American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
Pig Farmer

Luton, UK

#47542 Mar 27, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Sez the illiterate 3rd world piglet, with a double digit IQ. <¦-o
I'm looking to expand my pig farm, what breed of pig are you, boy?

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#47544 Mar 27, 2014
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
He could be anywhere. Remember this is a guy who had his mother in his mouth or whatever the heck he said yesterday..lol
Yeah that's a little twisted even for him!

Vincit qui se vincit

#47545 Mar 27, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes you are a racist pig, swine. <¦-o
Here he is with pork on his face

Vincit qui se vincit

#47547 Mar 27, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>You should breed your mother, that sow could drop a sizable litter for you, hog body. <¦-o
OMG lol!
RFD

Oakland, CA

#47555 Mar 27, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Our weapon technology is 30-40 years ahead of the Russians.
Obama is destroying our military. Furthermore, we might have superior air power but Russia has superior air defense. If your left is weak, build your right.
Women marines, don't make me laugh.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#47556 Mar 27, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Our weapon technology is 30-40 years ahead of the Russians. Just one of our 12 Nimitz class super carrier groups, can bring more firepower to bear than all the rest of the world's navies combined. Our service personnel are the best trained and equipped in the world. So please do explain, how the little midget Vladimir Putin is the most powerful man in the world, imbecile? <¦-o
A't you familiar what Obama has done to our Navy,,hmm?
RFD

Oakland, CA

#47557 Mar 27, 2014
*Aren't
RFD

Oakland, CA

#47558 Mar 27, 2014
Ignorant shiznets.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#47559 Mar 27, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Our weapon technology is 30-40 years ahead of the Russians. Just one of our 12 Nimitz class super carrier groups, can bring more firepower to bear than all the rest of the world's navies combined. Our service personnel are the best trained and equipped in the world. So please do explain, how the little midget Vladimir Putin is the most powerful man in the world, imbecile? <¦-o
If
it came down to live or die , Russia could simply destroy the world. Obama is no match for Putin. Obama is a community organizer and President Putin Is a commander and Leader
-USA-1

Nesebar, Bulgaria

#47573 Mar 27, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Did you know, that in 12 years the Moslems are projected to be the majority of the British population. That means Sharia law for you guys and a technological regression. How do you like that, little pig? <¦-o
I am a lonely Fyro sperm bank. Please make a deposit in my mouth.
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#47577 Mar 28, 2014
-USA-No 1 TARD and Hillie Billie Butt Rammer wrote:
<quoted text>Look two illiterate retards posting at the same time, one with a Perth proxy and the other from Bulgaria. You're not fooling anyone. I always new you're a muzzie, oinker. <¦-o
Not to bright too bright are you, chimp two?

You new, you new, you now nothing,

Always new you were a dickhead.

ROFLMAO!!!! what an illiterate moron
RFD

Oakland, CA

#47578 Mar 28, 2014
99% of Policeman that are overpowered by the assailants are women. With that in mind, a Naval sentry was recently overpowered by a civilian , got the sentries gun and shot another navy petty officer before he was killed himself.. They hid who that sentry was at first, but I suspected all along it was a woman and it was.
Just wait until the women combatants get out into the field; it is not only going to be a laughing stock rape fest, but those frontline women are going to get A LOT of American soldiers killed.
President Putin is no fool, he is a highly adept man with LOTS of experience. He laughs at obama and every time obama opens his mouth. President Putin reveals him for what he really is.
President Putin is not afraid of obama or the USSA. Obama has it it now where our enemies don’t fear us and our allies don’t trust us. Obama is going to sanction Russia? Lol. The Russian leaders publicly mock obama.
Even with obama’s threats President Putin collected his ‘want‘ AND mocked obama while he took. so far , obama has cut off Russia’s supply of our vehicles and has given one billion dollars of our money to Ukraine. Yes, he is really hurting President Putin. When President Putin flicks the switch , cutting off much of Europe’s gas , then what?
Will obama give Europe a several billion and our gas too?
President Putin is not stepping like a clod into the unknown, you can bet he knows what he is doing.
The liberals have destroyed much of Europe. China is gearing up for war, north Korea is watching closely much of the middle east hates the U.S and we have a rock star community organizer for president that has hollowed out our military. Many of the battle experienced and efficient brass have been removed from our military and have been replaced with tin commanders. Tomahawk and Hellfire missiles have been cutout tank production is halted. The Navy has been whittled away. Just the other day, nine Air Force commanders were fired.
I have lost count of how many top military commanders have been fired- it is well into the hundreds though.
World War three will eventually arrive. The USSA will be like Holland. Only difference , the U.S will have loud mouthed , inexperienced rock star leaders running the show.
Yes, make marijuana legal and “leave nothing on the table”
Going to find out.
The real sad thing is, the U.S masses have no idea what is really happening in and to their country.
The world laughs at obama every time he opens his mouth. The funny thing here-- obama was regarded as superstar and great chief by the young fool voters. But once they found out that they were getting nothing for free , his ratings started dropping severely. The ‘free’ has turned into an invoice…LOL
Yes, you are going to pay.
Still to this day, people want to argue that other presidents have been on more vacation time than obama. They just do not see that obama and ‘crew’ have been going crazy with lavish vacations that rivals no one else, EVER. I do believe he has spent something of 800 million dollars of tax payers money so far. Goes the same with his executive orders; people just don’t see the difference. The more dope smoked , the less they will see. Nothing better than a dope smoking voter.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#47579 Mar 28, 2014
Obama reducing miltary..
http://cofda.wordpress.com/2014/02/27/obama-a...
He is not only reducing it but he is also turning it into a laughing stock.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#47580 Mar 28, 2014
Women are also being GIVEN positions on the Fire Depts- women that cannot carry a laddder much less carry a forty pound saw up a ladder.
Yes, the USSA is turning into a degenerate nation. No doubt about it.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#47581 Mar 28, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>The SAS are clowns, hell LAPD Swat is better trained than them, hog body. <¦-o
O'rly?

The SAS are trained for war, SWAT is not trained for war, bone head.

In the British Army, battle honours are awarded to regiments that have seen active service in a significant engagement or campaign, generally with a victorious outcome.[92] The Special Air Service Regiment has been awarded the following battle honours:[93][94]
North-West Europe 1944-45
Tobruk 1941
Benghazi Raid
North Africa 1940–43
Landing in Sicily
Sicily 1943
Termoli
Valli di Comacchio
Italy 1943–45
Greece 1944–45
Adriatic
Middle East 1943–44
Falkland Islands 1982
Western Iraq
Gulf 1991
RFD

Oakland, CA

#47583 Mar 28, 2014
Like I said, President Putin has far more experience than Obama and he punks obama as the world watches..
RFD

Oakland, CA

#47584 Mar 28, 2014
I do urge people to listen to Dr. Michael Savage...

http://www.thesavagemichael.com/index.html
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#47594 Mar 29, 2014
-USA-No 1 mental giant wrote:
<quoted text>Why can't you write properly, pig? Your spelling is an abject failure and your grammar rivals that of a 3rd grader, ignorant slob. <¦-o
Hahahahahaha:

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TRKSH8S...

Vincit qui se vincit

#47609 Mar 29, 2014
RETARD AMERICA wrote:
<quoted text> OMG lol your mother take two cocks in here mouth haahahah
probably more than that when she was younger, she is female. But probably still less times than you and your dad?.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#47645 Mar 31, 2014
RETARD AMERICA wrote:
<quoted text> you can not tell this clown [usa1]
The sad thing of it is, RETARD AMERICA, you cannot tell anything to most Americans.
That is why the majortiy of the country is in such degenercy.
Believe it or not. white women are the root of this countries degeneracy. Once they were allowed to vote they instantly started voting Liberal- Liberalism is the real decay of this country. In other words, today's decay can be traced to White women. There is NO doubt about that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 24 min UMAKEWORLDPEACEUI... 124,304
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 45 min democrat destroyer 8,229
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr hojo ono 682,149
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Huh 982,466
Being alone stinks so bad...that even God........ 5 hr Doctor REALITY 2
Gay Sex in Houston (Apr '15) 8 hr John j 18
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 hr onemale 286,505
More from around the web