American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
yellow back yanks

Perth, Australia

#44579 Nov 21, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you stupid and can't write? Brain damaged?
at least he has brains ,yellow back wannabe american
yellow back yanks

Perth, Australia

#44580 Nov 21, 2013
[QUOTE whoSNIFFS HIS OWN BOXERS ???ME=" USA_1"]<quoted text>Why is your spelling so abysmal, illiterate Bogan Ditch Pig?[/QUOTE]bet you smell your own boxers don't you, GET OFF THE METH ,,,,AMERICAN WANNABE

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#44582 Nov 21, 2013
yellow back wanker wrote:
<quoted text>bet you smell your own boxers don't you, GET OFF THE METH ,,,,AMERICAN WANNABE
Never thought of such a thing, BUTT apparently it has crossed your little drug addled mind a time or two, illiterate cretin. <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#44583 Nov 21, 2013
Bogan Wanker wrote:
<quoted text>at least he has brains ,yellow back wannabe american
I fail to see your logic. You call someone with impeccable spelling and grammar, who has something substantive to post, brainless. Yet you continually post illiterate gibberish, with content matter, that a 12 year old would scoff at and consider yourself witty and clever. Next to CHOCOLATE FACE, you're the absolute furthest thing from an intellectual on this thread, inbred Bogan Ditch Pig. <¦-o
yellow back yanks

Perth, Australia

#44584 Nov 21, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>I fail to see your logic. You call someone with impeccable spelling and grammar, who has something substantive to post, brainless. Yet you continually post illiterate gibberish, with content matter, that a 12 year old would scoff at and consider yourself witty and clever. Next to CHOCOLATE FACE, you're the absolute furthest thing from an intellectual on this thread, inbred Bogan Ditch Pig. <¦-o
qne word [CLUELESS]
yellow back yanks

Perth, Australia

#44585 Nov 21, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Never thought of such a thing, BUTT apparently it has crossed your little drug addled mind a time or two, illiterate cretin. <¦-o
bet your mother runs around after you like a little boy lost. MR CLUELESS

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#44586 Nov 21, 2013
Bogan Wanker wrote:
<quoted text>who SNIFFS HIS OWN BOXERS??? ME!!! bet you smell your own boxers don't you, I DO BECOSS I GET OFF ON THE METH ,,,,AMERICAN WANNABE
CHOCOLATE FACE, would gladly take a rim-job from you, illiterate Bogan Ditch Pig. <¦-o

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#44588 Nov 22, 2013
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>
What is to agree with , the facts are right before your Amewican dgenerate eyes...
'USDA: One In Six Americans Use Food Stamps'....
http://www.rttnews.com/2147948/usda-one-in-si...
That is the problem with you degenerates, you fail to take responsibility.
Wait a second fucknuts, why are you insisting I'm American after you lamely claimed you knew I wasn't? Are you stupid? Are the neurons in your hippocampus misfiring?
That's the problem with morons like you, you don't even listen to your own bullshit.

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#44589 Nov 22, 2013
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>
Now speaking of Allen West here...
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TRKSH8S...
He Publicly said something against Obama and his policies and the IRS quickly audited him. Just another case of the Obama stashi thug-like bullies at work… Just like the DHS raiding that Reporter womans haousse.
Stop being a punk, fella.
Stop being a mental midget and insisting I'm an American who supported Obama. Just answer the f*cking question dumbass. What's the difference between a person working for private health insurance denying a health claim due to cost or "pre-existing" condition as opposed to the govt doing the EXACT SAME THING?

Can you read? Are you actually going to answer? Or repeatedly put up strawmen?

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#44590 Nov 22, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>None of the above! take your BS and shove it RickFvck the mercenaries/war for-profiteering supporting fools, how many human lives and children are left parentless in illegal wars because of your ignorance?
Bush & co had been tried by International War Crimes Trinbunal for war crimes agianst Humanity, what does this tell you?
It tells me it was a kangaroo court if they were tried in absentia.

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#44591 Nov 22, 2013
RFD wrote:
Do you see the word ' DEGRADED' above? It means..((((DEGENERATE!!)))
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA OMG you truly are stupid. "Degrade" is a verb. "Degenerate" can be a verb, adjective OR a noun. They are only synonyms when both are used as verbs. The way you're using "degenerate" is a noun you dumbassed, uneducated, illiterate dolt.
Seriously, does RFD actually stand for Really F*cking Dumb?

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#44592 Nov 22, 2013
JuJu wrote:
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE, I think you know that this thread is full of village idiots.
I've heard you guys can always spot each other out. It's always nice to see the truth of a rumour being confirmed.

“Insert useless statement here.”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#44593 Nov 22, 2013
JuJu wrote:
<quoted text>
SO are you famiiliar with Seal Team Six? You know, the ones Obama sent off to die in an outdated Chinook chopper.
But, at the same time, Obama has his dog and basketballs transported in a state of the art chopper. You do know what that means, don't you? Of course you don't, degenerate amewican! SO I will tewll you what it means...It means that your Commander and chief thnks more of his dog and basktball than you.
I am all too familiar with the deaths of 15 SEAL Team Six members all while Bo, Oblahblah's portuguese water dog, hitched a ride on one of two Osprey MV-22. I've attended the funeral of one of those fallen Seal's. And participate/volunteer in the foundation that was created in memory of that fallen Seal. Degenerate American you say? Seriously? Watch who you insult, you can be as arrogant as you want, you can be a dick, but that doesn't make you right. For that you have to actually know stuff. You know?

