American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#44734 Nov 29, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe they gave up trying to pose as Minnesota agriculturalists because the cover was just too easy to see through.
Their theme was all about 'controlling the means of production' anyway- a basic Marxist tenet. It was too obvious they knew nothing of Yank society or language, and they were mocked for their painfully obvious ruse.
Maybe DUNG will make a triumphant return, I miss slapping those little guys around. LOL
yellow back yanks

Gosnells, Australia

#44735 Nov 29, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text> Space??.....hmmm.... yup, America, the only "one" country to put a man on another celestial body..
We can't help it if we're first and best at so many things..
lol been in this arugment befofe, without computers you would have not done it[FIRST COMPUTER INVENTED GREAT BRITAIN] MORON
yellow back yanks

Gosnells, Australia

#44736 Nov 29, 2013
[QUOTE who LIKES LITTLE BOY'S ME=" USA_1"]<quoted text>Maybe DUNG will make a triumphant return, I miss slapping those little guys around. LOL[/QUOTE]ISN'T THAT WHAT YOU DO ,WHEN YOUR HANGING AROUND THE PLAY GROUNDS SO YOU CAN SLAP LITTLE BOYS AROUND , CREEP
yellow back yanks

Gosnells, Australia

#44738 Nov 29, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text> Space??.....hmmm.... yup, America, the only "one" country to put a man on another celestial body..
We can't help it if we're first and best at so many things..
thimk you better look this one up /who invented the most thing YOU WILL COME UP WITH GREAT BRITAIN, even down to the toilt paper that you wipe you ass on, WE HAD TO TO KEEP ALL THE SHIT YOU AMERICANS SAY AWAY FROM US

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#44739 Nov 29, 2013
yellow sack wanker wrote:
<quoted text>lol been in this arugment befofe, without computers you would have not done it[FIRST COMPUTER INVENTED GREAT BRITAIN] MORON
befofe?!?! What an ignorant illiterate slug you are, tapeworm. <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#44740 Nov 29, 2013
yellow sack wacker wrote:
<quoted text>thimk you better look this one up /who invented the most thing YOU WILL COME UP WITH GREAT BRITAIN, even down to the toilt paper that you wipe you ass on, WE HAD TO TO KEEP ALL THE SHIT YOU AMERICANS SAY AWAY FROM US
Why are you so illiterate?
Thimk???

Who invented the most thing?!?! LOL

You wipe you ass with?!?! LMAO

Come on tell the truth tapeworm, English isn't your primary language is it, propaganda troll? <¦-o
yellow back yanks

Gosnells, Australia

#44741 Nov 29, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>before?!?! What an ignorant illiterate slug you are, tapeworm. <¦-o
wow is that it yellow back scum lol.,how's your brain cells going get of the meth american yellow back knumb nut, there I fix it for you coz you didnt understand
yellow back yanks

Gosnells, Australia

#44742 Nov 29, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>befofe?!?! What an ignorant illiterate slug you are, tapeworm. <¦-o
look it up moron lol YOUR MOTHER WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO DO IT,LIKE MANY OTHER OF THINGS
yellow back yanks

Gosnells, Australia

#44743 Nov 29, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you so illiterate?
Thimk???
Who invented the most thing?!?! LOL
You wipe you ass with?!?! LMAO
Come on tell the truth tapeworm, English isn't your primary language is it, propaganda troll? <¦-o
so clueless ,no wonder people are leaving america in there thousands so sad and clueless you americans are

