American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
soft america

Doubleview, Australia

#46630 Feb 20, 2014
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>Uh nope. I was born in the historic town of Kingston.
And since you've already acknowledged I have a father, I can't very well be a bastard now can I? Or is this yet another topic where you have no education or knowledge?
Your pathetic, childish jibes smack of anger, frustration and desperation, and it's always the same drivel, or a variation thereof, repeated ad nauseam .
The ONLY person on here who thinks you are even remotely funny, intelligent or witty, is you.
And believe me, when I refer to you thinking, it is a GROSS exaggeration.
Let's face it, any supposedly successful businessman would not be on here or any forum on a daily basis proudly displaying their utter lack of education and pathetic grasp of the English language, despite your assurances you are British. Your lack of wit, charm, intelligence or any other positive quality also betray your claims of success.
And although I've met assholes who were successful and intelligent, you lack two of those three qualities. But hey, at least you're still an asshole.
sounds like baby's getting upset , about were you come from A DIRTY LITTLE TOWN LOL
I MAKE MORE MONEY THAN YOU THINK .LOL
YOU JUST KEEP WORKING FOR SOMEONE ALL YOUR LIFE
MR GETMEKNOWERE LOL
SUCKY BABE

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#46631 Feb 20, 2014
soft america wrote:
<quoted text> YOUR SO CLUELESS ARN'T YOU IT'S NOT FUNNY
as for my ass dickhead like me
Are you upset again, jobless retard?
soft america

Doubleview, Australia

#46632 Feb 21, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you upset again, jobless retard?
I don't know you tell me jobless old fart

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#46633 Feb 21, 2014
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>Uh nope. I was born in the historic town of Kingston.
And since you've already acknowledged I have a father, I can't very well be a bastard now can I? Or is this yet another topic where you have no education or knowledge?
Your pathetic, childish jibes smack of anger, frustration and desperation, and it's always the same drivel, or a variation thereof, repeated ad nauseam .
The ONLY person on here who thinks you are even remotely funny, intelligent or witty, is you.
And believe me, when I refer to you thinking, it is a GROSS exaggeration.
Let's face it, any supposedly successful businessman would not be on here or any forum on a daily basis proudly displaying their utter lack of education and pathetic grasp of the English language, despite your assurances you are British. Your lack of wit, charm, intelligence or any other positive quality also betray your claims of success.
And although I've met assholes who were successful and intelligent, you lack two of those three qualities. But hey, at least you're still an asshole.
CHOCOLATE FACE thinks he's witty and intelligent. O.o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#46634 Feb 21, 2014
soft america wrote:
<quoted text> I don't know you tell me jobless old fart
HUH???!

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#46635 Feb 21, 2014
soft turd wrote:
<quoted text> sounds like baby's getting upset , about were you come from A DIRTY LITTLE TOWN LOL
YOU JUST KEEP WORKING FOR SOMEONE ALL YOUR LIFE
MR GETMEKNOWERE LOL
SUCKY BABE
You make 11 fillets a day instead of 10? <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#46636 Feb 21, 2014
Edit*dollers
soft america

Doubleview, Australia

#46637 Feb 21, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>CHOCOLATE FACE thinks he's witty and intelligent. O.o
your mother thinks so too lol
soft america

Doubleview, Australia

#46639 Feb 21, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>You make 11 fillets a day instead of 10? <¦-o
did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed

tell your boy friend not to play hard
soft america

Doubleview, Australia

#46640 Feb 21, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>HUH???!
yea that sound more better from you

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#46641 Feb 21, 2014
Limp Dick wrote:
<quoted text> sounds like baby's getting upset , about were you come from A DIRTY LITTLE TOWN LOL
You don't even have a clue where I live. What you know about where I live could fill a thimble and still leave room for everything else you know. Tell me dumbfuck, what city do I live in?
Limp Dick wrote:
I'm sure you think the allowance your mommy gives you is big money. It's not.
[QUOTE who="Limp Dick"]YOU JUST KEEP WORKING FOR SOMEONE ALL YOUR LIFE
MR GETMEKNOWERE LOL
SUCKY BABE
LMAO!!! Is that what you think, junior? I don't work for my money anymore, it works for ME! And it's been working for me for 8 years now. As for you, you lack the necessary social and communication skills to even qualify as someone's minimum wage grunt.

You CLAIM you earned over $1000 the other day, a figure nobody believes. Regardless, I wouldn't get out of bed just for a measly $1000. Not worth my time.

But what's really funny is the amount that you claim you made, is the exact same number I see from those bullshit "make thousands from home" internet ads.

