American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
scum americans

Perth, Australia

#43987 Nov 6, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Nice post, illiterate slob. Tell us about your racist tattoos on your neck, I bet one of them is a picture of a big dick, Ditch Pig. <¦-o
go cry girl to your daddy maybe he will let you scuck he's cock to shut you up
scum americans

Perth, Australia

#43988 Nov 6, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
YAWN!!!!!!!!!!
Same incoherent bullshyte every day. Do you have a job? Obviously not, you're here too much, Pathetic..I'd tell you to shoot yourself, except you're not allowed to own guns, which in your case, really is a good thing...
lol how many mass shootings this year lol ,america doesn't need a war , your gay gays will kill each other lol YELLOW BACK MORONS

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#43989 Nov 6, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
In reference to #9... Why?...They were not 'Squids'...Popeye, Donald Duck and Pluto were Coasties...It's true and I can prove it, and I am also a former Coastie, the ones who 'do more with less'..
A short story..Adak Alaska...The first night my ship pulled into port, we went to the Tundra Club, The Marine bar, got drunk and fought the Marines..The next night, we went to the Tundra Club, got drunk with the Marines and then the Marines and Coasties went down the hill to the Navy Club and beat up the Squids....
You had a dog named 'Chesty'...Have you heard of Signalman First Class Douglas Munro?
Point Cruz, Guadalcanal, a Marine Battalion was pinned on the beach by the Japanese...Petty Officer Munro, in command of a squadron of Higgins boats, placed his boat, armed with only one .50 cal, between the Japs and the Marines and was killed by the jap fire..Douglas Munro is the only Coastie that has ever received the Medal of Honor...It is the only time the Marine Corps recommended a non Marine for the award..It was then LtCol. Chesty Pullers Battalion that Munro saved...Semper Paratus and Semper Fi...
Where'd CHOCOLATE FACE go? He must have come down off his khat high, the retard from Australia is getting boring. LOL
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#43990 Nov 6, 2013
Chris - PSL wrote:
Top 10 reasons you know you’re the daughter of a U.S Marine when…
1. You’re the only civilian on your block who can sing the “Marines Hymn” by heart.
2. Your dad reminds your date that he has multiple medals for sharp-shooting.
3. You lived in over 3 countries during the first six years of your life.
4. You’re the only four-year-old in your daycare who can read a real clock.(A military clock)
5. You’re the only ten-year-old in your grade who can give the correct Zulu time for all of the 24 time zones.
6. You know what Semper Fi really means.
7. It means 'Always Faithful'.
8.“Navy” and “Army” are both four letter words around your dad.
9. You were never allowed to watch Popeye or Donald Duck as a child.
10. You have learned over the years that it is not the Marines who are dispatched last, but the Navy.
11. When your four-year-old sister is not allowed to sing “In the Navy” or “In the Army now.”
12. You can spell “OOrahh!”
13. You know what the phonetic alphabet is.
14. You can recite the phonetic alphabet forwards and backwards.
15. Your dad’s Chevy truck lacks a Chevy insignia because it was replaced by an eagle, globe and anchor.
16. Although not required, you still know all seven steps of the firing cycle of the M16A2.
17. You have nightmares about,“Yellow footprints”?
18. All the males in your family from birth and up wear high and tights.
19. You’ve memorized the entire history of the USMC from 1775 to the present day.
20.'Maggot' is a term of endearment.
21. When the other children on the block say that their dads don’t have 2 birthdays you look at them as if they were from Mars.
22. Table Manners?
23. M16 is not a gun. It is a shoulder-fired, magazine-fed, full-auto, air-cooled weapon.
24. Whenever you watch a war movie, you spend half the time correcting the mistakes.
25. Yes I do know what time zero-dark-30 is!
26. Instead of summer camp, you get boot-camp!
27. Instead of playing with baby-dolls, you played with GI-Joe.(Who incidentally is a Marine)
28. You can tell what country the kid in the barracks next door is from by the way his dad salutes.
29. You know every minute detail about each of your dad’s service ribbons.
30. You learned that Marines don’t wear hats.
31. The mantle above you fireplace is cluttered with ceremonial burial flags and the service graduation pictures that go with them.
32. You know the words to “Taps”.
33. Even your dog is a Marine.(His name is Chesty.)
34. You’re reminded on a regular basis, who your dad’s senior drill instructor was.(My dad’s was Sr Drill Instructor SSGT Barron.)
(continue in next post)
In reference to #9..Why not??? They were not Squids... Popeye, Donald Duck and Pluto were Coasties and i can prove it....
WW2, Point Cruz Guadalcanal, Signalman First Class Douglas A Munro, USCG, was KIA rescuing a Marine Battalion pinned the beach by the Japanese...It is the first time the Marine Corps has ever recommended the Medal of Honor for a different service(PO Munro did receive the MOH, Posthumously)..It was Chesty Pullers Batt. that he died for, and it was LtCol Chesty puller that recommended the award for him, and was endorsed by MajGen. Vandegrift...
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#43991 Nov 6, 2013
OOPS...My first post didn't show so I shortened it..Ignore my last one...And I've only had 2 beers.lol..
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#43992 Nov 6, 2013
scum americans wrote:
<quoted text>lol how many mass shootings this year lol ,america doesn't need a war , your gay gays will kill each other lol YELLOW BACK MORONS
Hey stupid...Do you know why the Japanese never considered invading the US? They knew they could never defeat us...Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto told the High Command that they would find a gun behind every blade of grass...
How many killings by knives in the UK and Australia??? More than gun killings per capita in the US...Your turn bonzo...

