“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#46193 Feb 6, 2014
baby Americans wrote:
<quoted text> sounds like my young baby's are getting restless
GOOD LORD!!! Someone actually bred with you???? Was it voluntary or did you rape her?
Or did you get lucky and find that one in a million girl who's blind, deaf and has no sense of smell?

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#46194 Feb 6, 2014
baby Prick wrote:
<quoted text> sounds like my young baby's are getting restless
It's 'babies','dick wad' and you forgot to capitalize the first letter of your sentence. You don't seem to comprehend what an apostrophe means or how to use one, hog body. <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#46195 Feb 6, 2014
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
GOOD LORD!!! Someone actually bred with you???? Was it voluntary or did you rape her?
Or did you get lucky and find that one in a million girl who's blind, deaf and has no sense of smell?
This one claimed to be a female a couple of thousand posts ago, so she must of raped some poor unfortunate man. She probably roofied his drink at some dive bar. LOL

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#46198 Feb 6, 2014
baby Americans wrote:
<quoted text>MR ASS WIPE IS TALKING TIME TO GET THAT BULLSHIT SHEILD OUT
You call it your bullshit shield, the rest of the world call it a butt plug. Don't forget to remove it before your father returns home!

Location hidden

#46201 Feb 6, 2014
baby Americans wrote:
[QUOTE who LOVE ANAL FROM MY DAD ME="normal Aussie"]<quoted text>
You call it your bullshit shield, the rest of the world call it a butt plug. Don't forget to remove it before your father returns home!"

sounds like you must have tried it...lol and seems your farther is just around the corner ,so don't be afraid you'll soon get shagged by him
mr anal gash
My culture doesn't permit intimate relations with family members, unlike yours.
No doubt you were encouraged to suck off your dad by your grandparents and mother.

You enjoy it too much to protest though, don't you?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#46203 Feb 7, 2014
baby Americans wrote:
<quoted text> drive bar lol sounds stupid
It sure does, which shows just how incredibly f*cking stupid you are. He said DIVE bar, dumbass.

You're about as bright as a 3 watt bulb on a sunny day.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#46204 Feb 7, 2014
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
It sure does, which shows just how incredibly f*cking stupid you are. He said DIVE bar, dumbass.
I remember reading a parody of a scientific synopsis published by a (generic label) Bell Laboratories.(Almost as funny, as the classic brick layers accident report involving, a barrel, a rope and pulley and a stack of bricks needing to be moved from the roof to the ground. You can guess the out come of that one.) It was about how light bulbs don't actually emit light, rather they just 'suck dark'. Every possible aspect of their hypothesis, was quantified by seemingly plausible explanations, like how the wick on a candle further darkens the longer it's lit. That being said, the fake Australian 3 watt light bulb, quit possible is sucking much more 'dark', than emitting any usable light. LOL...

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#46205 Feb 7, 2014
baby Prick wrote:
<quoted text> who LOVE ANAL FROM MY DAD ME! sounds like you must have tried it...lol and seems your farther is just around the corner ,so don't be afraid you'll soon get shagged by him
mr anal gash
Why must you burden us all with such explicit depictions of your sexual proclivities, oinker? You get shagged by your 'farther'? I don't get it, speak English, 3rd world creep! <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#46206 Feb 7, 2014
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd say he just got done drinking and driving when he made that post (Freudian slip), but we all know it isn't the case. That peasant has never been in a car before, much less own and operate one! LOL...

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#46207 Feb 7, 2014
normal Aussie wrote:
<quoted text>
My culture doesn't permit intimate relations with family members, unlike yours.
No doubt you were encouraged to suck off your dad by your grandparents and mother.
You enjoy it too much to protest though, don't you?
And I bet that 3rd world parasite, has crafted a domicile out of mud, straw and cow shit too! LMAO....

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#46208 Feb 7, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>And I bet that 3rd world parasite, has crafted a domicile out of mud, straw and cow shit too! LMAO....
Hahaha! Mohammad style!!

Location hidden

#46209 Feb 7, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>And I bet that 3rd world parasite, has crafted a domicile out of mud, straw and cow shit too! LMAO....
Then he feasts!

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#46210 Feb 7, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Hahaha! Mohammad style!!
LOL!

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#46211 Feb 7, 2014
normal Aussie wrote:
<quoted text>
Then he feasts!
That's where his sh!t eating grin comes from. LOL..

Vincit qui se vincit

#46212 Feb 7, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>That's where his sh!t eating grin comes from. LOL..
Who CHOCOLATE FACE?

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#46213 Feb 7, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Who CHOCOLATE FACE?
Him too! I think the Navy Seals finally got that Somali pirate, we may need to invoke his presence with a seance. LOL!

Vincit qui se vincit

#46214 Feb 7, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Him too! I think the Navy Seals finally got that Somali pirate, we may need to invoke his presence with a seance. LOL!
I think he's gone to the Olympic Games as the sole representative of a weak nation of poor unhealthy / uneducated athlete, sort of like Pakistan which has a population of 193.2 Million and 1 Athlete competing!? Lol

What's up with that? I know Pakistan isn't well know for winter like temps in most parts but out if TWO MILLION you can't find at least 2 representatives?

BWAAAHAHAHahahaaaaaa

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#46215 Feb 7, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>I think he's gone to the Olympic Games as the sole representative of a weak nation of poor unhealthy / uneducated athlete, sort of like Pakistan which has a population of 193.2 Million and 1 Athlete competing!? Lol
What's up with that? I know Pakistan isn't well know for winter like temps in most parts but out if TWO MILLION you can't find at least 2 representatives?
BWAAAHAHAHahahaaaaaa
Actually Pakistan is a winter hell hole, but you're right, you don't see too many 'Moon bat' athletes. LOL... Now on the other hand, Somalia is a desert country, so you're not going to see CHOCOLATE FACE on the bobsled team!

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#46221 Feb 8, 2014
baby Prick wrote:
<quoted text> navy seals lol there piss weak
You don't have any comprehension on how to use YOUR, YOU'RE, THERE, THEIR, THEY'RE, ITS, IT'S or any other word containing a contraction, do you, 3rd world pig? <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#46225 Feb 9, 2014
baby Prick wrote:
<quoted text> your such a dickhead
*You're*, illiterate tard. LMAO! <-o

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 min Tim Osman 118,655
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min sweets2360 750,314
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min pusherman_ 548,482
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 8 min top 1,070
ardy 23 tahun bandung call for job 22 min ardy ryan 1
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 56 min USN Atheist 5,452
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 59 min AussieBobby 261,640
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr yon 602,162
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 17 hr girls united states 125

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE