American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#45831 Jan 5, 2014
STUPID AMERICANS wrote:
<quoted text>OR DID WE TAKE THE PHOTO OFF LOL YOU USELESS SHIT HEAD
I changed it doofus. Were you not finished jerking off over my pic?

You're upset I've changed my pic, aren't you?

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#45835 Jan 5, 2014
smelly dirty shwa wrote:
<quoted text> HEY WHY DON'T YOU STAY WHERE YOU ARE
Well you see jack-off, what your filthy muslim pig self doesn't understand is that here in the West, we have this thing called "FREEDOM". That freedom permits me to go anywhere I want to.
I realize that freedom is an alien concept to islamic fundamentalist curs like yourself but that's the bitch you have to live with when you want to live in a CIVILIZED society instead of your backwater, stone age culture.

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#45836 Jan 5, 2014
STUPID AMERICANS wrote:
HEY WERES WHITE HONKY BOY GONE TO
Ah, so you ARE a lair. I thought you said you were White and British, little muslim swine.

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#45837 Jan 5, 2014
STUPID AMERICANS wrote:
<quoted text> what's it like being wrong all the time,
Why ask him? You're the one who doesn't know your ass from a hole in the ground.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#45838 Jan 5, 2014
UiDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>I see you took my screen name again Rickf the war mongering grunter, did you know u Know International War Crime Tribunal had tried Bush & co for war crimes agianst humanity, you next Lowly US warmongers! Even those my American stand up for world Stability will see you our US war mongers in the International War Crime tribnunal! ABhahahaahaa You days are coming, sooner of later, you our US war mongers had ruined the US and world will be locked for war crimes on the world and u our US war mongers/war-for-profiteers had bankrupted the US financially and morally, no worries justice will see you US war mongers tried for war crimes agianst humanity sooner of latet!! Do the research you dumb grunters!
Where'd you go CHOCOLATE FACE? Are you heading out on another pirate rampage, dumb Somalian? <¦-o

“B. Hussein Obama---”

Since: Nov 09

---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#45848 Jan 6, 2014
UDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Just like his dumb right wingers war mongering Radio Shock jocks , to tune of Rush (dRUGGIE) LIMbAught, Ant CULTler, Mike Savage , a SAVAGE US nation , SIN hannibal the bARBARIANS AND rest of cvnts!... that ARE dividing the American into groups and INCITING US AMERICANS TO war with other nations and this incite world of enemies and its morally and financially bankrupting our US...
The posters like NFL , USA1 , Europhobes ...support these warmongering Scvmbuggets are most ignorant undereducated bunch of bluecollar working grunting support jock grunting airheads. Bahahahhaaa
Note not a commie of fascist like some on topix.
I have just one question about this rant; what the hell is a "commie of fascist?"

Your village called; for some odd reason, they want you back.
UidiotraceMAkeWo rldPeace

United States

#45849 Jan 6, 2014
Brand New Libertarian wrote:
<quoted text>
I have just one question about this rant; what the hell is a "commie of fascist?"
Your village called; for some odd reason, they want you back.
Yea all those Village idiots are dumb as hell... ANbabbaabaaa I did rant a little , you caught me!
Replace the word "of:" with "Or" Excuse for me for finger touch typing!
I mean Fascist OR communist

United States

#45850 Jan 6, 2014
Hey poster NEW LIBERTARIAN, you fan RON PAUL?

Bahhahaaa

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#45851 Jan 6, 2014
IdiotSOMALIANpirate wrote:
<quoted text>Yea all those Village idiots are dumb as hell... ANbabbaabaaa I did rant a little , you caught me!
Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, did you just get back from pirating, dumb Somalian? <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#45852 Jan 6, 2014
IdiotSOMALIANpirate wrote:
<quoted text>Yea all those Village idiots are dumb as hell... ANbabbaabaaa I did rant a little , you caught me!
You forgot to mention Mark Levin in your little rant, CHOCOLATE FACE. Does Chris Matthews give you a tingle up your leg, Somalian pirate? <¦-o

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#45853 Jan 6, 2014
idiot wrote:
Hey poster NEW LIBERTARIAN, you fan RON PAUL?
Bahhahaaa
Why can't you spell, imbecilic Somali stooge?

'Bahhahaaa'

United States

#45854 Jan 6, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, did you just get back from pirating, dumb Somalian? <¦-o
Not A somalian!

