UidiotraceMAkeWo rldPeace

United States

#45850 Jan 6, 2014
Hey poster NEW LIBERTARIAN, you fan RON PAUL?

Bahhahaaa

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#45851 Jan 6, 2014
IdiotSOMALIANpirate wrote:
<quoted text>Yea all those Village idiots are dumb as hell... ANbabbaabaaa I did rant a little , you caught me!
Replace the word "of:" with "Or" Excuse for me for finger touch typing!
I mean Fascist OR communist
Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, did you just get back from pirating, dumb Somalian? <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#45852 Jan 6, 2014
IdiotSOMALIANpirate wrote:
<quoted text>Yea all those Village idiots are dumb as hell... ANbabbaabaaa I did rant a little , you caught me!
Replace the word "of:" with "Or" Excuse for me for finger touch typing!
I mean Fascist OR communist
You forgot to mention Mark Levin in your little rant, CHOCOLATE FACE. Does Chris Matthews give you a tingle up your leg, Somalian pirate? <-o

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#45853 Jan 6, 2014
idiot wrote:
Hey poster NEW LIBERTARIAN, you fan RON PAUL?
Bahhahaaa
Why can't you spell, imbecilic Somali stooge?

'Bahhahaaa'

United States

#45854 Jan 6, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, did you just get back from pirating, dumb Somalian? <-o
Not A somalian!

Then you ignorant , then you have problem Muslims, Asians, Latins, Arabs , Africans... Are you paranoid now, Is your brainwashed MCarthytism era politics on loose again this time with new twist is rearing its ugly head again , Who you gonna bully next American liberals,, Old ladies, Little childrens, gays , handicap of Society,...? They will come for you also! Use your lowly simian barbaric jughead little peebrains if you have any, do ruminate stupid! How all this come about because we as Americans morons keep on messing with the world...

You AmeriKKKa racist War monger / religious grunting Idiots! Babbabaa You lowly Authoritarians is heling in ruining US and world with your war machines and ignorance, and with your fear mongering ! Dude get of the koolaid! And Wake Up, you not immune also!

United States

#45855 Jan 6, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't you spell, imbecilic Somali stooge?
'Bahhahaaa'
Not a Somalian! Why can;t you use you little warmongering jughead Brain, you filthy AmeriKKKa Fascist Moron of a meathead! You little bimbo jughead ...! bahahahhaaaa

USA

#45856 Jan 6, 2014
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>

i am a Somalian! Why can;t you use you little warmongeri..! bahahahhaaaa
You're a Somalian and you've stated so many times, illiterate foreign puke.

'bahahahhaaaa'

United States

#45857 Jan 6, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>You forgot to mention Mark Levin in your little rant, CHOCOLATE FACE. Does Chris Matthews give you a tingle up your leg, Somalian pirate? <-o
Not a chocolate Face Somalian pirate, you racist AmeriKKKa ignorant!Q O h yes Mathews give me a tingle! But what is gonna give me happiness Is when International War Crimes Tribunal comes for u our US war mongers/mercenaries , just like bushjr & co tried for war crimes against humanity, sooner or later you warring morons face justice ! One for World, down with war mongers bahahaahaaaa

USA

#45858 Jan 6, 2014
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>

i am a chocolate Face Somalian pirate, and a racist!Q O h yes pirates give me a tingle! But what is gonna give me happiness Is when fake International War Crimes Tribunal comesbahahaahaaaa
Your 'tribunal' is a complete fraud, imbecile. You lack imagination, Somalian dullard.

