American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#43792 Nov 2, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Well written, CHOCOLATE FACE, can't wait to read your next literary masterpiece, retarded Somali fool. <¦-o
I see that little NFL the imp the Somalian be schooled! abhahjahaaaa

Since: Nov 08

Chicago, IL

#43794 Nov 2, 2013
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS wrote:
<quoted text>I
[email protected] You Little Racy Tits Wuss Girl

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#43795 Nov 2, 2013
Strength and Honor wrote:
<quoted text>
[email protected] You Little Racy Tits Wuss Girl
What a hoot, our sexuality being questioned by a shemale, that is buddies with a Somali pirate that would sodomize her/it at the drop of a hat. Now that's a real paradox! LOL...

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#43796 Nov 2, 2013
UIDIOTsomalianPirateRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>I see that little NFL the imp the Somalian be schooled! abhahjahaaaa
Good try CHOCOLATE FACE, Now writE something that makes sense, Somali retard. <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#43797 Nov 2, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you 'Shoot it','Smoke it,' or 'Snort it'???
Keep using that shit and you will never be able to buy your own RPG..
BTW....
Anyone else note that Chocolate Face started his spam dump yesterday, the first of the month, Friday, the same day the "Eagle Shit"???
Like clockwork! LOL!

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#43798 Nov 2, 2013
I AM A WEAK FAG WITH YELLOW TATTS ON MY BACKSIDE wrote:
<quoted text>sorry your carn't hear you cock beath . o bye the way you will notice me I'm the one with the racist tatts on my neck any time yellow back
Racists tatts on your neck? What are they anti white pro Moslem tatts? Do you have a tramp stamp on your ass, little racy tits wuss girl? <¦-o
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS

Perth, Australia

#43801 Nov 3, 2013
USA_1 IS IN LOVE WITH YOUNG BOYS wrote:
<quoted text>Racists tatts on your neck? What are they anti white pro Moslem tatts? Do you have a tramp stamp on your ass, little racy tits wuss girl? <¦-o
I have your mothers name on my ass just to prove were you came from clueless yellow back scum.
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#43802 Nov 3, 2013
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
Should Chavez Be Afraid?
by Ted Snider
Far from being a dictator,[Hugo] Chavez is democratic and a nationalist... America does not like democratic nationalists. Why? Because it is a deadly combination. Democratically elected leaders need to do what their people want them to do if they are truly democratic and if they hope to be re-elected. And, given the true power to choose, their people will always choose to keep the wealth of their nation’s resources in the hands of their nation. And if the democratic leader is also a nationalist, then he or she will be willing to do just that and nationalize those resources. Resources that America sees as being in her backyard and that America covets. So democratic nationalists have to go.
righto, Billionaire Hugo sure found a way to keep venezeulas resources in his hands(while the general population suffers from shortages of basic needs).

Typical "nationalist".

Will you miss that chubby clown?

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#43805 Nov 3, 2013
I AM A WEAK SHEMALE WITH A YELLOW TRAMP STAMP ON MY BACKSIDE wrote:
<quoted text>I have your mothers name on my ass just to prove were you came from clueless yellow back scum.
Wow, you spelled every word right, did you finally come down off your bath salts high? Tell us more about your racist tatts on your neck. Is your tramp stamp racist too, little each tits wuss girl? <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#43806 Nov 3, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>righto, Billionaire Hugo sure found a way to keep venezeulas resources in his hands(while the general population suffers from shortages of basic needs).
Typical "nationalist".
Will you miss that chubby clown?
I remember the day Hugo Chavez died. What a great day it was. It's nice to hear good news once in a while. I had a great time on this thread gloating about it, while I spread the good news.:)

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#43807 Nov 3, 2013
UIDIOTsomalianPirateRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>I am a little gimp with a RPG and AK-47 the Somalian be schooled! abhahjahaaaa
Where'd you go CHOCOLATE FACE? Did you crash and burn when the khat wore off, Somali pirate psycho? <¦-o
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS

Perth, Australia

#43808 Nov 3, 2013
USA_1 ASS WIPE wrote:
<quoted text>Where'd you go CHOCOLATE FACE? Did you crash and burn when the khat wore off, Somali pirate psycho? <¦-o
I see your mother is still feeding you breast milk<?? one day you will play with the big boys ,AMERICAN ASS WIPE
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS

Perth, Australia

#43810 Nov 3, 2013
USA_1 at sucking mt mothers fanny and my dads cock wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, you spelled every word right, did you finally come down off your bath salts high? Tell us more about your racist tatts on your neck. Is your tramp stamp racist too, little each tits wuss girl? <¦-o
LITTLE EACH TITS WUSS GIRL???????? that doesn't even make sence ????MY LITTLE MINDED AMERICAN TRASH.MAYBE YOUR ON THE BATH SALTS LOL

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#43811 Nov 3, 2013
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS wrote:
<quoted text> LITTLE EACH TITS W even make sence ????MY LITTLYBE YOUR ON THE BATH SALTS LOL
You're very stupid. People tell you that all the time, don't they?

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#43812 Nov 3, 2013
<quoted text>I see your mother is still feeding you breast milk<?? one day you will play with the big boys ,AMERICAN ASS WIPE
What does '<??' mean? Why can't you use simple punctuation, little racy tits wuss girl? <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#43813 Nov 3, 2013
<quoted text> LITTLE EACH TITS WUSS GIRL???????? that doesn't even make sence ????MY LITTLE MINDED AMERICAN TRASH.MAYBE YOUR ON THE BATH SALTS LOL
Why do you have such an obsession with incest? Is this a topic that is very near an dear to you, Ditch Pig? <¦-o

Since: Nov 08

Chicago, IL

#43814 Nov 3, 2013
Congratulation to a brave man who finally gets his medals.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/subu...
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS

Perth, Australia

#43815 Nov 3, 2013
USA_1at sucking cock wrote:
<quoted text>What does '<??' mean? Why can't you use simple punctuation, little racy tits wuss girl? <¦-o
I think u get the drift little penis brain
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS

Perth, Australia

#43816 Nov 3, 2013
USA_1 AT BEING RACIST wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you have such an obsession with incest? Is this a topic that is very near an dear to you, Ditch Pig? <¦-o
WHY DO YOU HAVE AN OBSESSION AT BEING RACIST LITTLE PEE BRAIN ..??? american trash
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS

Perth, Australia

#43819 Nov 3, 2013
Anal NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're very stupid. People tell you that all the time, don't they?
I would like to see them hahahaha AMERICAN SLOB

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 58 min Into The Night 63,447
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Brian_G 445,965
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr guest 653,701
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 2 hr thetruth 9,362
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr Steve III 45,229
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Steve III 618,754
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr DebraE 106,479
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr karl44 973,685
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 12 hr Pegasus 281,841
More from around the web