American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#44848 Dec 3, 2013
yanks in there pants wrote:
<quoted text>shit is that it. lol how many in england afain 74 millon mmmmm won't me to list some of your people mmmm even a president lol movie stars and so on lol you clueless basterds
This is just those who are registered SO's..
42,000 out of 63.23 million in the UK...(And climbing very fast, following the US)...
700,000 out of 314 million in the US( Plus another 15-20 million or so, ILLEGALS)....
Seems pretty close to me...
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#44849 Dec 3, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>I looked up the song 'fiddle about' and it was on the Tommy album, one of the few Who albums I don't have, so I didn't remember that one by name. I was written by John Entwistle and is about some one from Pete Townsend's childhood. Who's next is a great album, I don't think there's a bad song on it.
It is about his Uncle, who abused him.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#44850 Dec 3, 2013
<quoted text>shit is that it. lol how many in england afain 74 millon mmmmm won't me to list some of your people mmmm even a president lol movie stars and so on lol you clueless basterds
What?
Rock Hudson??? DUH??
How about Malcolm McDowell??? See? I can play this game too..Oscar Wilde ring a bell????
Is there any real point to go on dipshit????
When will you admit that I am your better??
yanks in there pants

Bassendean, Australia

#44851 Dec 3, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I've stated what I do, dummy, and anyone can look it up except a moron like you.
You're not fit to sprinkle sawdust onto puke puddles, and everyone here knows it.
so come one bull shit to me lol you realy havn't got a job lol your just a old fart living on yor so called welfare

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#44853 Dec 3, 2013
<quoted text>so come one bull shit to me lol you realy havn't got a job lol your just a old fart living on yor so called welfare
LOL! Jeebuz are you stupid, creepy tard.
yanks in there pants

Bassendean, Australia

#44854 Dec 4, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Jeebuz are you stupid, creepy tard.
so another lie what new from a would be american /you haven't got a job lol OLD MAN BET YOU CARN'T EVEN GET IT UP

An NFL Fan

USA

#44855 Dec 4, 2013
<quoted text>so another lie what new from a would be american /you haven't got a job lol OLD MAN BET YOU CARN'T EVEN GET IT UP
More gay references? You have problems with spelling AND your personal your identity, don't you, tard?

Why can't you construct simple English sentences?
yanks in there pants

Bassendean, Australia

#44856 Dec 4, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
More gay references? You have problems with spelling AND your personal your identity, don't you, tard?
Why can't you construct simple English sentences?
o so sad so sad you are . meal time coming around soon. and your meds

An NFL Fan

USA

#44857 Dec 4, 2013
<quoted text>o so sad so sad you are . meal time coming around soon. and your meds
I drew a pen and ink impression of you wrestling with words at your mom's computer, dullard. Others laughed.
Dame The NWO

Milton Keynes, UK

#44858 Dec 4, 2013
The original thread starter forgot to add rape!

a1mak.webs.com
yanks in there pants

Bassendean, Australia

#44861 Dec 4, 2013
wonder wheres usa 1 is must have gone to he's gay swingers party, wonder how many stichers he has hahahahahahaahha we all know he's into gay gan bangs lol,it's a wonder nfl fanny licker never went

An NFL Fan

USA

#44862 Dec 4, 2013
wonder wheres usa 1 is must have gone to he's gay swingers party, wonder how many stichers he has hahahahahahaahha we all know he's into gay gan bangs lol,it's a wonder nfl fanny licker never went
You obviously enjoy talking about such things. It's easy to tell where your slow mind is, dullard.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#44863 Dec 4, 2013
i shit my pants wrote:
*wonder*(should be *Wonder*)*wheres*(should be *where*) usa 1 is*?*(should end the sentence here with a question mark)*He* must have gone to *he's*(should be *his*) gay swingers party, wonder how many *stichers*(huh?!?) he has*?*(should end the sentence here with a question mark)*H*ahahahahahaahha*,**we* (should be *We*) all know he's into gay *gan*(huh? don't know what 'gan' is) bangs lol,(space)it's a wonder *nfl*(should be *NFL*) fanny licker never went*.*(should end the sentence with a period)
Fortunately for the teachers that never had you, they didn't have to correct your work. They would have run our of red pens, retard. <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#44864 Dec 4, 2013
Edit *run out*

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#44865 Dec 4, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously enjoy talking about such things. It's easy to tell where your slow mind is, dullard.
He/she also does 'donkey shows', that's where he/she makes the bulk of its money from. LOL

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#44866 Dec 4, 2013
Dame The NWO wrote:
The original thread starter forgot to add rape!
a1mak.webs.com
Muhammad was a pedophile and a homosexual. How many little boys have you molested at your evil mosque, Moslem shit stain? <¦-o
yanks in there pants

Bassendean, Australia

#44867 Dec 4, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
and you don't hahahahahaha ideot
yanks in there pants

Bassendean, Australia

#44868 Dec 4, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Fortunately for the teachers that never had you, they didn't have to correct your work. They would have run our of red pens, retard. <¦-o
lol did we make it throu the night ,your ass must be hurting you with all them boys up there, lol or did we land in the hospital with stichers in your ass lol yellow back???????white back scum lol
yanks in there pants

Bassendean, Australia

#44869 Dec 4, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>He/she also does 'donkey shows', that's where he/she makes the bulk of its money from. LOL
lol if you only knew were i get my money, hears a hint shine lawers and slater and gorden lawers look them up morons
yanks in there pants

Bassendean, Australia

#44870 Dec 4, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Muhammad was a pedophile and a homosexual. How many little boys have you molested at your evil mosque, Moslem shit stain? <¦-o
talking about little boys ,didn't you get banned from all the pre schools, and had to do time in prison. thats when you started to like big boys,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 20 min Doctor REALITY 134
"O.J. hit me while he (BLEEPED!) me! 26 min Doctor REALITY 10
Rodney King beating and the WTC Jumpers 31 min Doctor REALITY 11
OKC Thunder startin to LOSE THEIR COOL 40 min Doctor REALITY 1
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Tony 6,837
My mom is getting married again 1 hr Doctor REALITY 4
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Rosesz 699,470
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 hr Rednek 71,851
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Gabriel 995,082
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 11 hr Big Al 447,425