American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#45873 Jan 6, 2014
idiotSOMALIANpirate wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not a somalian pirate, as it don;t bother me! But you our US war mongers.mercenaries should worry , as they tried Bushjr and com Blair and co, sooner or later , you have no where to hide! bababaabaaa
Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, the Navy Seals are going to get you and your pirate comrades! It's a matter of time; the next merchant ship you sack, maybe your last, ignorant Somali. <¦-o
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#45878 Jan 6, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, the Navy Seals are going to get you and your pirate comrades! It's a matter of time; the next merchant ship you sack, maybe your last, ignorant Somali. <¦-o
I'm not a somalian pirate, as it don;t bother me! But you our US war mongers.mercenaries should worry , as they he International Waar Crimes Tribunal had tried Bushjr and co.. Blair and co, sooner or later , you have no where to hide! bababaabaaa Hey better watch it As International War Crimes Tribunal is watching you navy Seal if you harm any World civilians, and you serve justice for bullying,,,, So better watch it as you not above the law!

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#45879 Jan 6, 2014
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>

I'm a somalian pirate, as it don;t bother me!
m any World civilians, and you serve justice for ,,,, So better watch it as i not above the law!
You're stupidly repeating your idiotic self again, Somalian stooge. The Seals are watching you.

United States

#45880 Jan 6, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a Somalian and you've stated so many times, illiterate foreign puke.
'bahahahhaaaa'
Not a Somalian and never admitted it!! You our Authoritarian numbskulls , as right wingers like you , as what Hipgnosis said <militant, and lacking reasoning skills...

As MAny of you immoral US war mongers are the real Anti-Americans/Immigrants, Anti-US constitution, Anti_human rights, Anti-World, Anti-Civil liberties...

United States

#45881 Jan 6, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're stupidly repeating your idiotic self again, Somalian stooge. The Seals are watching you.
And you repeating same BS! Ohhh the Seal in a circus full of animals more liek it!

guess what the VA and US govt had cut your US military benefits....! How that for being a good dumb little toy soldiers who support corrupted Establishment, they see most of you soldierss as Expendable... in the grave! ABbababaababbaaa

An NFL Fan

USA

#45882 Jan 6, 2014
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>

i am a Somalian and admitted it!! Y.
You always said you were a Somalian pirate and you know it, stooge.

An NFL Fan

USA

#45883 Jan 6, 2014
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>

And i repeating same BS!

Ohhh the Seal in a circus full of animals and i am seually attracted to them!
ABbababaababbaaa
You know nothing of the US, Somali criminal.

'BAbababababaaa'

United States

#45884 Jan 6, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You always said you were a Somalian pirate and you know it, stooge.
Not a Somalian and never admitted it!! You our Authoritarian numbskulls , as right wingers like you , as what Hipgnosis said <militant, and lacking reasoning skills...

As MAny of you immoral US war mongers are the real Anti-Americans/Immigrants, Anti-US constitution, Anti_human rights, Anti-World, Anti-Civil liberties.

United States

#45885 Jan 6, 2014
"I spent 33 years in the Marines, most of my time being a high-class muscle man for big business, for Wall Street and the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer for Capitalism... The general public shoulders the bill. This bill renders a horrible accounting. Newly placed gravestones, Mangled bodies. Shattered minds. Broken hearts and homes. Economic instability. Back-breaking taxation for generations and generations."
Brigadier General Smedley D. Butler,

Note : he not against capitalism but Predatory Capitalism/Corporatism!

United States

#45886 Jan 6, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You know nothing of the US, Somali criminal.
'BAbababababaaa'
Not a Somali ! I You real the Criminal here in US , as i asked you abou many timest Graham-Bliley-Leech Act or US constitutional Questions .as these are US topic which you NFL can not Answer, you real Criminal here!

You US war mongers/mercenaries/Investors had ruined US and world with your War machines, you poster NFL are real Anti_Americans/Immigrants, Anti-human rights, anti-peace, anti-US constitution, anti-civil liberties, anti-law......

An NFL Fan

USA

#45887 Jan 6, 2014
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>

i am a Somali ! I love pirates!

You real the Criminal here in topic which you NFL can not Answer, you real Criminal here!
You know nothing of the US or its laws, Somali.

United States

#45888 Jan 6, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You know nothing of the US or its laws, Somali.
Nice Red Herring from you, stop deflecting , as i'd seen in most of your posts you can't even answer my questions about the Legislative Laws : Gramm_leech-bliley Act, Nor About Glass Stegal Act... You deflecting again...I still not have seen you answer any.. You can't even Spell Somali correctly You poster NFL , the US war mongers are the real Anti-Americans/immigrant, Anti-world, Anti-peace, Anti-human rights , Anti-constitution, anti-civil liberty...