Better go tell your mommy you need a huge raise in your allowance.
soft america

Doubleview, Australia

#46642 Feb 21, 2014
[QUOTE who's got a small dick me ="Whisgean Zoda"]<quoted text>You don't even have a clue where I live. What you know about where I live could fill a thimble and still leave room for everything else you know. Tell me dumbfuck, what city do I live in?
I MAKE MORE MONEY THAN YOU THINK .LOL<quoted text>
LMAO!!! Is that what you think, junior? I don't work for my money anymore, it works for ME! And it's been working for me for 8 years now. As for you, you lack the necessary social and communication skills to even qualify as someone's minimum wage grunt.
You CLAIM you earned over $1000 the other day, a figure nobody believes. Regardless, I wouldn't get out of bed just for a measly $1000. Not worth my time.
But what's really funny is the amount that you claim you made, is the exact same number I see from those bullshit "make thousands from home" internet ads.
Better go tell your mommy you need a huge raise in your allowance.[/QUOTE]lol well that's what you think . I just paid 200 bucks for 1 tone of ??? well just but it this way lol i can make 300 for 1 bag wich is 40 kilo dick wod
but i wont sell it I can make that into 10,000
if i do something as in work i mean lol
still trying to work out what i do lol
that's for me to know
you just work for someone all your life
stay in the gutter comic book boy
I DON'T WORK FOR MONEY IT WORKS FOR ME LOL WHAT A LOAD OF SHIT
soft america

Doubleview, Australia

#46643 Feb 21, 2014
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>You don't even have a clue where I live. What you know about where I live could fill a thimble and still leave room for everything else you know. Tell me dumbfuck, what city do I live in?
in linguistics , specifically phonetics and phonology SCHWA [ sometimes spelled SHWA ] refers to the mid-central VOWEL sound [rounded or unrounded] in the middle of the VOWEL CHART
now wonder we carn't understand you YOU DIRTY LITTLE MAN
go back and look at that dirty town that you call home
soft america

Doubleview, Australia

#46644 Feb 21, 2014
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>You don't even have a clue where I live. What you know about where I live could fill a thimble and still leave room for everything else you know. Tell me dumbfuck, what city do I live in?
and 1000 is for one piece of work that would take me an hour to do dick wod
the most people have paid is 2354 bucks for only one piece
go back to your measly boss and ask him for a 2 dollar rise
I knew what I wanted to be before I even went to high school and that's what I do to this day lol

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#46646 Feb 21, 2014
soft turd wrote:
<quoted text> and 1000 is for one piece of work that would take me an hour to do dick wod
I knew what I wanted to be before I even went to high school and that's what I do to this day lol
So you're claiming to be a method cook? That would explain a lot of things. Your operation definitely needs better ventilation, swine. <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#46647 Feb 21, 2014
soft turd wrote:
<quoted text> and 1000 is for one piece of work that would take me an hour to do dick wod
So you're a meth cook? That would explain a lot about you. Your operation definitely needs better ventilation, pig face. <¦-o

An NFL Fan

USA

#46648 Feb 21, 2014
soft america wrote:
<quoted text>lol well that's what you think . I just paid 200 bucks for 1 tone of ??? well just but it this way lol i can make 300 for 1 bag wich is 40 kilo dick wod

I DON'T WORK FOR MONEY IT WORKS FOR ME LOL WHAT A LOAD OF SHIT
Still with the lies and profound retardation I see. You're a lazy, lying bum who never made it through basic grammar school and it shows.
soft america

Doubleview, Australia

#46649 Feb 21, 2014
[QUOTE who 's gay and proud me =" USA_1"]<quoted text>So you're claiming to be a method cook? That would explain a lot of things. Your operation definitely needs better ventilation, swine. <¦-o[/QUOTE] what ever you say lol
you need a lot of ventilation for all that shit you talk
mr no one likes me

An NFL Fan

USA

#46650 Feb 21, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>So you're a meth cook? That would explain a lot about you. Your operation definitely needs better ventilation, pig face. <¦-o
That's what that shiftless piece of trash seems to be saying.

He's a dirty criminal, and he just confessed to it on line. I'm sure the law will be looking into his operation from now on.
soft america

Doubleview, Australia

#46651 Feb 21, 2014
[QUOTE who'S GAY AND PROUD=" USA_1"]<quoted text>So you're a meth cook? That would explain a lot about you. Your operation definitely needs better ventilation, pig face. <¦-o[/QUOTE] HAVE YOU EVER LOOKED AT YOUR MOTHER LOL ,YOU WOULD HAVE TO BE A METH HEAD TO EVEN SHAG HER
SOUNDS LIKE BABY BOY IS GETTING UPSET

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 23 min Drumpfs Nazi speech 17,277
Black women White men Dating Site (May '14) 2 hr lovekiki 13
Is Dwayne Johnson The Rock a real man ? (Aug '14) 3 hr unserve username 2
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr lil whispers 619,708
-----1-World 'MARK' Closer / POPE & U.N. ----- 4 hr News July 2017 1
ex wives of PTSD veterans (Mar '12) 5 hr Pbjmummy32 36
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 hr Robert F 683,926
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 hr Aerobatty 983,250
More from around the web