UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#44393 Nov 16, 2013
"So important did military spending and the military-industrial sector become during World War II and the Cold War that they have become fundamental to the U.S. economy, U.S. economic growth and above all U.S. technological development. Despite its often almost incredible wastefulness and corruption, this military spending has also been in some ways a kind of unacknowledged but rather successful state industrial development strategy in a country whose free market ideology meant that it could not formally adopt or admit to such a strategy."
David Edwards
UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#44394 Nov 16, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>I see you cane back here for another Spam Dump, CHOCOLATE FACE you ignorant Somalian pirate! <-o
what's a cane? Did you momma ever thaught you to respect humanity, you are war mongering /war-for-profiteering Imbecile!

You rile me up to be back on this thread, you fault Grunt airheads! it make this thread look like a Christmas present! bahahahhaaaa You ask for it and you got it! Hello father! bqhahahahahaaa

Not somalian, and not a Chocolate pirate! Why are you so racist?
UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#44395 Nov 16, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>No one can understand what you're trying to say, CHOCOLATE FACED imbecile. <-o
Meat head! you have brain of jar heads jockhead no wonder you war mongering peabrian! bababbabaabaaaa
tell me about Chocolate face Imbecile NFL who is siamese twin . What up father, why are you so cruel to your son ? Please father call home.

BAhahahhaaa
UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#44396 Nov 16, 2013
Henry Kissinger

"Soldiers are expendable -- dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy."

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#44397 Nov 16, 2013
UdiotSOMALIANpirateRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>what's a cane? Did you momma ever thaught you to respect humanity, you are war mongering /war-for-profiteering Imbecile!
You rile me up to be back on this thread, you fault Grunt airheads! it make this thread look like a Christmas present! bahahahhaaaa You ask for it and you got it! Hello father! bqhahahahahaaa
Not somalian, and not a Chocolate pirate! Why are you so racist?
I would think with your pidgin English, you wouldn't even notice a typo, ignorant Somali pig. <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#44398 Nov 16, 2013
<quoted text>Meat head! you have brain of jar heads jockhead no wonder you war mongering peabrian! bababbabaabaaaa
tell me about Chocolate face Imbecile NFL who is siamese twin . What up father, why are you so cruel to your son ? Please father call home.
BAhahahhaaa
You are truly an idiot off beyond reproach, CHOCOLATE FACE! <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#44399 Nov 16, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>You are truly an idiot off beyond reproach, CHOCOLATE FACE! <-o
edit *of*
UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#44400 Nov 16, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
hey father why you so cruel?

I should have listen to mom!

ABhahahahahahhaaa
UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#44401 Nov 16, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>I would think with your pidgin English, you wouldn't even notice a typo, ignorant Somali pig. <-o
Hey father , why you so cruel to those somali? Mom said to me you racist,why father?
UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#44402 Nov 17, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
Hey father Why you so inflamed with big brother the Chocolate Face NFL?

B

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#44403 Nov 17, 2013
<quoted text>Hey father , why you so cruel to those somali? Mom said to me you racist,why father?
Why are you so stupid, my child CHOCOLATE FACE? <-o
UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#44404 Nov 17, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you so stupid, my child CHOCOLATE FACE? <-o
Father because you stupid , you don't want to admit you a Chocolate face! Why are you so racist?

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#44405 Nov 17, 2013
<quoted text>Father because you stupid , you don't want to admit you a Chocolate face! Why are you so racist?
I'm a White American, so how can I be a CHOCOLATE FACE Somali pirate like you, CHOCOLATE FACE? <-o
UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#44406 Nov 17, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a White American, so how can I be a CHOCOLATE FACE Somali pirate like you, CHOCOLATE FACE? <-o
no father, mom said you blinded during the war, she said you a Chocolate Face Somalian American and when i look at you are a chocolate face. AND YOU LOST A LIMB AND BOTH EYES!
scum americans

Perth, Australia

#44409 Nov 17, 2013
edit*DADDY* lol

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#44410 Nov 17, 2013
scum from under an americans bum wrote:
edit*DADDY* lol
You're even dumber than CHOCOLATE FACE, illiterate pig. <-o
F grammar

Bangor, ME

#44411 Nov 17, 2013
UdiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Driving you to madness! abBABABBAAAAA
I DRIVE YOU MISSY WAR MONGER ! USA coal! your answer! GO ELECTRIC CAR aND ALTERNATIVE eNERGY!\
WE HAVE ALOT COAL - 80% IN IN WHOLE USA, DON;T NEED TO PLUNDER OIL FROM OTHER NATIONS! oNCE WE GO INDEPENDENT WE BE BETTER OFF! MISSY WARMONGER! abHAHAHAHAAA
I see it's an electric car your using now!!!!

Which model? I'd like to know

how much oil was used in its manufacture.

----------

coal?? very bad for the environment, just look at china and see(or try to)

https://www.google.com/search... !%252FhttpImage%252Fimage.jpeg _gen%252Fderivatives%252Flands cape_960%252Fimage.jpeg%3Bhttp %253A%252F%252Fwww.ctvnews.ca% 252Fworld%252Fbeijing-smog-lev els-hit-record-highs-as-air-po calypse-blankets-city-1.111292 4%3B960%3B540
Be patient Doc H

The United States tiptoed closer to energy independence last month when for the first time in nearly two decades it produced more crude oil than it imported, federal officials said Wednesday.

The nation has been moving toward this milestone, because two trends are converging. Domestic oil production is at a 24-year high while foreign oil imports are at a 17-year low. The result: production exceeded net imports for the first time since February 1995, although the nation still imports 35% of the petroleum it uses.

Production has been booming partly because of hydraulic fracturing or fracking, which extracts oil by blasting water mixed with sand and chemicals underground to break apart shale rock. Meanwhile, consumption has been falling as high gasoline prices have reduced how much people drive and more efficient cars and buildings have also lowered energy use.
scum americans

Perth, Australia

#44412 Nov 17, 2013
[QUOTE who NEEDS COCK ME ME=" USA_1"]<quoted text>You're even dumber than CHOCOLATE FACE, illiterate pig. <-o[/QUOTE]lol your so funny lol still in the specail school are we duuuuuhhh time for your bed time ,don't worrie mummy and daddy will be up soon lol

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#44414 Nov 17, 2013
bum scum wrote:
<quoted text>lol your so funny lol iam still in the specail school and we duuuuuhhh time for me bed time ,don't worrie mummy and daddy will be up me arse soon lol
Yet another repetitive sub-moronic post, from an illiterate foreign degenerate creep. <-o

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#44415 Nov 17, 2013
scum americans wrote:
<quoted text>lol your so funny lol still in the specail school are we duuuuuhhh time for your bed time ,don't worrie mummy and daddy will be up soon lol
How is it so entertaining for you day after day, week after week to be trolling and saying the same stuff over and over?

Someone can be off this site for weeks, come back, and you're still at it. It's beyond childish and weird.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 min Epiphany2 605,333
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 8 min Johnny 4,881
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 19 min River Tam 778,299
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 58 min just American 41
Too many Asians in California which makes it suck (Mar '12) 1 hr Easton 100
The World Will End On May 21, 2011 (Aug '08) 2 hr Protester 16,461
how to lose weight by subway diet 2 hr saly ramy 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr Oxbow 560,442
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr Rick in Kansas 265,444
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 7 hr Trannyfucker 136
More from around the web