American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#44711 Nov 28, 2013
SOMALI idiot wrote:
<quoted text>our US is world bully and should not be Asia, Latin America, Africa, Mid East... seem like we are hated worldwide all because of insidious US militaristic neo-imperialism, do tell Missy war mongering Courteous Europhobic grunting airhead. Bahhahahahahaaaaaa
Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, are you stuffing yourself with khat and 'hiney melons' for thanksgiving, dumb Somalian pirate? <¦-o
yellow back yanks

Gosnells, Australia

#44712 Nov 28, 2013
[QUOTE who SUCKS BIG COCKS ME=" USA_1"]<quoted text>Go back in your hole, tapeworm. <¦-o[/QUOTE]tapeworm lol THAT'S IT , MY GOD THAT'S WHY YOU YELLOW BACKS GET NO WERE IN LIFE LOL TAPEWORM HEHEHEHEHE
yellow back yanks

Gosnells, Australia

#44713 Nov 28, 2013
[QUOTE who STILL LIVES WITH HIS MOTHER ???ME=" USA_1"]<quoted text>Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, are you stuffing yourself with khat and 'hiney melons' for thanksgiving, dumb Somalian pirate? <¦-o[/QUOTE]ARE YOU STILL LIVING WITH YOUR MOTHER FOR THANKSGIVING MUMMY'S BOY
yellow back yanks

Gosnells, Australia

#44714 Nov 28, 2013
[QUOTE who BACKWARD US AMERICANS=" USA_1"]<quoted text>Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, are you stuffing yourself with khat and 'hiney melons' for thanksgiving, dumb Somalian pirate? <¦-o[/QUOTE]see how backward you are ,you yellow back americans , having thanksgiving in november lol ,YOU SO BACKWARD
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#44715 Nov 28, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>Hated worldwide.
Why do we have so many allies then, in all those places you list?
Even our own G6 allies can't trust US no more, you know why?

And you tell me why over 179 nations support Palestine to be a State and while on losing End Israel and with only ally USA. SAD! ReallY SAD! BAbabbaaaa

United States

#44716 Nov 28, 2013
yellow back yanks wrote:
<quoted text>HE HAS NO BRAIN ,JUST FULL OF SHIT?????
Like the rest most pea brains BABAHAHhaha! Those our US war mongers can't tell why the world hate our US. Crew of war mongering bullies are dumb as grunting sh1t heads! bhahahahahahaa

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#44717 Nov 28, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
'
'
i drink urine mixed with sheep's blood and i like it!
SAD! ReallY SAD! BAbabbaaaa
Tell me again how the US started the war against Japan, Somali stooge.

'BAbabbaaaa'

United States

#44718 Nov 28, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me again how the US started the war against Japan, Somali stooge.
'BAbabbaaaa'
Not a somalian! U our US war mongering Pinhead, even some Americans and world want not thing to do with you US war-for-profiteering scvms.

US invaded Asia first , the US war /Trade sanction Blockcade had starved Japan , blocking SE Asia seas routes ,ruined their economy and starved many people and Japan have no choice . In first place Our US should not intervene in Asia , LAtin America, Mid East, Africa, SE Asia, S.America...! Do the research you war mongering Grunts supporting grunters! Bahhahaaaa

United States

#44719 Nov 28, 2013
Bahhahahaa

What did American fiction writer , social activist and Journalist , Jack London said about the career of a ??? Soldier boy?

An NFL Fan

USA

#44720 Nov 28, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
'
'
i am a somalian!
US invaded Asia first , the US war /Trade sanction Blockcade had starved Japan , Bahhahaaaa
Wrong! The US had no such blockade, you haven't a pot to pee in, creepy foreigner.

You wouldn't know history if it came up and bit you on your crusty junk, illiterate Somali slob.

'Bahhahaaaa'
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#44721 Nov 28, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
Bahhahahaa
What did American fiction writer , social activist and Journalist , Jack London said about the career of a ??? Soldier boy?
Easy Chocolate Face...Only a couple more days until you get you check and can 'Get Well' again....

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#44722 Nov 28, 2013
yellow sack yanker wrote:
<quoted text>who SUCKS BIG COCKS ME" HEHEHEHEHE
If you say so, illiterate fool.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#44723 Nov 28, 2013
idiotSOMALIANpiratE wrote:
<quoted text>Like the rest most pea brains BABAHAHhaha! Those our US war mongers can't tell why the world hate our US. Crew of war mongering bullies are dumb as grunting sh1t heads! bhahahahahahaa
Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, did that khat loosen you up enough for one of your giant steaming spam dumps, Somalian pig? <¦-o
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#44726 Nov 29, 2013
yellow back yanks wrote:
<quoted text>one clueless space monkey
Space??.....hmmm.... yup, America, the only "one" country to put a man on another celestial body..
We can't help it if we're first and best at so many things..
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#44727 Nov 29, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Not a somalian! U our US war mongering Pinhead, even some Americans and world want not thing to do with you US war-for-profiteering scvms.
US invaded Asia first , the US war /Trade sanction Blockcade had starved Japan , blocking SE Asia seas routes ,ruined their economy and starved many people and Japan have no choice . In first place Our US should not intervene in Asia , LAtin America, Mid East, Africa, SE Asia, S.America...! Do the research you war mongering Grunts supporting grunters! Bahhahaaaa
Doc H

Are you saying poor, poor invading Imperial Japan that had invaded Manchuria, China , Indochina durining the 1930s and enforced blockades of it's own.... deserved to be fueled by Americas oil?

Really Doc H? Do explain if you can.
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#44728 Nov 29, 2013
& excuse the misspell

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#44729 Nov 29, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>Doc H
Are you saying poor, poor invading Imperial Japan that had invaded Manchuria, China , Indochina durining the 1930s and enforced blockades of it's own.... deserved to be fueled by Americas oil?
Really Doc H? Do explain if you can.
CHOCOLATE FACE 'crashed and burned' after he came down off his thanksgiving khat high. It will be a while before he's able to respond.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#44730 Nov 29, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy Chocolate Face...Only a couple more days until you get you check and can 'Get Well' again....
LO!L

An NFL Fan

USA

#44733 Nov 29, 2013
-Roosevelt- wrote:
<quoted text>Where did FAKE Roosevelt go?
I believe they gave up trying to pose as Minnesota agriculturalists because the cover was just too easy to see through.

Their theme was all about 'controlling the means of production' anyway- a basic Marxist tenet. It was too obvious they knew nothing of Yank society or language, and they were mocked for their painfully obvious ruse.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#44734 Nov 29, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe they gave up trying to pose as Minnesota agriculturalists because the cover was just too easy to see through.
Their theme was all about 'controlling the means of production' anyway- a basic Marxist tenet. It was too obvious they knew nothing of Yank society or language, and they were mocked for their painfully obvious ruse.
Maybe DUNG will make a triumphant return, I miss slapping those little guys around. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 26 min Bluto 59,197
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Huh 446,245
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr 2 night 994,026
MESSAGE to Adam Lanza IN HELL 5 hr Doctor REALITY 38
Sad Songs That Make You Cry 6 hr Today my birthday 2
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 hr PadMark 695,362
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 7 hr Tony 6,781
More from around the web