“Insert useless statement here.”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#44594 Nov 22, 2013
JuJu wrote:
http://www.topix.net/forum/top stories/TRKSH8SV0IQATT0V0/p177 3#c44509
<quoted text>
AFDI calls for the U.S. and other non-Muslim governments to recognize officially that Islam is a political movement and so not solely religious in the strict sense of the U.S. Constitution. AFDI recognizes that Islam in it mainstream theological formulations and its dominant form throughout its history, not "extremist Islam" or "hijacked Islam" or "Islamism," but Islam in the Qur'an and Sunnah as understood by Islamic jurists and theologians, can and should be regarded as an authoritarian and supremacist political system as well as a religion, and thus that Muslim groups should be subject to all the scrutiny and legal requirements of political organizations, without being able to shield their political activities behind the protection of religious freedom.
AFDI denounces the crippling rules of engagement under which our soldiers are forced to labor. They should be given the freedom to defend themselves and protect their comrades.
AFDI calls for profiling of Muslims at airports and in hiring in professions in which national security and public safety could be compromised.
AFDI calls for immediate investigation into foreign mosque funding in the West and for new legislation making foreign funding of mosques in non-Muslim nations illegal.
AFDI calls for surveillance of mosques and regular inspections of mosques in the U.S. and other non-Muslim nations to look for pro-violence materials. Any mosque advocating jihad or any aspects of Sharia that conflict with Constitutional freedoms and protections should be closed.
AFDI calls for curriculum and Islam-related materials in textbooks and museums to describe the Islamic doctrine and history accurately, including its violent doctrines and 1,400-year war against unbelievers.
AFDI calls for a halt of foreign aid to Islamic nations with Sharia-based constitutions and/or governments.
AFDI denounces the use of Sharia law in any Western court or nation.
AFDI advocates deportation hearings against non-citizens who promote jihad in our nations.
AFDI calls for an immediate halt of immigration by Muslims into nations that do not currently have a Muslim majority population.
TBC..
Copying someone else's work and presenting it as your own and not giving the source, this is plagiarism. Plagiarism basically comes down to laziness and no imagination or creativity. At least you can give credit to whom credit is due. Using Pamela Geller's words from the American Freedom Defense Initiative from Atlas Shrug?? Should I contact her? Cause I can! I know her extremely well!
F grammar

Plymouth, NH

#44595 Nov 22, 2013
UidiotRaceMAkeWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry never believe in overthrowing any. But you Poster Democratic Europhobe , a US war monger had thrown other nations with a democracy and you have even overthrown your own, so? Do some research and take time to ruminate what i'm saying , on where you had gone wrong in you feeble minded thinking, and come back to me, this time please use your little airhead brain that God gave you? time for you to really use you little airhead peebrain! ABahhaahhaahhahaaaa
Thats is how undereducated you are about the world, Plese do me a favor USe you little brain Missy Doc AmeriKKKa Warmonger! Know go to Little girl! BAhahahahahaaa
Hitler, Mussolini, Tojo, The Fat Kim Jongs,the Taliban...etc etc would and do luv to hear you say,
"Sorry never believe in overthrowing any."
Btw why would anyone support every democracy? Not all are deserving support, correct?
F grammar

Plymouth, NH

#44596 Nov 22, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>do research, u ignorant war mongers/supporters of corrupted mans like bush & co, tried for war crimes! You grunt meatheads!
The Syrian uprising against four decades of Assad family rule started in 2011 and erupted into a full-scale civil war after Assad's forces shot demonstrators and deployed tanks to crush the protest movement. More than 100,000 people have been killed and millions have been displaced.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-e...
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#44597 Nov 22, 2013
JuJu wrote:
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE, I think you know that this thread is full of village idiots.
and whiners 2
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#44598 Nov 22, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait a second fucknuts, why are you insisting I'm American after you lamely claimed you knew I wasn't? Are you stupid? Are the neurons in your hippocampus misfiring?
That's the problem with morons like you, you don't even listen to your own bullshit.
needed to be reposted~

well put, thanx!

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#44600 Nov 22, 2013
yellow back wanker wrote:
<quoted text>qne word [CLUELESS]
Why can't you spell, illiterate Bogan? Are you retarded? Do letters, syllables and words seem complicated to you, Ditch Pig? <¦-o
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

Forest Hills, NY

#44601 Nov 22, 2013
F grammar wrote:
<quoted text>Hitler, Mussolini, Tojo, The Fat Kim Jongs,the Taliban...etc etc would and do luv to hear you say,
"Sorry never believe in overthrowing any."
Btw why would anyone support every democracy? Not all are deserving support, correct?
Why would our US a believer in Democracy would overthrow or war with another democracy?

Hitler, Mussonin ...are Fascist! US is a Fascist nation Also , did you now that, so why you F grammar AKA Courteous Europhobic support A Fascist nation USA?

Taliban ...once a US Business partner and know not so ; instead US start war with them first, why is that when things don't go US way , our US had to startup wars first.
Kim Jongs never did anything to US, instead why US are war with them?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min guest 691,916
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 5 min Bongo 45,771
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Exposing Devil Lies 990,687
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 3 hr Johnny 393
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 3 hr --IslandGurL-- 4,394
"Come on in the house,A.C. We wanna talk to O.J." 4 hr Doctor REALITY 1
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 5 hr Eagle 12 - 6,700
More from around the web