UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#43773 Nov 2, 2013
Howard Zinn, America's Blinders, The Progressive magazine, April 2006

If your starting point for evaluating the world around you is the firm belief that this nation is somehow endowed by Providence with unique qualities that make it morally superior to every other nation on Earth, then you are not likely to question the President when he says we are sending our troops here or there, or bombing this or that, in order to spread our values-democracy, liberty, and let's not forget free enterprise ...

We must face our long history of ethnic cleansing, in which millions of Indians were driven off their land by means of massacres and forced evacuations. And our long history, still not behind us, of slavery, segregation, and racism. We must face our record of imperial conquest, in the Caribbean and in the Pacific, our shameful wars against small countries a tenth our size: Vietnam, Grenada, Panama, Afghanistan, Iraq... And the lingering memory of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. It is not a history of which we can be proud.

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#43774 Nov 2, 2013
Strength and Honor wrote:
I think we should change Ditch Pig's name to Little Racy Titts in honor of it being such a tough little wuss girl.
Well it's a shemale, so there you go! LOL!

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#43775 Nov 2, 2013
UIDIOTsomalianKHATchewingPirat eRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>You need to teach and school your poster child , the little NFL the illiterate Somalian Pirate Imp! BAhahahahhaaaa
Know that's even more ironic CHOCOLATE FACE, the least educated person on this thread, questioning the literacy of the most educated person on this thread. I think the NFL Fan has had more than enough schooling under his belt, ignorant Somali imbecile. <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#43777 Nov 2, 2013
UIDIOTsomalianBUTTpirateRACEMA KEWORLDPEACE wrote:
Howard Zinn, America's Blinders, The Progressive magazine, April 2006
If your starting point for evaluating the world around you is the firm belief that this nation is somehow endowed by Providence with unique qualities that make it morally superior to every other nation on Earth, then you are not likely to question the President when he says we are sending our troops here or there, or bombing this or that, in order to spread our values-democracy, liberty, and let's not forget free enterprise ...
We must face our long history of ethnic cleansing, in which millions of Indians were driven off their land by means of massacres and forced evacuations. And our long history, still not behind us, of slavery, segregation, and racism. We must face our record of imperial conquest, in the Caribbean and in the Pacific, our shameful wars against small countries a tenth our size: Vietnam, Grenada, Panama, Afghanistan, Iraq... And the lingering memory of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. It is not a history of which we can be proud.
CHOCOLATE FACE, if you're so anti Israeli, why do you cut and paste so much anti American propaganda written by Jews, dumb Somalian hog? <-o
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS

Perth, Australia

#43778 Nov 2, 2013
[QUOTE who's a cockhead ME=" USA_1"]<quoted text>Know that's even more ironic CHOCOLATE FACE, the least educated person on this thread, questioning the literacy of the most educated person on this thread. I think the NFL Fan has had more than enough schooling under his belt, ignorant Somali imbecile. <-o[/QUOTE]sure he has /from prison
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS

Perth, Australia

#43779 Nov 2, 2013
I think we should change Ditch Pig's name to Little Racy Titts in honor of it being such a tough little wuss girl.
you talking about your mother again, YELLOW BACK TRASH .. we can talk now you just keep that dads cock out of your mouth you can talk better lol

United States

#43780 Nov 2, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you 'Shoot it','Smoke it,' or 'Snort it'???
Keep using that shit and you will never be able to buy your own RPG..
BTW....
Anyone else note that Chocolate Face started his spam dump yesterday, the first of the month, Friday, the same day the "Eagle Shit"???
ADD! RPG are video games , i use to play Dungeons and Dragons !
Did you know you soldiers take drugs... want info about it?

I spill alot of Chocolate on you face - what A chocolate face you have!

