American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#44667 Nov 25, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =9qSGJb39wjgXX
Where'd CHOCOLATE FACE go? LOL
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#44668 Nov 25, 2013
You our obnoxious US war mongers had ruined our US and world with your war machines...

"Some of the character traits exhibited by serial killers or criminals may be observed in many within the political arena. They share the traits of psychopaths who are not sensitive to altruistic appeals, such as sympathy for their victims or remorse or guilt over their crimes. They possess the personality traits of lying, narcissism, selfishness, and vanity. These are the people to whom we have entrusted our fate. Is it any wonder that America is failing at home and world-wide?"
Jim Kouri National Law Enforcement Examiner; Board Member of the National Association of Chiefs of Police...
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#44669 Nov 25, 2013
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
Allah is a false moon good and Mohammed a pig mudderfacker. I thought you worshipped them?
I spent my weekend watching water boarding videos. What a weekend!
You moron , i not religious! You poster Naturally Wired support Abrahamic religions like Christianity, or Islam how are those corrupted religions good for the world, you need to ask yourself as you mix religion with politics and got our US in an illegal Oversea wars with others?
yellow back yanks

Perth, Australia

#44670 Nov 26, 2013
[QUOTE who GAY ME=" USA_1"]<quoted text>Where'd CHOCOLATE FACE go? LOL[/QUOTE]in your mothers big fat ass
yellow back yanks

Perth, Australia

#44671 Nov 26, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>I can't say I'm a 'penut', hell I don't even know what that is, but you're a turd and those have peanuts in them sometimes. <¦-o
if I'm a turd then I came from your fat mothers ass coz I was in there that long ,I munched that BIG FAT BITCH OUT lol
Rom

China

#44673 Nov 26, 2013
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
IS
A
LOSER

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Location hidden

#44674 Nov 26, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>You moron , i not religious! You poster Naturally Wired support Abrahamic religions like Christianity, or Islam how are those corrupted religions good for the world, you need to ask yourself as you mix religion with politics and got our US in an illegal Oversea wars with others?
You not very edumacated nieghter warmonger boat man!

Uidiots Race should MAKE WORLD PEACE!

BWAAhahahahahaaaaaaaaa eh

Got two dewy mellons salty good fer you!

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#44675 Nov 26, 2013
yellow sack wacker wrote:
<quoted text>if I'm a turd then I came from your fat mothers ass coz I was in there that long ,I munched that BIG FAT BITCH OUT lol
It's been obvious all along that you're a parasite, now you've clarified what specific type you are, tapeworm. <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#44677 Nov 26, 2013
Rom wrote:
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
IS
A
LOSER
Hey Fluffer! <¦-o
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#44678 Nov 26, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
You our obnoxious US war mongers had ruined our US and world with your war machines...
"Some of the character traits exhibited by serial killers or criminals may be observed in many within the political arena. They share the traits of psychopaths who are not sensitive to altruistic appeals, such as sympathy for their victims or remorse or guilt over their crimes. They possess the personality traits of lying, narcissism, selfishness, and vanity. These are the people to whom we have entrusted our fate. Is it any wonder that America is failing at home and world-wide?"
Jim Kouri National Law Enforcement Examiner; Board Member of the National Association of Chiefs of Police...
Jim Kouri

Just another whiner eh hypocrite?

Why do you hang out in the US if it has failed?

----------
Btw, ask any Phillipine if they think the US and it's "war machines" are failing.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/23/phil...

The U.S. Navy has pulled out its nuclear-powered aircraft carrier, the USS George Washington, but still has ten C-130 aircraft delivering relief supplies. Last week, the United States had 50 ships and aircraft in the disaster zone.
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#44679 Nov 26, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>You moron , i not religious! You poster Naturally Wired support Abrahamic religions like Christianity, or Islam how are those corrupted religions good for the world, you need to ask yourself as you mix religion with politics and got our US in an illegal Oversea wars with others?
How?

Charity.

So you are calling the Theocracy that is the Islamic Republic of Iran corrupt, hmmmm...

??
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#44680 Nov 26, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
You our obnoxious US war mongers had ruined our US and world with your war machines...
"Some of the character traits exhibited by serial killers or criminals may be observed in many within the political arena. They share the traits of psychopaths who are not sensitive to altruistic appeals, such as sympathy for their victims or remorse or guilt over their crimes. They possess the personality traits of lying, narcissism, selfishness, and vanity. These are the people to whom we have entrusted our fate. Is it any wonder that America is failing at home and world-wide?"
Jim Kouri National Law Enforcement Examiner; Board Member of the National Association of Chiefs of Police...
did you notice Doc H how much the Chinese initially offered?? In relief to the Phillipines?

