UIdiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#43647 Nov 1, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>Of which, you, and Ruse e velt enjoy the benefits of Doc.
Hypocrite
Btw have you obtained your new car yet!!??
You war mongers are all alike , Big Liars! By way it none of you business, i have or not obtain a car, it past Subject, Miss warmongers that you Are! Abhahahaaaa

United States

#43648 Nov 1, 2013
I see Miss Europhobe the war mongers is riling me up again to come to this thread! Look all don't blame Miss Europhobe for riling me up to return to this very thread to mock you war mongering animals! ABhahahaaaa

United States

#43649 Nov 1, 2013
Howard Zinn, historian

Nationalism is a set of beliefs taught to each generation in which the Motherland or the Fatherland is an object of veneration and becomes a burning cause for which one becomes willing to kill the children of other Motherlands or Fatherlands.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#43650 Nov 1, 2013
Idiot wrote:
<quoted text> Us war mongers are all alike , Big Liars! By way it none of you business, i have not obtain a car, it past my smarts, Miss warmongers that i Are! Abhahahaaaa
That's fine. Everyone here knows you're mentally incompetent and cannot attain a driver's license anyway, dumb Somali stooge.

United States

#43651 Nov 1, 2013
US Former GI Tommy Bridges

It was a useless war, as every war is.... How gaddamn foolish it is, the war. They's no war in the world that's worth fighting for, I don't care where it is. They can't tell me any different. Money, money is the thing that causes it all. I wouldn't be a bit surprised that the people that start wars and promote 'em are the men that make the money, make the ammunition, make the clothing and so forth. Just think of the poor kids that are starvin' to death in Asia and so forth that could be fed with how much you make one big shell out of.

USA

#43652 Nov 1, 2013
Idiot wrote:
I am Miss phobia the war mongers is riling me up again to come to this thread! Look all don't blame Miss Europhobe for riling ! ABhahahaaaa
Don't worry. People here enjoy laughing at your illiterate rants, Somali pirate pig.

Why can't you write or understand English, dumb creep?
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#43653 Nov 1, 2013
UIdiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
US Former GI Tommy Bridges
It was a useless war, as every war is.... How gaddamn foolish it is, the war. They's no war in the world that's worth fighting for, I don't care where it is. They can't tell me any different. Money, money is the thing that causes it all. I wouldn't be a bit surprised that the people that start wars and promote 'em are the men that make the money, make the ammunition, make the clothing and so forth. Just think of the poor kids that are starvin' to death in Asia and so forth that could be fed with how much you make one big shell out of.
UH,OH, somebody is tweaking again...

USA

#43654 Nov 1, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
We know he didn't ingest a smart pill.

United States

#43655 Nov 1, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm tweaking you war monger! Bahahahaaa

United States

#43656 Nov 1, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
We know he didn't ingest a smart pill.
Ingested a nice McDonald Big Mac, French Fries, Chocolate shake... You NFL the war mutt ingested a Ice! BAhahhaaaaaaa

United States

#43657 Nov 1, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry. People here enjoy laughing at your illiterate rants, Somali pirate pig.
Why can't you write or understand English, dumb creep?
Halloween is past! So you NFL the illiterate Somalia pirated a war piggy, you a grunter of airhead! Abbababbaaaa
AUIdiotRACEMAKEW ORLDPEACE

United States

#43658 Nov 1, 2013
US Admiral Gene LaRocque

I had been in thirteen battle engagements, had sunk a submarine, and was the first man ashore in the landing at Roi. In that four years, I thought, What a hell of a waste of a man's life. I lost a lot of friends. I had the task of telling my roommate's parents about our last days together. You lose limbs, sight, part of your life-for what? Old men send young men to war. Flag, banners, and patriotic sayings...

We've institutionalized militarism. This came out of World War Two... It gave us the National Security Council. It gave us the CIA, that is able to spy on you and me this very moment. For the first time in the history of man, a country has divided up the world into military districts.... You could argue World War Two had to be fought. Hitler had to be stopped. Unfortunately, we translate it unchanged to the situation today...

I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them.

United States

#43659 Nov 1, 2013
Helen Keller, 1940

Strike against war, for without you no battles can be fought! Strike against manufacturing shrapnel and gas bombs and all other tools of murder! Strike against preparedness that means death and misery to millions of human beings! Be not dumb, obedient slaves in an army of destruction! Be heroes in an army of construction.

Since: Nov 08

Chicago, IL

#43660 Nov 1, 2013
I see someone's off their meds. again.

USA

#43661 Nov 1, 2013
Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
'
'
I ingested a nice guy named Mac, French guys too, I am Chocolate face... BAhahhaaaaaaa
I'm very happy you finally admit to be a Somalian pirate, and that your retardation was caused by a self-inflicted gunshot to the head.

United States

#43662 Nov 1, 2013
Strength and Honor wrote:
I see someone's off their meds. again.
That is you our war mongers! You need the pyschoward ASAP! abahahahahaaaa

United States

#43663 Nov 1, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm very happy you finally admit to be a Somalian pirate, and that your retardation was caused by a self-inflicted gunshot to the head.
Not me you talking about little NFL , the team American Somalian, the Pirate. how many game they lost?

Bahahahaaaa

USA

#43664 Nov 1, 2013
Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
'
'
me talking about my little dick , i am the Somalian, the Pirate.

'how many game i lost?
Bahahahaaaa
You're more retarded than that stupid Aussie slob, aren't you, Somali pig?

United States

#43665 Nov 1, 2013
Martin Luther King, Jr.

If an American is concerned only about his nation, he will not be concerned about the peoples of Asia, Africa, or South America... Is this not why nations engage in the madness of war without the slightest sense of penitence? Is this not why the murder of a citizen of your own nation is a crime, but the murder of citizens of another nation in war is an act of heroic virtue?

United States

#43666 Nov 1, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're more retarded than that stupid Aussie slob, aren't you, Somali pig?
Who the Aussie? Are you paranoid? As to Somalian pig, i getting hungry. ABhahaahhahaa NFL the war mongering paranoid imp! BAnhaahanaanaa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 36 min truth 554,258
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 36 min Just Wondering 603,397
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 36 min WildWeirdWillie 174,887
Last Word + 2 37 min andet1987 930
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 37 min Stilgar Fifrawi 762,392
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 40 min andet1987 1,242
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 46 min andet1987 4,393
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 51 min Charlie Sheen 263,151
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 2 hr Johnny 4,120

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE