|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Judged:

IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
'
i seeking homo relations, looking for a Somalian .
'
Like i said i are a Somalian butt pirate! So i like a homos and keep stalking men!!!
'
Look i are a Homo, i getting creepy, i should join military as alot homo in Armed Force!
'
i have homo tendencies are showing! BAhahhhaaa
You really DO enjoy talking about homosexuality, don't you, Somali pig? I figured your true intentions would surface sooner or later, cruising foreign slob.

BAhahhhaaa

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

The 'Shwa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Judged:

scum americans wrote:
<quoted text>time for you to look for a handy cap job.
Are you suggesting he work in a haberdashery? Or is "handy cap" your illiterately retarded spelling of handicap?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Judged:

scum americans wrote:
<quoted text>so true so true he's a mental creep who lives under a card boared box , no brains no gain what a pittyfull life he leds . SHOT GUN STORE HEAR HE COME ,PLEASE SHOOT YOURSELVE NFL FANNY LICKER
More of your beautifully crafted English I see, idiot. How was grade school before you were thrown out?

The other kids laughed at you, didn't they?
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Judged:

scum americans wrote:
<quoted text>so true so true he's a mental creep who lives under a card boared box , no brains no gain what a pittyfull life he leds . SHOT GUN STORE HEAR HE COME ,PLEASE SHOOT YOURSELVE NFL FANNY LICKER
NFL and his war mongering conhorts on here Topix mostly likely like slaves stil licking his MAster's Bootstraps and their toilet full sh1tload that come with it as part of their regiment diet, keeping them obey Hitlerian masters. bahhahhaaaaa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You really DO enjoy talking about homosexuality, don't you, Somali pig? I figured your true intentions would surface sooner or later, cruising foreign slob.
BAhahhhaaa
NFL aka IDIOT
Again! i testing you for homo Erectus! Seem like you made the grade! ABhahahaaaa
Not me that seeking homo relations, you NFL looking for a Somalian . Like i said not a Somalian! You can talk about the US military, i would say alot men join because relationship with other mens in Armed force. So you NFL likely a homo who keep stalking me. Look Not a Homo, stay away from me, you getting creepy, you should join US military as alot homo in Armed Force! Stay away from me NFL , you homo tendencies are showing! BAhahhhaaa

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Judged:

IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>

i a IDIOT
Again! i cruising for homo Erectus! ABhahahaaaa

Me seeking homo relations, looking for a Somalian. Like i said i are a proud Somalian!

i would say i join because relationship with other mens in Armed force. i likely a homo who keep stalking.

Look i are a Homo, i are getting creepy, i should join Somalian military as alot homo in Armed Force! Stay with me NFL , my homo tendencies are showing! BAhahhhaaa
Yeah yeah.

You stated your gay intentions before, Somali barf bag.

BAhahhhaaa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan AKA Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah yeah.
You stated your gay intentions before, Somali barf bag.
BAhahhhaaa
What happen NFL you got a Somalia Barf bad, so the food did not agree with you. Nhahahahhahaaaa

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Judged:

IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>What happen NFL you got a Somalia Barf bad, so the food did not agree with you. Nhahahahhahaaaa
'Barf bad'? You're not American, and thanks for once again proving it, Somalian nelly.

Nhahahahhahaaaa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan AKA IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
'Barf bad'? You're not American, and thanks for once again proving it, Somalian nelly.
Nhahahahhahaaaa
You BARF BAG is BARF BAD , so you NF IS not an American ! You not a real American, As you NFL having not clue about what is American Military Keynasian, so what am talking about?

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Gawd but yer getin bloody tedious...If all I had ter do all day is ter cumm here and show the werld how bloody stoopid I am i wuld just eat a bullit becus it wuld be a bloody pathetic life to live......mmmmm.
That was cool, translating English to retard, for our Bogan Ditch Pig friend! He-she would not of understood your post otherwise. LOL

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

UIDIOTsomalianPirateRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text> You BARF BAG is BARF BAD , so you NF IS not an American ! You not a real American, As you NFL having not clue about what is American Military Keynasian, so what am talking about?
Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, we all know you're a Somali pirate, ignorant warring barbarian. <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
ooooh... You used the term 'mental acuity'.
Do you think that makes you any less stupid than you were 5 minutes ago, Somali pirate? From which shit hole did you earn your college degree, piglet?
Someone better tell CHOCOLATE FACE to look up 'mental acuity', because like most Somali pirates, he is embarrassingly deficient in that department! LOL

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

scum from under american bums wrote:
<quoted text>you don't even know what a bogan is foreign pig
Why would you call an American a foreign pig on an American forum? How did you figure out how to spell foreign? A Bogan is like you, someone who is entertaining to watch eating corn on the cob, with their one tooth, Ditch Pig. <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

scum from under american bums wrote:
<quoted text>YOUR A REAL RETARD ARN'T YOU JUST COZ SOMEONE HAS A DIFFRENT OUT LOOK IN YOU COUNTRY ,HE MUST BE A NONE AMERICAN ,LOL just shows you how little minded you are, must be from all that mother fucking days ,so sad so sad .have a little hope that one day they will let you out, with your meds , AND I DON'T MEAN THE ONE'S WOMEN USE
ONE'S? Go on illiterate imbecile, you're on a roll. LOL! <-o
scum americans

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

AnAL FUCKER WITH MY MOM NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you actually think that your obvious retardation gives you some sort of 'outlook', jobless imbecile?
LOL!
you carn't even see that you are just a fool ,,???? and you never will because you have no BRAINS what so ever OLD FART
scum americans

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

[QUOTE who SUCKS MY MOMMYS BOOBS ME=" USA_1"]<quoted text>ONE'S? Go on illiterate imbiecile, yoou're on ar roll. LOL! <-o[/QUOTE]BABY GETTING UPSET SOON BE BED TIME SO YOU CAN SUCK ON YOUR MOMMYS BOOBS [O][O] there we go bet your getting a little hard on arn't yea

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Since: Oct 08

I HAVE BAD JOCK ITCH!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Strength and Honor wrote:
Question: How do we know Jesus wasn't from Australia?
Answer: Because you'd never find three wise men or a virgin in Australia.
That made Donkey laugh, how you's doing S&H?

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Since: Oct 08

I HAVE BAD JOCK ITCH!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry Meatheat jarhead, you racist WAR MONGERs , not a Chocolate, you paranoid grunters ! FYI , I don't Do Drugs!
Donald Duck is a Cartoon Character ! duh! YOU cowboy WITH JoB of Toilet bowl licker ! BAhahahhaaaa
But do want to know from research that you US soldiers do drugs?
You's not gonna do anything meat head sit down an shut up!
scum americans

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

[QUOTE who'S A FAT PIG="Voyeur"]<quo ted text>You's not gonna do anything meat head sit down an shut up![/QUOTE]WELL YOU CARN'T SIT DOWN FAT PIG , JUST LIKE YOUR MOTHER??????

“Flip Flop Kind Of Day”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Thank you Veterans!! Your sacrifices do not go unnoticed!! Others may forget your sacrifices but I never will. Thank You! <3

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

662 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Oxbow 532,718
Shock Poll: 40% Still not Sure Obama is America... 7 min Bruno 13
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min It aint necessarily so 720,478
6.5 inches big or small? (Feb '13) 20 min andet1987 4
Why was the cities of sodom and gomorrah burnt ... 46 min Titania 13
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 46 min meman 115,065
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 50 min Walt Tonne 1,525
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Charlie Sheen 256,487
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr Lost In Transition 172,364
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 3 hr bRB 74
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000