American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS

Perth, Australia

#43877 Nov 4, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>I still can't figure out how anyone in their right mind, would pay money to do a swine like you, Ditch Pig? <¦-o
maybe I should start reading comic book little minded boy.
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS

Perth, Australia

#43878 Nov 4, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, Australia's welfare must pay out pretty good. No wonder your 3rd world trash family emigrated there.
hahahaha theres no welfair dickhead
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#43880 Nov 4, 2013
MWHAHhahahhaaa

"American policymakers, setting themselves up as guardians of the world system, are more inclined than ever to simply disregard international laws and conventions if they get in the way of unrivaled military supremacy. Every instance of U.S. armed intervention...represents a flagrant violation of regional treaties and laws, not to mention the UN Charter itself, which explicitly prohibits military attacks against sovereign nations - for example, Grenada, Nicaragua, Haiti, Panama, Serbia, and Iraq. In any event, the U.S. has consistently shown its contempt for international bodies, agreements, and procedures that might conflict with its hegemonic aspirations."
Carl Boggs

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#43882 Nov 4, 2013
UIDIOTsomslianPirateRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE wrote:
One for toilet bowl!
HEHHEHEHE!
Our own Somali pirates, Sad state of Affair!
Read! You be incensed, our US newspaper mock us runts of grunt airheads !
-====
OZombies
Mogadishu, Somalia Reply »
|
|
|
3 hrs ago
http://www.somalianblog.com/2012/10/14066 ....
SOMALIAN PIRATES PATROLLING POPPY FIELDS IN AFGHANISTAN
Somalian War Lords have openly said they are protecting Afghani poppy fields.
Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, I voted for you as the dumbest poster on this thread. I pulling for you on this one, I think with your level of stupidity you could even beat the moron from Perth. I didn't realize you're into opium, I thought you were a khat head, ignorant Somali pirate? <¦-o

United States

#43883 Nov 4, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, I voted for you as the dumbest poster on this thread. I pulling for you on this one, I think with your level of stupidity you could even beat the moron from Perth. I didn't realize you're into opium, I thought you were a khat head, ignorant Somali pirate? <¦-o
I did not know you worked with NFL the Somalian Pirate and his drug habits! Man you evil! Boys and Girls DON"T DO DRUGS, It bad for you, so don't follow Poster USA1 advice, hard drugs can kill you!

United States

#43884 Nov 4, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, I voted for you as the dumbest poster on this thread. I pulling for you on this one, I think with your level of stupidity you could even beat the moron from Perth. I didn't realize you're into opium, I thought you were a khat head, ignorant Somali pirate? <¦-o
What with you love for Chocolate face? So you racist?
This below will counter your stupidity!

William Blum

book ''Killing Hope'

Flying opium and heroin all over Indochina to serve the personal and entrepreneurial needs of the CIA's various military and political allies, ultimately turning numerous GIs into addicts. The operation was not a paragon of discretion. Heroin was refined in a laboratory located on the site of CIA headquarters in northern Laos. After a decade of American military intervention, Southeast Asia had become the source of 70 percent of the world's illicit opium and the major supplier of raw materials for America's booming heroin market.

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#43885 Nov 4, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Did they actually emigrate, or did they just wash up on shore after a tsunami? LOL...
Most likely floated down the Ganges and out to sea with the rest of the sewage.

United States

#43886 Nov 4, 2013
ADD!

William Blum

book ''Killing Hope'

Mujahedeen commanders inside Afghanistan personally controlled huge fields of opium poppies, the raw material from which heroin is refined. CIA-supplied trucks and mules, which had carried arms into Afghanistan, were used to transport some of the opium to the numerous laboratories along the Afghan-Pakistan border, whence many tons of heroin were processed with the cooperation of the Pakistani military. The output provided an estimated one-third to one-half of the heroin used annually in the United States and three-quarters of that used in Western Europe. In 1993, an official of the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration called Afghanistan the new Columbia of the drug world.

United States

#43888 Nov 5, 2013
Democracy Facade, Daniel Hellinger and Dennis Judd, p215

To protect political allies in Thailand and elsewhere, the CIA guarded poppy fields and transported heroin on one of its "company" airlines, Air America.

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#43889 Nov 5, 2013
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS wrote:
<quoted text>hahahaha theres no welfair dickhead
And you're a liar, dumbass. Centrelink oversees $70.5 billion a year, the bulk of which goes towards the poorest 30% of the Australian population. You can call it social security, you can call it pogey, the dole or whatever, it's still welfare. So get off the govt teat and start paying your own way you f*cking leech.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#43890 Nov 5, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!

United States

#43891 Nov 5, 2013
Eduardo Galeano, Upside Down, p251

People in the United States consume half the sleeping pills, tranquilizers, and other legal drugs sold in the world, as well as half the illegal drugs ...[but] the United States makes up only 5 percent of the world's population.

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#43892 Nov 5, 2013
UIDIOTsomalianPirateRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE wrote:
Democracy Facade, Daniel Hellinger and Dennis Judd, p215
To protect political allies in Thailand and elsewhere, the CIA guarded poppy fields and transported heroin on one of its "company" airlines, Air America.
CHOCOLATE FACE is carpet bombing with spam again! <¦-o

United States

#43893 Nov 5, 2013
Warlord's death evokes CIA's Golden days in the heroin trade
by Jonathan Manthorpe, Vancouver Sun

The death of Burmese warlord Khun Sa severs one of the few remaining links between Washington's Central Intelligence Agency and the trafficking of heroin out of Southeast Asia's famed Golden Triangle.

... In the 1960s and '70s, Khun Sa's empire fitted neatly into a CIA operation to fund Southeast Asian hill tribe militias to attack North Vietnamese supply routes to the war in South Vietnam.

In one of the CIA's more foul operations, its agents used its Air America airline to fly out Golden Triangle heroin. The drug was sold to corrupt South Vietnamese and Thai politicians who then peddled it to GIs in South Vietnam and a booming population of addicts in America.

United States

#43894 Nov 5, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>CHOCOLATE FACE is carpet bombing with spam again! <¦-o
NFL the Chocolate faced Imp! YEa i know!

A WorldWide Wrestling WWE Smack Down extravaganza
Airing World vs USA Nazis grunts Airheads! A SmackDown - The Winner World ! Bhahahhaaaaa Oh YEA!(dEEP TONe!) tONE LOC!
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS

Perth, Australia

#43896 Nov 5, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
ok FAT AMERICAN SLOB CLARM DOWN YOUR BIG MACS ON IT'S WAY lol
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS

Perth, Australia

#43897 Nov 5, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>CHOCOLATE FACE is carpet bombing with spam again! <¦-o
and this is what there learn in school so dumb , FAT ASS AMERICAN ,WHY NOT DROP BIG MACS IN YOUR NEXT CONFLICT , YOU WOULD A BETTER OUT COME THAN SENTING IN TROOPS LOL

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#43899 Nov 5, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>He can run but he can't hide! LOL...
I wonder how many buffalo chips he has in his collection now? I bet his basement smells like shyte!

Vincit qui se vincit

#43900 Nov 5, 2013
I TWEAK IN THE GREAT U S A wrote:
<quoted text>sorry we don't have buffalo there full of american crap you keep them lol YELLOW BACK SCUM
Oh so now you're trying to throw animals under your bus too! lol

WOW!!

Vincit qui se vincit

#43901 Nov 5, 2013
Strength and Honor wrote:
<quoted text>
Fu@k You Little Racy Tits Wuss Girl
lol

Morning S&H, hey you remember Chris-PSL right? She left a post here yesterday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Hidingfromyou 879,185
Why do we live life when we have to die anyway? (Jul '13) 2 min tremblaylucas 208
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Liam 603,258
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 min Epiphany2 613,074
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 5 min -Stray Dog 8,062
hi guys mera lund bahut mota hai meri gf gaand... (Apr '12) 36 min ashu 31
If you dare date a nigerian man. (Aug '13) 37 min Kinston 55
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Pegasus 272,886
The Christian Atheist debate 9 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 3,849
More from around the web