American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#43707 Nov 2, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you stupid? Are all Somali pirates as stupid as you are, illiterate pig?
NFL aka IDIOT! nice post of you with screen name of "IDIOT" BAHHAHAhhahaaaaaa

You NFL a illiterate Somalia pirate dressed up for late Halloween? Why you a smash little war mongering imp! BAhahahaaaa

United States

#43708 Nov 2, 2013
One for the toilet bowl!

BAhAHhahaaa

Palestine: It's All Over
by Alexander Cockburn
The Nation magazine June 19, 2006
k
In [Ehud] Olmert's "realignment" plan the "separation barrier," now, scheduled to be Israel's permanent "demographic border," annexes 10 percent of the West Bank, while melding into Israel vast settlements and hundreds of thousands of settlers. The Palestinians lose their best agricultural land and the water. Israel's Greater Jerusalem finishes off any possible viability for a separate Palestinian state. This Palestinian mini-archipelago of cantons is shuttered to the east by Israel's security border in the Jordan Valley.

... Israel is deliberately starving Palestinians into submission as the reward for having democratically elected the party of their choice. Whole communities are famished and sick, cut off by Israel from food and medicine. The World Bank predicts a poverty rate of more than 67 percent later this year. A UN report issued in Geneva on May 30 says that four out of ten Palestinians in the territories live under the official poverty line, of less than $2.10 a day. The ILO estimates the jobless rate to be 40.7 percent of the Palestinian labor force.

The end of the story? I'd say the basic strategy is what it was in 1948: population transfer, to be achieved by making life so awful for Palestinians that most of them will depart, leaving a few bankrupt ghettoes behind as memorials to all those foolish hopes of a sovereign Palestinian state.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#43709 Nov 2, 2013
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>

'
i am an IDIOT!

nice post of me with screen name of "IDIOT" BAHHAHAhhahaaaaaa
BAhahahaaaa
You're the victim of some sort of disease, aren't you, Somali idiot?

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#43710 Nov 2, 2013
democratic europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>I'd actually have to write in a #4 and 5>
deng,and Annie mae/Muk...but
since dumbness is the subject of the vote.
------
I'll cast my ballot for #3(sentient or not).
Remember candidate #2 FAKE Roosevelt, is DENG, which we all referred to as DUNG, that's why he's a #2.

As for Annie Muk aka Force Majeure better known as Horse Manure, like Yuccananan aka John the roofer from Oklahoma or Captain zer0, he's missing in action so I didn't include him on the ballot.

United States

#43711 Nov 2, 2013
The Decline and Fall of the American Empire Four Scenarios for the End of the American Century by 2025
by Alfred W. McCoy
, December 5, 2010

Congress and the president are now in gridlock; the American system is flooded with corporate money meant to jam up the works; and there is little suggestion that any issues of significance, including our wars, our bloated national security state, our starved education system, and our antiquated energy supplies, will be addressed with sufficient seriousnes

Since: Nov 08

Chicago, IL

#43712 Nov 2, 2013
My vote is for the Ditch Pig simply because that degree of stupidity has never before been seen on the planet. It ought to get some reward for that alone.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#43713 Nov 2, 2013
UIDIOTsomalianPirateRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE wrote:
One for the toilet bowl!
BAhAHhahaaa
Palestine: It's All Over
by Alexander Cockburn
The Nation magazine June 19, 2006
k
In [Ehud] Olmert's "realignment" plan the "separation barrier," now, scheduled to be Israel's permanent "demographic border," annexes 10 percent of the West Bank, while melding into Israel vast settlements and hundreds of thousands of settlers. The Palestinians lose their best agricultural land and the water. Israel's Greater Jerusalem finishes off any possible viability for a separate Palestinian state. This Palestinian mini-archipelago of cantons is shuttered to the east by Israel's security border in the Jordan Valley.
... Israel is deliberately starving Palestinians into submission as the reward for having democratically elected the party of their choice. Whole communities are famished and sick, cut off by Israel from food and medicine. The World Bank predicts a poverty rate of more than 67 percent later this year. A UN report issued in Geneva on May 30 says that four out of ten Palestinians in the territories live under the official poverty line, of less than $2.10 a day. The ILO estimates the jobless rate to be 40.7 percent of the Palestinian labor force.
The end of the story? I'd say the basic strategy is what it was in 1948: population transfer, to be achieved by making life so awful for Palestinians that most of them will depart, leaving a few bankrupt ghettoes behind as memorials to all those foolish hopes of a sovereign Palestinian state.
You're right CHOCOLATE FACE! This giant heaping load of spam, should have clogged a toilet; but instead you left it as a steaming mound in the hot African sun engulfed in a swarm of tsetse flies, because you don't have access to indoor plumbing, Somali barbarian. <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#43714 Nov 2, 2013
Strength and Honor wrote:
My vote is for the Ditch Pig simply because that degree of stupidity has never before been seen on the planet. It ought to get some reward for that alone.
Ok, so that's two votes for candidate #3 and 1 votes each for #1 and #2. This could be an interesting race, we still have at least three eligible voters left and actually five if we count our two friends from Canada, who periodically post on this thread!
democratic europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#43715 Nov 2, 2013
USA the WARMONGER wrote:
<quoted text>You forgot London shipped Chemicals to Syria and US starts the war on that saying Syrian had chemical weapons, a collobarative effort ! And Russia trying to stop US from gaining ground .
Russia is a proud partner to the slaughter in Syria,

is that what you are trying to say?

The weapons deliveries, including advanced S-300 surface-to-air missiles, to Assad's forces have been “militarily extremely significant" in aiding the regime's efforts to stamp out anti-government forces in the country.
Israel reportedly launched air strikes against a coastal military base in the western part of Syria, in an attempt to intercept a Russian weapons delivery bound for the country.

United States

#43716 Nov 2, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>You're right CHOCOLATE FACE! This giant heaping load of spam, should have clogged a toilet; but instead you left it as a steaming mound in the hot African sun engulfed in a swarm of tsetse flies, because you don't have access to indoor plumbing, Somali barbarian. <¦-o
You somalian Chocholate is with NFL! Spam from supermarket is good when you hungry! What you our US war mongers are already invaded Africa, what you know about USA AFRICOM?

Did you know Africans and those African Americans educated , want US AFRICOM dismantled and what our bully US troops out of Africa.
abhahahaaaa
a

United States

#43717 Nov 2, 2013
<quoted text>Russia is a proud partner to the slaughter in Syria,
is that what you are trying to say?
The weapons deliveries, including advanced S-300 surface-to-air missiles, to Assad's forces have been “militarily extremely significant" in aiding the regime's efforts to stamp out anti-government forces in the country.
Israel reportedly launched air strikes against a coastal military base in the western part of Syria, in an attempt to intercept a Russian weapons delivery bound for the country.
So is USA who wants Syria! BAHHhahaaaa!

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#43718 Nov 2, 2013
UIDIOTsomalianPirateRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE wrote:
The Decline and Fall of the American Empire Four Scenarios for the End of the American Century by 2025
by Alfred W. McCoy
, December 5, 2010
Congress and the president are now in gridlock; the American system is flooded with corporate money meant to jam up the works; and there is little suggestion that any issues of significance, including our wars, our bloated national security state, our starved education system, and our antiquated energy supplies, will be addressed with sufficient seriousnes
I see you're crapping out more commie spam, CHOCOLATE FACE. How about that last giant load of spam. Only a dumb Somali like you, would consider an article authored by some one with the last name Cockburn as credible, brainwashed pirate. <¦-o

USA

#43719 Nov 2, 2013
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>i somalian Chocholate! troops out of Africa.
abhahahaaaa
a
Really, why do you write the way Frankenstein talks, Somali pig?

