“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#45023 Dec 11, 2013
i shit me pants wrote:
<quoted text>not as slow as you my little turd . you wife told me how slow you are in bed ,thats why she like's me better
You've never had a wife of your own, nor have you had someone else's. When it comes to members of the opposite sex, you're a virgin, little carnival freak show. <-o
yanks in there pants

Perth, Australia

#45024 Dec 11, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>You've never had a wife of your own, nor have you had someone else's. When it comes to members of the opposite sex, you're a virgin, little carnival freak show. <-o
o mr low life if you only knew my life , but I don't have to answers to a mr nothing, we all now your not a virgin up the ASS

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#45026 Dec 11, 2013
i shat me pants wrote:
<quoted text>how's your so called curry paste woman ,bet she stinks down stairs. she must even smell like shit when you walk beside her , what's her name mrs curry slag
I thought all you 'people of color' got along and respected each other? Or is that the story you run with when the White man is around, little Korean half breed? <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#45027 Dec 11, 2013
i shat me pants wrote:
<quoted text>o mr low life if you only knew my life , but I don't have to answers to a mr nothing, we all now your not a virgin up the ASS
Why do you speak of homosexual acts so much? Is that a topic, that is near and dear to you, little circus freak? <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#45028 Dec 11, 2013
i shat me pants wrote:
<quoted text>who LIKES BIG COCKS ME!!! say again clueless one how's your mother still rotting in that grave you put her in
Does tour mother clean dog shit off her shoes with that mouth, Korean camel jockey? <-o
yanks in there pants

Perth, Australia

#45029 Dec 12, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>I thought all you 'people of color' got along and respected each other? Or is that the story you run with when the White man is around, little Korean half breed? <-o
ok packy bastard what ever your little CURRY BRAIN THINKS
yanks in there pants

Perth, Australia

#45030 Dec 12, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you speak of homosexual acts so much? Is that a topic, that is near and dear to you, little circus freak? <-o
IS THAT WERE YOU PICKED UP YOUR GIRLFRIEND THE CIRCUS curry paste bastard
yanks in there pants

Perth, Australia

#45031 Dec 12, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Does tour mother clean dog shit off her shoes with that mouth, Korean camel jockey? <-o
WHAT'S TOUR LOL ,,,,your about ten thousand miles away were I came from lol curry paste ,is that all you can get a girl from a third world country lol LOW LIFE
yanks in there pants

Perth, Australia

#45032 Dec 12, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Does tour mother clean dog shit off her shoes with that mouth, Korean camel jockey? <-o
the only shit around here is you lol

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#45033 Dec 12, 2013
i shat me pants wrote:
<quoted text>WHAT'S TOUR LOL ,,,,your about ten thousand miles away were I came from lol curry paste ,is that all you can get a girl from a third world country lol LOW LIFE
It's laughable how you'll critique my post over an obvious typo, yet you're incapable of even spelling your insults correctly, illiterate imbecile. <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#45034 Dec 12, 2013
i shit me pants wrote:
<quoted text>WHAT'S TOUR LOL ,,,,your about ten thousand miles away were I came from lol curry paste ,is that all you can get a girl from a third world country lol LOW LIFE
North Korea? LOL <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#45035 Dec 12, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>I've never seen a guy more driven to prove he's an idiot?!
We get it fem boy, you're an idiot!
He's too dumb to get the fact, that we get it. LOL

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#45036 Dec 12, 2013
yanks in there pants wrote:
<quoted text>say again clueless one how's your mother still rotting in that grave you put her in
She's alive and well thank you.

Vincit qui se vincit

#45037 Dec 12, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>You've never had a wife of your own, nor have you had someone else's. When it comes to members of the opposite sex, you're a virgin, little carnival freak show. <-o
He sure seems to me experienced in the flamer side of the tracks.

Vincit qui se vincit

#45038 Dec 12, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>He's too dumb to get the fact, that we get it. LOL
It's quite obvious! But it sure is fun pulling his strings!! lol

You've spun him so many times, he thinks it's another Friday night with the boys! lol

Vincit qui se vincit

#45039 Dec 12, 2013
I should have said (you and NFL fan) have spun him around so many times he thinks it's another Friday night of being passed around to his "buddies".
yanks in there pants

Perth, Australia

#45040 Dec 12, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>It's laughable how you'll critique my post over an obvious typo, yet you're incapable of even spelling your insults correctly, illiterate imbecile. <-o
SORRY SAY AGAIN THIS TIME IN ENGLISH american trash
yanks in there pants

Perth, Australia

#45041 Dec 12, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>North Korea? LOL <-o
think you better look that one up lol ,CLUELESS ONE LOL
yanks in there pants

Perth, Australia

#45042 Dec 12, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>She's alive and well thank you.
lol NO SHE'S NOT YOUR REAL MOTHER DIED ,SHE HADE ENOUGH OF YOU ,MR DRIBBLE SHIT
yanks in there pants

Perth, Australia

#45043 Dec 12, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>It's quite obvious! But it sure is fun pulling his strings!! lol
You've spun him so many times, he thinks it's another Friday night with the boys! lol
SORRY ALL THE GAYS ARE IN AMERICA lol and your king qween of them all , go sulk to your so called mothers breasts suck on them real hard sulk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 3 min Johnny 2,925
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 min waleed sadat 120,612
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min June VanDerMark 567,310
You are of your father.....THE DEVIL 7 min Joe fortuna 129
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min BenAdam 793,354
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 10 min Here For Now 607,034
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 14 min mamma-san 221,520
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 97,408
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Pegasus 267,253
More from around the web