American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#44080 Nov 8, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes Voyeur, that wanna be Australian retard has attempted to mount many different animals. He's a big game hunter of sorts! LOL
He should just stick with poodles!
RFD

Oakland, CA

#44081 Nov 8, 2013
scum americans wrote:
<quoted text>like I said you will kill each other , and the health system, needs to be looked at . a goverment how carn't look after it's people . should not be in office, your down fall NICE POST THO MAYBE THESE GAY GUYS SHOULD PULL THERE HEAD IN
NOT ME! I am getting the hell out of here. Sad state of Afairs this country is in.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#44082 Nov 8, 2013
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT ME! I am getting the hell out of here. Sad state of Afairs this country is in.
"BYE"!!!

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#44083 Nov 8, 2013
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>
GOOD BYE, DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YOU IN THE ARSE ON THE WAY OUT! <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#44084 Nov 8, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>He should just stick with poodles!
Oh and he really likes poodles, but he'll take on a Golden Retriever, Dalmatian, Black Lab, Irish setter or a St Bernard! He's also partial to Dobermans and German shepherds! LOL

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#44085 Nov 8, 2013
scuck off americans wrote:
<quoted text>lol
So you being a penis expert, what do you better, FAKE Roosevelt's needle dick or CHOCOLATE FACE'S Somali Salami, Ditch Pig? <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#44086 Nov 8, 2013
Edit *like better* Ditch Pig <¦-o
scum americans

Perth, Australia

#44087 Nov 8, 2013
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>
come on boys ,what's the matter carn't you face up yo the truth .thank you rfd for the info
scum americans

Perth, Australia

#44089 Nov 8, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>GOOD BYE, DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YOU IN THE ARSE ON THE WAY OUT! <¦-o
LOL THIS JUST PROVES THAT YOU GAYS ARE BLIND TO THE FACT YOUR GOVERMENT IS SO BAD IT'S LIKE BEING IN THE THIRD WORLD CONTRY ,????? yellow back scum go back to your marrrr and parrrrr and cry to them little bay who lost his sheep ran home coz he could not find them lol

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#44090 Nov 8, 2013
i love americans wrote:
<quoted text>come on boys ,what's the matter carn't you face up yo the truth .thank you rfd for the info
Why are you illiterate? Why do you lie about being a Scouser?

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#44091 Nov 8, 2013
scum americans wrote:
<quoted text>LOL THIS JUST PROVES THAT YOU GAYS ARE BLIND TO THE FACT YOUR GOVERMENT IS SO BAD IT'S LIKE BEING IN THE THIRD WORLD CONTRY ,?????l
Why don't you own a car, illiterate tard? Why do you talk about homosexual activities all the time?
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#44092 Nov 8, 2013
I lick the cum from americans wrote:
<quoted text>come on boys ,what's the matter carn't you face up yo the truth .thank you rfd for the info
You want that POS RFD, he's all yours...BTW...Oakland California is nothing but Gang (Wogs) infected so any of them that want to go? Hell, i'll buy them a ticket to your Hovel in Perth...
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#44093 Nov 8, 2013
What happened to our funny pretend 'Potato Farmer'???

Have fun at the 'Re-Education camp' dummy........
scum americans

Perth, Australia

#44094 Nov 8, 2013
Anal NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you own a car, illiterate tard? Why do you talk about homosexual activities all the time?
cry baby cry, yellow back twatt
scum americans

Perth, Australia

#44095 Nov 8, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
You want that POS RFD, he's all yours...BTW...Oakland California is nothing but Gang (Wogs) infected so any of them that want to go? Hell, i'll buy them a ticket to your Hovel in Perth...
clueless yellow back scum lol fool

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#44096 Nov 8, 2013
scum americans wrote:
<quoted text>clueless yellow back scum lol fool
Yet another apt self-description. See, unlike a chickenshit cowardly loser like yourself, people with principles and pride don't cut and run just because things get tough.
Hell, you're the type that would bail on his own family when things got tough.
It must run in your family though. Your parents did the same thing when they cut and run from whatever 3rd world crap hole they came from. Instead of sticking around and trying to help change it for the better, they preferred to leech from some other society that actually had its shit together, comparatively speaking.
Then their inbred offspring, like you, act like they did the country a favour by moving there.

All I can say is, if your behavior on here is indicative of the way your parents raised you, then Australia is all the worse off for having your travelling circus of a family living there.

Since: Nov 08

Chicago, IL

#44097 Nov 8, 2013
Major William E. Adams, we honor you this day. Here is your story. May you rest in peace.

ADAMS, WILLIAM E.
Organization: U.S. Army
Company: A/227th Assault Helicopter Company
Division: 52d Aviation Battalion, 1st Aviation Brigade
Born: 16 June 1939, Casper, Wyo.
Departed: Yes
Entered Service At: Kansas City, Mo.
G.O. Number:
Date of Issue:
Accredited To:
Place / Date: Kontum Province, Republic of Vietnam, 25 May 1971

ADAMS, WILLIAM E.

Citation

Maj. Adams distinguished himself on 25 May 1971 while serving as a helicopter pilot in Kontum Province in the Republic of Vietnam. On that date, Maj. Adams volunteered to fly a lightly armed helicopter in an attempt to evacuate 3 seriously wounded soldiers from a small fire base which was under attack by a large enemy force. He made the decision with full knowledge that numerous antiaircraft weapons were positioned around the base and that the clear weather would afford the enemy gunners unobstructed view of all routes into the base. As he approached the base, the enemy gunners opened fire with heavy machine guns, rocket-propelled grenades and small arms. Undaunted by the fusillade, he continued his approach determined to accomplish the mission. Displaying tremendous courage under fire, he calmly directed the attacks of supporting gunships while maintaining absolute control of the helicopter he was flying. He landed the aircraft at the fire base despite the ever-increasing enemy fire and calmly waited until the wounded soldiers were placed on board. As his aircraft departed from the fire base, it was struck and seriously damaged by enemy anti-aircraft fire and began descending. Flying with exceptional skill, he immediately regained control of the crippled aircraft and attempted a controlled landing. Despite his valiant efforts, the helicopter exploded, overturned, and plummeted to earth amid the hail of enemy fire. Maj. Adams' conspicuous gallantry, intrepidity, and humanitarian regard for his fellow man were in keeping with the most cherished traditions of the military service and reflected utmost credit on him and the U S. Army.

Chicago, IL

#44098 Nov 9, 2013
Major Adams' story is a bit different than some of the stories we've studied. In his case, he knew that the odds weren't in his favor before he volunteered to take off in his helicopter to try and save those men. Many others we've read about have come up with the courage to handle a situation as it was evolving. As the heat was ratcheted up, they did what they could.

A good comparison would be the Japanese and Russian nuclear reactor workers who stuck around and did what they could rather than desert their posts when disaster struck.

Every day we see examples of courage in the face of adversity. The media chooses to show what titillates instead of what is best about us as a people.

Chicago, IL

#44099 Nov 9, 2013
Imagine for a minute that you are a helicopter pilot. Imagine flying into a situation where your comrades are taking a beating and are surrounded by people who want to kill them and these people are armed with heavy weapons. Imagine the nerve it takes to descend into that kind of hell when the sky is clear and you could fly in the opposite direction, to safety. This is what our fellow countryman did for us. He risked his life so that others might live and he paid the ultimate price.

I bet Death saluted him before calling him home.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#44100 Nov 9, 2013
Strength and Honor wrote:
Imagine for a minute that you are a helicopter pilot. Imagine flying into a situation where your comrades are taking a beating and are surrounded by people who want to kill them and these people are armed with heavy weapons. Imagine the nerve it takes to descend into that kind of hell when the sky is clear and you could fly in the opposite direction, to safety. This is what our fellow countryman did for us. He risked his life so that others might live and he paid the ultimate price.
I bet Death saluted him before calling him home.
Awesome post!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min Frank N Stine 16,265
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Insults Are Easier 983,108
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 18 min Awesome Facts 33,211
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Robert F 683,790
So how exactly did O.J. Simpson pull off a doub... 3 hr common sense 19
the REAL reason for General Motors sales slumps 5 hr Disappointed US V... 7
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr Born Again Past JW 619,696
More from around the web