American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#43358 Oct 27, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
When do you plan on going back to all Caps dong?
<quoted text>
You're DUNG and others know it. Attempting to allay the fact that you're nothing more than a propaganda pig, slob?

Why do you claim to go to 'church' at 9:30 every Sunday, but continue to pump out bullshit during that time period?

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#43359 Oct 27, 2013
FAKE Roosevelt wrote:
When do you plan on going back to all Caps dong?
<quoted text>
Actually it was 'DUNG', which you may not have a direct translation for in your language. It means 'shit' or 'shit based fertilizer', if you're a real Minnesota farmer like the 'REAL Roosevelt', you'd know that. Besides you are DUNG, or he has one of your predecessors. Perhaps there was a gulag involved, did the guy doing your job before you get 'sent to the mountains', little commie minion? <¦-o

An NFL Fan

USA

#43361 Oct 27, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
What's your opinion on the Australia Economy, like for example, being hooked to the China and Asia in general economic boom there. At one time it was the European and American economy that drove Australia's economy, is this still true?
<quoted text>
LOL! Nice segue into international politics, propaganda pig. At least you've chosen a gullible, stupid freak for your 'forum'.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#43362 Oct 27, 2013
It's hard physical work, so who Do I hire, you, who's always on toilet break?
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You claimed to have paid a small crew of kids $7200 in CASH for less than a days work of digging potatoes yesterday.
In truth, what you are is an ignorant, lying foreign propagandist.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#43363 Oct 27, 2013
If you say so.

Did you finish the Stash you stole yesterday?
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody had a four speed in 1957. A popular transmission out of the 50's was the Lincoln Zephyr 3 speed, which was a truck transmission, but it had a clutch that could hold a lot more power than most. My father had that setup in a '36 Ford convertible. It had been customized for road racing in the early to mid 50's. It had its original flathead V8, that cane stock with 60HP at the flywheel. Its build up consisted of an Isky racing cam (it idled at nearly 2000 rpm) high compression pistons, custom exhaust headers, three 2-barrel carburetors, a Mallory Magneto and was balanced and blue printed. This car stripped down, weighed around 2200 LBS and was dynoed at 160HP at the rear wheels. It was more than a match for the average hot rod of its day. Now continue showing us Americans, who pretty much invented the 'car culture' how little you really know, propaganda puke. <¦-o
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#43364 Oct 27, 2013
Have anything intelligent to say today, like how much money did the Government spend on your electric bill so you can pollute the Internet?
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Nice segue into international politics, propaganda pig. At least you've chosen a gullible, stupid freak for your 'forum'.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#43365 Oct 27, 2013
It's obvious you know nothing about business like the export and the import business, so why comment on a subject where you have no ideas?
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#43366 Oct 27, 2013
We understand, you don't believe in God and only the Government.
-Roosevelt- wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody cares what it is! Well I'm off to church services, my squinty eyed doppelganger. Enjoy your kimchi, propaganda piglet. ;)

An NFL Fan

USA

#43367 Oct 27, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Have anything intelligent to say today, like how much money did the Government spend on your electric bill so you can pollute the Internet?
<quoted text>
You're having trouble shaking the fact that you're a foreign creep, aren't you Mr Prick?

An NFL Fan

USA

#43368 Oct 27, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
It's hard physical work, so who Do I hire, me who's always on toilet break?
<quoted text>
Your lies are outrageous in great part because you know absolutely nothing of the American economy, piglet.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#43369 Oct 27, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Almost Certainly.
Real Wages have gone down here.
<quoted text>
amazing pics of norway
http://yarjana.blogspot.com/2013/10/best-geog...

An NFL Fan

USA

#43370 Oct 27, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
It's obvious you know nothing about business like the export and the import business, so why comment on a subject where you have no ideas?
<quoted text>
Your attempts to steer the conversation to fit your Marxist agendas are lame at best, piglet.

How are things in your bunker while your superiors peer over your shoulder, creep?

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#43371 Oct 27, 2013
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS

Perth, Australia

#43372 Oct 27, 2013
[QUOTE who sleeps with my mother ME=" USA_1"]<quoted text>That's right, you don't know the language very well. I'd explain, but it would be a total waste of time. You spend a lot of time by yourself, don't you Ditch Pig? <¦-o[/QUOTE]not realy YOUR MOTHERS HERE lol YELLOW BACK AMERICAN
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS

Perth, Australia

#43373 Oct 27, 2013
[QUOTE who's got a little prick me="Anal NFL Fan"]<quoted text>
You're having trouble shaking the fact that you're a foreign creep, aren't you Mr Prick?[/QUOTE]WHAT YOU HAVE A LITTLE PRICK????????? ok

An NFL Fan

USA

#43374 Oct 27, 2013
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS wrote:
<quoted text>not realy YOUR MOTHERS HERE lol YELLOW BACK AMERICAN
Why are you so dumb? Is it the result of a massive head wound?

An NFL Fan

USA

#43375 Oct 27, 2013
<quoted text>WHAT YOU HAVE A LITTLE PRICK????????? ok
Why do you pepper your illiterate posts with homoerotic references, imbecile?

It's easy to see what's truly on your dull mind, isn't it?
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS

Perth, Australia

#43376 Oct 27, 2013
[QUOTEI'm gay who say's so ="An NFL Fan"]<quoted text>
Why do you pepper your lips illiterate posts with homoerotic references, imbecile?
It's easy to see that I am gay, what's truly on your dull mind, isn't it?[/QUOTE]WHAT YOUR GAY ?????? well I never lol
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS

Perth, Australia

#43377 Oct 27, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you pepper your illiterate posts with homoerotic references, imbecile?
It's easy to see what's truly on your dull mind, isn't it?
WHATS THE MATTER SUGAR PLUM YOUR BOY FRIEND NOT GIVING YOU ANY lol

An NFL Fan

USA

#43378 Oct 27, 2013
<quoted text>WHATS THE MATTER SUGAR PLUM YOUR BOY FRIEND NOT GIVING YOU ANY lol
You very obviously have issues with your sexuality, don't you, idiot?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 29 min Catcher1 101,231
I love you sister Joyce Meyer 1 hr Doctor REALITY 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Liamm 670,552
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr WildWeirdWillie 184,310
hurricane hyjinks by yin katz 6 hr yin katz 4
lsexting 7 hr splashshane 1
what are the physical differences between india... (Jun '09) 8 hr Pres Mr Donald J ... 91
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 hr btcmacroecon 286,473
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 hr Joe Fortuna 980,324
More from around the web