United States

#43720 Nov 2, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>I see you're crapping out more commie spam, CHOCOLATE FACE. How about that last giant load of spam. Only a dumb Somali like you, would consider an article authored by some one with the last name Cockburn as credible, brainwashed pirate. <¦-o
Not Spam nor a commie nor a Somalia nor a chocolate... you are very Paraniod, you McCartyism era politics is rearing its ulgy head again but thios time with new twist who next American Liberals, handicaps of Society, babies, old ladies, geeks... man you have alot of paranioa and fear mongering ahead of you! you drink too much koolaid Dude, you need get of the band wagan with rest of ignorant fascist war mongering grunters! Babahahahaaa

United States

#43721 Nov 2, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, why do you write the way Frankenstein talks, Somali pig?
So you in love with A somali piggy? try Dracula, i come to suck you blood dry MTF!! ABhahahaaaaa
democratic europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#43722 Nov 2, 2013
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Look World and our Americans who stand for Human rights abuses by our corrupted US soldiers, can we all trust them and they start to curse out , hand even harm the world/American civilians who stand for Human rights, and are anti-war...
U soldiers should protect not abuse the civilians population, you ignorant war mongering scvms!
Russia has increased its weapons shipments to Syrian President Bashar Assad’s government since last year, military aid that is likely “more significant” than Iranian arms supplies to Damascus, according to senior US diplomats.

“It has increased from a year ago. There are more deliveries, and in some cases, they are militarily extremely significant,” Robert Ford, the US ambassador to Syria, told a hearing of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee this week.

Ford said he had not seen a “detailed estimate of the dollar value” of the Russian arms shipments, which US officials have said are propping up Assad in his government’s raging civil war against Syrian rebel forces.

Giving an example of the deliveries’ impact, however, Ford said Gen. Salim Idris, commander of the Western-backed Free Syrian Army, told him that Syrian air force jets refurbished by Russia and delivered to Assad’s forces “make a huge difference.”

“I think the Russians would help everyone get to the negotiating table if they would stop these deliveries,” Ford said.

USA

#43723 Nov 2, 2013
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>

So i in love with A somali piggy.

i come to suck you dick dry MTF!! ABhahahaaaaa
You can't even understand the simplest concepts, can you, dumb foreign creep?

United States

#43724 Nov 2, 2013
<quoted text>Russia has increased its weapons shipments to Syrian President Bashar Assad’s government since last year, military aid that is likely “more significant” than Iranian arms supplies to Damascus, according to senior US diplomats.
“It has increased from a year ago. There are more deliveries, and in some cases, they are militarily extremely significant,” Robert Ford, the US ambassador to Syria, told a hearing of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee this week.
Ford said he had not seen a “detailed estimate of the dollar value” of the Russian arms shipments, which US officials have said are propping up Assad in his government’s raging civil war against Syrian rebel forces.
Giving an example of the deliveries’ impact, however, Ford said Gen. Salim Idris, commander of the Western-backed Free Syrian Army, told him that Syrian air force jets refurbished by Russia and delivered to Assad’s forces “make a huge difference.”
“I think the Russians would help everyone get to the negotiating table if they would stop these deliveries,” Ford said.
So has US also increased in Naval Ships, war implements to rebels .

United States

#43725 Nov 2, 2013
Willams Jennings Bryan
The Politics of War
by Walter Karp, p238
. Ever since the powerful and the privileged had united behind [President Woodrow] Wilson to drag an unwilling people into an unnecessary war.

United States

#43726 Nov 2, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't even understand the simplest concepts, can you, dumb foreign creep?
You dumb war mongers Are 'YES man' you tell me?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Steve III 653,500
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Dr Banonator 63,077
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min New Age Spiritual... 973,492
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 35 min onemale 281,802
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 38 min Steve III 618,721
'Good Morning America' anchor uses slur 1 hr every troll here ... 4
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 1 hr gundee123 787
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 hr RiccardoFire 106,459
More from around the web