|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Where'd CHOCOLATE FACE go? The fake Australian moron gets boring after awhile, he's too easy to walk all over. LOL
say again CLUELESS ONE, as for how you call racist words like chocolate ,well he's stitting on your mothers face lol

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

I shit me pants wrote:
<quoted text>say again CLUELESS ONE, as for how you call racist words like chocolate ,well he's stitting on your mothers face lol
Tell us about your racist tattoos on your neck that you bragged about before, little Asian propagandist. <-o
yanks in there pants

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Tell us about your racist tattoos on your neck that you bragged about before, little Asian propagandist. <-o
boo hoo don't cry mummy comes home soon little one, bragged mmmm are you talking about the time I was bragging about me and your mother and the ice cream lol, yea that was fun

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

i shit me pants wrote:
<quoted text>boo hoo don't cry mummy comes home soon little one, bragged mmmm are you talking about the time I was bragging about me and your mother and the ice cream lol, yea that was fun
Again, you'll need to repost this in English, darky. It's incomprehensible, little pig. <-o
yanks in there pants

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Judged:

USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Again, you'll need to repost this in English, darky. It's incomprehensible, little pig. <-o
sorry I fell asleep YOU were boring me ,say again LTTLE ONE

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Judged:

i shit me pants wrote:
<quoted text>sorry I fell asleep YOU were boring me ,say again LTTLE ONE
Why can't you spell out a simple sentence, illiterate imbecile? <-o
yanks in there pants

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Judged:

USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Why can't you spell out a simple sentence, illiterate imbecile? <-o
sorry have to get someone to look at what your saying [I CARN'T UNDERSTAND AMERICAN DRIBBLE SHIT ] can you please say it in ENGLISH

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Judged:

pants shitter wrote:
<quoted text>sorry have to get someone to look at what your saying [I CARN'T UNDERSTAND AMERICAN DRIBBLE SHIT ] can you please say it in ENGLISH
You have a sloped forehead and the strength of seven, don't you illiterate cretin? <-o

“NUK NUK NUK....HEY MOE!”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Judged:

Epic Don't Drink and Drive Prank.....

Lol http://youtu.be/zf vPPPc_UTs
F grammar

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Judged:

yanks in there pants wrote:
<quoted text>why is it we you americans always go back to ww2 when you sulk. I can tell you about your downfalls in ww2 there was a lot of americans taken hey DICK NOB crist even your so called air bourne landing on the wrong side lol ,yea thats right you landed on our side ,what so scared are we lol YELOW BACK WERE DO YOU THINK WHY WE CALL YOU THAT
this is you whining

isn't it

----
~chuckle

---
anywhoo why did the british run from Korea?
yanks in there pants

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Judged:

F grammar wrote:
<quoted text>this is you whining
isn't it
----
~chuckle
---
anywhoo why did the british run from Korea?
did we dick head ,my farther wasin korea, you low life fool, he even saved one yellow back yank god knows why he reconds GET YOU HEAD OUT OF THE SAND FOOL

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Judged:

i shit me pants wrote:
<quoted text>did we dick head ,my farther wasin korea, you low life fool, he even saved one yellow back yank god knows why he reconds GET YOU HEAD OUT OF THE SAND FOOL
Oh so you're of Korean decent, that explains why you and DUNG or FAKE Roosevelt get along so well. Is your mother Korean as well, or does she just like to consort with Korean men, Ditch Pig? <-o
yanks in there pants

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Judged:

USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh so you're of Korean decent, that explains why you and DUNG or FAKE Roosevelt get along so well. Is your mother Korean as well, or does she just like to consort with Korean men, Ditch Pig? <-o
just like you come from SLUM DOG INDIA
yanks in there pants

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Judged:

USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh so you're of Korean decent, that explains why you and DUNG or FAKE Roosevelt get along so well. Is your mother Korean as well, or does she just like to consort with Korean men, Ditch Pig? <-o
sorry carn't understand you please get your mother of youface so we can understand you MR DRIBBLE SHIT

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Judged:

i shit me pants wrote:
<quoted text>just like you come from SLUM DOG INDIA
Never been there before, but I have a pretty hot looking girlfriend that's East Indian decent. She only likes White guys, so she would never have given you a second look, illiterate fool. <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Judged:

i shit me pants wrote:
<quoted text>sorry carn't understand you please get your mother of youface so we can understand you MR DRIBBLE SHIT
It would appear, that eight word posts are about the limit of your literary skills. Do you have a pair of thick eye glasses, to go with your sloped forehead, retard. <-o
yanks in there pants

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Judged:

USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Never been there before, but I have a pretty hot looking girlfriend that's East Indian decent. She only likes White guys, so she would never have given you a second look, illiterate fool. <-o
YOU MEAN YOU GOT A CURRY SLAG, LOL THATS ALL YOU AMERICANS ARE WORTH
yanks in there pants

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Judged:

USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>It would appear that I love cock every day, that eight word posts are about the limit of my literary skills. I have a pair of thick eye glasses, to go with your sloped forehead, lovr always xxx. <-o
pppssssttt THAT'S ALL YOU WORTH SMALL COCK ,

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

i shit me pants wrote:
<quoted text>YOU MEAN YOU GOT A CURRY SLAG, LOL THATS ALL YOU AMERICANS ARE WORTH
She's a good looking woman and has lived in the US most of her life. She identifies with being American and considers India a hell hole, and the cultures there, barbaric. Tell US about your old lady LOL, I bet you've never been with a woman before, racist Korean. <-o
yanks in there pants

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>She's a good looking woman and has lived in the US most of her life. She identifies with being American and considers India a hell hole, and the cultures there, barbaric. Tell US about your old lady LOL, I bet you've never been with a woman before, racist Korean. <-o
sure she's a goodlooking woman AFTER YOU BLOW IT UP, as for me well that's my life I don't have to explain anything to a LOW LIFE

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 35,681 - 35,700 of37,900
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

594 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Goat Simulator Free Download Pc Game 2 min jaman 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min River Tam 680,988
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 min Some1 Else 89,636
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 min Sheilaa 109,811
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min truth 512,393
Proof Jesus never existed (Aug '09) 21 min Some1 Else 12,240
Modi Builders Complaints (Dec '12) 33 min Modi Builders 9
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 50 min River Tam 596,628
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 1 hr relish45 290
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 hr number four 217,305
•••
•••
•••