RFD

Oakland, CA

#44347 Nov 15, 2013
Now for the degenerate american poster that mentioned something about having low cost, world class health care and medicine: there is no so thing! I will fill you in on a little secret here: anything with ‘cheap ‘ low cost’ and ‘AFFFORDABLE ’ in the name will ALWAYS cost more. Case in point: Afordable health care.
Not only are the ignorant degenerate americans finding it costs substantiality more, but they are finding out it covers less. To add more to that ’Affordable’, many , many thousands of people have either lost their jobs and many more lost a substantial amount of their work hours. Something that most of the degenerates do not know, attached to the AFFORDABLE health care act, many many new taxes and tariffs.and to even add more to that, invasion of personal privacy. YES, quite affordable. We had the best socialized medical care and medicine in the world, bar none. You degenerates do not know that the U.S medical care system is a socialized system. Of course it can be expensive you leeches. You degenerate good-for-nothings want the best of everything and you want it free…

RFD

Oakland, CA

#44348 Nov 15, 2013
Now you might get your free in some instances such as that example in the link, but your future [de] generations will pay the price; they are going to experience MASSIVE taxes. You will see.
That will be about the time when the blacks [descendants of African-American slaves] have realized what has happened to them with the race wrecking facet of their multi-faceted genocide- they will lash out like never before- raping, robbing beating the siht out of you and killing you punk arse white degenerates.
Now granted, most of the blacks [descendants of African-American slaves] are severely mentally crippled, but when they are completely isolated and trapped that is going to anger and they have no power to do anything but to lash out on you- beating you arses and killing you. Now while they are doing that , more of them will be going to prison- another facet of their multi-faceted genocide.
Even as of right now, just look at what they did- one white fella [Mr. Zimmerman] kils one of them in self-defense, and the blacks [descendants of African-American slaves] go on a rampage killing at least one hundred white people. That is the option of the powerless. Twelve percent of the U.S population black people [descendants of African-American slaves], but how about when we discount the prison population, the felons and interracials and we only include the productive blacks [descendants of African-American slaves], then what is your percentage of the U.S? Yes!.. Make those black babies with whitey! That offspring is going to wreck you like a wrecking ball to a dilapidated building. social engineering construction at it‘s finest. Bye-Bye.
Ronald Reagan feels yo pain, ya know. That is why he created Crack Cocaine. Now if you ask him nicely maybe he will cook some more up for you in his kitchen.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#44349 Nov 15, 2013
Hey, black people [ descendants of African-American slaves], ummm… Do you like Michael Jackson? I just love that song….“…It don’t matta if yo black oh white”…. but wait just one cotton pickin’minute here!…. What has he done to himself?!…(((HAHAHAHA!))). Maybe he did that to himself to illustrate a message to you black folks- a message illustrating the end product of your genocide... I bet yall neva thought uh dat ’n. And yall just thought MJ was just another self-hating African-American with no pride. I could be wrong here, but I think all of those children that he was, how shall we say…“kneading” in his ‘Fun land amusement park’ were little Pillsbury dough boys.. The King of pop!“Mfn wow” is all I have to say about that. Only in Amewica!
Yes, check out michael!...

have a look at the hits! Just goes to show people are dumb.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#44350 Nov 15, 2013
Wuhd...many wuhds!
RFD

Oakland, CA

#44351 Nov 15, 2013
Now lets bave a real discussion about AMerica with factual facts. Please stop insulting RFD without bringing facts to the table. If you want to insult me that is fine but BRING FACTS TO THE DISCUSSION.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#44352 Nov 15, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like he had one of the old style magnetic cue balls, that had an iron core. Those things always went out of balance. The best ball in my opinion is the red circle, aramith has a couple of variations of that ball that play very well.
True dat!

Oh look feces face is back! Lol

Since: Nov 08

Chicago, IL

#44353 Nov 15, 2013
RFD wrote:
Now
Fu@k You Sh!thead

Chicago, IL

#44354 Nov 15, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>True dat!
Hey, Ricky

Chicago, IL

#44355 Nov 15, 2013
ALBANESE, LEWIS
Organization: U.S. Army
Company: Company B, 5th Battalion
Division: 7th Cavalry, 1st Cavalry Division
Born: 27 April 1946, Venice, Italy
Departed: Yes
Entered Service At: Seattle, Wash.
G.O. Number: 12
Date of Issue: 04/03/1968
Accredited To:
Place / Date: Republic of Vietnam, 1 December 1966

