American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
AUIdiotRACEMAKEW ORLDPEACE

United States

#43665 Nov 1, 2013
Martin Luther King, Jr.

If an American is concerned only about his nation, he will not be concerned about the peoples of Asia, Africa, or South America... Is this not why nations engage in the madness of war without the slightest sense of penitence? Is this not why the murder of a citizen of your own nation is a crime, but the murder of citizens of another nation in war is an act of heroic virtue?
AUIdiotRACEMAKEW ORLDPEACE

United States

#43666 Nov 1, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're more retarded than that stupid Aussie slob, aren't you, Somali pig?
Who the Aussie? Are you paranoid? As to Somalian pig, i getting hungry. ABhahaahhahaa NFL the war mongering paranoid imp! BAnhaahanaanaa

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#43667 Nov 1, 2013
UIdiotSOMALIANpirateRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Ingested a nice McDonald Big Mac, French Fries, Chocolate shake... You NFL the war mutt ingested a Ice! BAhahhaaaaaaa
All brought to you, courtesy big oil companies, capitalism and the American Way, CHOCOLATE FACE. <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#43668 Nov 1, 2013
Strength and Honor wrote:
I see someone's off their meds. again.
He's on another khat fueled spam carpet bombing session. LOL

Since: Nov 08

Chicago, IL

#43669 Nov 1, 2013
AUIdiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>That is you our war mongers! You need the pyschoward ASAP! abahahahahaaaa
Fu@k You Sh!thead

Chicago, IL

#43670 Nov 1, 2013

Chicago, IL

#43671 Nov 1, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>He's on another khat fueled spam carpet bombing session. LOL
LOL!!!
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#43672 Nov 1, 2013
Correction, he is ON his Meds again, it's called 'Meth'....Every time the eagle shits, he/It, is on here for the next few days...

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#43673 Nov 1, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction, he is ON his Meds again, it's called 'Meth'....Every time the eagle shits, he/It, is on here for the next few days...
Yup and know he's dumping a heaping load of spam on us! You can tell the tweek is on, when he's talking about being riled up. I bet when he's chewing khat, he resembles a cow with a cud hanging out of its mouth. LOL
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS

Perth, Australia

#43674 Nov 1, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of which, where'd CHOCOLATE FACE GO? FAKE Roosevelt and that wanna be Aussie shemale get boring after a while, but that Somalian pirate is a punching bag I can hammer all day long, with out getting bored. LOL
don't you worrie about me /I was makeing lots of money so I can build a wooden stealth boat and come to low life america ,I have to do a report on the twin towers lol YALLOW BACK SCUM
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS

Perth, Australia

#43675 Nov 1, 2013
the only med your on is what the woman put up them when it's that time of month,,, COZ YOU A YELLOW BACK AMERICAN WOMAN SCUM
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS

Perth, Australia

#43678 Nov 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Fu@k You Sh!thead
will you stop talking about your dad like that, you know he's a basterd YELLOW BACK AMERICAN SCUM BAG

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#43679 Nov 1, 2013
WEAK FAG PRETENDING TO BE AUSTRALIAN WHO TAKES IT UP THE BACKSIDE wrote:
<quoted text>don't you worrie about me /I was makeing lots of money so I can build a wooden stealth boat and come to low life america ,I have to do a report on the twin towers lol YALLOW BACK SCUM
I accidentally stepped in a big pile of dog shit and I when I looked down, I realized it was a perfect likeness of you, Ditch Pig. <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#43680 Nov 1, 2013
I AM A WEAK PIECE OF YELLOW SHIT WHO TAKES IT IN THE BACKSIDE wrote:
<quoted text>don't you worrie about me /I was makeing lots of money so I can build a wooden stealth boat and come to low life america ,I have to do a report on the twin towers lol YALLOW BACK SCUM
Do you makr most of your money sucking dick, or taking it up the arse, Ditch Pig? <¦-o
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS

Perth, Australia

#43681 Nov 2, 2013
[QUOTE who dribbles to much ME=" USA_1"]<quoted text>I accidentally stepped in a big pile of dog shit and I when I looked down, I realized it was a perfect likeness of you, Ditch Pig. <¦-o[/QUOTE]put your dribble bib on lol your dribbling
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#43683 Nov 2, 2013
UIdiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
US Former GI Tommy Bridges
It was a useless war, as every war is.... How gaddamn foolish it is, the war. They's no war in the world that's worth fighting for, I don't care where it is. They can't tell me any different. Money, money is the thing that causes it all. I wouldn't be a bit surprised that the people that start wars and promote 'em are the men that make the money, make the ammunition, make the clothing and so forth. Just think of the poor kids that are starvin' to death in Asia and so forth that could be fed with how much you make one big shell out of.
WW2 was foolish?...hmmm

Ask a Palestinian how foolish WW2 was.
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#43684 Nov 2, 2013
<quoted text> You war mongers are all alike , Big Liars! By way it none of you business, i have or not obtain a car, it past Subject, Miss warmongers that you Are! Abhahahaaaa
Wha???

"past subject"???

Whaa??? I guess your burning the midnight "blood" oil at an unprecedented rate(like Ruse e velt )..

Hypocrite/s

You should be thankful the US brings you a constant supply of that precious resource.
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#43685 Nov 2, 2013
<quoted text>

I'm twerking

for khat! And a new rudder for me pirate skiff!! Bahahahaaa
Now thats a scary thought
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#43686 Nov 2, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're more retarded than that stupid Aussie slob, aren't you, Somali pig?
This point could be debated.
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#43687 Nov 2, 2013
<quoted text>I'm tweaking you war monger! Bahahahaaa
Moscow's deliveries of advanced weaponry to Syrian President Bashar Assad's regime continue unabated, adding fuel to the violent civil war that has engulfed the country for the past three years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Holy Gods Child 693,425
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Tellthetruth 992,263
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 8 min Bongo 52,709
Allah is Satan hiding behind the name 31 min Holy Pipek 39
shuh up meathead! 57 min Laughing Out Loud... 2
Trump Is Playing Mr. Grinch with Renewable Energy 1 hr Poster Child for ... 18
Skype gay sex (Dec '14) 1 hr austin5410 31
More from around the web