American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
yellow back yanks

Perth, Australia

#44689 Nov 27, 2013
[QUOTE who SUCKS COCK ME=" USA_1"]<quoted text>Since you're such a retard, I felt obligated to let you know you need to role the drool off your chin, pig. <¦-o[/QUOTE]THINK YOUR TALKING ABOUT YOUR MOTHE AGAIN

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#44690 Nov 27, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>
BUSH AND BLAIR TO BE TRIED FOR WAR CRIMES | War Is A Crime .org
warisacrime.org/content/bush-and-blair-be-tri... Cached
KUALA LUMPUR, 20 October 2011 - On November 19-22, 2011, the trial of George W Bush (former U.S. President) and Anthony L Blair (former British Prime Minister) will ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Sooner or later Bush & co will be arrest for their war crimes, Tribunal is starting the process and it will start a chain reactions that lead to further Investigation into their war crimes! One for world humanity!
The Kuala Lampur War Crimes Commission?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA That's fucking hilarious. They have ZERO authourity in the matter as they are NOT a recognized organization.
Bush and Blair being tried following due process. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh wait, it gets even better, "In the event the tribunal convicts any of the accused, the only sanction is that the name of the guilty person will be entered in the Commission’s Register of War Criminals and publicised worldwide. The tribunal is a tribunal of conscience and a peoples’ initiative." HAHAHAHAHAHA ZERO power or authourity, just a bunch of mental masturbation.

I dunno what's more pathetic, the joke that calls themselves the KLWCC or the fact you actually think these guys have any power or authourity beyond their own little fantasy world.

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#44691 Nov 27, 2013
yellow back yanks wrote:
<quoted text>THINK YOUR TALKING ABOUT YOUR MOTHE AGAIN
Wow, the illiterate master of the half-witticism strikes again.
yellow back yanks

Perth, Australia

#44692 Nov 27, 2013
[QUOTE who SMELLS OF COCK ME="Whisgean Zoda"]<quoted text>
Wow, the illiterate master of the half-witticism strikes again.[/QUOTE]NOT TILL FIRDAY NIGHT WHEN ME AND YOUR MOTHER GET TOGETHER LOL
yellow back yanks

Perth, Australia

#44693 Nov 27, 2013
pppssstttt *edit* mother /if you didn't know. carn't help it if I have a mac , to slow just like the americans

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#44694 Nov 27, 2013
yellow back yanks wrote:
<quoted text>NOT TILL FIRDAY NIGHT WHEN ME AND YOUR MOTHER GET TOGETHER LOL
So you admit to being a half-wit then. Good for you, it takes courage to not only publicly admit you have a needle dick, but to also admit that you really aren't very bright either.

Your mom would tell you she's proud of you if she could, but she's too busy throating my salami right now.
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#44695 Nov 27, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>our US is world bully and should not be Asia, Latin America, Africa, Mid East... seem like we are hated worldwide all because of insidious US militaristic neo-imperialism, do tell Missy war mongering Courteous Europhobic grunting airhead. Bahhahahahahaaaaaa
Hated worldwide.

Why do we have so many allies then, in all those places you list?
yellow back yanks

Perth, Australia

#44696 Nov 27, 2013
[QUOTE who LIKE COCK UP THERE ASS ??? ME="Whisgean Zoda"]<quoted text>
So you admit to being a half-wit then. Good for you, it takes courage to not only publicly admit you have a needle dick, but to also admit that you really aren't very bright either.
Your mom would tell you she's proud of you if she could, but she's too busy throating my salami right now.[/QUOTE]what ever you want to think numbnut,
yellow back yanks

Perth, Australia

#44697 Nov 27, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>Hated worldwide.
Why do we have so many allies then, in all those places you list?
YOUR ONE OF THEM YOUR WAY OUTA SPACE ?????stay there will you the world will be better of

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#44698 Nov 27, 2013
yellow wanker spanker wrote:
<quoted text>YOUR ONE OF THEM YOUR WAY OUTA SPACE ?????stay there will you the world will be better of
Why can't you string together a coherent sentence, tapeworm? <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#44699 Nov 27, 2013
yellow back wanker wrote:
[QUOTE <quoted text>who LIKE COCK UP THERE ASS ??? ME! what ever you want to think numbnut,
It's not surprising you like it up the ass, illiterate tapeworm.
yellow back yanks

Perth, Australia

#44700 Nov 27, 2013
[QUOTE who SUCKS MUSLIMS COCKS ALL THE TIME ME=" USA_1"]<quoted text>Why can't you string together a coherent sentence, tapeworm? <¦-o[/QUOTE]because your not WORTH IT PEA BRAIN
yellow back yanks

Perth, Australia

#44702 Nov 27, 2013
why carn't america fight in a war all bye themselves, because they will lose ,yellow backs the american cowerds way out ,

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#44703 Nov 28, 2013
yellow sack yanker wrote:
<quoted text>who SUCKS MUSLIMS COCKS ALL THE TIME ME="because your not WORTH IT PEA BRAIN
If you were literate, you would have used *you're* or *you are* instead of *your*. I'd explain why, but in *your* case *you're* too damn stupid to comprehend the difference, tapeworm. <¦-o
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#44705 Nov 28, 2013
yellow back yanks wrote:
<quoted text>YOUR ONE OF THEM YOUR WAY OUTA SPACE ?????stay there will you the world will be better of
one of who?
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#44706 Nov 28, 2013
yellow back yanks wrote:
why carn't america fight in a war all bye themselves, because they will lose ,yellow backs the american cowerds way out ,
Becoz we have so many allies(especially Aussies and Brits) that know we're right.
yellow back yanks

Perth, Australia

#44707 Nov 28, 2013
[QUOTE who IS CLUELESS ME????="courteous europhobe"]<quoted text>Becoz we have so many allies(especially Aussies and Brits) that know we're right.[/QUOTE]thats so funny how about stria did we go NO ,why coz america lies [wmd] REMEMBER you goverment lied about everthing even lied to it's people . how does it make you feel that your goverment thinks nothing of it's people YELLOW BACK SCUM
yellow back yanks

Perth, Australia

#44708 Nov 28, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>one of who?
one clueless space monkey

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#44709 Nov 28, 2013
yellow sack wacker wrote:
<quoted text>one clueless space monkey
Go back in your hole, tapeworm. <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#44710 Nov 28, 2013
yellow sack yanker wrote:
<quoted text>who IS CLUELESS ME???? thats so funny how about stria did we go NO ,why coz america lies [wmd] REMEMBER you goverment lied about everthing even lied to it's people . how does it make you feel that your goverment thinks nothing of it's people YELLOW BACK SCUM
Yes you are clueless. Now get back in your hole, tapeworm. <¦-o

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 51 min scienceanswersall 688,411
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 57 min scienceanswersall 35,939
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr scienceanswersall 988,348
How did black people get here ( economically) 2 hr LEAVE AMERICA 42
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr RFD 619,808
What was the Vegas mass murderer's REAL problem? 2 hr RFD 12
Chinese are dishonest, greedy and cold-blooded. (Jan '14) 8 hr Doctor REALITY 55
More from around the web