#43727 Nov 2, 2013
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
One for the toilet bowl!
BAhAHhahaaa
Palestine: It's All Over
by Alexander Cockburn
The Nation magazine June 19, 2006
k
In [Ehud] Olmert's "realignment" plan the "separation barrier," now, scheduled to be Israel's permanent "demographic border," annexes 10 percent of the West Bank, while melding into Israel vast settlements and hundreds of thousands of settlers. The Palestinians lose their best agricultural land and the water. Israel's Greater Jerusalem finishes off any possible viability for a separate Palestinian state. This Palestinian mini-archipelago of cantons is shuttered to the east by Israel's security border in the Jordan Valley.
... Israel is deliberately starving Palestinians into submission as the reward for having democratically elected the party of their choice. Whole communities are famished and sick, cut off by Israel from food and medicine. The World Bank predicts a poverty rate of more than 67 percent later this year. A UN report issued in Geneva on May 30 says that four out of ten Palestinians in the territories live under the official poverty line, of less than $2.10 a day. The ILO estimates the jobless rate to be 40.7 percent of the Palestinian labor force.
The end of the story? I'd say the basic strategy is what it was in 1948: population transfer, to be achieved by making life so awful for Palestinians that most of them will depart, leaving a few bankrupt ghettoes behind as memorials to all those foolish hopes of a sovereign Palestinian state.
yes a load for the toilet doc /..

Hamas was democratically elected, correct?

What does the Hamas covenant say about Israel?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamas_Covenant
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#43728 Nov 2, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't even understand the simplest concepts, can you, dumb foreign creep?
You the real foreigner, the land don't belong to You US war mongers, it belong to Natives of N.America that you stol land from and genocidal, the wars took a toll on them Native Indians of N,America! You are war mongering ignorant jarheads! Abababababaaa

United States

#43729 Nov 2, 2013
democratic europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>yes a load for the toilet doc /..
Hamas was democratically elected, correct?
What does the Hamas covenant say about Israel?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamas_Covenant
You tell me 139 nations support Palestine to be a State, and on losing end is Isreal and our Ignorant US for supporting warring Isreal! abhahahaaaaa

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#43730 Nov 2, 2013
UIDIOTsomalianPirateRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>So you in love with A somali piggy? try Dracula, i come to suck you blood dry MTF!! ABhahahaaaaa
CHOCOLATE FACE, I'm pretty sure NFL Fan isn't interested in your proposition, but I'm positive FAKE Roosevelt or the retard from Australia would be more than happy to indulge you in your sexual perversions, Somalian pirate. <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#43731 Nov 2, 2013
<quoted text>You tell me 139 nations support Palestine to be a State, and on losing end is Isreal and our Ignorant US for supporting warring Isreal! abhahahaaaaa
That khat must have really kicked in, because you have a serious 'Tweak' on, CHOCOLATE FACE. <¦-o
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#43732 Nov 2, 2013
<quoted text>So has US also increased in Naval Ships, war implements to rebels .
Any links on the weaponry provided by the US to the "rebels"? Anything comparable to the Russian weaponry sent to Syria?

Doc H if the US wanted Syria it would be ours/yours.
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#43733 Nov 2, 2013
<quoted text>You tell me 139 nations support Palestine to be a State, and on losing end is Isreal and our Ignorant US for supporting warring Isreal! abhahahaaaaa
When you say "support", what do you mean?

Israel is not at war, like Syria . Lucky for Syria.

United States

#43734 Nov 2, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>Any links on the weaponry provided by the US to the "rebels"? Anything comparable to the Russian weaponry sent to Syria?
Doc H if the US wanted Syria it would be ours/yours.
You should goto Russian thread on topix and Ask Ditmitri!

United States

#43735 Nov 2, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>When you say "support", what do you mean?
Israel is not at war, like Syria . Lucky for Syria.
You mean you not don't understand word 'Support', look it up! ABhahahaaaa
BAHHAHAAHAHAHHAaaa

U.N. recognizes Palestinian state despite U.S. objections
www.courierpress.com/news/2012/nov/29/un-reco...
... You know the 139 nations, 140 if you count Palestine today.... They support what will eventually be the end of Israel

Abbas wins UN ‘birth certificate’ for Palestine state | The ...
www.thenewstribe.com/2012/11/30/palestinians-...

United Nations: The UN General Assembly on Thursday voted overwhelmingly to recognize Palestine as a non-member state, handing a major triumph to president

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#43736 Nov 2, 2013
<quoted text>You mean you not don't understand word 'Support', look it up! ABhahahaaaa
BAHHAHAAHAHAHHAaaa
U.N. recognizes Palestinian state despite U.S. objections
www.courierpress.com/news/2012/nov/29/un-reco...
... You know the 139 nations, 140 if you count Palestine today.... They support what will eventually be the end of Israel
Abbas wins UN ‘birth certificate’ for Palestine state | The ...
www.thenewstribe.com/2012/11/30/palestinians-...
United Nations: The UN General Assembly on Thursday voted overwhelmingly to recognize Palestine as a non-member state, handing a major triumph to president
Not don't understand word support? So CHOCOLATE FACE, you're actually saying he does understand, illiterate Somali fool. <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#43737 Nov 2, 2013
<quoted text> You should goto Russian thread on topix and Ask Ditmitri!
Is Ditmitri one of your commie comrades, CHOCOLATE FACE? Does he approve of your pirate activities? I bet he does, if it's in the name of stopping capitalism, dumb Somalian pirate. <¦-o

United States

#43738 Nov 2, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Not don't understand word support? So CHOCOLATE FACE, you're actually saying he does understand, illiterate Somali fool. <¦-o
So NFL is a Somalia fool, you racist! You are real illiterate , you double negation note ' NOT don't' and you are OUR US war mongering barbarians are lover wars.... evil you are USA1 MWbahhahaaaa

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#43739 Nov 2, 2013
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>

'
i is a Somalia fool, and a racist! i are are real illiterate , you double negation note ' NOT don't'1 MWbahhahaaaa
Beautifully crafted post, illiterate Somali pig.

United States

#43740 Nov 2, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Is Ditmitri one of your commie comrades, CHOCOLATE FACE? Does he approve of your pirate activities? I bet he does, if it's in the name of stopping capitalism, dumb Somalian pirate. <¦-o
You so undereducate you can't tell difference between Capitalism and Corporatism, no wonder you are low class blue card ignorant jarheads like are undereducated! Never said he a comrade of my, i just seen his posts. You tell me about your US militaristic imperailism agendas, US naval like Pirates on-the- highseas world wide protecting commercial ships of plundered raw resources of other nations. I don't bekieve in Pirateering like you grunter! Bhahahahaaa

USA

#43741 Nov 2, 2013
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>i so undereducate I don't bekieve in Pirateering like you grunter! Bhahahahaaa
Lofty words coming from a Somali pirate, illiterate, poorly educated pig.

United States

#43742 Nov 2, 2013
an Ohio congressman

People and Institutions Confront Israel's Lobby
by Paul Findley (former member of the U.S. House of Representatives for 22 years), p49

AIPAC [American Israel Public Affairs Committee] is the most influential lobby on Capitol Hill... But what distresses me is the inability of American policy makers, because of the influence of AIPAC, to distinguish between our national interest and Israel's national interest.

United States

#43743 Nov 2, 2013
Angela Warren, in her article “Autism in the Military

Congressional Report on a Vaccine Mercury-Autism Link Ignored for Six Years
by Richard Gale and Dr Gary Null

The military autism rate at 1 in 67, substantially higher than the recent Harvard study for the civilian population

USA

#43744 Nov 2, 2013
IDIOT wrote:
Angela Warren, in her article “Autism in the ubstantially higher than thearvard study for the civilian population
You don't understand any of that spammy garbage you dump here, Somali imbecile.

United States

#43745 Nov 2, 2013
US Senator J. William Fulbright

"When war was abhorrent to the American people, the military was considered only as a tool to be used if needed. Today, with our chronic state of war, and with peace becoming the unusual, the military has created for itself an image as a comforting thing to have around. In reality, however, it has become a monster bureaucracy that can grind beneath its wheels the other bureaucracies, whatever their prescribed roles in the process of government and their legitimate needs.

USA

#43746 Nov 2, 2013
IDIOT wrote:
US Senator J. William Fulbright
"els the other bureaucracies, whatever their prescribed roles in the process of government and their legitimate needs.
You've been called 'stupid' almost every day of your useless life, haven't you, dumb Somali pig?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 min AussieBobby 281,885
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Steve III 654,124
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 56 min PELE78 64,112
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 106,547
What color will Taylor Swift's baby be? 1 hr Anonymous 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Steve III 45,246
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 2 hr Classic 3,818
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Lumatrix 973,845
More from around the web