|
Dec 31, 2013

Judged:

nfl is a wanker wrote:
<quoted text> your so stupid arn't yo
I OWN MY OWN HOUSE
that's were I work from lol
o and it's not tiny like yours lol
You own nothing, not even a car, you feckless tard. Why pretend?

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Judged:

pig wanker wrote:
<quoted text> IF I AM THE MADAM,,,
YOU MUST BE YOUR DADDY BITCH
Whatever the hell you are, when it's all said and done, you're nothing more than a dumb c*nt. <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Judged:

pig wanker wrote:
<quoted text> YOU NEAN DROP SOME SEAMAN IN HIS ASS
Is that what your 7 brothers did on your bum, Ditch Pig?

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Judged:

pig wanker wrote:
<quoted text> $8,49 HALF GALLON LOL THAT MUST BE CHEAP SHIT
HILLBILLY LIQUOR
I bet you're one ugly chick, you've got a sailor's mouth, logger's beer belly and a truck driver's ass, Ditch Pig! <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Judged:

pig wanker wrote:
<quoted text> THAT'S ALL HAHAHAHAHA
SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE IS GETTING UPSET MR BLOW UP DOLL
If all women were as butt ugly as you are, a blow up doll would definitely sound appealing. Do your clients (johns) make you wear a bag over your head, Ditch Pig? <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Judged:

Peter Hall - Sydney wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure you still need your mummy, aren't you relying on her to find you a bride? Otherwise you will forever be a virgin, blow up dolls do not really count. Yes we understand you are not a rectal virgin, but that doesn't count, it is only considered losing your virginity if it is with a real women, not your dad and uncles using you.
Your mother should be treated with the respect Indian society demands for its temple prostitutes. If it was not for her, and her many many clients you, and your 15 half brothers ( none of your sisters made it) would not exist!!!
LOL!

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Judged:

nfl is a wanker wrote:
<quoted text> shit who's the dumb ass nobody can see you on ht a bit even of the blow up lol
just shows you your the ugly one lol
Why is your English hardly more than gibberish, imbecile?

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Judged:

pig wanker wrote:
<quoted text> shit who's the dumb ass nobody can see you on here.
you must be loony
whats the matter didn't you get a bit even of the blow up lol
You forgot to put tape over your Skype camera, illiterate imbecile. LMAO!

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Judged:

pig wanker wrote:
<quoted text> shit who's the dumb ass nobody can see you on here.
you must be loony
whats the matter didn't you get a bit even of the blow up lol
Why don't you have a response for the real Australian, who called you out on your bullshit? He hopes to run into you in person, little swine. <-o

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Judged:

nfl is a wanker wrote:
<quoted text> say again old fart .
your dribbling again
Why are you so dumb, unemployed slob?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Judged:

nfl is a wanker wrote:
<quoted text> hahahahahah if I'm scared ,I'm not like you mummy boy . australians are nothing the real aussie is black hahaha the only bull shit is you mr blow up doll
Really, why are you so stupid? You have no work and no talent, so why even try?

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Judged:

pig wanker wrote:
<quoted text> hahahahahah if I'm scared ,I'm not like you mummy boy . australians are nothing the real aussie is black hahaha the only bull shit is you mr blow up doll
Tell US more lies about how you were born in England, we can all use a good laugh. Where is your Somalian pirate comrade, CHOCOLATE FACE? He's let you take quite a beating without lending any assistance, maybe the Navy SEALs finally got him, Ditch Pig. <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Judged:

UiDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>None of the Above! Not a Somalian chocolate, your paranoia is acting up again, know wonder , you did it to yourselves, your our US war mongers/war-for-profiteers/mer cenaries jhad ruined USA and world with your US war machines! You evil bunch, As Int'l war crime Tribunal had tried Bush & co for war crimes agianst humanity , sooner of latert it catch up to you our US war mongering jugheads!!
Again Read, President Jimmy Carter in speech not talking about Muslims noe he is Muslim Sympathizer! i think you have comprehension problem Read again you war mongering pinhead!
Former president Jimmy Carter:
'
We sent Marines into Lebanon and you only have to go to Lebanon, to Syria or to Jordan... to witness first-hand the intense hatred among many people for the United States because we bombed and shelled and unmercifully killed totally innocent villagers-women and children and farmers and housewives-in those villages around Beirut .... As a result of that ...we became kind of a Satan in the minds of those who are deeply resentful. That is what precipitated the taking of our hostages and that is what has precipitated some of the terrorist attacks.'
Where'd you go CHOCOLATE FACE? You left your third world parrot here, to crap al over this thread! He should be crapping on your shoulder, dumb Somalian pirate. <-o

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

nfl is a wanker wrote:
<quoted text> did you know why hitler SHOT HIMSELVE
he did not want to hear to the american BULL SHIT
And here I thought it was the stench of your grandfather's filthy muslim ass that drove Hitler to suicide.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

wanker wrote:
<quoted text> say again old fart .
your dribbling again
Dribbling is what you doing basketball, that would be difficult for an NFL fan to do with a football. You wouldn't know that, because you don't even speak English and have no knowledge of Western culture, do you pig?
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
I do not think it is a Chinese girl, my money would be on it is a Muslim Indian Immigrant. It demonstrates all, the usual hallmarks, anti white, racist, lying and stupid, and then boasting about being a pig masturbator?
The is something very particular about the turdskin immigrant that sets them apart from all other races or groups, it is a unique mixture of total arrogance, ignorance and being a complete liar, with the usual liberal amounts or poor spelling, punctuation and grammar.
They announce clearly that they are members of a lessor race, a lessor people and a lessor culture. Then they set about attacking the very peoples that give them to opportunity to lift themselves from the pits of ignorance and dirt, with their lies and distortions.
They mark themselves as inferior, we are just recognizing what they proudly proclaim with their stupid posts.
"I't" claims to be a Brit.. If true, It's pathetic that American, Canadians and Ozzies speak better English than "It" does.
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
"I't" claims to be a Brit.. If true, It's pathetic that American, Canadians and Ozzies speak better English than "It" does.
That is why he was elected as the dumbest .. It was a close race tho.

Is ruse e velt still waiting for2$ gaz? Where's the world idiot?s??

Brrr.... how's winter?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
I do not think it is a Chinese girl, my money would be on it is a Muslim Indian Immigrant. It demonstrates all, the usual hallmarks, anti white, racist, lying and stupid, and then boasting about being a pig masturbator?
The is something very particular about the turdskin immigrant that sets them apart from all other races or groups, it is a unique mixture of total arrogance, ignorance and being a complete liar, with the usual liberal amounts or poor spelling, punctuation and grammar.
They announce clearly that they are members of a lessor race, a lessor people and a lessor culture. Then they set about attacking the very peoples that give them to opportunity to lift themselves from the pits of ignorance and dirt, with their lies and distortions.
They mark themselves as inferior, we are just recognizing what they proudly proclaim with their stupid posts.
I find it amusing when the filth from the subcontinent come on the Internet and get uperty, while pretending to be any other race than their own.

It's rare for an American, Australian, New Zealander, Canadian etc... To pretend to be a different race.
Fatboy

Hallstahammar, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
Sorry, but can you please post in English, what your post is does not make any sense at all.
Maybe if you read back out loud what you intend to post, you will understand what I mean.
It is nice you discovered the question mark, however it may be useful if you learn what it is for!
I am not sure whether you were trying to be funny, or if you are just new to the English language and giving this your best attempt. Either way, please refrain from posting until you have managed to master the basics.
Since you're a newbie here on Topix....i will give you a friendly advice....you have responded to the poster "Cruster"....he's a GOOD guy.....we ALL now what he means!

With that said....i'm of to work....sadly.:o)

Have a PLEASANT day!

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

Fatboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you're a newbie here on Topix....i will give you a friendly advice....you have responded to the poster "Cruster"....he's a GOOD guy.....we ALL now what he means!
With that said....i'm of to work....sadly.:o)
Have a PLEASANT day!
I'll second that. CE is a good guy, and it's OK to be a welcome newbie.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••