American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#45650 Jan 3, 2014
Peter Hall - Sydney wrote:
<quoted text>
No worries, just trying to get up to speed! The turdskins seem to have run away!
I think you scared them off! LOL

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#45651 Jan 3, 2014
Peter Hall - Sydney wrote:
<quoted text>
No worries, just trying to get up to speed! The turdskins seem to have run away!
Now if we can only get CHOCOLATE FACE to come back! I piss off NFL fan with my imitations, but I get CHOCOLATE FACE riled up with them and yes I even get mixed up with myself and the real thing. LOL

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#45652 Jan 3, 2014
Just so everyone is on the same page, I invited Peter Hall, normal Aussie and Whisgean Zoda to this thread. They're my friends from Australia and Canada. They're some of the good guys. I figured that was a good aggregate to oppose all the foreigners, that come on to this thread and bash America. I visit their forums and represent as a good ambassador to their countries.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#45653 Jan 3, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
Just so everyone is on the same page, I invited Peter Hall, normal Aussie and Whisgean Zoda to this thread. They're my friends from Australia and Canada. They're some of the good guys. I figured that was a good aggregate to oppose all the foreigners, that come on to this thread and bash America. I visit their forums and represent as a good ambassador to their countries.
I've come across whisgean zoda before. Funny and clever poster, kinda like Peter Hall.

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#45662 Jan 3, 2014
nfl is a wanker wrote:
<quoted text> That's funny your pretending to be aussie and yet your a muslim living on centerlink in australia you only come in on a refugee boat time we got rid of scum
YOUR JUST A FAT MUSLIM SCUM TRYING TO SOFTEN UP THESE AMARICANS FOR INFO
That's funny, you pretending to be British while your spelling and grammar are utterly atrocious, not to mention your lack of knowledge about British history.

So, I'll ask you again, are you a liar or just stupid? Just answer the question.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#45663 Jan 3, 2014
pig wanker wrote:
<quoted text> hey fat controller let me know if your coming to see me, I will be waiting for you FAT PRICK
Just because you're a woman, doesn't mean you won't get your fat ass kicked. If you acted like a proper lady that would be one thing, but you're a mean little butch, so you'll be treated like a man. <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#45664 Jan 3, 2014
pig wanker wrote:
<quoted text>YOUR NOTHING MORE THAN A LITTLE CREEP HOW THINKS AMERICA IS GREAT.
THERE NOTHING MORE THAN A N SHIT ON A STICK . LIEING ALL THE TIME ,AMERICA HAS NO PLACE IN MODERN HISTORY
NEVER WILL
MR BLOW UP DOLL
WHO'S YOUR CURRIE SLAG GOING
I'm not exactly sure what you're saying. Does anyone know if Rosetta Stone software translates idiot? LOL

Location hidden

#45667 Jan 3, 2014
nfl is a wanker wrote:
<quoted text>YOUR NOTHING MORE THAN A LITTLE CREEP HOW THINKS AMERICA IS GREAT.
THERE NOTHING MORE THAN A N SHIT ON A STICK . LIEING ALL THE TIME ,AMERICA HAS NO PLACE IN MODERN HISTORY
NEVER WILL
MR BLOW UP DOLL
WHO'S YOUR CURRIE SLAG GOING
Mordern history........ Like the one where American pop culture at the top and their military is the most powerful?

Congratulations, you're retarded!

Location hidden

#45668 Jan 3, 2014
nfl is a wanker wrote:
<quoted text>hey fat controller let me know if your coming to see me, I will be waiting for you FAT PRICK
He isn't looking for fun with a rentboy! So put your anal lube and erection away!! Lol
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#45677 Jan 3, 2014
nfl is a wanker wrote:
<quoted text> HEY FAT CONTROLLER I SEE YOU SULK LIKE A BABY ON ANOTHER THREAD,
WHATS IT LIKE BEING A SULK
What's it like to be an illiterate lump of feces?

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#45678 Jan 3, 2014
nfl is a wanker wrote:
What's it like being stupid, creepy imbecile? People don't listen to you, do they?

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#45679 Jan 3, 2014
pig wanker wrote:
What's it like being scraped off the bottom of someone's shoe, after you've been stepped in? <¦-o

An NFL Fan

USA

#45682 Jan 3, 2014
nfl is a wanker wrote:
<quoted text> whats it like to get your dad to wank you off, coz nobody wants to do it lol
It hurts to be stupid, doesn't it, jobless boy?

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#45683 Jan 3, 2014
pig wanker wrote:
<quoted text> are you saying that your mother is shit lol ,
I can smell her from here please tell her to close her legs she stinks.
like all yanks
Actually I was insinuating, that you're a pile of shit, but your comprehension skills are way too deficient, to catch the subtle nuance of my question, Ditch Pig. <¦-o
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#45684 Jan 3, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It hurts to be stupid, doesn't it, jobless boy?
If my life was as pathetic as that 'lump of feces' is, I'd seriously consider 'Eating' my .45....

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#45685 Jan 3, 2014
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
What's it like to be an illiterate lump of feces?
Pig wanker is a real popular with house flies. He always has his entourage buzzing around him. LOL

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#45690 Jan 3, 2014
pig wanker wrote:
<quoted text> say again god your mother should have shove you back in her ass ,
you talk shit currie slag
More gibberish, why can't you construct a proper sentence? Are you retarded, or just plain stupid? <¦-o

An NFL Fan

USA

#45691 Jan 3, 2014
nfl is a wanker wrote:
<quoted text> YOU TELLING THE STORY OLD MAN
Why can't you write or work, cretin?

Location hidden

#45692 Jan 4, 2014
nfl is a wanker wrote:
<quoted text>are you saying that your mother is shit lol ,
I can smell her from here please tell her to close her legs she stinks.
like all yanks
You 3rd worlders have always hated the smell of soap..

Location hidden

#45693 Jan 4, 2014
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Pig wanker is a real popular with house flies. He always has his entourage buzzing around him. LOL
That wanker guy is good to take to BBQ's. you stand him in the corner and the flies leave the food alone!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min GodDog 80,357
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min candlesmell 701,546
Are women from USA scared of marriage? 44 min Bizarre 6
Discouraging brother about internet brides 1 hr harvy34 1
People R Racists About Cultures 2 hr Professor 1
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 3 hr Tony 6,870
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr Prince of Darkness 448,397
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Prince of Darkness 995,767