American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#43865 Nov 4, 2013
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS wrote:
<quoted text>YOUR MOTHER MUST BE PROUD OF YOUR SO BRIGHT ARN'T YOU LOL NOT AMERICAN YELLOW BACK SCUM,lol get out of your wheel chair and stop bluging of welfair, be a man and work for a living
HUH? WHAT????
Let me tell you 'SOMFINK', you pathetic little 'Rent Boy'...
NARRR,'Wots the Bloody point'???? Yer carnt even speak the Kings language you claim to be born into...

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#43866 Nov 4, 2013
WEAK SHEMALE WITH YELLOW TRAMP STAMP ON BACKSIDE wrote:
<quoted text>lol it;s true not about welfare ,i make more money than you would in a year lol american dip shit
I still can't figure out how anyone in their right mind, would pay money to do a swine like you, Ditch Pig? <¦-o

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#43868 Nov 4, 2013
<quoted text>lol it;s true not about welfare ,i make more money than you would in a year lol american dip shit
Wow, Australia's welfare must pay out pretty good. No wonder your 3rd world trash family emigrated there.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#43869 Nov 4, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, Australia's welfare must pay out pretty good. No wonder your 3rd world trash family emigrated there.
Did they actually emigrate, or did they just wash up on shore after a tsunami? LOL...
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#43871 Nov 4, 2013
One for toilet bowl!
HEHHEHEHE!

Our own US news reports, Sad state of Affair!

Read! You be incensed, our US newspaper mock you runts of grunt airheads !
-====
OZombies

San Francisco, CA Reply »
|

|

|
3 hrs ago

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2012/10/14066 ....

U.S. TROOPS PATROLING POPPY FIELDS IN AFGHANISTAN
U.S. military has openly said it is protecting Afghani poppy fields.

United States

#43872 Nov 4, 2013
No ones home! BAHHAHhhahahahaaaa

United States

#43873 Nov 4, 2013
"Condelleza Rice and Colin Powell are both dangerous people. What they did in Haiti [2004 U.S.-backed coup that ousted democratically elected President Jean-Bertrand Aristide] is a good measure of it. They destroyed a democracy. They squelched loans that had been approved by the Inter-American Development Bank. They did everything behind the scenes, including arming the thugs that came to overrun the country. They're frauds."
Randall Robinson

United States

#43875 Nov 4, 2013
Ring you bells! ring-a-ling-ding dongs, Ring you bells! Grunting in toilet bowl! Ring you bells! Riiiiiiiing!

Anyone home, i guest, i take another dump!

HERE IT IS! HERE IT IS!

Look!~

Our leaders are cruel because only those willing to be inordinately cruel and remorseless can hold positions of leadership in the foreign policy establishment. People capable of expressing a full human measure of compassion and empathy toward faraway powerless strangers do not become president of the United States, or vice president, or secretary of state, or national security adviser."
William Blum
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS

Perth, Australia

#43877 Nov 4, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>I still can't figure out how anyone in their right mind, would pay money to do a swine like you, Ditch Pig? <¦-o
maybe I should start reading comic book little minded boy.
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS

Perth, Australia

#43878 Nov 4, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahaha theres no welfair dickhead

United States

#43880 Nov 4, 2013
MWHAHhahahhaaa

"American policymakers, setting themselves up as guardians of the world system, are more inclined than ever to simply disregard international laws and conventions if they get in the way of unrivaled military supremacy. Every instance of U.S. armed intervention...represents a flagrant violation of regional treaties and laws, not to mention the UN Charter itself, which explicitly prohibits military attacks against sovereign nations - for example, Grenada, Nicaragua, Haiti, Panama, Serbia, and Iraq. In any event, the U.S. has consistently shown its contempt for international bodies, agreements, and procedures that might conflict with its hegemonic aspirations."
Carl Boggs

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#43882 Nov 4, 2013
UIDIOTsomslianPirateRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE wrote:
One for toilet bowl!
HEHHEHEHE!
Our own Somali pirates, Sad state of Affair!
Read! You be incensed, our US newspaper mock us runts of grunt airheads !
-====
OZombies
Mogadishu, Somalia Reply »
|
|
|
3 hrs ago
http://www.somalianblog.com/2012/10/14066 ....
SOMALIAN PIRATES PATROLLING POPPY FIELDS IN AFGHANISTAN
Somalian War Lords have openly said they are protecting Afghani poppy fields.
Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, I voted for you as the dumbest poster on this thread. I pulling for you on this one, I think with your level of stupidity you could even beat the moron from Perth. I didn't realize you're into opium, I thought you were a khat head, ignorant Somali pirate? <¦-o

United States

#43883 Nov 4, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, I voted for you as the dumbest poster on this thread. I pulling for you on this one, I think with your level of stupidity you could even beat the moron from Perth. I didn't realize you're into opium, I thought you were a khat head, ignorant Somali pirate? <¦-o
I did not know you worked with NFL the Somalian Pirate and his drug habits! Man you evil! Boys and Girls DON"T DO DRUGS, It bad for you, so don't follow Poster USA1 advice, hard drugs can kill you!

United States

#43884 Nov 4, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey CHOCOLATE FACE, I voted for you as the dumbest poster on this thread. I pulling for you on this one, I think with your level of stupidity you could even beat the moron from Perth. I didn't realize you're into opium, I thought you were a khat head, ignorant Somali pirate? <¦-o
What with you love for Chocolate face? So you racist?
This below will counter your stupidity!

William Blum

book ''Killing Hope'

Flying opium and heroin all over Indochina to serve the personal and entrepreneurial needs of the CIA's various military and political allies, ultimately turning numerous GIs into addicts. The operation was not a paragon of discretion. Heroin was refined in a laboratory located on the site of CIA headquarters in northern Laos. After a decade of American military intervention, Southeast Asia had become the source of 70 percent of the world's illicit opium and the major supplier of raw materials for America's booming heroin market.

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#43885 Nov 4, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Did they actually emigrate, or did they just wash up on shore after a tsunami? LOL...
Most likely floated down the Ganges and out to sea with the rest of the sewage.

United States

#43886 Nov 4, 2013
ADD!

William Blum

book ''Killing Hope'

Mujahedeen commanders inside Afghanistan personally controlled huge fields of opium poppies, the raw material from which heroin is refined. CIA-supplied trucks and mules, which had carried arms into Afghanistan, were used to transport some of the opium to the numerous laboratories along the Afghan-Pakistan border, whence many tons of heroin were processed with the cooperation of the Pakistani military. The output provided an estimated one-third to one-half of the heroin used annually in the United States and three-quarters of that used in Western Europe. In 1993, an official of the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration called Afghanistan the new Columbia of the drug world.

United States

#43888 Nov 5, 2013
Democracy Facade, Daniel Hellinger and Dennis Judd, p215

To protect political allies in Thailand and elsewhere, the CIA guarded poppy fields and transported heroin on one of its "company" airlines, Air America.

“Seriously guys...”

Regina

#43889 Nov 5, 2013
<quoted text>hahahaha theres no welfair dickhead
And you're a liar, dumbass. Centrelink oversees $70.5 billion a year, the bulk of which goes towards the poorest 30% of the Australian population. You can call it social security, you can call it pogey, the dole or whatever, it's still welfare. So get off the govt teat and start paying your own way you f*cking leech.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#43890 Nov 5, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Most likely floated down the Ganges and out to sea with the rest of the sewage.
LOL!

United States

#43891 Nov 5, 2013
Eduardo Galeano, Upside Down, p251

People in the United States consume half the sleeping pills, tranquilizers, and other legal drugs sold in the world, as well as half the illegal drugs ...[but] the United States makes up only 5 percent of the world's population.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min Mirror Mirror Walls 26,105
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Gods r Delusion x... 685,739
I hate Haiti (Jan '10) 39 min Anne Nonymiss 109
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 50 min nanoanomaly 985,687
"BIGGEST SCAM in WORLD HISTORY...." 1 hr YTube 1st 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Here For Now 619,748
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 2 hr Doctor REALITY 26
More from around the web