American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#43737 Nov 2, 2013
UIDIOTsomalianPirateRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text> You should goto Russian thread on topix and Ask Ditmitri!
Is Ditmitri one of your commie comrades, CHOCOLATE FACE? Does he approve of your pirate activities? I bet he does, if it's in the name of stopping capitalism, dumb Somalian pirate. <¶-o
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#43738 Nov 2, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Not don't understand word support? So CHOCOLATE FACE, you're actually saying he does understand, illiterate Somali fool. <¶-o
So NFL is a Somalia fool, you racist! You are real illiterate , you double negation note ' NOT don't' and you are OUR US war mongering barbarians are lover wars.... evil you are USA1 MWbahhahaaaa

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#43739 Nov 2, 2013
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>

'
i is a Somalia fool, and a racist! i are are real illiterate , you double negation note ' NOT don't'1 MWbahhahaaaa
Beautifully crafted post, illiterate Somali pig.

United States

#43740 Nov 2, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Is Ditmitri one of your commie comrades, CHOCOLATE FACE? Does he approve of your pirate activities? I bet he does, if it's in the name of stopping capitalism, dumb Somalian pirate. <¶-o
You so undereducate you can't tell difference between Capitalism and Corporatism, no wonder you are low class blue card ignorant jarheads like are undereducated! Never said he a comrade of my, i just seen his posts. You tell me about your US militaristic imperailism agendas, US naval like Pirates on-the- highseas world wide protecting commercial ships of plundered raw resources of other nations. I don't bekieve in Pirateering like you grunter! Bhahahahaaa

USA

#43741 Nov 2, 2013
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>i so undereducate I don't bekieve in Pirateering like you grunter! Bhahahahaaa
Lofty words coming from a Somali pirate, illiterate, poorly educated pig.

United States

#43742 Nov 2, 2013
an Ohio congressman

People and Institutions Confront Israel's Lobby
by Paul Findley (former member of the U.S. House of Representatives for 22 years), p49

AIPAC [American Israel Public Affairs Committee] is the most influential lobby on Capitol Hill... But what distresses me is the inability of American policy makers, because of the influence of AIPAC, to distinguish between our national interest and Israel's national interest.

United States

#43743 Nov 2, 2013
Angela Warren, in her article ďAutism in the Military

Congressional Report on a Vaccine Mercury-Autism Link Ignored for Six Years
by Richard Gale and Dr Gary Null

The military autism rate at 1 in 67, substantially higher than the recent Harvard study for the civilian population

USA

#43744 Nov 2, 2013
IDIOT wrote:
Angela Warren, in her article ďAutism in the ubstantially higher than thearvard study for the civilian population
You don't understand any of that spammy garbage you dump here, Somali imbecile.

United States

#43745 Nov 2, 2013
US Senator J. William Fulbright

"When war was abhorrent to the American people, the military was considered only as a tool to be used if needed. Today, with our chronic state of war, and with peace becoming the unusual, the military has created for itself an image as a comforting thing to have around. In reality, however, it has become a monster bureaucracy that can grind beneath its wheels the other bureaucracies, whatever their prescribed roles in the process of government and their legitimate needs.

USA

#43746 Nov 2, 2013
IDIOT wrote:
US Senator J. William Fulbright
"els the other bureaucracies, whatever their prescribed roles in the process of government and their legitimate needs.
You've been called 'stupid' almost every day of your useless life, haven't you, dumb Somali pig?

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#43747 Nov 2, 2013
<quoted text>So NFL is a Somalia fool, you racist! You are real illiterate , you double negation note ' NOT don't' and you are OUR US war mongering barbarians are lover wars.... evil you are USA1 MWbahhahaaaa
Your utter stupidity is amazing CHOCOLATE FACE, I was quoting you, dumb Somalian pirate. <¶-o

United States

#43748 Nov 2, 2013
Should Chavez Be Afraid?
by Ted Snider

Far from being a dictator,[Hugo] Chavez is democratic and a nationalist... America does not like democratic nationalists. Why? Because it is a deadly combination. Democratically elected leaders need to do what their people want them to do if they are truly democratic and if they hope to be re-elected. And, given the true power to choose, their people will always choose to keep the wealth of their nationís resources in the hands of their nation. And if the democratic leader is also a nationalist, then he or she will be willing to do just that and nationalize those resources. Resources that America sees as being in her backyard and that America covets. So democratic nationalists have to go.

