An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb, aren't you?
He doesn't understand what dumb means. LOL
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#44624 Nov 23, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Did you know our dumb Sec of state Hillary even admitted !
This is what i found on web.
http://www.youtube.com/watch... of State Hillary Clinton admitted that the U.S. created the Al Qaeda.flv
Hillary Clinton Admits the US. Government Created al-Qaeda (Reuploaded)
by mike jhones
"How United States trying to eliminate their own created groups by imposing war on them in their own country for which they have fought for years and given them a name "Al Qaeda" which never existed before 9/11 incident. More than 2 Million Civilians killed just because of Americas lie of 9/11.
Is there one amongst us that knows that Hitlary Clinton is not very bright, or honest?

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#44625 Nov 23, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>Is there one amongst us that knows that Hitlary Clinton is not very bright, or honest?
I figured that out nearly twenty years ago. I also pegged her for a dyke and saw through the Clinton's phony arranged marriage of convenience back then. The whole Monica gate thing was used to:
1) Wag the dog and divert the fool Kenneth Starr away from the Clinton's true criminal indiscretions.

2) Gain sympathy for the much despised Hillary Clinton, who loyally stood behind her philandering husband and launch her political career.

Know even after the Benghazi mega scandal, the commie in the tank media is trying to foist her to the top, for a 2016 run for the White House.

God help us all!
yellow back yanks

Perth, Australia

#44626 Nov 23, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>It's an old saying, that a third world mud shark like you wouldn't be familiar with. Now don't you have a bunch of Chinese sailors to service, pig? <¦-o
CLUELESS
yellow back yanks

Perth, Australia

#44627 Nov 23, 2013
[QUOTE who FUCKS HIS MOTHER ????ME=" USA_1"]<quoted text>He doesn't understands what dumb means. LOL[/QUOTE]o sucky babe usa 1 is sulcking again, what's the matter, your blow up doll went flat on you , clueless yellow back scum

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#44628 Nov 23, 2013
yellow back yanks wrote:
<quoted text>o sucky babe usa 1 is sulcking again, what's the matter, your blow up doll went flat on you , clueless yellow back scum
Tard.
yellow back yanks

Perth, Australia

#44629 Nov 23, 2013
AnAL SNIFFER NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Tard.
you have been looking at yourselve again, PLEASE GET SOME HELP

An NFL Fan

USA

#44631 Nov 23, 2013
yellow back yanks wrote:
<quoted text>you have been looking at yourselve again, PLEASE GET SOME HELP
Is that all you have, Brain Damage?

Why can't you spell simple words? You're very stupid and jobless, aren't you?
yellow back yanks

Perth, Australia

#44633 Nov 23, 2013
[QUOTE who="AnAL SNIFFER NFL Fan"with LITTLE COCK]<quoted text>
Is that all you have, Brain Damage?
Why can't you spell simple words? You're very stupid and jobless, aren't you?[/QUOTE]lol your so dumbless aren't you ,you give it but you carn't take it, yellow bck wanna be american,, jobless, stupid, mmmmm talking about yourselve are we

An NFL Fan

USA

#44634 Nov 23, 2013
yellow back yanks wrote:
<quoted text>lol your so dumbless aren't you ,you give it but you carn't take it, yellow bck wanna be american,, jobless, stupid, mmmmm talking about yourselve are we
I have a great job, and you don't, tard.
Why are you illiterate? Why can't you work? You're retarded, aren't you, dummy?
yellow back yanks

Perth, Australia

#44635 Nov 23, 2013
AnAL SNIFFER NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a great job, and you don't, tard.
Why are you illiterate? Why can't you work? You're retarded, aren't you, dummy?
your so stupid , you know nothing about me , homeless bum . yea you have a job , on a pig farm , O I'm getting upset you talk about the same shit everyday , your just like a gold fish , memory time a minute thats it lol
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#44636 Nov 23, 2013
yellow back yanks wrote:
<quoted text>your so stupid , you know nothing about me , homeless bum . yea you have a job , on a pig farm , O I'm getting upset you talk about the same shit everyday , your just like a gold fish , memory time a minute thats it lol
Talk about "The same shit every day".. Hell, apparently you 'carn't' even understand your own spelling...

An NFL Fan

USA

#44637 Nov 23, 2013
yellow back yanks wrote:
<quoted text>your so stupid , you know nothing about me , homeless bum . yea you have a job , on a pig farm , O I'm getting upset you talk about the same shit everyday , your just like a gold fish , memory time a minute thats it lol
Holy crap but you're dull, jobless internet creep.
No matter what you try to clumsily say, you're obviously retarded, illiterate, and jobless, and there's nothing you can do about it.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#44638 Nov 23, 2013
yellow back yanks wrote:
BTW...
It is pretty pathetic when a 'Yank' has to correct an Englishman's grammar....Sad....

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#44639 Nov 23, 2013
yellow back wanker wrote:
You misspelled every other word, illiterate Bogan. LMAO! <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#44640 Nov 23, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW...
It is pretty pathetic when a 'Yank' has to correct an Englishman's grammar....Sad....
He/she is no Englishman, that Bogan is some sort of darky that wet-backed he/she's way into one of the colonies, just saying.
yellow back yanks

Perth, Australia

#44641 Nov 24, 2013
[QUOTE who gets my mother to do ="cowboy" ON ME well my dad]<quoted text>
Talk about "The same shit every day".. Hell, apparently you 'carn't' even understand your own spelling...[/QUOTE]we all know your SHIT WE CAN SMELL YOU FROM HERE, AS FOR SAME SHIT EVERY DAY THATS WHAT YOU GAY GUYS DO ,look at yourselve before jugeing others
yellow back yanks

Perth, Australia

#44642 Nov 24, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy crap but you're dull, jobless internet creep.
No matter what you try to clumsily say, you're obviously retarded, illiterate, and jobless, and there's nothing you can do about it.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
LETS ALL ACT LIKE A LITTLE CHILD, just shows us that you haven't got a clue
yellow back yanks

Perth, Australia

#44643 Nov 24, 2013
[QUOTE who'S GAY MEEEEEEE=" USA_1"]<quoted text>He/she is no Englishman, that Bogan is some sort of darky that wet-backed he/she's way into one of the colonies, just saying.[/QUOTE]mr clueless, who needs his mother to look after him yellow back scum, englishman gee one minute I'M a musilm next I'm a englishman lol make your mind up little pjg

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 9 min Bongo 71,478
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 27 min Dang Jersey Piney 447,392
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Dang Jersey Piney 995,033
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 1 hr Dang Jersey Piney 96
How to help others save MONEY 2 hr meme 3
Good Nite, my Fellow Dorkinsteins! 7 hr Doctor REALITY 1
"O.J. hit me while he (BLEEPED!) me! 7 hr Doctor REALITY 2
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 hr Rosesz 699,379