American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#43337 Oct 26, 2013
I LIKE A WEAK STREAM OF URINE RUNNING DOWN MY YELLOW BACKSIDE wrote:
<quoted text>lol your so stupid
I know you are but what am I! Is that the best you can come up with, retread? Oh wait, I guess that is the best you can come up with, Ditch Pig! <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#43338 Oct 26, 2013
I LIKE A WEAK STREAM OF URINE RUNNING DOWN MY YELLOW BACKSIDE wrote:
<quoted text>still rideing your mother cowboy are you lol
You're so stupid, the FAKE Roosevelt (aka DUNG) shuns you, Ditch Pig. Look on the bright side, CHOCOLATE FACE will still be your buddy, loser. LMAO!!! <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#43339 Oct 27, 2013
FAKE Roosevelt wrote:
If our Good President Roosevelt would not have died (assassinated) the Cold War would not have happened.
<quoted text>
You're so obtuse, little slave. <¦-o
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS

Perth, Australia

#43340 Oct 27, 2013
[QUOTE whoIAM I I'M THICK ,BROWN AND GOT PIPS IN IT, YEP THAT'S RIGHT [SHIT]=" USA_1"]<quoted text>I know you are but what am I! Is that the best you can come up with, retread? Oh wait, I guess that is the best you can come up with, Ditch Pig! <¦-o [/QUOTE]ARE WE STUCK FOR WORDS yellow back
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS

Perth, Australia

#43341 Oct 27, 2013
-Roosevelt- wrote:
<quoted text>Because English isn't his primary language.
and your's isn't AMERICAN YELLOW BACK
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS

Perth, Australia

#43342 Oct 27, 2013
USA_1 wrote:
<quoted text>You're so stupid, the FAKE Roosevelt (aka DUNG) shuns you, Ditch Pig. Look on the bright side, CHOCOLATE FACE will still be your buddy, loser. LMAO!!! <¦-o
WHAT'S A BUDDY ,IS IT A BIRD ,lol
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS

Perth, Australia

#43343 Oct 27, 2013
this is for the yellow back americans, found this site so when you get upset and feeling down, because you carn't handle the truth, it's [spit a dummy .com ] or you can phone 180054629110 yor american yellow backs calls are welcom. we do want to go forward in this world and it seems your getting left behind
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#43344 Oct 27, 2013
I know one with a factory 4 speed and it's on the build sheet. How much is it worth? I've seen it.
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
LIAR!!!!!!!!!!
The 1957 Bel Air had only 2 transmission options, the 3 speed(3 on the tree) and the Power glide, a 2 speed automatic...The 283 "fuelie" convertibile only came with the 'Power Glide" 2 speed auto...Not even a nice try son..Everything on the internet isn't always true...If you really had the car, and were a REAL car collector you wouldn't have said "It's on the build sheet", you would have said "Numbers Matching"....
You are welcome, I won't charge you for this lesson...
SHEE,EET!!!
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#43345 Oct 27, 2013
Probably no a Real American here.
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS wrote:
<quoted text>lol your so stupid
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#43346 Oct 27, 2013
Two minutes to Church as work doesn't begin until after when we work on Sunday.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#43347 Oct 27, 2013
Almost Certainly.

Real Wages have gone down here.
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
UMM, REALLY? FDR wad assassinated"???
Gawd you're a DOLT...
I was going to explain it all to you tonight but I have to get up at 0430 for work..I know, I am lazy, I only have 56 hours so far this week and haven't had a day off in the last 15 days, but never fear, I WILL be bact to make a fool out of you, YAWN, once more.....
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#43348 Oct 27, 2013
We were a good team from a small school with limited enrollment and we had to play offense and defense which means what, we took a rest every once and a while? We played the whole game, all 60 minutes as we never came off the field and just lined up in the other formations whether we had the ball or they had the ball.
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
LIAR!!!!!!!!!!

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#43349 Oct 27, 2013
I TAKE A WEAK YELLOW STREAM IN MY BACKSIDE wrote:
<quoted text>ARE WE STUCK FOR WORDS yellow back
It's abundantly obvious you are, Ditch Pig. <¦-o
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS

Perth, Australia

#43350 Oct 27, 2013
Anal in prison NFL Fan waiting for YOU wrote:
<quoted text>
That was one of the theories of DUNG too. Amazing, the coincidence. here are other similarities.
your just a YELLOW BACK PIG HEADED AMERICAN who knows nothing about what's going on in the world. bet your still in prison with your boy friend

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#43351 Oct 27, 2013
I AM A WEAK YELLOW BACKSIDE CLIMBER wrote:
<quoted text>WHAT'S A BUDDY ,IS IT A BIRD ,lol
That's right, you don't know the language very well. I'd explain, but it would be a total waste of time. You spend a lot of time by yourself, don't you Ditch Pig? <¦-o

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#43352 Oct 27, 2013
<quoted text>your just a YELLOW BACK PIG HEADED AMERICAN who knows nothing about what's going on in the world. bet your still in prison with your boy friend
It seems you enjoy talking about males a lot. Why is that, retard? Are you gay?

Why can't you spell simple English words?
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#43353 Oct 27, 2013
When do you plan on going back to all Caps dong?
<quoted text>ARE WE STUCK FOR WORDS yellow back

An NFL Fan

USA

#43354 Oct 27, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
We were a good team from a small school with limited enrollment and we had to play offense and defense which means what, we took a rest every once and a while? We played the whole game, all 60 minutes as we never came off the field and just lined up in the other formations whether we had the ball or they had the ball.
<quoted text>
Eleven man squads, and you claim to have played EVERY position on the field. You have just proven you know nothing of American football, pig.
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#43355 Oct 27, 2013
What's your opinion on the Australia Economy, like for example, being hooked to the China and Asia in general economic boom there. At one time it was the European and American economy that drove Australia's economy, is this still true?
<quoted text>your just a YELLOW BACK PIG HEADED AMERICAN who knows nothing about what's going on in the world. bet your still in prison with your boy friend

An NFL Fan

USA

#43356 Oct 27, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Almost Certainly.
Real Wages have gone down here.
<quoted text>
You claimed to have paid a small crew of kids $7200 in CASH for less than a days work of digging potatoes yesterday.

In truth, what you are is an ignorant, lying foreign propagandist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min macholibre 977,212
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 18 min Clearwater 87,945
Yanbu Gays (May '15) 19 min octafus 19
Weed Dundee Scotland (Mar '16) 37 min Randyballs 4
Blacks need to be deported NOW! (Oct '10) 39 min Johnny 198
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 46 min God Is Dead 619,172
Forbidden sex 51 min sinaa158 8
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr truth 665,182
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 6 hr Devil number 666 466
The Future of Politics in America Sat Insults Are Easier 176
More from around the web