United States

#43749 Nov 2, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Your utter stupidity is amazing CHOCOLATE FACE, I was quoting you, dumb Somalian pirate. <¶-o
No some else quoting poster NFL as Somalia Pirate

BAHHAHAHaaaa!

United States

#43750 Nov 2, 2013
Contrary Notions
by Michael Parenti
The Michael Parenti Reader
City Lights Books, 2007, paperback, p74
k
Forewarned that a momentous category-5 hurricane might hit [New Orleans] and surrounding areas, what did officials do? They played the free market. They announced that everyone should evacuate. All were expected to devise their own way out of the disaster area by private means, just like people do when disaster hits free-market Third World countries.

USA

#43751 Nov 2, 2013
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>No some else quoting poster NFL as Somalia Pirate
BAHHAHAHaaaa!
Another clear and concise sentence, idiot.

United States

#43752 Nov 2, 2013
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
BAHHAHAHaaaa!
Someone *

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#43753 Nov 2, 2013
UIDIOTRACEsomalianPirateMAKEWO RLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>You so undereducate you can't tell difference between Capitalism and Corporatism, no wonder you are low class blue card ignorant jarheads like are undereducated! Never said he a comrade of my, i just seen his posts. You tell me about your US militaristic imperailism agendas, US naval like Pirates on-the- highseas world wide protecting commercial ships of plundered raw resources of other nations. I don't bekieve in Pirateering like you grunter! Bhahahahaaa
It's ironic that a Somalian pirate like you CHOCOLATE FACE, would accuse the US Navy of pirating the high seas. Now since you say I'm so 'undereducate' and 'low class blue card undereducated' because I make a living working with my hands for living, makes you a wanna be elitist. In reality, I'm vastly more educated than you. I'm a licenced master electrician with over 25 years in the trade. I've worked on some of the biggest of the big jobs and specialize in industrial facilities. You on the other hand must be SO smart, that you pull out words like 'bekieve' and 'pirateering', that a lowly 'blue card' like myself has never heard of nor know the meaning of, savage Somali. <¶-o

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#43754 Nov 2, 2013
BAHHAHAHaaaa!
No CHOCOLATE FACE, I was quoting you, retarded Somali pirate. I pulling for, I voted for you on our poll for the dumbest poster on this thread. So far your retarded shemale friend from Australia is leading by one vote, but I have confidence you can still win when Ricky F, Whisgean Zoda and Naturally wired cast their votes. I'm very sure they'll all vote for you, Somalian oinker. <¶-o
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS

Perth, Australia

#43756 Nov 2, 2013
Strength and Honor wrote:
My vote is for the Ditch Pig simply because that degree of stupidity has never before been seen on the planet. It ought to get some reward for that alone.
fuck you shithead lol SCUM BAG

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#43757 Nov 2, 2013
I AM WEAK AND SUCK A LOT OF YELLOW DICK AND LICK BACKSIDES wrote:
<quoted text>that's cool I will let you know ,we can have a drink ,,,,then I will smash your little yellow back face in lol
That sounds great! I will bring a shovel and have a hole already dug for you. I've never hit a woman before, so dispatching a shemale might be a little unsettling for me. Are you visiting that Paki sack of shit FACT (better known as FUCT and formerly known as 'north east Indian') from the Canadian forum? He lives in BC as well and has sent pm's with death threats to me, but he won't meat up with me at the boarder because he's a chicken shit like I suspect you are, Ditch Pig. I suppose I would have to cross the border, cause you can't come into the States, pig.<¶-o

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 13 min gundee123 100,077
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min Anthony MN 590,723
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 20 min Truth Doctor 4,614
How to get Free Steam games, Steam Wallet codes... (Dec '13) 21 min Anonymus 103
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 29 min Stilgar Fifrawi 839,897
What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God) (Oct '06) 54 min Quasi Moto 70,206
You want to profit from the Internet in an easy... 58 min zafati 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Truths 612,214
More from around the web