BAhahhahhhaaaa

Since: Nov 08

Chicago, IL

#43783 Nov 2, 2013
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS wrote:
<quoted text>you talking about your mother again, YELLOW BACK TRASH .. we can talk now you just keep that dads cock out of your mouth you can talk better lol
Fu@k You Little Racy Tits Wuss Girl

United States

#43784 Nov 2, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Know that's even more ironic CHOCOLATE FACE, the least educated person on this thread, questioning the literacy of the most educated person on this thread. I think the NFL Fan has had more than enough schooling under his belt, ignorant Somali imbecile. <-o
Yep, his father put Ignoranrt cHOCOLATE fACED little NFL Somalian Imbecile imp throug of School of brainwashing ! Abbababaaaaa

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#43785 Nov 2, 2013
I AM A WEAK FAG WITH A YELLOW TRAMP STAMP ON MY BACKSIDE wrote:
<quoted text>sure he has /from prison
Sez the imbecile posting from a penal colony. You know all bout prison don't you, racy tits.(It's rhetorical, no question mark required, Ditch Pig!) <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#43786 Nov 2, 2013
UIDIOTsomslianPirateRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text> ADD! RPG are video games , i use to play Dungeons and Dragons !
Did you know you soldiers take drugs... want info about it?
I spill alot of Chocolate on you face - what A chocolate face you have!
BAhahhahhhaaaa
Is your warlord the dungeon master, CHOCOLATE FACE? Your character must have been a Woods Imp or a Lake Fairy, savage Somali pirate. <-o

United States

#43787 Nov 2, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Is your warlord the dungeon master, CHOCOLATE FACE? Your character must have been a Woods Imp or a Lake Fairy, savage Somali pirate. <-o
None of the Above! But a Scorcher!

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#43788 Nov 2, 2013
UIDIOTsomslianPirateRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, his father put Ignoranrt cHOCOLATE fACED little NFL Somalian Imbecile imp throug of School of brainwashing ! Abbababaaaaa
Well written, CHOCOLATE FACE, can't wait to read your next literary masterpiece, retarded Somali fool. <-o
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS

Perth, Australia

#43789 Nov 2, 2013
<quoted text>
I told you I'm not gay like you sorry ,just keep looking someone will come along, why not ask u s a 1 ashole he's gay ,,,yellow back scum

United States

#43790 Nov 2, 2013
US Admiral Gene LaRocque
'
I had been in thirteen battle engagements, had sunk a submarine, and was the first man ashore in the landing at Roi. In that four years, I thought, What a hell of a waste of a man's life. I lost a lot of friends. I had the task of telling my roommate's parents about our last days together. You lose limbs, sight, part of your life-for what? Old men send young men to war. Flag, banners, and patriotic sayings...
We've institutionalized militarism. This came out of World War Two... It gave us the National Security Council. It gave us the CIA, that is able to spy on you and me this very moment. For the first time in the history of man, a country has divided up the world into military districts.... You could argue World War Two had to be fought. Hitler had to be stopped. Unfortunately, we translate it unchanged to the situation today...

I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them.

United States

#43792 Nov 2, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Well written, CHOCOLATE FACE, can't wait to read your next literary masterpiece, retarded Somali fool. <-o
I see that little NFL the imp the Somalian be schooled! abhahjahaaaa

Since: Nov 08

Chicago, IL

#43794 Nov 2, 2013
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS wrote:
<quoted text>I

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#43795 Nov 2, 2013
<quoted text>
What a hoot, our sexuality being questioned by a shemale, that is buddies with a Somali pirate that would sodomize her/it at the drop of a hat. Now that's a real paradox! LOL...

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#43796 Nov 2, 2013
UIDIOTsomalianPirateRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>I see that little NFL the imp the Somalian be schooled! abhahjahaaaa
Good try CHOCOLATE FACE, Now writE something that makes sense, Somali retard. <-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#43797 Nov 2, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you 'Shoot it','Smoke it,' or 'Snort it'???
Keep using that shit and you will never be able to buy your own RPG..
BTW....
Anyone else note that Chocolate Face started his spam dump yesterday, the first of the month, Friday, the same day the "Eagle Shit"???
Like clockwork! LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sexy young couple looking to skype (Jul '12) 6 min Coupleup4xxx 5
21 f . brunette hot and sexy looking for skype ... (Apr '14) 9 min Coupleup4xxx 2
Blogging and SEO Tips for 2014 9 min Abdilah 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 11 min Freebird USA 174,922
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 17 min ChristINSANITY is... 762,762
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 21 min Classic 1,842
iphone 6 plus specs ios 8 review 37 min avataro 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 43 min AussieBobby 263,211
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr trifecta1 603,439
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Oxbow 554,341

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE