American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#44009 Nov 7, 2013
scum americans wrote:
AMERICA HAS NOW GIVEN THE HOMELESS A CHOICE , PRISON OR A CAMP , are we going back to hitlers CAMPS .THIS JUST SHOWS YOU AMERICA IS BACKWARD [YELLOW BACK SUMS]
Sorry about that post everyone. I took a big shit last night and had no idea it would show up here posting and pretending to be human.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#44010 Nov 7, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry about that post everyone. I took a big shit last night and had no idea it would show up here posting and pretending to be human.
I thought FAKE ROOSEVELT aka DUNG was the number 2? LOL!

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#44011 Nov 7, 2013
scum bum fears americans wrote:
<quoted text>O IS MY LITTE BABY GETTING UPSET ?? GO RUN TO YOU MARR AND PARRR THEY WILL LOOK AFTER YOU ALL YOUR LIFE MAMMS BOY
Tell us more about your racist 'tatts' that you were bragging about, pig. <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#44012 Nov 7, 2013
Chris - PSL wrote:
Do not feed trolls, but hug them tenderly until they feel comfortable.
Have you hugged a troll today??? They need hugs because it's quite obvious their mother's didn't.
If you hug them, you might get Poo on yourself and if you slap them, tou still might because they have a tendency to splatter! LOL.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#44013 Nov 7, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, DENG!
He wishes he was DUNG, he could spell then. LOL

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#44014 Nov 7, 2013
I suck Americans wrote:
SEEMS TO ME SOMEONE IS GETTING UPSET LOL THATS AMERICANS FOR YOU ???yellow back scums
Wrong again Fluffer.

You can tell who's in control when the spazz posters come to YOUR thread and GET ALL WORKED UP INTO A FRENZY BY POSTING IN ALL CAPS AND SPELLING IS REAL SPORADIC AND THEY DON'T MAKE ANY SENSE!

That's who is upset.

Vincit qui se vincit

#44015 Nov 7, 2013
Chris - PSL wrote:
Do not feed trolls, but hug them tenderly until they feel comfortable.
Have you hugged a troll today??? They need hugs because it's quite obvious their mother's didn't.
They don't want a hug from Chris, you're female!

Sorry lol

Vincit qui se vincit

#44016 Nov 7, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>He wishes he was DUNG, he could spell then. LOL
See what losing your roofing job will do to you, I think the sun melted his brain cell?

Vincit qui se vincit

#44017 Nov 7, 2013
Though it could just be that he's on drugs or ran out of drugs? lol

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#44018 Nov 7, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong again Fluffer.
You can tell who's in control when the spazz posters come to YOUR thread and GET ALL WORKED UP INTO A FRENZY BY POSTING IN ALL CAPS AND SPELLING IS REAL SPORADIC AND THEY DON'T MAKE ANY SENSE!
That's who is upset.
He's just sexually frustrated because he keeps poking holes in his blow up doll with his needle dick.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#44019 Nov 7, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>See what losing your roofing job will do to you, I think the sun melted his brain cell?
LOL!
RFD

Oakland, CA

#44020 Nov 7, 2013
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS wrote:
<quoted text>sucky gran dad what's the matter, your boy friend didn't come over you last night, or should I say NITE lol , yellow back low life scum
Ummm….. If you are going to bash the U.S, be constructive. I will agree with you in the fact that the U.S is nothing more than a pile of siht, but it is within the country more than anything else. A debauched, degenerate society at large large enough to destroy this once great country.
I will give a few examples here:

1.) In nearby Sonoma county a kid was walking down the street wearing a hoodie brandishing an exact replica of an AK47, the Officers told him to drop it, he didn’t. instead the kid started turning raising the muzzle , the twenty four year veteran of the Police force opened fired, killing the kid. Now, well, the veteran officer that put his life on the line every day -twenty four years worth- for the general public is now getting death threats for shooting the kid that initiated a life threatening gesture with an exact replica of an AK 47 that he brandished in public . THAT scenario that the kid perpetrated is a result of Degenerate parents, Degenerate school and Degenerate society protesting and threatening the Officer. The degenerate filth of this country does not appreciate the Police and the position that they have to deal with on a daily basis. If I had my way, I would let the degenerate filth go without law enforcement for a few months and then maybe they will appreciate the Police a little bit. It really grinds me to see the Police being rubbed by the very people that they putting their life on the line for each and every day.(((FILTHY ROTTEN DEGENERATE FILTH!!)))

Did I say ‘kid’? My bad.

2.)Here we have yet another (one of many cases) nutty white woman that thought she was going to help the poor misunderstood black youths ..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24750...

TBC..
RFD

Oakland, CA

#44021 Nov 7, 2013
She got her throat cut by one of the ‘poor misunderstood black youths’ wielding a box cutter. Of course, just like most of the cases ,race of the black boy was omitted in that case .
.The funny thing about cases like that is that there are literally hundreds upon hundreds of them. White girls and white women are the predominant victims of the vicious brutal black attacks yet many of them keep on keeping on with their want of intermingling with the “poor misunderstood blacks“..

3.) here we have a white woman that was mobbed by a group of those poor misunderstood black youths , they broke many bones in her face, including her jaw

http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/new-surge-in-black...

Here we have a case in where a white couple was kidnapped in their own car by some “misunderstood blacks”; they were tortured, both raped and then killed. Nothing mentioned in the media….

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24750...

.) Not long ago, A security watchman [George Zimmerman] for a housing complex was attacked unwarranted by a common black street punk [trayvon martin]. The liberal media turns it into a white-on-black hate crime and literally floods all media sources with their blatant lies , but in the meantime, a WW2 veteran and his wife are brutally tortured, raped and killed in their own home in a vicious hate-crime perpetrated by some black that a white helped create , hardly a word is mentioned in the States about that.
Hundreds upon hundreds of white people are being viciously attacked by both blacks that whites create and what is left of actual African-Americans. There is a huge, huge epidemic of blacks attacking whites in Chicago, but those, too, are kept under wraps. In one quote by the Police during a mob of blacks attacking two whites…“that is what they do”
Another case in point is the Australian man that was here in the states that was shot in the back while he was out for a jog. The mainstream media said he was randomly picked. They left out the key ingredient; he was randomly picked out of white people. Just before those “nice misunderstood blacks” shot him in the back, they posted on a social media site that they hated white people,, nothing was mentioned about that…….

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/college/...

here is their hatred for whites tweet...

http://dailycaller.com/2013/08/21/black-teen-...
RFD

Oakland, CA

#44022 Nov 7, 2013
Of course none of that is mentioned.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#44024 Nov 7, 2013
That is just one of many instances that has occurred by his KGB-like thugs. Not only is he destroying this country, but it is now a laughing stock of the world and is known as being weak and pathetic; our Allies don’t trust us and our enemies don’t fear us. Best system in the world? I hardly think so. If we [the U.S] had the system of Britain, Obama woud have been kicked out of his seat within the first year.
Although, given obama’s history and his parents history, I do not think Obama would make it into office there.. Frankly put, the only reason Obama is still in office is because he is black and no one wants to be first to step forward to initiate the process of kicking him out of his seat. Many will not say anything about him because they are deathly afraid of being labeled a racist. Usually when white people do say something about him they either open or close with the ’ my best friend is black’ shtick and so forth.
We have the so-called “obama care” that Obama did not create; he merely tweaked it to his, and his Stasi’s, liking. They created a faulty Obamacare website that was meant to purposely fail and they are stringing-along the failure of “obamacare” for a reason. In the end, after the degenerate politicians that the majority of the degenerate U.S people voted for are through with their “magic”, we will have a one payer state controlled health care system rivaling that of East Europe and the former USSR. As of right now, the pro-obama care degenerates are finding out through a faulty website that their health insurance is skyrocketing. All by design. The best socialized health care system in the world that we had for years is now gone; it is only a matter of a few more year before all aspects of the medical system severely degrades.
In our original system, any bum could go into a hospital and get superior treatment along with the best medicine in the world. The degenerates of the U.S complain about the fact that they have to wait in a free [to the degenerate]/subsidized county hospital for a couple of hours before they are seen by a DOCTOR. Those filthy degenerates are truly going to see the difference between our previously superior county hospitals and what is coming. Many quality doctors are already retiring from their profession because of what is coming. The twenty to eighty million additional illegal aliens that will be flowing in will not help the medical system. The typical debauched liberal does not realize that. They will not realize that until they become gravely ill and there are thousands of illegal aliens in front of them waiting for medical treatment in the severely degraded medical care system.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#44026 Nov 7, 2013
In San fransicko California, human garbage blights the streets; the smell of urine, feces and human stink rots the air from drugged up and drunken bums that litters the streets with needles and so forth,, much of it is AIDS tainted. That human garbage will attack citizens when one refuses to give them “spare change”. Those are not simply the unemployed or “down on luck” people, they are the worst of human garbage and they receive precedence over the productive quality people. Again, it stems from the degenerates that vote in degenerate politicians. Not long ago, one of those pieces of human trash climbed a telephone pole in his drugged up haze and half the SF Police force, fire dept. and even the BOMB SQUAD(!!) came out to coax him down. But the families of the victims of the TERRORIST act at Ft. Hood are crapped on. It isn’t just human garbage and their filth either; the garbage that lines the streets far surpasses that of third world under developed countries. Once again, the degenerate public is responsible, it isn‘t the politicians fault. Each politician has their individual Ideas and ways, it is up to the public to decide what they want and they pick it; they choose to pick degenerates. In other words, the majority of the U.S are the conduit or sewage pipe if you will and human waste [crappy politicians] flow through that sewage pipe .
NO other way around it; if it looks like a turd and it smells like a turd , it is a turd…and you can’t polish a turd, although, many Americans do try- turds trying to polish turds.
Funny thing about the American public
To summarize the facts :

The U.S education system is rapidly becoming under sub par compared to the rest of the world and the state university level is rapidly deteriorating while they continue to raise the tuition prices .
Janet Napolitano Has finished her job with the DHS, nnow she has moved on to further destroy the state Universities; she is about to spend millions of dollars to cater to non-English speaking students. The liberal students will just love that. Well that is until they find that their tuition prices have sky rocketed even higher and then they wont like Janet anymore. Again, degenerate trash. Their was a time before degeneracy took hold when people had to learn to speak English before they could advance one step forward and the new Immigrant was Proud. Now , well, they bend over backwards and charge tax payers to accommodate non-English speaking immigrants, illegal or not. Who’s fault? Again, the degenerate majority.
In Moraga California, There has been a rash of child molestations by the teachers in the Elementary schools; the school board keeps it quiet and simply moves the offending teachers around to various other schools.
TBC...
RFD

Oakland, CA

#44027 Nov 7, 2013
There will be thousands of upon thousands of Chinese and east Indians that will be flooding into this country that have a quality education and the filthy liberal white degenerates WILL do to the “Professional field ” what they did to the Trades with illegal Mexicans and S. Americans.

Many Americans say that they have American Pride, yet they hire and support illegal aliens, flood their businesses with employees with non English speaking workers to the point where many jobs require one to speak Spanish and it isn’t just menial jobs. Many skilled jobs that recently paid upwards of fifteen to twenty plus dollars an hour are now paying eight to ten dollars an hour and one must speak Spanish as a job requirement. No, it isn’t the Politicians that has degraded the American way of life. It is filthy degenerate white people for the most part- It is also the blacks [descendants of African-American slaves], but to a much lesser degree; thinking in their stunted little minds they are perpetrating vengeance against whites, but once again, it is them who pays the most. Because of greed , they [white people] of the common public do not realize that their future generations will be the lawn mowers. The blacks [descendants of African American slaves]? Nothinng will change for them, their multi-faceted genocide will continue as usual. The older First and second generations of Legal immigrants have far more pride in this country than the Degenerate filth that is destroying this country. The catholic church is now even supporting and preaching the flood of millions of illegal aliens solely for the purpose of more catholics.
In their racist hatred for whites, many blacks [descendants of African-American slaves] support the illegal influx because they think it is hurting white people; in their fanatical joy that stunts their already disabled minds, they do not see , let alone understand, what is happening to them. What is going on now is just the beginning of their total genocide. Many European-American people like blacks [descendants of African-American slaves] out of the white-guilt chicanery, but most Asians, Latin-Americans and Mexicans hate the miyata‘s. Even the Jamaicans and various other black/Afro nationalities dislike them. So, with that said, their unemployment rate is going to soar to new levels, their welfare and various other “entitlements” will be reduced (has already begun), their chances of coming out of prison alive will also be greatly reduced. That is just for openers. I won’t bother to go into the public school system within the inner cities; there, too, they [illegals] are preferred over the blacks [descendants of African-American slaves]. The blacks [descendants of African-American slaves] loves them some Democrat. The blacks [descendants of African-American slaves] are pathetic as a race- their own black leadership is destroying them as a race and they joyously follow them right into their graves. White leadership and many, many whites in the U.S are severely touched in the head, but the blacks [descendants of African-American slaves] surpass them by far.
Do you know that the Chinese regard themselves as a superior race, descendants of African-American slaves?? The truth of it is, they are in many ways, especially Superior to you. But you, you would rather attack them than learn from them…..

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Many of them.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#44028 Nov 7, 2013
Descendants of African-American slaves, have you ever heard of Tiger Moms? I doubt it. I will tell you anyways, the Chinese have Tiger Moms and the majority of you have Crack Moms.
Does La Raza [The Race] manipulate, lie ,connive and cheat the Mexican people like the black leadership does to the blacks [descendants of African-American slaves] in the U,S? Not. Your black leadership’s relationship to you as a public is something like the relationship you have with MS-13 and various other Mexican and Latino groups; Killing you and driving you out of town.,. Hahaha! No one likes you, not even your own leadership, you miyata’s!
Like I said: many European-Americans like you [descendants of African-American slaves] out of the white-guilt chicanery and some even breed with you. Many European-Americans do not like that, but they are not thinking clearly- The European/black [descendant of African-American slave] mixed child is throwing serious division within the black race [descendants of African-American slaves], further isolating the black [ descendants of African-American slaves] communities and your employment chances are diminishing; Look around you, the more European/black mixed kids that are born, the more they are replacing African-Americans EVERYWHERE and there is not a thing you can say or do about it. What? You think you can scream racism African-Americans ?..haha! Git dem white wominz, you mentally challenged fools.
Furthermore, you retarded boondoggles do not realize that ‘stop and frisk’ is in your best interest. In many places it has literally done away with much of the violent crime that your race is fancy to. If you are not trying to hide anything, why are you against being frisked. Contrary to what some of you mind stunted retarded boondoggles think, it is not the Republicans.
Si se puedo!
Oh, there are a few blacks jumping up-and-down about the eradication of their race such as this DHS worker …..

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/homeland-s...
RFD

Oakland, CA

#44029 Nov 7, 2013
Don’t he know that his own black leadership is laying into the black race [descendants of African-American slaves]? It appears not. I do not think that he really understands the complexity of the multi-faceted genocide of the black race [descendants of African-American slaves]. Anyways, I think Obama felt sorry for him for wanting to kill off the European-American race so he merely suspends the poor fella until he gets his mind right. The poor thing.
Black women , umm.. is wearing long blond or brown wigs helping you? I mean are you getting more black men and more jobs because of your clearly imitation style? Anyways, my best regards to you in your quest of being fake. No lie, when I see some of you , you remind me of a fully decorated Christmas tree. I don’t know why you tryin’ to be White. I mean what is up with that? What if white men started wearing black Afro wigs to appeal to the white women that are white blight? Believe me, there is quite a bit of white trash that would wear puffed out Afros and wearing their pants on their lower hips showing their under shorts if they thought that that they could get away with it, but they know damn well that you would start screaming racism. Now they [white people] don’t care how many white people you viciously torture and kill in your hate crime attacks (haven‘t you noticed that yet?), if you would just lighten up on your racism rules a bit, you would see that that there would be thousands upon thousands of little blond/blue white boys running around with puffed out black afros, their pants around their lower hips, their belt buckle to the rear and no laces in their ‘sneakers‘.. I am not trying to be funny, that is the straight-up truth. Black people [descendants of African-American slaves], believe this, there are white people that are actually more mind screwed than you are and the sad thing of it is they don‘t even know it.. White people wrecked their minds something real good. Dig wum sayin,, OG‘s?
Here we have degenerate filth at it’s finest…

RFD

Oakland, CA

#44030 Nov 7, 2013
Oh yes, word gets out that the EBT [welfare] is malfunctioning and that they have unlimited food stamps so the degenerate welfare army hits wal-mart clearing the shelves. Do you know what that illustrates? It illustrates that many in this country only care about what they can get right now.
Not only has obama more than tripled the welfare army ,but he is also hollowing out our military, removing all of the battle experienced, proficient and efficient generals and admirals and ,to rub siht in their face, he introduces the idea of making the U.S Marines wear unisex sissy caps. A belittling move that would’ve cost tax payers eight million dollars!

The average typical Americans are zombies, they have no clue to what is going on in their own neighborhoods, let alone the country. The only thing they know is what is spoon fed to them by the television and the corrupt main stream media. The funny thing is, they will deny that fact. Yet, at the same time, they will parrot what is shown on television and spoon fed to them by the intensely corrupt mainstream media. Republicans are not responsible for the Gvnmt shut down and shutting down un manned monuments and parks. That is ALL Obama’s doing. He spent more tax payer money on keeping people out than if he left them open. He shut down the war memorials to keep out war veterans yet he allows illegal aliens to demonstrate at the National Mall. Spit in the eye of War Veterans is what obama did, but first and foremost, the Obama Voters and supporters spit in the eye of the War Veterans. I know that most of you Americans are seriously lacking in the self-responsibility department so you do not understand that.
Obama has fired one-hundred and ninety-seven Generals , admirals, colonels and various other Top Brass Soldiers. Obama’s technique and actions of purging the military rivals that of the Communist and Socialist historical pasts of both Russia and parts of Europe.
One difference: the military now passes out medals for NOT shooting the enemy in the field.
To repeat: In an attempt to rub siht in the faces of the Military, obama tried to make the Marines wear sissy caps. Now that attempt at belittling the Marines would have costed the American degenerates eight million dollars. Eight million dollars to further emasculate the Military. Those caps Obama introduced make the French sissy caps look tough! Simply anothermove to make the U.S Military a laughing stock.
Now maybe if you degenerate Obama voters would have studied Obama’s past and what he is about before you voted instead of voting blindly with your heads up your arses…

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Tellthetruth 987,307
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min kent 687,222
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 23 min Lawrence Wolf 30,854
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 29 min RADEKT 286,542
I LOVE my new LG V20 smartphone!!! 2 hr Doctor REALITY 5
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr Seentheotherside 619,790
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 4 hr Classic 4,313
More from around the web