American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#45894 Jan 6, 2014
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Again not a somalian!\
\ But you NFL drank too much koolaid, do get of ASAP, no wonder you so whitewashed and brainwashedyou can't eBahahahahaa BAhhahaaa
You astounding dumb, aren't you Somali criminal?

'Bahahahahaa'

USA

#45895 Jan 6, 2014
you're*
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#45896 Jan 6, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You astounding dumb, aren't you Somali criminal?
'Bahahahahaa'
Not a Somali ! I You the real War Criminal here in US , as i asked you about many timest Graham-Bliley-Leech Act or US constitutional Questions .as these are US topic which you NFL can not Answer, you real Criminal here!

You US war mongers/mercenaries/Investors had ruined US and world with your War machines, you poster NFL are real Anti_Americans/Immigrants, Anti-human rights, anti-peace, anti-US constitution, anti-civil liberties, anti-law......

the international War Crimes tribunal had tried bushjr & co for war crimes agaisnt humanity,, you next NFL, you a real criminal a US war monger /mercenary need to face Real justice! One for world humanity to see you war criminal face trails for war crimes! Bhahahahaaaa !

USA

#45897 Jan 6, 2014
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>

I am a Somali ! I i the real War Criminal here in UShahahaaaa !
You're an ignorant illiterate, Somali creep.

'Bahahahahaa'

United States

#45898 Jan 6, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an ignorant illiterate, Somali creep.
'Bahahahahaa'
Not a Somali ! You the real War Criminal here in US , as i asked you about many timest Graham-Bliley-Leech Act or US constitutional Questions .as these are US topic which you NFL can not Answer, you real Criminal here!

You US war mongers/mercenaries/Investors had ruined US and world with your War machines, you poster NFL are real Anti_Americans/Immigrants, Anti-human rights, anti-peace, anti-US constitution, anti-civil liberties, anti-law......

the international War Crimes tribunal had tried bushjr & co for war crimes agaisnt humanity,, you next NFL, you a real criminal a US war monger /mercenary need to face Real justice! One for world humanity to see you war criminal face trails for war crimes! Bhahahahaaaa !
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#45899 Jan 6, 2014
UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Not a Somali ! You the real War Criminal here in US , as i asked you about many timest Graham-Bliley-Leech Act or US constitutional Questions .as these are US topic which you NFL can not Answer, you real Criminal here!
Damn Chocolate Face!!!!!!!!!! Just like Clockwork, a few days after the 1st, the Eagle shits, and you are 'SPUN' again.........."Thank you for my welfare Cowboy"...You are welcome Chocolate Face"....Do you smoke it, snort it or shoot it? Gotta get the best 'Tweak" my money can buy, I hate to see my tax dollars wasted on 'Bathtub Crank"...

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#45900 Jan 6, 2014
idiotSOMALIANpirate wrote:
<quoted text>Not a Somali ! You the real War Criminal here in US , as i asked you about many timest Graham-Bliley-Leech Act or US constitutional Questions .as these are US topic which you NFL can not Answer, you real Criminal here!
Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, what would a dumb Somali pirate like yourself, know of the US Constitution? Why do you believe in illegal third world war crimes tribunels, that were overseen by tin horn despot dictators? You are your Warlord's stooge! <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#45901 Jan 6, 2014
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn Chocolate Face!!!!!!!!!! Just like Clockwork, a few days after the 1st, the Eagle shits, and you are 'SPUN' again.........."Thank you for my welfare Cowboy"...You are welcome Chocolate Face"....Do you smoke it, snort it or shoot it? Gotta get the best 'Tweak" my money can buy, I hate to see my tax dollars wasted on 'Bathtub Crank"...
He's an old school, hardcore khat chewer. Old habits die hard. LOL

United States

#45906 Jan 7, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, what would a dumb Somali pirate like yourself, know of the US Constitution? Why do you believe in illegal third world war crimes tribunels, that were overseen by tin horn despot dictators? You are your Warlord's stooge! <¦-o
What you know about the implement those illegal ExtraConstitutional Agendas? If you can't answer , you in fact are the real US war mongers/War-for-profiteers/mer cenaries who are really anti_American/Immigrants, Anti-US Constitution, Anti-Civil Liberty, Anti-Human rights ...

United States

#45907 Jan 7, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>He's an old school, hardcore khat chewer. Old habits die hard. LOL
Go chew yourself! bababaabaaaa I don't do Drugs!

United States

#45908 Jan 7, 2014
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn Chocolate Face!!!!!!!!!! Just like Clockwork, a few days after the 1st, the Eagle shits, and you are 'SPUN' again.........."Thank you for my welfare Cowboy"...You are welcome Chocolate Face"....Do you smoke it, snort it or shoot it? Gotta get the best 'Tweak" my money can buy, I hate to see my tax dollars wasted on 'Bathtub Crank "...
You talk nonsenses! Sorry not a welfare seeker! You Cowboy need to get of those Drugs, you posting are filled with stupidity are you high on Drugs again? DON"T DO DRUGS Boys and girls!

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#45909 Jan 7, 2014
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Go chew yourself! bababaabaaaa I don't do Drugs!
Don't lie CHOCOLATE FACE, you're a khat chewing Somali pirate! BWHAHAHAHAABABABWHAHAAA!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#45911 Jan 8, 2014
<quoted text>You talk nonsenses! Sorry not a welfare seeker! You Cowboy need to get of those Drugs, you posting are filled with stupidity are you high on Drugs again? DON"T DO DRUGS Boys and girls!
Have you burnt through your pirate booty yet CHOCOLATE FACE? <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#45914 Jan 8, 2014
<quoted text>What you know about the implement those illegal ExtraConstitutional Agendas? If you can't answer , you in fact are the real US war mongers/War-for-profiteers/mer cenaries who are really anti_American/Immigrants, Anti-US Constitution, Anti-Civil Liberty, Anti-Human rights ...
Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, Somalian pirates aren't exactly big proponents of the US Constitution nor civil liberties and human rights. Will you soon be embarking on another one of your khat fueled, anti American spam carpet bombing sessions, foreign imbecile? <¦-o

United States

#45915 Jan 9, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, US warmongers/war-for-profiters aren't exactly big proponents of the US Constitution nor civil liberties and human rights. Will you soon be embarking on another one of your khat fueled Anti-War monger spam carpet bombing sessions, foreign imbecile? <¦-o
You hit on it! Not a chocolate face ! BAhahahahaaa BWHAHAHHaaaa

United States

#45916 Jan 9, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Have you burnt through your pirate booty yet CHOCOLATE FACE? <¦-o
So you burnt through you booty of USdollar and love a Chocolate face of Pirate booty call! Y ou dirty old man, i don't like waht you doing , you are dirty old man! ABbababaaaaaa!

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#45918 Jan 9, 2014
<quoted text> So you burnt through you booty of USdollar and love a Chocolate face of Pirate booty call! Y ou dirty old man, i don't like waht you doing , you are dirty old man! ABbababaaaaaa!
CHOCOLATE FACE, are you going to rape some sailors the next time you raid a commercial merchant vessel, dumb Somali pirate? <¦-o

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#45919 Jan 9, 2014
<quoted text>So you burnt through you booty of USdollar and love a Chocolate face of Pirate booty call! Y ou dirty old man, i don't like waht you doing , you are dirty old man! ABbababaaaaaa!
What are you on about? You've been using brown brown again!!

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#45924 Jan 10, 2014
The good guys have won again!
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#45926 Jan 11, 2014
<quoted text> So you burnt through you booty of USdollar and love a Chocolate face of Pirate booty call! Y ou dirty old man, i don't like waht you doing , you are dirty old man! ABbababaaaaaa!
team of us military advisors sent to somalia,,,doc

The U.S. has established a military coordination cell in Somalia to provide planning and advisory support to the African Union Mission in Somalia (AMISOM) and Somali security forces to increase their capabilities and promote peace and security throughout Somalia and the region," U.S. Africa Command spokesman Colonel Tom Davis said in a statement.

The small team, which was launched in October and became fully operational last month, numbers "fewer than five" troops, a defense official told AFP on condition of anonymity.

The troops will be based at Mogadishu airport, working alongside the AU mission to confront resurgent extremist militants, the official said.

AMISOM supports Somali government forces, which have rolled back Shebab fighters out of key cities over the past 18 months.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/africa/2...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 6 min Brian_G 37
Washing machines are a waste of water and energy 9 min Just Think 3
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 14 min Neville Thompson 44,965
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 15 min Buck Crick 445,917
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 20 min Neville Thompson 443
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 21 min Buck Crick 56,062
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 1 hr kobechi3 71
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Steve III 650,331
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 hr trifecta1 971,800
More from around the web