American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#44371 Nov 16, 2013
fellow hacks wrote:
<quoted text>realy ,you talking about your daddy again lol arrrrr like farther like son
When you were born, the doctor didn't slap you on the back to get you to start breathing. Instead he punched you in the face (multiple times) because he was startled by how ugly you were. Maybe that's why you turned out to be such an illiterate retard, Ditch Pig. <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#44372 Nov 16, 2013
USSR-2 wrote:
YES I'M USSR-2 BECAUSE I WANT TO SUCKLE LITTLE BOYS WHILE READING COMIC BOOKS lol
Funny, I had you pegged for being a pedophile, Ditch Pig. <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#44373 Nov 16, 2013
USSR-2 wrote:
<quoted text>they won't because they don't want to hear the truth,to live the american dream is to make a big fat lie . ASK YOUR GOVERMENT HOW MANY LIES IT HAS BEEN SAYING TO IT'S OWN PEOPLE wnd wmd wmd wmd wmd wmd lol
There was WMDs, Saddam Hussein had used them on the Kurds and now the ones that were smuggled out of Iraq just before the invasion, are being used in Syria. At least the pretence was a great mechanism to cull the radical Islamic population. Too bad it wasn't taken further. How many of your Moslem comrades did you get to bury, pig? <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#44374 Nov 16, 2013
F grammar wrote:
<quoted text>Highways???
hmm.... made of oil... for oil... burning cars and trucks to drive on...
what are you driving Doc?
Do Somali pirates get to drive cars in Mogadishu? I don't think there's any paved roads in Somalia, but his 12' dinghy *COUGH* pirate assault vessel, has an 8hp Mahindra outboard motor, it burns oil. LOL
F grammar

Plymouth, NH

#44375 Nov 16, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Do Somali pirates get to drive cars in Mogadishu? I don't think there's any paved roads in Somalia, but his 12' dinghy *COUGH* pirate assault vessel, has an 8hp Mahindra outboard motor, it burns oil. LOL
probably a 2 cycle!

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#44376 Nov 16, 2013
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh puhlease! I didn't say that either.
If you casnnot have a conversation without trying to assinate with you putting deceiving words and pictures on my post please dont bother.
This is EXACTLY what you said, "Also have a talk with some British Immigrants here. They will tell you about the medical ‘death panels’ that the U.S is going to have."
So tell me sport, what makes those British immigrants such experts on "Death panels that the US will have"?
Are those "death panels" going to be any different than the privately run "death panels" already in existence?

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#44377 Nov 16, 2013
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>
Fella, just where do you think R&D to accheive the best healthcare and medicine comes from..Money trees?
Probably from all the Americans who had their claims denied because it would cost too much or they had a "pre-existing" health condition.
RFD wrote:
I just have to ask: Are yuou a liberal?A quote from Dr. Wattenburg...
"In regards to radical liberal talk-show hosts who fill the airwaves with nonsense babble, very few working and thinking people listen to them. They are only ‘screeching to the pissy choir’ that wants to blame someone else for their own failures—or knock the country that feeds them."
Ah, so I'm a liberal because I think a healthy citizenry is absolutely essential to a healthy nation and shouldn't be beholden to the whims of private enterprise. But hey, if you like your health being treated as nothing more than a commodity, well who am I to tell you shouldn't like it. Whatever floats your boat.

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#44378 Nov 16, 2013
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you aren't I can see from your synax thatyou are ot an "american".
Captain Obvious.
Riiight, which is why you said to me, "Haven't you heard one of YOUR politicians say "some people live, and some people die". You sure thought I was American then so don't act like you knew before I said I wasn't.
RFD wrote:
Why are you calln me vulgar names? I didn nt do that to you.
SO when you called me a "degenerate" it was a compliment? You meant that in the nicest way possible? Go get bent.
RFD wrote:
I would assume that you are either British or Australian.
Never assume, it makes you look like the idiot you are.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#44379 Nov 16, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text> Riiight, which is why you said to me, "Haven't you heard one of YOUR politicians say "some people live, and some people die". You sure thought I was American then so don't act like you knew before I said I wasn't.
<quoted text>SO when you called me a "degenerate" it was a compliment? You meant that in the nicest way possible? Go get bent.
<quoted text>
I think RFD is RIF. Some of his comments about American Blacks and their slave ancestry sounded familiar. I think maybe 'RESISTANCE IS FUTILE' found a new thread to troll. I use to taunt him about DUNG becoming his new political officer, at the Bureau of propaganda and having him sent to the gulag. Maybe he found this thread while he was trolling for his commie Asian contemporary? LOL