Did you notice The Chinese' new air defense zone it declared? O"bumble flew some B52s thru saying screw u 2 Xi Jinping

The current President Xi Jinping, who also holds the positions of General Secretary of the Communist Party of China and Chairman of the Central Military Commission, making him China's paramount leader.[wiki sh!t]

~
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#44681 Nov 26, 2013
yellow back yanks wrote:
<quoted text>if I'm a turd I came from ass coz I was in there that long
Spot on!!! you're battin a thousand!!!! in accuracy lately

Thanks!!

Did you notice Iran building biggggger rockets?
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#44682 Nov 26, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>You not very edumacated nieghter warmonger boat man!
Uidiots Race should MAKE WORLD PEACE!
BWAAhahahahahaaaaaaaaa eh
Got two dewy mellons salty good fer you!
U brain is water! BHAHAHAHAHAAAA have alot more hiney melon! iF YOU SO EDUMACATED TELL US MORE ABOUT Leo STRUSSIAN Philosophy , on who , what... if you can't answer you have a brain of grunting grunter war mongering airhead ignorant ignorumus Bhahhahahahahhaaaa
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#44683 Nov 26, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>did you notice Doc H how much the Chinese initially offered?? In relief to the Phillipines?
Did you notice The Chinese' new air defense zone it declared? O"bumble flew some B52s thru saying screw u 2 Xi Jinping
The current President Xi Jinping, who also holds the positions of General Secretary of the Communist Party of China and Chairman of the Central Military Commission, making him China's paramount leader.[wiki sh!t]
~
our US is world bully and should not be Asia, Latin America, Africa, Mid East... seem like we are hated worldwide all because of insidious US militaristic neo-imperialism, do tell Missy war mongering Courteous Europhobic grunting airhead. Bahhahahahahaaaaaa
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#44684 Nov 26, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>Jim Kouri
Just another whiner eh hypocrite?
Why do you hang out in the US if it has failed?
----------
Btw, ask any Phillipine if they think the US and it's "war machines" are failing.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/23/phil...
The U.S. Navy has pulled out its nuclear-powered aircraft carrier, the USS George Washington, but still has ten C-130 aircraft delivering relief supplies. Last week, the United States had 50 ships and aircraft in the disaster zone.
Jim Kori no hypocrite, as many of our Good /US leaders coming out tell like it is, criticize our US is corrupted Empire filled with war monger supporting moron like you missy grunting airheads! Bahahhahaaaa

James Petras and Robin Eastman-Abaya
Philippines: The Killing Fields of Asia
Waging war on activists and others, with U.S. support
Z magazine, May 2006
"
Human rights groups have provided evidence that death squads operate under the protective umbrella of regional military commands, especially the U.S.-trained Special Forces.

===

Howard Zinn, Scourge of Nationalism,
The Progressive magazine, June 2005, p12

As our (US) armies were committing massacres in the Philippines (at least 600,000 Filipinos died in a few years of conflict), Elihu Root, our Secretary of War, was saying: "The American soldier is different from all other soldiers of all other countries since the war began. He is the advance guard of liberty and justice, of law and order, and of peace and happiness."
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#44685 Nov 26, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>How?
Charity.
So you are calling the Theocracy that is the Islamic Republic of Iran corrupt, hmmmm...
??
So is OUR US a corrupted with Fundie Xtains!

Charity? Come on US takes MUCH more from world than give back!

If we keep bothering Iranians, then may even sent one up you azzes, i sure don't want no part of it!
yellow back yanks

Mandurah, Australia

#44686 Nov 26, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>U brain is water! BHAHAHAHAHAAAA have alot more hiney melon! iF YOU SO EDUMACATED TELL US MORE ABOUT Leo STRUSSIAN Philosophy , on who , what... if you can't answer you have a brain of grunting grunter war mongering airhead ignorant ignorumus Bhahhahahahahhaaaa
HE HAS NO BRAIN ,JUST FULL OF SHIT?????

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#44687 Nov 27, 2013
UidiotSOMALIANbuttPirateRaceMA KEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>So is OUR US a corrupted with Fundie Xtains!
Charity? Come on US takes MUCH more from world than give back!
If we keep bothering Iranians, then may even sent one up you azzes, i sure don't want no part of it!
Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, did you get to BUTT F*CK the merchant sailors you held for ransom on your last Pirate outing, Somali piglet? <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#44688 Nov 27, 2013
yellow back wacker wrote:
<quoted text>I HAS NO BRAIN ,JUST FULL OF SHIT?????
Since you're such a retard, I felt obligated to let you know you need to role the drool off your chin, pig. <¦-o

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min kent 692,147
Poll Do you think Juliet Huddy is hot? (Dec '07) 13 min Trace 79
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 16 min Aura Mytha 47,236
Anti-Trump Dem Admits Violent Crime After Lying... 1 hr Libs R Terrorists 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Gabriel 990,711
TWA Flight 800 (Jul '13) 1 hr Doctor REALITY 12
Skype gay sex (Dec '14) 7 hr Caliboy 14
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 10 hr Paul really is dead 466
More from around the web