“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#43845 Nov 4, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
'selve enployed'
Nice spelling, illiterate creep. Everyone laughs at you, don't they, jobless fool?
He's a self-employed artist, he draws welfare.

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#43846 Nov 4, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
I just ordered last week a brand new 2014 Dodge Ram with most of the options except Diesel. I can do this because I'm rich.
<quoted text>
Oooo big deal. I dropped $750,000 on a new plane last year. I can do that because I can buy and sell you and your little hobby farm many times over.
As for you "being rich", that's a joke. The 2014 Dodge Ram 3500 starts at just over $34,000, and that's in CANADA where vehicles are always more expensive than in the US. The 2500 starts at just under $30,000.
If you think you're "rich" because you can drop $40-45K on a fully loaded pick up, well I hate to disappoint you...

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#43847 Nov 4, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooo big deal. I dropped $750,000 on a new plane last year. I can do that because I can buy and sell you and your little hobby farm many times over.
As for you "being rich", that's a joke. The 2014 Dodge Ram 3500 starts at just over $34,000, and that's in CANADA where vehicles are always more expensive than in the US. The 2500 starts at just under $30,000.
If you think you're "rich" because you can drop $40-45K on a fully loaded pick up, well I hate to disappoint you...
FAKE Roosevelt is actually DUNG, his caps lock key is broken so he took a new identity. The only non human powered vehicle he's ever operated, is a cart pulled by a yak. LOL

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#43848 Nov 4, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a self-employed artist, he draws welfare.
LOL!

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#43849 Nov 4, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>He still has roofers threatning to whip his azz, that's why he had to leave town, they were all after him and his Buffalo crap lol
He can run but he can't hide! LOL...

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#43850 Nov 4, 2013
Chris - PSL wrote:
Wanted to share an experience that I had this weekend.
This weekend, I worked the Stuart,Florida Air Show. Every year hubby and I work at Camp Victory's "Boot Camp" This is where you can sign your kids into boot camp for 30 minutes. Always have so much fun!
This year was the first year the Sky Soldiers Demonstration team attended. I watched all morning as the H-model Huey and Cobra helicopters went up taking passengers for a 15 minute ride.
So, during our lunch break and after eating the most greasiest Philly cheese steak hero, my hubby decides to take me for my first helicopter ride.
Hubby isn't a stranger to helicopters. He's been in Black Hawks and Chinook's. Hubby has the biggest smile on his face as he paid the $75 bucks a piece for our tickets. He then starts talking to the crew who are all veterans about his Afghanistan (trashcanistan)experiences. Well, the crew takes a liking to my hubby and decides to give us the best seats (door gunner seats)on the real Vietnam Era UH-1H Huey.
The crew straps me in and tell me that I may be too small to sit in the seat because the belts aren't meant for tiny people. They wanted to seat me somewhere else. But, the crew likes my hubby so much that they keep me there so I can have the best experience of my life.(gee thanks)lol
So, we take off, doors open. The pilot does all kinds of maneuvers that send me facing the ground and then flips the other way and now I'm facing the sky. All I could do was scream "I don't like this". No one could hear my screams over the sound of the blades and we all had ear plugs. There is nothing to hold onto! No where to brace my feet. No "oh sh!t" bar. I thought that I was going to lose my lunch!! I wanted to hold onto my belt, but didn't feel secure because of the conversation that took place before taking off. Hubby was dying laughing at me! He said he has never seen me scared to death. He also said the look on my face was well worth the 150 bucks!
My knees continued to shake for almost 8 hours after the ride.
I have always had a lot of respect for our Veterans, but now I have a new found respect for our military men and women who have flown in these helicopters.
It was an experience that I WILL NEVER FORGET!!!
Thank you to all the men and women of our armed services!
Hi Chris, nice post.
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS

Perth, Australia

#43851 Nov 4, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Not likely, you only take male clients,'Johns' like John the roofer aka Yucancananan from Oklahoma, Ditch Pig. <-o
sounds to me and every one here you like men lol ditch pig is that were you got your mother YELLOW BACK SCUM
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS

Perth, Australia

#43852 Nov 4, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>He still has roofers threatning to whip his azz, that's why he had to leave town, they were all after him and his Buffalo crap lol
sorry we don't have buffalo there full of american crap you keep them lol YELLOW BACK SCUM
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS

Perth, Australia

#43853 Nov 4, 2013
Chris - PSL wrote:
Wanted to share an experience that I had this weekend.
This weekend, I worked the Stuart,Florida Air Show. Every year hubby and I work at Camp Victory's "Boot Camp" This is where you can sign your kids into boot camp for 30 minutes. Always have so much fun!
This year was the first year the Sky Soldiers Demonstration team attended. I watched all morning as the H-model Huey and Cobra helicopters went up taking passengers for a 15 minute ride.
So, during our lunch break and after eating the most greasiest Philly cheese steak hero, my hubby decides to take me for my first helicopter ride.
Hubby isn't a stranger to helicopters. He's been in Black Hawks and Chinook's. Hubby has the biggest smile on his face as he paid the $75 bucks a piece for our tickets. He then starts talking to the crew who are all veterans about his Afghanistan (trashcanistan)experiences. Well, the crew takes a liking to my hubby and decides to give us the best seats (door gunner seats)on the real Vietnam Era UH-1H Huey.
The crew straps me in and tell me that I may be too small to sit in the seat because the belts aren't meant for tiny people. They wanted to seat me somewhere else. But, the crew likes my hubby so much that they keep me there so I can have the best experience of my life.(gee thanks)lol
So, we take off, doors open. The pilot does all kinds of maneuvers that send me facing the ground and then flips the other way and now I'm facing the sky. All I could do was scream "I don't like this". No one could hear my screams over the sound of the blades and we all had ear plugs. There is nothing to hold onto! No where to brace my feet. No "oh sh!t" bar. I thought that I was going to lose my lunch!! I wanted to hold onto my belt, but didn't feel secure because of the conversation that took place before taking off. Hubby was dying laughing at me! He said he has never seen me scared to death. He also said the look on my face was well worth the 150 bucks!
My knees continued to shake for almost 8 hours after the ride.
I have always had a lot of respect for our Veterans, but now I have a new found respect for our military men and women who have flown in these helicopters.
It was an experience that I WILL NEVER FORGET!!!
Thank you to all the men and women of our armed services!
what a lot off shit chris get over yourselve and wake up AMERICAN TRASH
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS

Perth, Australia

#43855 Nov 4, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!
lol it;s true not about welfare ,i make more money than you would in a year lol american dip shit
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS

Perth, Australia

#43856 Nov 4, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Chris, nice post.
you suck hole , just shows me and the rest that you follow like a little lost sheep yellow back scum
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS

Perth, Australia

#43857 Nov 4, 2013
USA_1 YELLOW BACK wrote:
<quoted text>He can run but he can't hide! LOL...
I don't hide I'm not a YELLOW BACK

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#43858 Nov 4, 2013
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS wrote:
<quoted text>you suck hole , just shows me and the rest that you follow like a little lost sheep yellow back scum
In other words:
Duh.
Why are you dumb, and what can you do about it?
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS

Perth, Australia

#43859 Nov 4, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words:
Duh.
Why are you dumb, and what can you do about it?
YOUR MOTHER MUST BE PROUD OF YOUR SO BRIGHT ARN'T YOU LOL NOT AMERICAN YELLOW BACK SCUM,lol get out of your wheel chair and stop bluging of welfair, be a man and work for a living

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#43860 Nov 4, 2013
<quoted text>YOUR MOTHER MUST BE PROUD OF YOUR SO BRIGHT ARN'T YOU LOL NOT AMERICAN YELLOW BACK SCUM,lol get out of your wheel chair and stop bluging of welfair, be a man and work for a living
You have no work. You have nothing, boy.
How does that feel?

Since: Nov 08

Chicago, IL

#43861 Nov 4, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
How does that feel?
Can you imagine how afraid that fool must be, that in these tough times it doesn't have a job and is so incredibly stupid?
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS

Perth, Australia

#43862 Nov 4, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
How does that feel?
ok old man is that what you think ,, mr pennyless , are you watching MR T on tv in the old farts home lol YELLOW BACK LOW LIFE SCUM
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS

Perth, Australia

#43863 Nov 4, 2013
Strength and Honor wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you imagine how afraid that fool must be, that in these tough times it doesn't have a job and is so incredibly stupid?
pssst I'm not american I'm not afraid of nothing, well YOUR MOTHER WHEN SHE WANTS TO HAVE SEX UGLY BITCH .lol yellow back scum of the earth

Since: Nov 08

Chicago, IL

#43864 Nov 4, 2013
<quoted text>pssst
Fu@k You Little Racy Tits Wuss Girl
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#43865 Nov 4, 2013
<quoted text>YOUR MOTHER MUST BE PROUD OF YOUR SO BRIGHT ARN'T YOU LOL NOT AMERICAN YELLOW BACK SCUM,lol get out of your wheel chair and stop bluging of welfair, be a man and work for a living
HUH? WHAT????
Let me tell you 'SOMFINK', you pathetic little 'Rent Boy'...
NARRR,'Wots the Bloody point'???? Yer carnt even speak the Kings language you claim to be born into...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Stovepipe Hat 743,653
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min Dally Mama 228,559
Should Black People in the USA Leave America an... (May '13) 19 min Johnny 606
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 27 min andet1987 4,597
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 42 min Johnny 3,354
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr truth 545,056
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr Mandela 118,283
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr MUQ1 260,188
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr mdbuilder 174,202
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr mike 601,413