United States

#45889 Jan 6, 2014
UNITED STATES INTERVENTIONS , COVERT OPERATIONS, COUPS AND ATTEMPTED COUPS, ELECTION INTERFERENCE, REGIME CHANGE, COLOR REVOLUTIONS
Philippines, South Korea, Lebanon, Iran, Guatemala, Cuba, Rep. Congo (Zaire), Brazil, Greece,
Poland, Turkey, Dominican Republic, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Indonesia, Chile, Angola, East Timor, Nicaragua,
Grenada, Panama, Kyrgyzstan, Haiti, Yugoslavia, Georgia, Ukraine, Argentina, Ghana, Venezuela, Bolivia, Hondoras,
Paraguay, Mexico, El Salvador, Iraq, Afghanistan, Sudan, Somalia, Pakistan, Yemen, Tunesia, Egypt, Libya, Syria
Above is just tip of Iceberg of US war mongers/war-for-profiteers ... the wars on the world and the American peopleome of the character traits exhibited by serial killers or criminals may be observed in many within the political arena. They share the traits of psychopaths who are not sensitive to altruistic appeals, such as sympathy for their victims or remorse or guilt over their crimes. They possess the personality traits of lying, narcissism, selfishness, and vanity. These are the people to whom we have entrusted our fate. Is it any wonder that America is failing at home and world-wide?"
Jim Kouri , National Law Enforcement Examiner , CPP is currently fifth vice-president of the National Association of Chiefs of Police...

An NFL Fan

USA

#45890 Jan 6, 2014
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Nice Red Herring from you, stop deflecting , as i'd seen in most of your posts you can't even answer my questions about the Legislative Laws : world, Anti-peace, Anti-human rights , Anti-constitution, anti-civil liberty...
The only deflection here are you stupid, off-topic questions, Somalian. As a child, did you drink cleaning products? How does it feel to be retarded?

United States

#45891 Jan 6, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
The only deflection here are you stupid, off-topic questions, Somalian. As a child, did you drink cleaning products? How does it feel to be retarded?
Again not a somalian!\
\ But you NFL drank too much koolaid, do get of ASAP, no wonder you so whitewashed and brainwashedyou can't even use your peabrain!, you have brain of Homoerectus Pyscopathic barbarian Bimbo in heat, did you know that?! A Bahahahahaa BAhhahaaa

United States

#45892 Jan 6, 2014
UNITED STATES INTERVENTIONS , COVERT OPERATIONS, COUPS AND ATTEMPTED COUPS, ELECTION INTERFERENCE, REGIME CHANGE, COLOR REVOLUTIONS
Philippines, South Korea, Lebanon, Iran, Guatemala, Cuba, Rep. Congo (Zaire), Brazil, Greece,
Poland, Turkey, Dominican Republic, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Indonesia, Chile, Angola, East Timor, Nicaragua,
Grenada, Panama, Kyrgyzstan, Haiti, Yugoslavia, Georgia, Ukraine, Argentina, Ghana, Venezuela, Bolivia, Hondoras,
Paraguay, Mexico, El Salvador, Iraq, Afghanistan, Sudan, Somalia, Pakistan, Yemen, Tunesia, Egypt, Libya, Syria
Above is just tip of Iceberg of US war mongers/war-for-profiteers EVILS ... the wars on the world and the American people .
====
"Some of the character traits exhibited by serial killers or criminals may be observed in many within the political arena. They share the traits of psychopaths who are not sensitive to altruistic appeals, such as sympathy for their victims or remorse or guilt over their crimes. They possess the personality traits of lying, narcissism, selfishness, and vanity. These are the people to whom we have entrusted our fate. Is it any wonder that America is failing at home and world-wide?"
Jim Kouri National Law Enforcement Examiner ,, CPP is currently fifth vice-president of the National Association of Chiefs of Police...

An NFL Fan

USA

#45893 Jan 6, 2014
idiot wrote:
UNITED STATES INTERVENTIONS ,?"
Jim Kouri , National Law Enforcement Examiner , CPP is currently fifth vice-president of the National Association of Chiefs of Police...
Another fetid pile of your copy/pasted crap, Somali.

An NFL Fan

USA

#45894 Jan 6, 2014
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Again not a somalian!\
\ But you NFL drank too much koolaid, do get of ASAP, no wonder you so whitewashed and brainwashedyou can't eBahahahahaa BAhhahaaa
You astounding dumb, aren't you Somali criminal?

'Bahahahahaa'

An NFL Fan

USA

#45895 Jan 6, 2014
you're*

United States

#45896 Jan 6, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You astounding dumb, aren't you Somali criminal?
'Bahahahahaa'
Not a Somali ! I You the real War Criminal here in US , as i asked you about many timest Graham-Bliley-Leech Act or US constitutional Questions .as these are US topic which you NFL can not Answer, you real Criminal here!

You US war mongers/mercenaries/Investors had ruined US and world with your War machines, you poster NFL are real Anti_Americans/Immigrants, Anti-human rights, anti-peace, anti-US constitution, anti-civil liberties, anti-law......

the international War Crimes tribunal had tried bushjr & co for war crimes agaisnt humanity,, you next NFL, you a real criminal a US war monger /mercenary need to face Real justice! One for world humanity to see you war criminal face trails for war crimes! Bhahahahaaaa !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min bad bob 26,216
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min arrr 985,693
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Gods r Delusion x... 685,757
David Duke: "We're going to take our country ba... 2 hr Doctor REALITY 58
to Maria Chapelle-Nadal: it's time to ROLL, sista' 3 hr Doctor REALITY 1
I hate Haiti (Jan '10) 4 hr Anne Nonymiss 109
"BIGGEST SCAM in WORLD HISTORY...." 5 hr YTube 1st 1
More from around the web