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#43993 Nov 6, 2013
scum that fears americans wrote:
<quoted text>go cry girl to your daddy maybe he will let you scuck he's cock to shut you up
That's a superbly constructed post, for an illiterate sodomite. <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#43994 Nov 6, 2013
scum that fears americans wrote:
AMERICA HAS NOW GIVEN THE HOMELESS A CHOICE , PRISON OR A CAMP , are we going back to hitlers CAMPS .THIS JUST SHOWS YOU AMERICA IS BACKWARD [YELLOW BACK SUMS]
Why are you so stupid, were you born that way little girl? <¦-o
scum americans

Perth, Australia

#43996 Nov 6, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you so stupid, were you born that way little girl? <¦-o
ok small cock trying to be a man are we, NEVER HAPPEN WHEN YOUR STILL LIVING WITH YOUR MARRR AND PARRR ,HILLBILLY SLOB
uncourteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#43997 Nov 7, 2013
douche nozzle wrote:
<quoted text>ok small cock trying to be a man are we, NEVER HAPPEN WHEN YOUR STILL LIVING WITH YOUR MARRR AND PARRR ,HILLBILLY SLOB
yet another fascinating post!

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#43998 Nov 7, 2013
scum bum fears americans wrote:
<quoted text>ok small cock trying to be a man are we, NEVER HAPPEN WHEN YOUR STILL LIVING WITH YOUR MARRR AND PARRR ,HILLBILLY SLOB
Why are you so stupid, Ditch Pig? <¦-o

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#43999 Nov 7, 2013
Chris - PSL wrote:
I apologize for the double post. Topix had a hiccup.
I liked those, thanks for posting them Chris!

Vincit qui se vincit

#44000 Nov 7, 2013
scum americans AKA DENG wrote:
<quoted text>THATS WHY YOU AMERICANS SHIT , ON US YELLOW BACK SCUMS .????
lol, DENG!

Vincit qui se vincit

#44001 Nov 7, 2013
I SuCK AmErIcAnS wrote:
<quoted text>I grunt like a pig when I get a small cock or any cock (preferably a extra large one) while trying to enjoy my men, NEVER HAPPEN AS LONG AS I A HILLBILLY SLOB PORK LOVER
WOW, to much info.........
scum americans

Perth, Australia

#44002 Nov 7, 2013
SEEMS TO ME SOMEONE IS GETTING UPSET LOL THATS AMERICANS FOR YOU ???yellow back scums
scum americans

Perth, Australia

#44003 Nov 7, 2013
USA_1 MAMMS BOY wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you so stupid, Ditch Pig? <¦-o
O IS MY LITTE BABY GETTING UPSET ?? GO RUN TO YOU MARR AND PARRR THEY WILL LOOK AFTER YOU ALL YOUR LIFE MAMMS BOY

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#44004 Nov 7, 2013
scum americans wrote:
SEEMS TO ME SOMEONE IS GETTING UPSET LOL THATS AMERICANS FOR YOU ???yellow back scums
Why would anyone be upset? YOU should be upset, creep. After all, you're retarded, and there's no cure for it.

Because you're so stupid, people turn their backs on you all the time, don't they dummy?
scum americans

Perth, Australia

#44005 Nov 7, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>I'M MARRRS BABY BOY DON'T PICK ON ME, I FUCKED HER LAST NITE BECAUSE I'M A HILLBILLY AND DON'T WANT A JOB
well we all know you live with your mother ,you carn't do without her coz your not a real MAN yet , your just a stupid prat and always will be ,,
scum americans

Perth, Australia

#44006 Nov 7, 2013
scum americans wrote:
<quoted text>go cry girl to your daddy maybe he will let you scuck he's cock to shut you up
and this was to that comic book boy wonder [usa 1] lol stupid prat ..

“Insert useless statement here.”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#44008 Nov 7, 2013
Do not feed trolls, but hug them tenderly until they feel comfortable.

Have you hugged a troll today??? They need hugs because it's quite obvious their mother's didn't.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 5 min Lyndi 36,857
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min Chuck 688,691
Mysterious cyber espionage campaign uses 'torpe... 2 hr Erratic Mind 2
Kobe Bryant top 10 Dunks: # 1 is FREAKIN INSANE 2 hr Doctor REALITY 1
Why is Mahattan Johnny a gay trucker 2 hr Johnny 13
Simpson was holding Cowlings....."hostage"..dur... 3 hr Johnny 3
Does anyone else hate being around white women? 3 hr Johnny 27
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr gabrieltard 988,455
More from around the web