Then you ignorant , then you have problem Muslims, Asians, Latins, Arabs , Africans... Are you paranoid now, Is your brainwashed MCarthytism era politics on loose again this time with new twist is rearing its ugly head again , Who you gonna bully next American liberals,, Old ladies, Little childrens, gays , handicap of Society,...? They will come for you also! Use your lowly simian barbaric jughead little peebrains if you have any, do ruminate stupid! How all this come about because we as Americans morons keep on messing with the world...

You AmeriKKKa racist War monger / religious grunting Idiots! Babbabaa You lowly Authoritarians is heling in ruining US and world with your war machines and ignorance, and with your fear mongering ! Dude get of the koolaid! And Wake Up, you not immune also!

United States

#45855 Jan 6, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't you spell, imbecilic Somali stooge?
'Bahhahaaa'
Not a Somalian! Why can;t you use you little warmongering jughead Brain, you filthy AmeriKKKa Fascist Moron of a meathead! You little bimbo jughead ...! bahahahhaaaa

USA

#45856 Jan 6, 2014
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>

i am a Somalian! Why can;t you use you little warmongeri..! bahahahhaaaa
You're a Somalian and you've stated so many times, illiterate foreign puke.

'bahahahhaaaa'

United States

#45857 Jan 6, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>You forgot to mention Mark Levin in your little rant, CHOCOLATE FACE. Does Chris Matthews give you a tingle up your leg, Somalian pirate? <¦-o
Not a chocolate Face Somalian pirate, you racist AmeriKKKa ignorant!Q O h yes Mathews give me a tingle! But what is gonna give me happiness Is when International War Crimes Tribunal comes for u our US war mongers/mercenaries , just like bushjr & co tried for war crimes against humanity, sooner or later you warring morons face justice ! One for World, down with war mongers bahahaahaaaa

USA

#45858 Jan 6, 2014
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>

i am a chocolate Face Somalian pirate, and a racist!Q O h yes pirates give me a tingle! But what is gonna give me happiness Is when fake International War Crimes Tribunal comesbahahaahaaaa
Your 'tribunal' is a complete fraud, imbecile. You lack imagination, Somalian dullard.

'bahahahhaaaa'

United States

#45859 Jan 6, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your 'tribunal' is a complete fraud, imbecile. You lack imagination, Somalian dullard.
'bahahahhaaaa'
Not a Somalian , As to International War Crime tribunal is in fact Real under Nuremburg laws will put away war criminals ! Do the research you Ignorant Bimbo instead being a dumb Azz MTF AmeriKKKa Supermacist bimbo that you are! Abababababaaa
But what is gonna give me happiness Is when International War Crimes Tribunal comes for u our US war mongers/mercenaries , just like bushjr & co tried for war crimes against humanity, sooner or later you warring morons face justice ! One for World, down with war mongers bahahaahaaa

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#45860 Jan 6, 2014
idiotSOMALIANpirate wrote:
<quoted text>Not a chocolate Face Somalian pirate, you racist AmeriKKKa ignorant!Q O h yes Mathews give me a tingle! But what is gonna give me happiness Is when International War Crimes Tribunal comes for u our US war mongers/mercenaries , just like bushjr & co tried for war crimes against humanity, sooner or later you warring morons face justice ! One for World, down with war mongers bahahaahaaaa
You Somalian pirates have been convicted of crimes against humanity, CHOCOLATE FACE. BWHAHAHAHA! <¦-o

United States

#45861 Jan 6, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>You Somalian pirates have been convicted of crimes against humanity, CHOCOLATE FACE. BWHAHAHAHA! <¦-o
I'm not a somalian pirate, as it don;t bother me! But you our US war mongers.mercenaries should worry , as they tried Bushjr and com Blair and co, sooner or later , you have no where to hide! bababaabaaa

USA

#45862 Jan 6, 2014
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>

i am a Somalian , As to International War Crime tribunal is in fact Real under Nuremburg laws criminals !
I eat turds!
bahahaahaaa
No, ignorant Somali pirate, your stupid 'tribunal' is nothing more than a sham, and you're a very dumb foreign slob.

'bahahahhaaaa'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min VIKING 971,599
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min VIKING 48,181
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 34 min Rosesz 646,377
America needs to DIE!!! This is why.... (Mar '10) 39 min IPT 4
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 53 min OverLord Leyland 445,694
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr WildWeirdWillie 182,626
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr Classic 3,677
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr jbraly 105,559
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Peace_Warrior 618,558
More from around the web