ALBANESE, LEWIS

Citation

For conspicuous gallantry and intrepidity in action at the risk of his life and beyond the call of duty. Pfc. Albanese's platoon, while advancing through densely covered terrain to establish a blocking position, received intense automatic weapons fire from close range. As other members maneuvered to assault the enemy position, Pfc. Albanese was ordered to provide security for the left flank of the platoon. Suddenly, the left flank received fire from enemy located in a well-concealed ditch. Realizing the imminent danger to his comrades from this fire, Pfc. Albanese fixed his bayonet and moved aggressively into the ditch. His action silenced the sniper fire, enabling the platoon to resume movement toward the main enemy position. As the platoon continued to advance, the sound of heavy firing emanated from the left flank from a pitched battle that ensued in the ditch which Pfc. Albanese had entered. The ditch was actually a well-organized complex of enemy defenses designed to bring devastating flanking fire on the forces attacking the main position. Pfc. Albanese, disregarding the danger to himself, advanced 100 meters along the trench and killed 6 of the snipers, who were armed with automatic weapons. Having exhausted his ammunition, Pfc. Albanese was mortally wounded when he engaged and killed 2 more enemy soldiers in fierce hand-to-hand combat. His unparalleled actions saved the lives of many members of his platoon who otherwise would have fallen to the sniper fire from the ditch, and enabled his platoon to successfully advance against an enemy force of overwhelming numerical superiority. Pfc. Albanese's extraordinary heroism and supreme dedication to his comrades were commensurate with the finest traditions of the military service and remain a tribute to himself, his unit, and the U.S. Army.

Chicago, IL

#44356 Nov 15, 2013
Well done PFC Lewis Albanese.

Your bravery saved many lives.

It's for this that we honor your sacrifice this day.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#44357 Nov 15, 2013
Strength and Honor wrote:
Well done PFC Lewis Albanese.
Your bravery saved many lives.
It's for this that we honor your sacrifice this day.
HOO-AH Trooper........

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#44358 Nov 15, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>True dat!
Yeah, RFD is a real piece of shit. It's strange that FAKE Roosevelt has been suspiciously absent, although he isn't as long winded as RFD. I'm pretty sure RFD is a Chi com propagandist that used to troll the Canadian forums, that went by the name 'RESISTANCE IS FUTILE'. He's used to mix it up with Whisgean Zoda and myself and I notice that WZ got him spun up. LOL
yellow backs

Perth, Australia

#44360 Nov 16, 2013
RFD wrote:
Boogy-Woogy (!!), you american degenerate siht!
hahahahah you tell them ,there nothing but yellow backs
yellow backs

Perth, Australia

#44361 Nov 16, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Chris! Ive been tied up all day, so good night. LOL
o thats so cute we have a little gun now lol

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#44364 Nov 16, 2013
fellow hacks wrote:
<quoted text>o thats so cute we have a little gun now lol
Yeah, that's what the word on the street is, you have a little gun, tranny. <¦-o
yellow backs

Perth, Australia

#44366 Nov 16, 2013
[QUOTE who loves anal me =" USA_1"]<quoted text>Yeah, that's what the word on the street is, you have a little gun, tranny. <¦-o [/QUOTE]realy ,you talking about your daddy again lol arrrrr like farther like son
USA-2

Perth, Australia

#44367 Nov 16, 2013
YES I'M USA-2 BECAUSE I WANT TO READ LITTLE BOYS COMIC BOOKS lol
USA-2

Perth, Australia

#44368 Nov 16, 2013
RFD wrote:
Now lets bave a real discussion about AMerica with factual facts. Please stop insulting RFD without bringing facts to the table. If you want to insult me that is fine but BRING FACTS TO THE DISCUSSION.
they won't because they don't want to hear the truth,to live the american dream is to make a big fat lie . ASK YOUR GOVERMENT HOW MANY LIES IT HAS BEEN SAYING TO IT'S OWN PEOPLE wnd wmd wmd wmd wmd wmd lol
F grammar

Bangor, ME

#44370 Nov 16, 2013
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
You can't blame me as poster War mongering Miss Europhobic riled me up to come back and give you taster of Sharky persona. BAhahhhaaa
Congressman Barney Frank, February 2008, ABC, Good Morning America with George Stephanopoulis
Why Not Cut Military Spending?
by David Swanson
The problem is that we look at spending and say oh don't spend on highways, don't spend on healthcare, but let's build cold war weapons to defeat the Soviet Union when we don't need them, let's have hundreds and hundreds of billions of dollars going to the military without a check. Unless everything is on the table then you're going to have a disproportionate hit in some places... If we are going to get the deficit under control without slashing every domestic program, this is a necessity.
Highways???

hmm.... made of oil... for oil... burning cars and trucks to drive on...

what are you driving Doc?

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#44371 Nov 16, 2013
fellow hacks wrote:
<quoted text>realy ,you talking about your daddy again lol arrrrr like farther like son
When you were born, the doctor didn't slap you on the back to get you to start breathing. Instead he punched you in the face (multiple times) because he was startled by how ugly you were. Maybe that's why you turned out to be such an illiterate retard, Ditch Pig. <¦-o

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 6 min Johnny 3,063
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 7 min DNF 95,444
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min hazem selawi 738,750
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min atemcowboy 542,123
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 min JudgeNJury 259,224
Snapchat nudes. Girls add me and will send back... 27 min asaplee23 22
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 31 min HipGnozizzz 173,642
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 32 min An NFL Fan 118,221
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 6 hr Chlo-chan 149
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••