I'm twerking

for khat! And a new rudder for me pirate skiff!! Bahahahaaa
Now thats a scary thought
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#43686 Nov 2, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're more retarded than that stupid Aussie slob, aren't you, Somali pig?
This point could be debated.
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#43687 Nov 2, 2013
UIdiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>I'm tweaking you war monger! Bahahahaaa
Moscow's deliveries of advanced weaponry to Syrian President Bashar Assad's regime continue unabated, adding fuel to the violent civil war that has engulfed the country for the past three years.

Since: Nov 08

Chicago, IL

#43688 Nov 2, 2013
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS wrote:
<quoted text>the
[email protected] You Sh!thead

Chicago, IL

#43689 Nov 2, 2013
<quoted text>will

Chicago, IL

#43690 Nov 2, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>I accidentally stepped in a big pile of dog shit and I when I looked down, I realized it was a perfect likeness of you, Ditch Pig. <¦-o
LOL!!! It says it has plenty of money, yet it doesn't work. Hmmmm

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#43691 Nov 2, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>This point could be debated.
LOL!

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#43692 Nov 2, 2013
Strength and Honor wrote:
<quoted text>
Au contraire mon frére, it (shemale) has multiple sources to earn money: like scrubbing down meth labs between batches, taking part in clinical trials for experimental medications for the pharmaceutical companies. And last but not least, when not polluting this thread with utter idiocy; the wanna be Aussie Ditch Pig hangs out at truck stop parking lots, partaking in the world's oldest profession. That being said, It's a real go getter! LOL...
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS

Perth, Australia

#43693 Nov 2, 2013
<quoted text>
hahahaha if you only knew lol AMERICAN TRASH.. O BYE THE WAY I WILL BE IN BRITISH COLUMBIA SOON MAY BE WE CAN CATCH UP

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#43694 Nov 2, 2013
<quoted text>This point could be debated.
I think we should bring this to a vote. All of us allies should each pick one of our axis counterparts, for who is the dumbest poster.

The candidates are:

1) CHOCOLATE FACE (Somalian pirate and propagandist hack)

2) FAKE Roosevelt (North Korean commie formerly known as DUNG, working in the Bureau of propaganda)

3) WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS (A completely illiterate drug addled shemale often referred to as 'Ditch Pig' hates America and pretends to be a British subject living in Australia)

I will cast the first vote. I pick CHOCOLATE FACE!

Candidate #1 is just a little lackey posting what he is told to by his political officer, to avoid being bullwhipped.

Candidate #2 is believe it or not, actually too stupid to even be on this list. I know it's a paradox to say the shemale 'Ditch Pig' is too stupid to qualify for the dumbest poster on this thread; but it's posts make about as much as rats crawling on a keyboard and inadvertently hitting the post comment button. That being said, the Ditch Pig can't even be counted as a sentient human being.

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#43695 Nov 2, 2013
WEAK YELLOW PISS ANT wrote:
<quoted text>hahahaha if you only knew lol AMERICAN TRASH.. O BYE THE WAY I WILL BE IN BRITISH COLUMBIA SOON MAY BE WE CAN CATCH UP
I'm only about two hours away from BC, let me know when you're in town, Ditch Pig. <¦-o

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#43696 Nov 2, 2013
<quoted text>hahahaha if you only knew lol AMERICAN TRASH.. O BYE THE WAY I WILL BE IN BRITISH COLUMBIA SOON MAY BE WE CAN CATCH UP
You don't go anywhere except the toilet, retard. How does it feel when everyone in the room laughs, and you don't get the joke?

That happens a lot, doesn't it, dumb stooge?
democratic europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#43699 Nov 2, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>I think we should bring this to a vote. All of us allies should each pick one of our axis counterparts, for who is the dumbest poster.
The candidates are:
1) CHOCOLATE FACE (Somalian pirate and propagandist hack)
2) FAKE Roosevelt (North Korean commie formerly known as DUNG, working in the Bureau of propaganda)
3) WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS (A completely illiterate drug addled shemale often referred to as 'Ditch Pig' hates America and pretends to be a British subject living in Australia)
I will cast the first vote. I pick CHOCOLATE FACE!
Candidate #1 is just a little lackey posting what he is told to by his political officer, to avoid being bullwhipped.
Candidate #2 is believe it or not, actually too stupid to even be on this list. I know it's a paradox to say the shemale 'Ditch Pig' is too stupid to qualify for the dumbest poster on this thread; but it's posts make about as much as rats crawling on a keyboard and inadvertently hitting the post comment button. That being said, the Ditch Pig can't even be counted as a sentient human being.
I'd actually have to write in a #4 and 5>

deng,and Annie mae/Muk...but

since dumbness is the subject of the vote.
------

I'll cast my ballot for #3(sentient or not).
USA the WARMONGER

United States

#43700 Nov 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Wha???
"past subject"???
Whaa??? I guess your burning the midnight "blood" oil at an unprecedented rate(like Ruse e velt )..
Hypocrite/s
You should be thankful the US brings you a constant supply of that precious resource.
No, try Sunshine, water, waste... get through you thick little skull of your our queen Miss ugly USA Warmonger airhead! ABhahaahaaa
USA the WARMONGER

United States

#43701 Nov 2, 2013
democratic europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>I'd actually have to write in a #4 and 5>
deng,and Annie mae/Muk...but
since dumbness is the subject of the vote.
------
I'll cast my ballot for #3(sentient or not).
No the US Fannie Mae fiasco .:)
USA the WARMONGER

United States

#43702 Nov 2, 2013
<quoted text>Moscow's deliveries of advanced weaponry to Syrian President Bashar Assad's regime continue unabated, adding fuel to the violent civil war that has engulfed the country for the past three years.
You forgot London shipped Chemicals to Syria and US starts the war on that saying Syrian had chemical weapons, a collobarative effort ! And Russia trying to stop US from gaining ground .

USA

#43703 Nov 2, 2013
Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>No, try Sunshine, water, waste... get through you thick little skull of your our queen Miss ugly USA Warmonger airhead! ABhahaahaaa
Why can't you write or understand English, Somali pig?

Chicago, IL

#43704 Nov 2, 2013
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#43705 Nov 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Look World and our Americans who stand for Human rights abuses by our corrupted US soldiers, can we all trust them and they start to curse out , hand even harm the world/American civilians who stand for Human rights, and are anti-war...

U soldiers should protect not abuse the civilians population, you ignorant war mongering scvms!

USA

#43706 Nov 2, 2013
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text> out , hand even harm the world/American civilians who stand for Human rights, and are anti-war...
U sog scvms!
Why are you stupid? Are all Somali pirates as stupid as you are, illiterate pig?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min karl44 65,227
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min marge 654,716
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 46 min who 281,989
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 974,097
Where is all the females that will play on snap... 1 hr Jtwyatt 1
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 1 hr Johnny 864
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 2 hr ImFree2Choose 2,614
first gay experience? (Sep '14) 4 hr j4snowyfox69 47
More from around the web