American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#45056 Dec 12, 2013
i shit me pants wrote:
<quoted text>lol and he was a poofter yank thats why he wrote that song DRAG QWEENS chocolate face is wjth curry slag they go together lol
"DRAG QWEENS" LMAO! You are so SOFAKING WEE TODD DID.
yanks in there pants

Wembley, Australia

#45058 Dec 12, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
It's literally true that you're incredibly stupid, jobless lowlife.
LIKE I SAID BEFORE YOU DON'T KNOW MY LIFE , AND I DONT HAVE TO EXPLAIN TO BRAINLESS LOW LIFES , YOUR JUST PISST OFF THAT YOUR LIFE HAS NOT BEEN GIVING TO YOU , SO GET OFF YOUR ASS AND GET A JOB THAT BRINGS IN THE MONEY, DON'T LEAVE IT UP TP YOUR MOTHER TO GET YOU THROU LIFE .
yanks in there pants

Wembley, Australia

#45059 Dec 12, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Another indecipherable post, I will try to respond in a vernacular you understand. Ifjdi Yxucjd ,,,,,xysdog frfifjc hshduckvigivofgif! lol ,lol so sad ,so sad JDUF JDUFIC DUUUUUU JFKFIGO! lol ,piglet. <¦-o
SOUNDS LIKE CURRY PASTE IS GETTING UPSET LOL. BOO HOO GO RUN TO YOUR MOTHER, P S HOWS YOU CURRY PASTE SLAG
yanks in there pants

Wembley, Australia

#45060 Dec 12, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>"DRAG QWEENS" LMAO! You are so SOFAKING WEE TODD DID.
CLARM DOWN YOUR GOING TO SHIT YOU NAPPIE /DIPPER LOL ,MUMMYS BOY ,BET SHE FOUND THAT INDIAN BLOW UP DOLL FOR YOU, YUK AND IT WAS USED ,IS THAT HOW POOR YOU ARE LOL GET A JOB BRAINLESS FOOL, CRIST YOU BETTER GO TO KOREA MYBE THEY WILL FIND YOU A JOD YOU AMERICAN COMMIE BASTARD LOL
lowlife americans

Wembley, Australia

#45061 Dec 12, 2013
What's the matter with these low life yanks, they like to give it, but don't like it when you fight back. well that just proves , they need somone to look after them, no wonder they carn't fight a war on there own , crist even if they were fighting to get the falklands back it will still be going lol

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#45062 Dec 12, 2013
yanks in there pants wrote:
<quoted text>LIKE I SAID BEFORE YOU DON'T KNOW MY LIFE , AND I DONT HAVE TO EXPLAIN TO BRAINLESS LOW LIFES , YOUR JUST PISST OFF THAT YOUR LIFE HAS NOT BEEN GIVING TO YOU , SO GET OFF YOUR ASS AND GET A JOB THAT BRINGS IN THE MONEY, DON'T LEAVE IT UP TP YOUR MOTHER TO GET YOU THROU LIFE .
Nice spelling, feckless lounger.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#45063 Dec 12, 2013
lowlife unamerican wrote:
What's the matter with these low life yanks, they like to give it, but don't like it when you fight back. well that just proves , they need somone to look after them, no wonder they carn't fight a war on there own , crist even if they were fighting to get the falklands back it will still be going lol
You're still an illiterate fool, Ditch Pig. <¦-o
lowlife americans

Wembley, Australia

#45064 Dec 12, 2013
AnAN SNIFFER NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice spelling, feckless lounger.
o my baby getting upset ,what's the matter havn't they givin you your meds yet lol
lowlife americans

Wembley, Australia

#45065 Dec 12, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>You're still an illiterate fool, Ditch Pig. <¦-o
ditch pig is that it curry paste, why don't you go to you third world country india lol with you packy bastard of a girlfriend , o I mean your blow up doll lol

USA

#45066 Dec 12, 2013
lowlife americans wrote:
<quoted text> o my baby getting upset ,what's the matter havn't they givin you your meds yet lol
People never ask your opinion, do they, jobless slob /\?

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#45067 Dec 12, 2013
lowlife unamerican wrote:
<quoted text> ditch pig is that it curry paste, why don't you go to you third world country india lol with you packy bastard of a girlfriend , o I mean your blow up doll lol
How's your master, Kim Jong-un been treating you, illiterate commie stooge? <¦-o
lowlife americans

Wembley, Australia

#45068 Dec 12, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
People never ask your opinion, do they, jobless slob /\?
HAHAHAH I DON'T WANT THEM TO BECAUSE IF THEY DO THERE WEAK , YOU MUST HAVE A LOT OF THEM AROUND YOU, THEN AGAIN YOU ARE IN THE COMMIE STATE OF AMERICA lol
lowlife americans

Wembley, Australia

#45069 Dec 12, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>How's your master, Kim Jong-un been treating you, illiterate commie stooge? <¦-o
here we go again anyone can act like you hows you commie obama going hiding behind a muslim flag , curry paste bastard
lowlife americans

Wembley, Australia

#45070 Dec 12, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>How's your master, Kim Jong-un been treating you, illiterate commie stooge? <¦-o
I bet you went to a specail school did you, the only job you will ever get is in K mart lol

USA

#45071 Dec 12, 2013
lowlife americans wrote:
<quoted text> HAHAHAH I DON'T WANT THEM TO BECAUSE IF THEY DO THERE WEAK , YOU MUST HAVE A LOT OF THEM AROUND YOU, THEN AGAIN YOU ARE IN THE COMMIE STATE OF AMERICA lol
Why can't you spell? You need to spell in order to fill out a job application, lazy dumb slacker.
lowlife americans

Wembley, Australia

#45072 Dec 12, 2013
AnAL SNIFFER NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't you spell? You need to spell in order to fill out a job application, lazy dumb slacker.
SAY AGAIN MR DRIBBLE SHIT lol DO YOU KNOW EVERYONE THINKS YOUR A JOKE
lowlife americans

Wembley, Australia

#45073 Dec 12, 2013
[QUOTE who LOVE ANANL ME AND NFL FAN =" USA_1"]<quoted text>How's your master, Kim Jong-un been treating you, illiterate commie stooge? <¦-o[/QUOTE] I think your master is your daddy when his behind you and your biteing the pillow curry boy
lowlife americans

Wembley, Australia

#45074 Dec 13, 2013
ALL SILENT ON THE WESTERN FRONT IS IT, GUTLESS PRICKS

USA

#45075 Dec 13, 2013
lowlife americans wrote:
<quoted text> I think your master is your daddy when his behind you and your biteing the pillow curry boy
You know that for a mentally handicapped person, you're not really very inspiring, jobless imbecile.
lowlife americans

Wembley, Australia

#45076 Dec 13, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You know that for a mentally handicapped person, you're not really very inspiring, jobless imbecile.
YOU MUST BE LOOKING AT YOURSELVE ARE YOU AMERICAN WANNABE , ARE YOU STILL GETTING THE MEDS ARE YOU, YOU BETTER GET THE NURSE TO CHANGE YOU ,I CAN SMELL YOU FROM HERE ,SHIT FOR BRAINS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Ex Lesbian 969,985
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 9 min Paul is dead 4,130
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 12 min Ex Lesbian 104,725
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 28 min It aint necessari... 38,307
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 38 min Tony 6,056
Play "end of the word" part 2 38 min Aussie Kev 1,730
Here Is Worlds Most Powerfull Astrologer & Palm... 1 hr ahmadraza 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr MUQ2 44,404
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Steve III 641,631
More from around the web