American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#45140 Dec 16, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah but this guy gets tough AND stupid on Topix, it's like there's synergy. LOL
Hahaha!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#45141 Dec 16, 2013
lowlife americans wrote:
<quoted text>boo hoo your just soft as ice cream , you american muslims arn't tuff never will be ,you just shit on the road everone doesn't want to know you ,we will just walk around you ,NO NEED TO GET SHIT ON OUR SHOES HEY
I never said I was tuff and if I were a muslim, I would I would kill myself and get made fun of, but instead I'm just a bad ass!
lowlife americans

Perth, Australia

#45145 Dec 16, 2013
O I FORGOT TO TELL YOU I HAVE A BIG GUN ASWELL ,IT'S A AS-50 SO I CAN BE BIG LIKE YOU LOL[USA 1]

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#45146 Dec 16, 2013
lowlife wrote:
O I FORGOT TO TELL YOU I HAVE A BIG GUN ASWELL ,IT'S A AS-50 SO I CAN BE BIG LIKE YOU LOL[USA 1]
No you don't, you supposedly live in Australia, North Korean propagandist. <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#45147 Dec 16, 2013
lowlife americans wrote:
<quoted text> WHTY CARNT YOU AMERICANS WRITE PROPER ENGLISH ,you satisfied currie paste muslim
"Proper Engrish." There, you satisfied, North Korean stooge? <¦-o
lowlife americans

Perth, Australia

#45148 Dec 16, 2013
[QUOTE who's got a small dick ME=" USA_1"]<quoted text>No you don't, you supposedly live in Australia, North Korean propagandist. <¦-o[/QUOTE]WRONG
lowlife americans

Perth, Australia

#45149 Dec 16, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>"Proper Engrish." There, you satisfied, North Korean stooge? <¦-o
hahahaha what ever , GET OVER IT currie paste , go blow up your doll so you can pretend you have a girl freind lol ,PPPSSSSTTT DON'T FOR GET TO TELL YOU MUMMY TO CLEAN IT OUT WITH HER MOUTH
lowlife americans

Perth, Australia

#45151 Dec 16, 2013
and that's no one likes you , if you didn't know gee

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#45152 Dec 16, 2013
lowlife americans wrote:
<quoted text>hahahaha what ever , GET OVER IT currie paste , go blow up your doll so you can pretend you have a girl freind lol ,PPPSSSSTTT DON'T FOR GET TO TELL YOU MUMMY TO CLEAN IT OUT WITH HER MOUTH
You're either just a dumb kid or a retard, or both. Which is it, and why can't you spell simple words?

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#45153 Dec 16, 2013
lowlife wrote:
and that's no one likes you , if you didn't know gee
Were you looking in a mirror when you posted this, retard? <¦-o41
lowlife americans

Perth, Australia

#45154 Dec 16, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>I never said I was tuff and if I were a muslim, I would I would kill myself and get made fun of, but instead I'm just a bad ass!
WHAT YOU LIKE ASS ,,,
lowlife americans

Perth, Australia

#45160 Dec 16, 2013
-Roosevelt- wrote:
<quoted text>You aren't allowed to have firearms in either Australia or North Korea, so why do you lie? You don't fool anyone, you creepy little bastard.
say again fool ausralia has a gun law ,and we do have guns DICKHEAD , o GETTING UPSET ARE WE CALLING ME A KOREAN lol what a joke thats like me calling you a russian commie ,BUT I DON'T STOOP THAT LOW , I FININSH PLAYING CHILDISH GAMES WHEN I WAS 12 .[FUCK HEAD]
lowlife americans

Perth, Australia

#45161 Dec 16, 2013
[QUOTE who's a commie me =" -Roosevelt-"]<quoted text>You aren't allowed to have firearms in either Australia or North Korea, so why do you lie? You don't fool anyone, you creepy little bastard.[/QUOTE]as I said your nothing boy your just a country boy ,who comes from nowhere, just a little town of low lifes, hillbilly country. bet you shagg your dad and mother ,as for your sister well must be so hard sniffing her g string behinh your familys back SICK BASTARD
lowlife americans

Perth, Australia

#45162 Dec 16, 2013
EDIT BEHIND, JUST IN CASE YOU HILLBILLS DIDN'T KNOW

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#45164 Dec 16, 2013
lowlife americans wrote:
EDIT BEHIND, JUST IN CASE YOU HILLBILLS DIDN'T KNOW
Why are you barely literate, dumb jobless stooge?

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#45168 Dec 16, 2013
lowlife wrote:
<quoted text> WHAT YOU LIKE ASS ,,ME!,,,
You're Moslem friends like little boy ass, apparently that's your thing as well, Ditch Pig.
lowlife americans

Perth, Australia

#45173 Dec 16, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>You're Moslem friends like little boy ass, apparently that's your thing as well, Ditch Pig.
shit anyone can play your little childish games,????? all your hindo freinds like little boys apparently thats your thing aswell , hahahahah lol narrr you keep it up OLD CHUM sound play ground stuff to me STOP SHAGGING THE BLOW UP DOLL IT'S DOING YOUR HEAD IN lol

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#45174 Dec 16, 2013
lowlife wrote:
<quoted text> shit anyone can play your little childish games,????? all your hindo freinds like little boys apparently thats your thing aswell , hahahahah lol narrr you keep it up OLD CHUM sound play ground stuff to me STOP SHAGGING THE BLOW UP DOLL IT'S DOING YOUR HEAD IN lol
Your blow up doll shtick is getting boring, North Korean stooge. Let's see if your sub par intellect can do better next time, boy. <¦-o
lowlife americans

Menora, Australia

#45177 Dec 17, 2013
how can you tell if you talking to an american, bye there lies,

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#45178 Dec 17, 2013
lowlife wrote:
how can you tell if you talking to an american, bye there lies,
How can you tell if you're reading a retarded North Korean's poorly worded post? By he/she's spelling. <¦-o

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 12 min Bongo 104,910
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min kent 673,430
News Michael Jackson broke down racial barriers (Jun '09) 1 hr Spotted Wee 1,563
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Peter Ross 445,807
crystal bottoms former charm on SouthernCharms (Sep '09) 5 hr Ann 36
How old is "old enough" for sex? (Jun '15) 6 hr Breadcrumb Trail 29
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 9 hr bad bob 184,629
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 hr nanoanomaly 981,409
More from around the web