands

#47964 Apr 17, 2014
rat dropping ASS wrote:
<quoted text>This post just illustrates how your political officer, lakes creativity and deductive reasoning, little Nork slave. <¦-o
lakes creativity ?

Hahahahaha - jeez what a dunce and jackass.

Carrot anyone?
GO Le Gay levi GO

Netherlands

#47965 Apr 17, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, so that was HIS mother! No wonder he came out looking like an oinker and smelling like bacon!! lol
That makes absolutely no sense, how do make bacon from donkeys?

Not too bright are you, DICKFACE?
GO Le Gay levi GO

Netherlands

#47966 Apr 17, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Your MOTHER DID WHO?
Another meaningless post.
GO Le Gay levi GO

Netherlands

#47971 Apr 17, 2014
rat droppings wrote:
<quoted text>I think in your case, a cucumber would be more appropriate, old queen. <¦-o
Have we not told you not ever to try thinking, your one retarded brain cell can't cope with it.

Carrot anyone?
GO Le Gay levi GO

Netherlands

#47972 Apr 17, 2014
rat droppings wrote:
<quoted text>You've been away from this thread for a long time, Horse Manure *cough* I mean Force Majeure. If you had been following it, you'd know the Perth tard's mother is a pig. You Swedes aren't known to be the sharpest tool in the shed. LOL <¦-o
And you definitely not the sharpest knife in the drawer, in fact tool is a pretty good description for you, since you keep making one of yourself.

So *cough*, Tool who is this Horse Manure you mean Force Majeure?
GO Le Gay levi GO

Netherlands

#47974 Apr 17, 2014
-The Tool wrote:
<quoted text>Typos are one thing, your utter ignorance and stupidity are another, old queen. <¦-o
Grasping at straws now, coolie boy.

Still your continuing to provide us all with "cheep" entertainment is your saving grace.
GO Le Gay levi GO

Netherlands

#47975 Apr 17, 2014
rat droppings wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know anything about Hindu Temples, but as far as mosques go, the cats out of the bag, everyone knows what goes on in those places, Moslem poof. <¦-o
Everyone? Which cat, what bag?

Why have you been inside one and experienced first hand what goes on in those places, ladyGayboy?

Surely your randi mutti would have taken you to visit your cousins to indulge in a drop of nectar:

https://lh3.ggpht.com/-1wz1W2xuFgA/UQMKcOvY9V...
GO Le Gay levi GO

Netherlands

#47976 Apr 17, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Allow me to reiterate for you. In your case a cucumber would be the preferred produce for your oversized colon, old queen. <¦-o
On the contrary ladyGayboy, it's the perfect fit for that loose little arse of yours penetrated by so many Ghoondoos.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min MARKOTHUMEA 668,171
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 15 min RiccardoFire 183,709
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 42 min nanoanomaly 979,580
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 47 min nanoanomaly 93,138
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Pegasus 286,128
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Peace_Warrior 619,257
--- Pres TRUMP Opening Door to ANTICHRIST, TRIB... 1 hr Frogface Kate 3
More from around the web