American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#45066 Dec 12, 2013
lowlife americans wrote:
<quoted text> o my baby getting upset ,what's the matter havn't they givin you your meds yet lol
People never ask your opinion, do they, jobless slob /\?

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#45067 Dec 12, 2013
lowlife unamerican wrote:
<quoted text> ditch pig is that it curry paste, why don't you go to you third world country india lol with you packy bastard of a girlfriend , o I mean your blow up doll lol
How's your master, Kim Jong-un been treating you, illiterate commie stooge? <¦-o
lowlife americans

Wembley, Australia

#45068 Dec 12, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
People never ask your opinion, do they, jobless slob /\?
HAHAHAH I DON'T WANT THEM TO BECAUSE IF THEY DO THERE WEAK , YOU MUST HAVE A LOT OF THEM AROUND YOU, THEN AGAIN YOU ARE IN THE COMMIE STATE OF AMERICA lol
lowlife americans

Wembley, Australia

#45069 Dec 12, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>How's your master, Kim Jong-un been treating you, illiterate commie stooge? <¦-o
here we go again anyone can act like you hows you commie obama going hiding behind a muslim flag , curry paste bastard
lowlife americans

Wembley, Australia

#45070 Dec 12, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>How's your master, Kim Jong-un been treating you, illiterate commie stooge? <¦-o
I bet you went to a specail school did you, the only job you will ever get is in K mart lol

An NFL Fan

USA

#45071 Dec 12, 2013
lowlife americans wrote:
<quoted text> HAHAHAH I DON'T WANT THEM TO BECAUSE IF THEY DO THERE WEAK , YOU MUST HAVE A LOT OF THEM AROUND YOU, THEN AGAIN YOU ARE IN THE COMMIE STATE OF AMERICA lol
Why can't you spell? You need to spell in order to fill out a job application, lazy dumb slacker.
lowlife americans

Wembley, Australia

#45072 Dec 12, 2013
AnAL SNIFFER NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't you spell? You need to spell in order to fill out a job application, lazy dumb slacker.
SAY AGAIN MR DRIBBLE SHIT lol DO YOU KNOW EVERYONE THINKS YOUR A JOKE
lowlife americans

Wembley, Australia

#45073 Dec 12, 2013
[QUOTE who LOVE ANANL ME AND NFL FAN =" USA_1"]<quoted text>How's your master, Kim Jong-un been treating you, illiterate commie stooge? <¦-o[/QUOTE] I think your master is your daddy when his behind you and your biteing the pillow curry boy
lowlife americans

Wembley, Australia

#45074 Dec 13, 2013
ALL SILENT ON THE WESTERN FRONT IS IT, GUTLESS PRICKS

An NFL Fan

USA

#45075 Dec 13, 2013
lowlife americans wrote:
<quoted text> I think your master is your daddy when his behind you and your biteing the pillow curry boy
You know that for a mentally handicapped person, you're not really very inspiring, jobless imbecile.
lowlife americans

Wembley, Australia

#45076 Dec 13, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You know that for a mentally handicapped person, you're not really very inspiring, jobless imbecile.
YOU MUST BE LOOKING AT YOURSELVE ARE YOU AMERICAN WANNABE , ARE YOU STILL GETTING THE MEDS ARE YOU, YOU BETTER GET THE NURSE TO CHANGE YOU ,I CAN SMELL YOU FROM HERE ,SHIT FOR BRAINS
lowlife americans

Wembley, Australia

#45077 Dec 13, 2013
americans [2 short of a bob from a shilling] they have no history and never will. thank god for obama turning america into a muslim nation

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#45078 Dec 13, 2013
lowlife americans wrote:
americans [2 short of a bob from a shilling] they have no history and never will. thank god for obama turning america into a muslim nation
God forbid!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#45079 Dec 13, 2013
Keep this thread and the name"American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country" up on top of the Top Stories where it belongs for all to see!

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#45080 Dec 13, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
God forbid!
Ello Cherian I's not see you's in long time, Donkey says hello eh!

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#45081 Dec 13, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
For a mentally handicapped person, Ditch Pig is pretty damn stupid. lol
Johnny K

Moncton, Canada

#45083 Dec 13, 2013
lowlife americans wrote:
you like odumba....Ol' jug ears can even turn over his true birth certificate let alone turn America into anything.

did you know seals are great with potatoes and gravy

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#45084 Dec 13, 2013
lowlife non americans wrote:
Was that today's prayer when you were kissing carpet at the ole' mosque? You like smelly Moslem arse in your face when you're bowing down to Allah, don't you pig. <¦-o
lowlife americans

Wembley, Australia

#45085 Dec 13, 2013
-Roosevelt- wrote:
<quoted text>You can wish in one hand and shit in the other, which one do you think will fill up first, swine?
YOUR MOTHER WHEN I'M FINISHED WITH HER LOL
lowlife americans

Wembley, Australia

#45088 Dec 13, 2013
DO YOU NOTICE THESE AMERICAN GUTLESS PRICKS GO SILENT WHEN THEY GET SO MANY PEOPLE AGAINST THEM, THAT'S [AMERICA ]FOR YOU ,THEY ALWAYS NEED SOMEONE BESIDE THEM EVEN IN WAR, GUTLESS PRICKS ,THEY WILL NEVER GO NOWHERE IN LIFE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 5 min Hypocrite watch 87,918
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Gabriel 996,467
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Big Al 703,644
Why the Trump Presidency is the usual Republica... 21 min Chin Dow Pung VI 7
Are you paying for public service? 41 min annebonney 1
The most DOMINATE NBA Players of ALL-TIME......... 52 min Doctor REALITY 1
If the Cavaliers keep Kevin Love............ 1 hr Doctor REALITY 3