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#44380 Nov 16, 2013
F grammar wrote:
<quoted text>probably a 2 cycle!
And if nothing else, it probably smokes like one! LOL
USA-2

Morley, Australia

#44381 Nov 16, 2013
[QUOTE who 'S BAIN WASHED ME=" USA_1"]<quoted text>There was WMDs, Saddam Hussein had used them on the Kurds and now the ones that were smuggled out of Iraq just before the invasion, are being used in Syria. At least the pretence was a great mechanism to cull the radical Islamic population. Too bad it wasn't taken further. How many of your Moslem comrades did you get to bury, pig? <¦-o[/QUOTE]I'M GLAD YOU FOUND THEM LOL ,EVEN YOUR GOVERMENT ADMITTED IY WAS A LIE LOL YOUR SO BRAIN WASHED LOL so sad so sad
USA-2

Morley, Australia

#44382 Nov 16, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text> Riiight, which is why you said to me, "Haven't you heard one of YOUR politicians say "some people live, and some people die". You sure thought I was American then so don't act like you knew before I said I wasn't.
<quoted text>SO when you called me a "degenerate" it was a compliment? You meant that in the nicest way possible? Go get bent.
<quoted text>
LIKE SO MANY PEOPLE ON HERE ,AND YOUR ONE OF THEM ///

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#44383 Nov 16, 2013
USSR is number-2 wrote:
<quoted text>I'M GLAD YOU FOUND THEM LOL ,EVEN YOUR GOVERMENT ADMITTED IY WAS A LIE LOL YOUR SO BRAIN WASHED LOL so sad so sad
Your post is so incoherently constructed, nobody even knows what you're saying, imbecile. <¦-o
USA-2

Morley, Australia

#44384 Nov 16, 2013
[QUOTE who LOVES ANANL=" USA_1"]<quoted text>Your post is so incoherently constructed, nobody even knows what you're saying, imbecile. <¦-o[/QUOTE]THAT'S ONLY BECAUSE YOUR BRAIN WASHED YELLOW BACK HILLBILLY ????
USA-2

Morley, Australia

#44385 Nov 16, 2013
USA-2 wrote:
<quoted text>I'M GLAD YOU FOUND THEM LOL ,EVEN YOUR GOVERMENT ADMITTED It WAS A LIE LOL YOUR SO BRAIN WASHED LOL so sad so sad
mmmmm all lies tututututut

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#44386 Nov 16, 2013
USA-2 wrote:
<quoted text>THAT'S ONLY BECAUSE YOUR BRAIN WASHED YELLOW BACK HILLBILLY ????
Tell me who's more retarded, idiot- you or the Somali pirate?

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#44387 Nov 16, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me who's more retarded, idiot- you or the Somali pirate?
They're Siamese twins! LoL...

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#44388 Nov 16, 2013
USSR is number-2 wrote:
<quoted text>mmmmm all lies tututututut
Sense you're a tranny, what kind of a freak are you? Do you troll guys or gals or both, degenerate pig? <¦-o
UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#44389 Nov 16, 2013
F grammar wrote:
<quoted text>Highways???
hmm.... made of oil... for oil... burning cars and trucks to drive on...
what are you driving Doc?
Driving you to madness! abBABABBAAAAA

I DRIVE YOU MISSY WAR MONGER ! USA coal! your answer! GO ELECTRIC CAR aND ALTERNATIVE eNERGY!\
WE HAVE ALOT COAL - 80% IN IN WHOLE USA, DON;T NEED TO PLUNDER OIL FROM OTHER NATIONS! oNCE WE GO INDEPENDENT WE BE BETTER OFF! MISSY WARMONGER! abHAHAHAHAAA
UdiotRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#44390 Nov 16, 2013
portant did military spending and the military-industrial sector become during World War II and the Cold War that they have become fundamental to the U.S. economy, U.S. economic growth and above all U.S. technological development. Despite its often almost incredible wastefulness and corruption, this military spending has also been in some ways a kind of unacknowledged but rather successful state industrial development strategy in a country whose free market ideology meant that it could not formally adopt or admit to such a strategy."
David Edwards

this above still drive our Us warring evconomy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 min Sky Writer 31 183,628
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min truth 667,933
London TV viewers fixed on trump Inaugural process 6 min Mr About Town 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Rider on the Storm 979,452
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 11 min Chess Jurist 92,709
Everyone is a fool 57 min Truthiness 4
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr crucifiedguy 286,073
More from around the web