American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
yanks in there pants

Canning Vale, Australia

#44999 Dec 9, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh so you're of Korean decent, that explains why you and DUNG or FAKE Roosevelt get along so well. Is your mother Korean as well, or does she just like to consort with Korean men, Ditch Pig? <¦-o
just like you come from SLUM DOG INDIA
yanks in there pants

Canning Vale, Australia

#45000 Dec 9, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh so you're of Korean decent, that explains why you and DUNG or FAKE Roosevelt get along so well. Is your mother Korean as well, or does she just like to consort with Korean men, Ditch Pig? <¦-o
sorry carn't understand you please get your mother of youface so we can understand you MR DRIBBLE SHIT

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#45001 Dec 9, 2013
i shit me pants wrote:
<quoted text>just like you come from SLUM DOG INDIA
Never been there before, but I have a pretty hot looking girlfriend that's East Indian decent. She only likes White guys, so she would never have given you a second look, illiterate fool. <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#45002 Dec 9, 2013
i shit me pants wrote:
<quoted text>sorry carn't understand you please get your mother of youface so we can understand you MR DRIBBLE SHIT
It would appear, that eight word posts are about the limit of your literary skills. Do you have a pair of thick eye glasses, to go with your sloped forehead, retard. <¦-o
yanks in there pants

Perth, Australia

#45003 Dec 9, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Never been there before, but I have a pretty hot looking girlfriend that's East Indian decent. She only likes White guys, so she would never have given you a second look, illiterate fool. <¦-o
YOU MEAN YOU GOT A CURRY SLAG, LOL THATS ALL YOU AMERICANS ARE WORTH
yanks in there pants

Perth, Australia

#45004 Dec 9, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>It would appear that I love cock every day, that eight word posts are about the limit of my literary skills. I have a pair of thick eye glasses, to go with your sloped forehead, lovr always xxx. <¦-o
pppssssttt THAT'S ALL YOU WORTH SMALL COCK ,

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#45005 Dec 10, 2013
i shit me pants wrote:
<quoted text>YOU MEAN YOU GOT A CURRY SLAG, LOL THATS ALL YOU AMERICANS ARE WORTH
She's a good looking woman and has lived in the US most of her life. She identifies with being American and considers India a hell hole, and the cultures there, barbaric. Tell US about your old lady LOL, I bet you've never been with a woman before, racist Korean. <¦-o
yanks in there pants

Perth, Australia

#45006 Dec 10, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>She's a good looking woman and has lived in the US most of her life. She identifies with being American and considers India a hell hole, and the cultures there, barbaric. Tell US about your old lady LOL, I bet you've never been with a woman before, racist Korean. <¦-o
sure she's a goodlooking woman AFTER YOU BLOW IT UP, as for me well that's my life I don't have to explain anything to a LOW LIFE

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#45008 Dec 10, 2013
i shit me pants wrote:
<quoted text>sure she's a goodlooking woman AFTER YOU BLOW IT UP, as for me well that's my life I don't have to explain anything to a LOW LIFE
That's your life, a blow up doll? LMAO, just when I thought you couldn't get anymore pathetic, Korean commie. <¦-o
yanks in there pants

Perth, Australia

#45009 Dec 10, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>That's your life, a blow up doll? LMAO, just when I thought you couldn't get anymore pathetic, Korean commie. <¦-o
ooooo MY BABY GETTING UPSET , bet you don't even know who to use your little cock on a real woman , go run little boy go sulk to your mummy

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#45010 Dec 10, 2013
i shit me pants wrote:
<quoted text>ooooo MY BABY GETTING UPSET , bet you don't even know who to use your little cock on a real woman , go run little boy go sulk to your mummy
Your post as usual, doesn't make any sense. Remember your eight word rule, slow boy. <¦-o
yanks in there pants

Perth, Australia

#45011 Dec 10, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Your post as usual, doesn't make any sense. Remember your eight word rule, slow boy. <¦-o
slow boy lol and that's all you got. WHAT DO YOUR REMEMBER BEING SLOW AT SCHOOL , IS THAT WHY YOU STILL LIVE WITH MUMMY AND DADDY,
yanks in there pants

Perth, Australia

#45012 Dec 10, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Your post as usual, doesn't make any sense. Remember your eight word rule, slow boy. <¦-o
it doesn't make sense to you because your slow and got no brain

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#45013 Dec 10, 2013
i shit me pants wrote:
<quoted text>slow boy lol and that's all you got. WHAT DO YOUR REMEMBER BEING SLOW AT SCHOOL , IS THAT WHY YOU STILL LIVE WITH MUMMY AND DADDY,
More gibberish! You should take a remedial English class, ignorant pauper. <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#45014 Dec 10, 2013
i shit me pants wrote:
<quoted text>it doesn't make sense to you because your slow and got no brain
If you had more than a second grade understanding of English, you'd say "and 'have' no brain" or even better yet "because 'you're' slow and 'brainless'. Every post you make, further showcases your abject illiteracy You'd never make it in the States, piggy. You're too damn stupid. <¦-o
yanks in there pants

Perth, Australia

#45015 Dec 11, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>More gibberish! You should take a remedial English class, ignorant pauper. <¦-o
say again little cock. in english this time
yanks in there pants

Perth, Australia

#45016 Dec 11, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>If you had more than a second grade understanding of English, you'd say "and 'have' no brain" or even better yet "because 'you're' slow and 'brainless'. Every post you make, further showcases your abject illiteracy You'd never make it in the States, piggy. You're too damn stupid. <¦-o
pppssssttt how would go to the states , you would have to be thick . plus only low lifes go there, SORRY LITTLE COCK NOT FOR ME LOL , go sit on your mothers face hillbilly slob

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#45017 Dec 11, 2013
yanks in there pants wrote:
<quoted text>say again little cock. in english this time
I've never seen a guy more driven to prove he's an idiot?!

We get it fem boy, you're an idiot!
yanks in there pants

Perth, Australia

#45018 Dec 11, 2013
[QUOTE who LIKES BIG COCKS ME ="Ricky F"]<quoted text>I've never seen a guy more driven to prove he's an idiot?!
We get it fem boy, you're an idiot![/QUOTE]say again clueless one how's your mother still rotting in that grave you put her in

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#45019 Dec 11, 2013
yanks in there pants wrote:
<quoted text>say again clueless one how's your mother still rotting in that grave you put her in
You're a very slow little creep, aren't you, tard?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why is Mahattan Johnny a gay trucker 2 min Johnny 12
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min hojo 688,669
Simpson was holding Cowlings....."hostage"..dur... 5 min Johnny 3
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 9 min 25th Amendment 36,788
Does anyone else hate being around white women? 11 min Johnny 27
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr gabrieltard 988,455
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Here For Now 619,811
More from around the web