American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
yellow back yanks

Perth, Australia

#44459 Nov 18, 2013
[QUOTE who LIVES WITH THERE DADDY AND MUMMY ///ME=" USA_1"]<quoted text>And what office due you hold, poo flinger? <¦-o[/QUOTE]poo finger ??? how childish lol THE BOY WHO STILL LIVES WITH HIS MUMMY AND DADDY LOL
yellow back yanks

Perth, Australia

#44460 Nov 18, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>And what office due you hold, poo flinger? <¦-o
I hold my own office I don't nedd no one , not even my mummy and daddy LIKE YOU
yellow back yanks

Perth, Australia

#44461 Nov 18, 2013
WORLD IDIOTS RACE WAKEUP wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so cute. I like you, well kinda
ANOTHER GAY AMERICAN GEE DO YOU GUYS BREED THEM OVER THERE, NO WONDER YOU AMERICANS CARN'T WIN A WAR ?????????

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#44462 Nov 18, 2013
yellow back yanks wrote:
<quoted text>I hold my own office I don't nedd no one , OU
No you don't, jobless illiterate creep.
yellow back yanks

Perth, Australia

#44463 Nov 19, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
did you find your way out of your mamms ass SHIT FOR BRAINS, HOW'S PRISON THESE DAY'S as for jobless HAHAHAHAHAHA only in america that's why we are called the lucky country lol ,,
yellow back yanks

Perth, Australia

#44464 Nov 19, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
is that all you got, the meth must b wearing off is it, don't worrie the wardern will be around soon

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#44465 Nov 19, 2013
yellow back wanker wrote:
<quoted text>I hold my own office I don't nedd no one , not even my mummy and daddy LIKE YOU
Why are you so illiterate, is it because you're retarded, Ditch Pig? <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#44466 Nov 19, 2013
<quoted text>ANOTHER GAY AMERICAN GEE DO YOU GUYS BREED THEM OVER THERE, NO WONDER YOU AMERICANS CARN'T WIN A WAR ?????????
I see you're bum chum CHOCOLATE FACE, finally decided to register with Topix. Why can't you, little Bogan troll? <¦-o
yellow back yanks

Perth, Australia

#44467 Nov 19, 2013
[QUOTE who crys to my mummy and daddy me=" USA_1"]<quoted text>Why are you so illiterate, is it because you're retarded, Ditch Pig? <¦-o[/QUOTE]go cry little boy or sould I say GIRL /ditch pig yea don't talk about your mother like that,,,, IF YOU CAN FIND HER
yellow back yanks

Perth, Australia

#44468 Nov 19, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>I see you're bum chum CHOCOLATE FACE, finally decided to register with Topix. Why can't you, little Bogan troll? <¦-o
so funny you don't even know what a bogan does lol CLUELESS , AND WHY SHOULD I REGISTER WITH TOPIX ....... clueless
yellow back yanks

Perth, Australia

#44469 Nov 19, 2013
thy shall enter the the unknow path, but become stronger as walk towards the light, to seek the wisdom of life is the only way forward [SAS] 1104th may we stand together ,who dares wins

An NFL Fan

USA

#44479 Nov 19, 2013
BFD wrote:
'
Yes, BFD RINGS the facts!
It's more akin to blowing an endless stream of spam from your roomy colon, but knock yourself out.

An NFL Fan

USA

#44482 Nov 19, 2013
BFD wrote:
Yet another degenerate Amewican..
<quoted text>
Why is it that when your verbiage isn't copy/pasted, you run out of wit? Are you just another dull internet freak?

I thought so.
democratic europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#44483 Nov 19, 2013
UIdiotsRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
United States attempted to overthrow more than 40 foreign governments, and to crush more than 30 populist-nationalist movements fighting against intolerable regimes. In the process, the US bombed some 25 countries, caused the end of life for several million people, and condemned many millions more to a life of agony and despair."
William Blum
Can you think of any other gov'ts you'd like overthrown Doc H?

I bet u can
yellow back yanks

Perth, Australia

#44484 Nov 19, 2013
Anal sniffer NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it that when your verbiage isn't copy/pasted, you run out of wit? Are you just another dull internet freak?
I thought so.
you talk like a baboon ,no brains

An NFL Fan

USA

#44485 Nov 19, 2013
yellow back yanks wrote:
<quoted text>you talk like a baboon ,no brains
In other words, you don't have the capability to understand plain English, do you, retard?

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#44486 Nov 19, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, you don't have the capability to understand plain English, do you, retard?
He likes baboons, because he admires their superior intellect and hopes one day to be an intellectual to them.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#44487 Nov 19, 2013
<quoted text>you talk like a baboon ,no brains
You fling fece like baboons do, does that make them your brethren, Bogan Ditch Pig? <¦-o
yellow back yanks

Perth, Australia

#44489 Nov 19, 2013
[QUOTE who talks shit ME ALL THE TIME=" USA_1"]<quoted text>He likes baboons, because he admires their superior intellect and hopes one day to be an intellectual to them.[/QUOTE]O AND HERE COMES GUTTLESS WONDER, who hasn't got the balls to move out of his mammys and daddys place and be a real man... MR NO HOPE, still got your meth lab have we
yellow back yanks

Perth, Australia

#44490 Nov 19, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>You fling fece like baboons do, does that make them your brethren, Bogan Ditch Pig? <¦-o
SAY AGAIN LITTLE ONE ,,CARN'T UNDERSTAND YOU , MAYBE IN A COUPLE OF YEARS WHEN UP GROW UP?????? maybe never

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min kent 687,395
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 8 min Mr Wiggley 31,480
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 23 min speedyj1992 987,394
Trump: "Get that Son of a B- - - - off the fiel... 57 min HFCS - What It Is 2
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 4 hr Peter Ross 6,492
the REAL reasons O.J. Simpson beat murder charges 5 hr Doctor REALITY 31
News Abortion issue looms over Supreme Court choice (May '09) 6 hr Ricky F 2,335
More from around the web