'bahahahhaaaa'

United States

#45859 Jan 6, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your 'tribunal' is a complete fraud, imbecile. You lack imagination, Somalian dullard.
'bahahahhaaaa'
Not a Somalian , As to International War Crime tribunal is in fact Real under Nuremburg laws will put away war criminals ! Do the research you Ignorant Bimbo instead being a dumb Azz MTF AmeriKKKa Supermacist bimbo that you are! Abababababaaa
But what is gonna give me happiness Is when International War Crimes Tribunal comes for u our US war mongers/mercenaries , just like bushjr & co tried for war crimes against humanity, sooner or later you warring morons face justice ! One for World, down with war mongers bahahaahaaa

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#45860 Jan 6, 2014
idiotSOMALIANpirate wrote:
<quoted text>Not a chocolate Face Somalian pirate, you racist AmeriKKKa ignorant!Q O h yes Mathews give me a tingle! But what is gonna give me happiness Is when International War Crimes Tribunal comes for u our US war mongers/mercenaries , just like bushjr & co tried for war crimes against humanity, sooner or later you warring morons face justice ! One for World, down with war mongers bahahaahaaaa
You Somalian pirates have been convicted of crimes against humanity, CHOCOLATE FACE. BWHAHAHAHA! <-o

United States

#45861 Jan 6, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>You Somalian pirates have been convicted of crimes against humanity, CHOCOLATE FACE. BWHAHAHAHA! <-o
I'm not a somalian pirate, as it don;t bother me! But you our US war mongers.mercenaries should worry , as they tried Bushjr and com Blair and co, sooner or later , you have no where to hide! bababaabaaa

USA

#45862 Jan 6, 2014
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>

i am a Somalian , As to International War Crime tribunal is in fact Real under Nuremburg laws criminals !
I eat turds!
bahahaahaaa
No, ignorant Somali pirate, your stupid 'tribunal' is nothing more than a sham, and you're a very dumb foreign slob.

'bahahahhaaaa'

USA

#45863 Jan 6, 2014
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>

I'm a somalian pirate,
as it don;t bother me! r , you have no where to hide! bababaabaaa
You're mentally incompetent, aren't you, Somalian pirate? Tell me when this phony tribunal will be arresting people, ignoramus.

'bahahahhaaaa'

United States

#45864 Jan 6, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're mentally incompetent, aren't you, Somalian pirate? Tell me when this phony tribunal will be arresting people, ignoramus.
'bahahahhaaaa'
Not a Somalian Pirate! U just have to research it , As to International War Crime tribunal is in fact Real under Nuremburg laws will put away war criminals ! Do the research you Ignorant Bimbo instead being a dumb Azz MTF AmeriKKKa Supermacist bimbo that you are! Abababababaaa
But what is gonna give me happiness Is when International War Crimes Tribunal comes for u our US war mongers/mercenaries , just like bushjr & co tried for war crimes against humanity, sooner or later you warring morons face justice ! One for World, down with war monger of Bimbo morons like you,! You do know what research is? bahahaahaaa

USA

#45865 Jan 6, 2014
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>

i AM a Somalian Pirate!
U just have to research it , monger of Bimbo morons like you,! You do know what research is? bahahaahaaa
I looked up that laughable 'tribunal' years ago, you ignorant uneducated Somali slob. You're nothing more than a dumb fool. Do you have a college degree, oinker?

'bahahahhaaaa'

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#45869 Jan 6, 2014
UidiotraceMAkeWorldPeace wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not a somalian pirate, as it don;t bother me! But you our US war mongers.mercenaries should worry , as they tried Bushjr and com Blair and co, sooner or later , you have no where to hide! bababaabaaa
So you're a Somalian?
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#45870 Jan 6, 2014
normal Aussie wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're a Somalian?
They put tag on me , as these jokers have no intellectual counters to my posts , so they label those they don't like , it's call paranoia ! I'm an American! Why you also hate them?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#45871 Jan 6, 2014
UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>They put tag on me , as these jokers have no intellectual counters to my posts , so they label those they don't like , it's call paranoia ! I'm an American! Why you also hate them?
We don't have any luck with Somalians or Sudanese or Indians or Lebs here.

USA

#45872 Jan 6, 2014
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>

I enjoy being Somalian!They put tag on me , as these counters to my poate them?
Your posts are nothing but repetitious ignorance, Somali stooge.

'bahahahhaaaa'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 7 min Molly the jewess 118,649
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min MUQ1 261,621
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min dirty white boy- 750,280
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min pusherman_ 548,460
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 21 min Senecus 602,159
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 21 min An NFL Fan 37,256
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 33 min Eagle 12 229,911
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 9 hr girls united states 125

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE