American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#45089 Dec 13, 2013
i shit me pants wrote:
DO YOU NOTICE THESE AMERICAN GUTLESS PRICKS GO SILENT WHEN THEY GET SO MANY PEOPLE AGAINST THEM, THAT'S [AMERICA ]FOR YOU ,THEY ALWAYS NEED SOMEONE BESIDE THEM EVEN IN WAR, GUTLESS PRICKS ,THEY WILL NEVER GO NOWHERE IN LIFE
That's because I've always avoided going 'NOWHERE' in life, illiterate bozo. <¦-o
lowlife americans

Wembley, Australia

#45090 Dec 13, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>That's because I've always avoided going 'NOWHERE' in life, illiterate bozo. <¦-o
that's why your american curry paste low life ,
lowlife americans

Wembley, Australia

#45091 Dec 13, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>That's because I've always avoided going 'NOWHERE' in life, illiterate bozo. <¦-o
mmmmm not mant people like you , wonder why because your NOTHING to us curry scumbag

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#45093 Dec 13, 2013
low life wrote:
<quoted text>that's why your american curry paste low life ,
What must bug you more than anything, is I'm an Anglo White man and you're a third world mud shark. LMAO! <¦-o
lowlife americans

Wembley, Australia

#45094 Dec 13, 2013
[QUOTE who'S SHAGGING A BLOW UP DOLL ME=" USA_1"]<quoted text>What must bug you more than anything, is I'm an Anglo White man and you're a third world mud shark. LMAO! <¦-o[/QUOTE]YOUR NOTHING MORE THAN A MUSLIM AMERICAN WHO LOVES HE'S BLOW UP CURRIE SLAG DOLL, YOUR NOTHING IN THIS MORDEN WORLD YOR TO WEAK
lowlife americans

Wembley, Australia

#45095 Dec 13, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>What must bug you more than anything, is I'm an Anglo White man and you're a third world mud shark. LMAO! <¦-o
australia a third world lol are you on drugs , mr currie paste, we don't close down are goverment lol weak bastards
lowlife americans

Wembley, Australia

#45096 Dec 13, 2013
and that 's your to weak ,just to let you know hahahah since you have no brain
lowlife americans

Wembley, Australia

#45098 Dec 14, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>What must bug you more than anything, is I'm an Anglo White man and you're a third world mud shark. LMAO! <¦-o
notice when it doesn't go there way , they change there mind and want to become anglo european lol
THAT'S AMERICANS FOR YOU
lowlife americans

Wembley, Australia

#45099 Dec 14, 2013
don't sulk boys were still here , lol so weak so weak that's america for you lol

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#45100 Dec 14, 2013
lowlife wrote:
<quoted text>me mum is Arab and me father is North Korean ,i want to become anglo european lol
You can wish in one hand and shit in the other, but you'll still be a North Korean Moslem half breed, Ditch Pig. <¦-o
lowlife wrote:
<quoted text>THAT'S NORTH KOREANS FOR YOU LOOK who'S SHAGGING A BLOW UP DOLL ME ,IAM NOTHING MORE THEN A MUSLIM SLANT EYE WHO LOVES HE'S BLOW UP CURRIE SLAG DOLL, IAM NOTHING IN THIS MORDEN WORLD YOR TO WEAK
Too weak eh? I'd squash you like a bug, little commie minion. <¦-o
lowlife wrote:
<quoted text>North Korea a third world lol are you on drugs , i have currie paste in me pants, we don't close down are goverment becos our emperor Kim Jong-un wont let us weak bastards
You're a natural born slave and a pig. <¦-o
lowlife wrote:
<quoted text>and that 's i's to weak ,just to let you know i have diarrhea hahahah since me have no brain
That's what a study diet of tree bark and meal grubbs does for you, little denizen. <¦-o
lowlife wrote:
<quoted text>notice when it doesn't go me way , i's change me mind and want to become anglo european lol THAT'S NORTH KOREANS FOR YOU
Why did your emperor Kim Jong-un murder his evil uncle, was it because he was trying to impress his boy toy Dennis the big freak Rodman, little pig? <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#45101 Dec 14, 2013
lowlife wrote:
don't sulk boys were still here , lol so weak so weak that's america for you lol
Who's we, you and the turd in your pants, pig? <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#45102 Dec 14, 2013
UidiotSOMALIANpirateRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>U brain is water! BHAHAHAHAHAAAA have alot more hiney melon! iF YOU SO EDUMACATED TELL US MORE ABOUT Leo STRUSSIAN Philosophy , on who , what... if you can't answer you have a brain of grunting grunter war mongering airhead ignorant ignorumus Bhahhahahahahhaaaa
Where'd you go CHOCOLATE FACE? Have you sacked any sailboats lately, dumb Somali? <¦-o
lowlife americans

Wembley, Australia

#45103 Dec 14, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>You can wish in one hand and shit in the other, but you'll still be a North Korean Moslem half breed, Ditch Pig. <¦-o
<quoted text>Too weak eh? I'd squash you like a bug, little commie minion. <¦-o
<quoted text>You're a natural born slave and a pig. <¦-o
<quoted text>That's what a study diet of tree bark and meal grubbs does for you, little denizen. <¦-o
<quoted text>Why did your emperor Kim Jong-un murder his evil uncle, was it because he was trying to impress his boy toy Dennis the big freak Rodman, little pig? <¦-o
your so thick arn't you , what's the matter getting upset go sulk to your mother , o bye the way she's working the streets tonight ,AMERICAM MUSIL SLOB
lowlife americans

Wembley, Australia

#45105 Dec 14, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
Keep this thread and the name"American Soldiers who suck cock - Duty, Honor, Country" up on top of the Top Stories where it belongs for all to see!
stop crying like a little baby and be a man ,you balls must have droped by now , will you are 87 arn't you old fart that nobody wants

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#45107 Dec 14, 2013
lowlife wrote:
<quoted text>stop crying like a little baby and be a man ,you balls must have droped by now , will you are 87 arn't you old fart that nobody wants
That post really flows from word to word. Did your teachers tell you that you were special, when they transferred you to the 'Short Bus', zippy? <¦-o
lowlife americans

Wembley, Australia

#45111 Dec 15, 2013
I would like to thank all the sas for looking after the americans in afganistan and iraq , thatnk you to our troops over there ,if it wasn't for you there would be a lot of dead americans , one day will will show them what to do in war/conflict they carn't do nothing without us english and they never will. weak americans /low lifes

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#45112 Dec 15, 2013
lowlife wrote:
I would like to thank all the sas for looking after the americans in afganistan and iraq , thatnk you to our troops over there ,if it wasn't for you there would be a lot of dead americans , one day will will show them what to do in war/conflict they carn't do nothing without us english and they never will. weak americans /low lifes
I thought being able to speak English is a prerequisite for being English, retard? And yes, I'd like to thank the SAS as well, they've been great bullet catchers for us, pig. <¦-o
lowlife americans

Wembley, Australia

#45114 Dec 15, 2013
mmmmm america has lost 4,458 in iraq , and the british 180 wonder who has the most training and skills lol , I think the iraq people are usein americans for target training lol american morons
lowlife americans

Wembley, Australia

#45115 Dec 15, 2013
ooo don't get upset all you have to do is look it up , if you carn't do it get you mummy and daddy to look it up for you yellow back americans
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#45116 Dec 15, 2013
lowlife americans wrote:
mmmmm america has lost 4,458 in iraq , and the british 180 wonder who has the most training and skills lol , I think the iraq people are usein americans for target training lol american morons
Yup, once again America does the heavy lifting,...
As was the case in WW2 Korea Iraq gw1 etc etc,..

but we don;t mind having the teatotaling brits behind us every step of the way

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min TrsHlb 60,416
Prove there is No God 4 min Tellthetruth 3
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 22 min Feb 2018 695,762
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 29 min Tellthetruth 994,118
Dem Livertard Are All Liars& Narcists 49 min The One 3
Is America 'Mystery Babylon,' mentioned in the ... 1 hr town drunk 20
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr River Boat Gambler 6,791
wierd situation with my mom. (Jul '14) Feb 19 Pimpy 23
More from around the web