courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#44950 Dec 7, 2013
yanks in there pants

Bassendean, Australia

#44951 Dec 7, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Rzs52OzgWOsXX
yuk you made me watch 1 second of that shit dam you have taken one second of my life lol

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#44955 Dec 7, 2013
pants shitter wrote:
<quoted text>yuk you made me watch 1 second of that shit dam you have taken one second of my life lol
Is like to see more than one second of your life taken, cretin. <¦-o
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#44956 Dec 7, 2013
yanks in there pants wrote:
<quoted text>yuk you made me watch 1 second of that shit dam you have taken one second of my life lol
now. u've lived it..soon if not already you'll learn and love it.

see how we stole this song and made it oh soooooo much better

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#44957 Dec 7, 2013
Never forget: Dec. 7th 1941 the cowardly attack by the Japanese Imperial Navy.
yanks in there pants

Bassendean, Australia

#44958 Dec 7, 2013
-Roosevelt- wrote:
<quoted text>The world needs its ditch-diggers, you have the aptitude but sadly lack the physical prowess for the job, my little tweeker.
at least I havn't got a little cock pee wee LOL
yanks in there pants

Bassendean, Australia

#44960 Dec 7, 2013
[QUOTE who's A ONE SECOND WONDER=" USA_1"]<quoted text>Is like to see more than one second of your life taken, cretin. <¦-o[/QUOTE]are you talking about your sex life lol one second BOY WONDER lol
yanks in there pants

Bassendean, Australia

#44961 Dec 7, 2013
<quoted text> now. u've lived it..soon if not already you'll learn and love it.
see how we stole this song and made it oh soooooo much better
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_6nwidAdH4AXX
now you killed it.now you bet for pity ,mmm as for stealing well that's america for you
yanks in there pants

Bassendean, Australia

#44962 Dec 7, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
Never forget: Dec. 7th 1941 the cowardly attack by the Japanese Imperial Navy.
you americans had plenty of warning ,you were just to dumb thinking no one can bring you americans into the war, YOU WERE WARNED BYE GREAT BRITAIN THIS WOULD HAPPEN, but then again you are talking abut america lol
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#44963 Dec 7, 2013
<quoted text>now you killed it.now you bet for pity ,mmm as for stealing well that's america for you
yup,,, we stole america from the weak british
Patriot

Loveland, CO

#44964 Dec 7, 2013
THOUSANDS OF CHRISTIANS FLEE TO AIRPORT AS A REFUGE AGAINST MUSLIMS IN CENTRAL AFRICA--pray for your persecuted brothers and sisters across the globe.

(The War on Christ's followers advances like a cancer on the globe, and it is here; it's just in the early stages in our country.)

http://news.yahoo.com/thousands-seek-refuge-c...

----

"The dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to wage war against the remnant of her offspring--those who keep GOD'S Commandments and hold fast the testimony about Jesus."
http://biblehub.com/revelation/12-17.htm

"This calls for patient endurance on the part of the people of GOD who keep His Commandments and remain faithful to Jesus." http://biblehub.com/niv/revelation/14.htm vs 12

"Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved." http://biblehub.com/acts/4-12.htm

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#44965 Dec 7, 2013
pants shitter wrote:
<quoted text>me cock is a pee wee LOL who's A ONE SECOND WONDER=ME! i be talking about me sex life lol one second BOY WONDER lol!
It's a wonder someone hasn't dug a hole and buried you, slug. <¦-o
Patriot

Loveland, CO

#44966 Dec 7, 2013
He (Jesus) said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.” http://biblehub.com/luke/22-36.htm

Biblical Self-Defense

http://home.earthlink.net/~ronrhodes/qselfdef...
yanks in there pants

Bassendean, Australia

#44967 Dec 7, 2013
<quoted text>yup,,, we stole america from the weak british
stole lol a nother one who doesn't know history lol stop it your making yurselve look stupid lol stole HEHEHEHEEH weak lol who runs to britain when they have to do something lol
yanks in there pants

Bassendean, Australia

#44968 Dec 7, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>It's a wonder someone hasn't dug a hole and buried you, slug. <¦-o
hell was full, so I'm back pin head as if you can, lol lol lol lol little boy wonder, no one has even come close lol

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#44970 Dec 7, 2013
pants shitter wrote:
<quoted text>hell was full, so I'm back pin head as if you can, lol lol lol lol little boy wonder, no one has even come close lol
Unlike you, I own guns and lots of them, little creep. <¦-o
yanks in there pants

Brisbane, Australia

#44972 Dec 7, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Unlike you, I own guns and lots of them, little creep. <¦-o
whatch out everyone this gutless moron owns a gun lol the internet hero
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#44974 Dec 8, 2013
<quoted text>stole lol a nother one who doesn't know history lol stop it your making yurselve look stupid lol stole HEHEHEHEEH weak lol who runs to britain when they have to do something lol
run?? oh yah I remember

The Battle of Singapore, also known as the Fall of Singapore, was fought in the South-East Asian theatre of the Second World War when the Empire of Japan invaded the Allied stronghold of Singapore. Singapore was the major British military base in South-East Asia and nicknamed the "Gibraltar of the East". The fighting in Singapore lasted from 8–15 February 1942.

It resulted in the capture of Singapore by the Japanese and the largest surrender of British-led military personnel in history. About 80,000 British, Indian and Australian troops became prisoners of war, joining 50,000 taken by the Japanese in the earlier Malayan Campaign. British Prime Minister Winston Churchill called the ignominious fall of Singapore to the Japanese the "worst disaster" and "largest capitulation" in British military history.

good thing we didn't need britain to conquer Japan.
yanks in there pants

Brisbane, Australia

#44975 Dec 8, 2013
<quoted text>run?? oh yah I remember
The Battle of Singapore, also known as the Fall of Singapore, was fought in the South-East Asian theatre of the Second World War when the Empire of Japan invaded the Allied stronghold of Singapore. Singapore was the major British military base in South-East Asia and nicknamed the "Gibraltar of the East". The fighting in Singapore lasted from 8–15 February 1942.
It resulted in the capture of Singapore by the Japanese and the largest surrender of British-led military personnel in history. About 80,000 British, Indian and Australian troops became prisoners of war, joining 50,000 taken by the Japanese in the earlier Malayan Campaign. British Prime Minister Winston Churchill called the ignominious fall of Singapore to the Japanese the "worst disaster" and "largest capitulation" in British military history.
why is it we you americans always go back to ww2 when you sulk. I can tell you about your downfalls in ww2 there was a lot of americans taken hey DICK NOB crist even your so called air bourne landing on the wrong side lol ,yea thats right you landed on our side ,what so scared are we lol YELOW BACK WERE DO YOU THINK WHY WE CALL YOU THAT
yanks in there pants

Brisbane, Australia

#44976 Dec 8, 2013
<quoted text>run?? oh yah I remember
to conquer japan /you never america was to scared to even go in , it was the atom bomb what saved you americans , o and it was not a american invention, the atom bomb was the work of many nations together how built it in america , how was NAM how was korea before the un steped in lol I can go on if you want lol yellow back scum

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 42 min Mnbvc 30,865
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Wardaddy99 987,315
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Berzerkers 286,543
Anthony Bragg 2 hr Eyes open Smh 29
SEALS vs. "Green Berets"...who would win? (Jan '08) 2 hr USSF 184
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr KENTUCKY CATHOLIC 687,223
I LOVE my new LG V20 smartphone!!! 5 hr Doctor REALITY 5
More from around the web