American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
Roosevelt

Fosston, MN

#43311 Oct 26, 2013
It begs the question, where did you learn to "win?"
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
ALL positions? You're a lying foreign stooge.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#43312 Oct 26, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
It begs the question, where did you learn to "win?"
<quoted text>
Unlike you, I learned in the USA, propaganda foreigner.
How does it feel to ride a bicycle to your concrete bunker every day?

An NFL Fan

USA

#43313 Oct 26, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
If our Good President Roosevelt would not have died (assassinated) the Cold War would not have happened.
<quoted text>
No one believes he was assassinated except ignorant foreign communist stooges, pig.
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS

Perth, Australia

#43314 Oct 26, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Why do you with your Bigotry and Racism and derogatory adjectives keep making our country look like one of fools and idiots?
<quoted text>
don't upset them there nothing ,There just the snot you have in your nose once it drys you flick the BASTERD AWAY and thats what yellow back americans are nothing in this world
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS

Perth, Australia

#43316 Oct 26, 2013
[QUOTE who="Strength and HONOUR?????????"]<quot ed text>
Well, I can't argue with that. At one time we had twenty people or so who contributed to it on a regular basis. We had some good discussions. But we were beset by trolls who didn't agree with what we were discussing and showed their displeasure by trolling us constantly. I came back to Topix because I simply can't believe that the way people act here on this thread is the best of our civilization. I guess I'm a romantic.[/QUOTE]O TUFFEN UP PRINCESS LIFE GOES ON ,,,,, lol
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS

Perth, Australia

#43317 Oct 26, 2013
[QUOTE who takes it in the="Anal NFL Fan"]<quoted text>
You're now structuring your posts the way the dirty Norks do, oinker.
What's next? All CAPS?[/QUOTE]OK FAKE YELLOW BACK AMERICAN DON'T GET UPSET NOW ,YOUR MOTHER WILL FEED YOU SOON lol
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS

Perth, Australia

#43318 Oct 26, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
The kids here are Scared of you. Who else who knows you is scared of your behavior?
<quoted text>
that's because he used to play with little boy's he had to flee ENGLAND for YELLOW BACK AMERICA ,they like men who play with boys
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS

Perth, Australia

#43319 Oct 26, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Roosevelt wrote:
Take a toilet break, the hardest you've worked in years?
You a hard worker?
<quoted text>
he needs someone to wipe he's FAT LAZY ASS mothers always there for him

An NFL Fan

USA

#43321 Oct 26, 2013
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS wrote:
<quoted text>he needs someone to wipe he's FAT LAZY ASS mothers always there for him
How does it feel to be incredibly stupid, tard? Why can't you spell simple English words?

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 13

Tanner Flats

#43325 Oct 26, 2013
FAKE Roosevelt wrote:
Why not just change your handle to something more sensible.
<quoted text>
How does it make you feel, that your fat leader Kim Jong-un orally pleasures the big freak Dennis Rodman, slave. <¦-o

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#43326 Oct 26, 2013
I LIKE YELLOW PISS RUNNING DOWN MY BACKSIDE wrote:
<quoted text>that's because he used to play with little boy's he had to flee ENGLAND for YELLOW BACK AMERICA ,they like men who play with boys
We all no how your culture views young boys and what they're used for, non English speaking propaganda cretin. <¦-o
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#43327 Oct 26, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Roosevelt wrote:
A 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air convertible, dealer-installed with a Continental Kit, fuel injected, solid lifter, 283 with a factory 4 speed and it's all on the build sheet.
The only way you could have it is to Steal It but your thieving cleverness is limited by your affordable degree.
<quoted text>
LIAR!!!!!!!!!!
The 1957 Bel Air had only 2 transmission options, the 3 speed(3 on the tree) and the Power glide, a 2 speed automatic...The 283 "fuelie" convertibile only came with the 'Power Glide" 2 speed auto...Not even a nice try son..Everything on the internet isn't always true...If you really had the car, and were a REAL car collector you wouldn't have said "It's on the build sheet", you would have said "Numbers Matching"....
You are welcome, I won't charge you for this lesson...
SHEE,EET!!!
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#43328 Oct 26, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
Played All Positions; a small school; both defense and offense; we never came out of the Game; we took the Conference Championship 4 years straight; if we lost the Coach made us practice after the game; this builds the Will to win in life and business.
<quoted text>
LIAR!!!!!!!!!!
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#43329 Oct 26, 2013
Roosevelt wrote:
If our Good President Roosevelt would not have died (assassinated) the Cold War would not have happened.
<quoted text>
UMM, REALLY? FDR wad assassinated"???
Gawd you're a DOLT...
I was going to explain it all to you tonight but I have to get up at 0430 for work..I know, I am lazy, I only have 56 hours so far this week and haven't had a day off in the last 15 days, but never fear, I WILL be bact to make a fool out of you, YAWN, once more.....
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#43330 Oct 26, 2013
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS wrote:
<quoted text>don't upset them there nothing ,There just the snot you have in your nose once it drys you flick the BASTERD AWAY and thats what yellow back americans are nothing in this world
Learn to spell STUPID....

An NFL Fan

USA

#43331 Oct 26, 2013
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
UMM, REALLY? FDR wad assassinated"???
Gawd you're a DOLT...
t of you, YAWN, once more.....
That was one of the theories of DUNG too. Amazing, the coincidence. here are other similarities.

An NFL Fan

USA

#43332 Oct 26, 2013
there*
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS

Perth, Australia

#43333 Oct 26, 2013
Anal NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
How does it feel to be incredibly stupid, tard? Why can't you spell simple English words?
lol your so stupid
WEAK U S A YELLOW BACKS

Perth, Australia

#43336 Oct 26, 2013
[QUOTE who RIDES HIS MOTHER ????ME="cowboy"]< quoted text>
Learn to spell STUPID....[/QUOTE]still rideing your mother cowboy are you lol

USA_1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#43337 Oct 26, 2013
I LIKE A WEAK STREAM OF URINE RUNNING DOWN MY YELLOW BACKSIDE wrote:
<quoted text>lol your so stupid
I know you are but what am I! Is that the best you can come up with, retread? Oh wait, I guess that is the best you can come up with, Ditch Pig! <¦-o

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 9 min Quirky 71,477
How to help others save MONEY 29 min meme 3
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 5 hr Doctor REALITY 95
Good Nite, my Fellow Dorkinsteins! 5 hr Doctor REALITY 1
"O.J. hit me while he (BLEEPED!) me! 5 hr Doctor REALITY 2
Black/White mindsets, relations, and fears in A... 5 hr Doctor REALITY 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr Rosesz 699,379
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 hr eggosaurus 995,032
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 6 hr Dang Jersey Piney 447,390