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#44744 Nov 29, 2013
yellow sack wacker wrote:
<quoted text>who LIKES LITTLE BOY'S ME! THAT'S WHAT I DO ,WHEN IAM HANGING AROUND THE MOSQUE SLAP LITTLE BOYS ASSESS BECOS IAM A MUSLIM CREEP
Enough said, you hit the nail on the head, tapeworm! <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#44745 Nov 29, 2013
yellow nutsack wacker wrote:
<quoted text>wow is that it yellow back scum lol.,how's your brain cells going get of the meth american yellow back knumb nut, there I fix it for you coz you didnt understand
You're right Muhammad, I don't understand your illiterate pigeon English/gibberish very well, tapeworm. <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#44746 Nov 29, 2013
yellow nut sack wacker wrote:
<quoted text>look it up moron lol YOUR MOTHER WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO DO IT,LIKE MANY OTHER OF THINGS
What 'befofe' LOL, your mula is going to shove a toilet plunger up your ass for that one, Muhammad. <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#44747 Nov 29, 2013
yellow nut sack wacker wrote:
<quoted text>so clueless ,no wonder people are leaving america in there thousands so sad and clueless you americans are
'In there thousands'? What an illiterate douchebag bag you are, why even bother Muhammad, everyone laughs at you, fool. <¦-o
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#44748 Nov 29, 2013
yellow back yanks wrote:
<quoted text>so clueless ,no wonder people are leaving america in there thousands so sad and clueless you americans are
Really???? That's kind of funny since we have so many people from other countries coming here, both legally and illegally, many coming from England and Australia, in fact, there is a well known and popular radio personality in Salt Lake, KNRS, 105.7 fm who is from England, loves her birth country, yet is a PROUD American CITIZEN...She's pretty good looking too..

You know, I come here once or twice a week, I have a job and a life, but YOU are here EVERY DAY talking shyte...If I had your life, I'd shoot myself....OOPS, SORRY, you can't do that because, YOU CAN'T OWN A GUN!!!! Wonder why the UK is so much more restrictive than the US???
LOSER......
yellow back yanks

Gosnells, Australia

#44749 Nov 29, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text can someone tell me how to stop wanking in front of my mother <¦-o
think someone is upset,lol TIME FOR SOMEMORE METH TO CALM YOU DOWN MR SHIT ON A STICK lol
yellow back yanks

Gosnells, Australia

#44750 Nov 29, 2013
[QUOTE who'S CLUELESS="cowboy"] <quoted text>
Really???? That's kind of funny since we have so many people from other countries coming here, both legally and illegally, many coming from England and Australia, in fact, there is a well known and popular radio personality in Salt Lake, KNRS, 105.7 fm who is from England, loves her birth country, yet is a PROUD American CITIZEN...She's pretty good looking too..
You know, I come here once or twice a week, I have a job and a life, but YOU are here EVERY DAY talking shyte...If I had your life, I'd shoot myself....OOPS, SORRY, you can't do that because, YOU CAN'T OWN A GUN!!!! Wonder why the UK is so much more restrictive than the US???
LOSER......[/QUOTE]your so clueless we have so many yanks over here even in the police force army air force , they were glad to get out of america , they don't look after there people well even down to there health care ,well done obama your doing well arn't you .PLEASE DON'T GET UPSET IT'S ONLY THE TRUTH

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#44751 Nov 29, 2013
yellow back yanks wrote:
<quoted text>think someone is upset,lol TIME FOR SOMEMORE METH TO CALM YOU DOWN MR SHIT ON A STICK lol
What did you say, boy? Did you say 'duh-HEW' again, dull hump?

You're dumb for life, and nothing will change it, so eat it well.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#44753 Nov 29, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
LOSER......
You should stop by more often.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#44754 Nov 29, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
What did you say, boy? Did you say 'duh-HEW' again, dull hump?
You're dumb for life, and nothing will change it, so eat it well.
You summed that up pretty well, I don't even have to respond to that Ditch Pig's post now. LOL
yellow back yanks

Gosnells, Australia

#44756 Nov 29, 2013
why did I buy this american shit mac computer , it's shit know wonder you carn't fight a war on your own

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Gabriel 974,825
Blacks need to be deported NOW! (Oct '10) 21 min Johnny 157
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 24 min Aura Mytha 71,047
Leroy Willams and Mary 1 hr theyruthwillsetyo... 1
i need a man to get me pregnant no strings atta... (Dec '12) 1 hr Carlo 73
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr ImFree2Choose 3,044
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 2 hr Go Blue Forever 254
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 2 hr Johnny 5,053
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Michael 658,873
More from around the web