Know anything about schizophrenia?<quoted text>
So you flunked out of school at 13. It shows, lowly pauper.
How to Stop Talking to Yourself
Edited by Dave Crosby, Flickety, KnowItSome, Marilyn Haight and 28 others
1. Decide whether or not it is a problem. Only you can decide if it is a problem. If it is a serious problem, you may need therapy.
2. Make conversations with people. Sometimes, the only reason you're talking to yourself is that you have no one else to talk to.
3. Try to keep the conversation inside your head. As soon as you find you are talking to yourself out loud, shut your mouth closed.
4. Cut down talking to yourself. Only allow yourself to do it while searching for keys, glasses, change, etc. But be careful with this step, because once you allow yourself to talk out loud, you might start talking to yourself at other times too
5. Listen to music. When on you are on your own or walking somewhere, give your brain something to focus on instead of the subject you are talking to yourself about. If you are wearing headphones and realize you are talking to yourself, maybe people will think the headphones accessorize your cell phone. They will assume you are talking to someone else.